Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

While I was enjoying the company of this teenaged girl, my large black giant poodle had leapt out of the bushes, startling both of us momentarily.

"Don't worry hon," I assured her. "It's just my dog."

"Oh!" She gave me a smile and looked over to try and see him. "Where is it?"

His large black body was well camouflaged in the darkness of the park. Even I had a problem making him out.

"Oh, he's around somewhere," I told her, grinning. "Why don't you finish what you started? It's not nice leaving a guy like that," I said, pointing at my raging hard-on.

She smiled and lowered her face back into my crotch and licked the length of my cock before swallowing it back into her mouth.

Not wanting to just sit there and get a blowjob, I reached over Kaelee's kneeling form and lifted her skirt to get back at her pussy.

Kaelee wiggled her ass as she felt my hands at her buttocks. She moaned further, when she felt the cool airbrush over her exposed ass as I lifted her school skirt.

I then pulled on her panties, forcing them to ride through the crack of her firm ass, appearing as if she were wearing a thong. Then I slid my fingers along her asscrack and made my way back to her moist pussy. Her head was now trapped under my overlapping chest as I resumed rubbing her clit for her.

"Mmmmmmh! Mmmmmmmh!" was all she could say, as my cock was forced further past her lips.

Just then I caught sight of Curly's gleaming white teeth as he bared them just a few feet away. Allowing my eyes to adjust to the darkness, I could now make out his tongue hanging from his maw. As I listened, I could hear him panting, and occasionally sniffing the air loudly.

'Now what is he looking for?' I asked myself. Then I noticed him approaching us, still sniffing intently. That's when it dawned on me that he was smelling Kaelee's sex. He was actually getting attracted to it.

'Does he expect to... to attack her?' I started wondering. 'He seems to be interested. But a dog couldn't... not with a human.'

As I kept a close eye on his approach, I continued finger-fucking Kaelee, not letting her know what my dog was doing. I hoped that I could hold him off if he became dangerous to her. Kaelee could also hear him panting heavily from somewhere nearby. But since it was my dog, she didn't mind it so much. She just kept up her sucking, wanting to bring me pleasure.

Then something strange happened. She felt something wet run across her asscheeks, and when she tried to get up to find out what, I held her down on my cock.

I watched in total fascination as Curly lick the teen's ass with that long tongue of his. It had caught totally unawares and I hadn't reacted to that sight at first. Only when Kae tried to pull away from my cock did I do something. And that something was to hold her down on me.

From her kneeling position, Kaelee was dwarfed by the size of my giant poodle. He stood a good six inches taller than she was.

As he continued sniffing her ass, Curly finally located the source that had so energetically caught his attention. I felt his tongue lick across Kaelee's pussylips and my still fucking finger. I could literally see her young body shake as she obviously felt his rough tongue brush her aroused cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmh! Mmmmmmmh! Mmmmmmmh!" Kaelee struggled, realizing that something new was happening to her.

Without any conscious decision, I pulled my finger away from her pussy and pulled her asscheeks apart. I was curious to see what Curly would do next.

I watched as Curly's tongue began lapping energetically at Kaelee's wet pussy. And from her shaking, I would have to guess that he was hitting her clit too. It was an amazing sight to see that long canine tongue slurp hungrily at this innocent girl. It was moving so fast that I could barely keep track of it.

Then something else amazing caught my attention. I caught a glimpse of something pale under Curly's black body.

"Fucking shit!" I gasped, leaning over sideways to get a better look.

The fucker was getting a fucking hard-on. He was actually getting a hard-on for this girl. What should I do now? Should I stop this and get out of here? Or should I let her finish me off first?

But most importantly, should I let Curly have a crack at her too?

Kaelee was oblivious to what was going on behind her. All that she knew was that someone was licking her and that it felt real nice. She had resigned herself to take it, just as she had about sucking my cock. So she regained her composure and resumed her sucking.

It was my misconstrued opinion that she wanted to go through with all of this that made up my mind for me. So I decided then and there to take it wherever it took us.

So I laid back and watched as Curly kept licking her, and she kept sucking me. The whole scene was mind-blowing to say the least.

Every once and a while I would try to get another glimpse under Curly's belly and check out his cock. It was real strange looking, nothing like a guy's. It looked rather pointed and didn't seem to have a head to it.

'Man, that's weird, ' I told myself as I continued watching the action.

I had never paid much attention to Curly's equipment before. Never even considered sending him out to breed. He was just good company during the quiet times. Now I could see that he was even better equipped than I was. Though I'm no slouch there, his cock was already as big as mine and still growing.

"Gaarrrlllllggg!" I heard Kae groan as she came.

Kaelee couldn't believe what was happening to her. During all the times that she had played with herself at night, she'd only climaxed on a few occasions. But already she had had four orgasms with this stranger, and whoever else was licking her now.

Since this was all new to me too, I thought that I would have had time to pull Curly away if he got too rowdy. Boy was I wrong.

If I wasn't sitting down at the time, you could have knocked be down with a feather as I watched, frozen, as Curly leapt up and wrapped himself around Kaelee's waist.

"Mmmmmh! Glurgle!" she protested, feeling his full weight land on her back.

I found it funny seeing my dog's back curl almost painfully as he tried to hump the young girl kneeling under him. I kept trying to get a look at what was happening under them, but with Kaelee sucking my cock, my view was too limited. All I could do was sit back and enjoy the show.

Kaelee was crying mournfully as she realized that some pervert was trying to fuck her virgin pussy. She really didn't want to lose her virginity this way, but what could she do about it now. So, she resigned herself to what fate had in store for her, and resumed sucking my cock and prepared herself for the inevitable.

Curly was confused as to why he couldn't mate with this strange bitch. He was sure that she was willing, he could smell her arousal. So why couldn't he locate her hole. Not wishing to give up on her yet, he just kept humping his slimy cock in the hopes of finding his goal.

"Mmmmmmmmmh!" Kaelee moaned as she felt the warm cock slide through the crack of her ass, then slide back.

"You like this, do you Kae?" I asked her.

"Nnmmmmmh!" I heard her mumble, not realizing that she was trying to say 'NO'.

She could feel somebody hugging her as he obviously tried to get his cock inside her. She was confused why he just didn't use his hands to guide it though. She still had no idea that it was an animal trying to bury its cock in her.

In an attempt to dislodge her rapist, Kaelee shook her ass violently to let him know she didn't want to get fucked. To me, it just looked like a signal that she wanted it.

That's when I decided to give Curly a helping hand. Even though it was awkward to reach down between them, I finally grasped his cock and guided it lower to where her pussy lay waiting. I had to shove her panty aside so that he could get in her, but I finally managed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.