Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

When Megan finally woke up she stretched her aching muscles, then recalled what she had done the day before. Then all the memories came rushing in. The dog, the horse, then Jim and her daughter catching her in the act. And to finish it all off, watching Kaelee suck the large black poodle.

She turned her head and saw Jim sleeping next to her.

'Oh, what he must think of me, ' she thought, terrified that he might leave her.

She hadn't realized that he was the instigator of this whole fiasco. For the moment he and Curly first encountered Kaelee in the park, fate had its hand in the events that unfurled. The girls fucking and sucking his dog, then the horse. To finally end with herself doing both animals in the same day.

She quietly slipped out of their bed and snuck out of the room to check on her daughter and her friend. She crept up to their door and cracked it open.

"C'mon Karen," she heard her daughter complain. "Let him finish. You already got him to fuck you."

"Oh all right," Karen relented.

'Fucking?' Megan asked herself. 'Who have they got in there fucking them?'

She stuck her head in and saw the most unbelievable sight. Her Kaelee was kneeling on the floor, facing the bed, and Karen was guiding Curly's thick cock to her daughter's swollen pussylips.

Megan was frozen in place as she watched the wide penis squeeze its way into Kaelee's pussy and her daughter shoving her ass back to greet him. As soon as the first few inches were in, Curly took over and began humping feverishly.

"Here Kae," Karen said, crawling to her friend's face. "Lick me while Curly does you."

Kaelee eagerly began licking the young cunt proffered to her. And her mother remained silent at the door watching it all happen.


Jim woke up and noticed Megan's absence. He got up and walked out into the hallway. As soon as he exited his bedroom he spotted her peeking into the girls bedroom.

He quietly walked up behind her and clasped his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet and they walked back into the hallway. She looked at him, terrified at what he must think of her, and saw him with his finger over his lips. a signal to keep quiet.

They made their way down to the kitchen where Jim prepared some coffee and they sat at the table to talk things over. Jim could feel a tension building and he hoped that he could work it out before they separated.

"Oh Jim," the petite redhead started. "How can you ever forgive me? You must think me so perverted to have done the things I've done."

'Holy shit!' Jim thought to himself. 'She's blaming herself for all of this.'

"And look what I've done to Kaelee," she continued repenting her sins. "I... I've gotten her involved with animals too."

In her guilt, Megan was twisting the events so that all of the blame would fall on her.

"Shhhh!" He hushed her. "Their none the worst for it. in fact, I think it's the hottest sex I've ever seen."

"Really!" Megan cheered up. "Then you're not going to leave me."

"Of course not," he told her. "Why would you ever think of something like that. I... I love you Megan, and I'm hoping that... if things work out we'd get married."

"Oh Jim," Megan began crying with joy. "I would love it if that was true."

"Everything's going to be fine," he went on. "I've talked to the girls and they promised not to do things with the horse anymore."

"But what about your dog?" Megan asked, recalling what was going on upstairs at this very moment.

"I never thought of that," Jim lied. "But I figure that as long as its just Curly, they wouldn't get hurt as much. In a way, its actually better if they do fuck the dog."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.