Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Megan prepared us a hearty breakfast and waved us goodbye from the front porch as I drove of with her daughter and best friend. We would be gone most of the day, but she insisted on staying behind.

"It'll give me a chance to catch up on my reading," she said.

Thirty minutes after we had left, she began thinking over what she had seen the day before. About Karen sucking that massive horse cock. But most especially, her mind kept bringing her back to my giant black poodle fucking her own fifteen-year-old daughter, and hearing her begging him to cum inside her.

'How could Kaelee do such a thing?' She kept asking herself. 'How could she let a dog do that to her?'

The more she thought about the incident, the wetter her pussy got. But she couldn't drive it out of her head. Seeing her tiny vagina filled and stretched by that beast was making her hornier by the minute and she was ashamed at how she was feeling.

'What kind of mother does this make me?' She asked herself in shame.

Subconsciously, she slipped her hand in her shorts and began rubbing her excited clitoris as her erotic thoughts betrayed her. Her nipples stiffening with each passing second.

Back in the kitchen, Curly lay slumbering in his favorite corner. His own dreams included how good those human females felt on his cock. Of how eager they were to savor his cock in their mouths. But most especially about the next time he would have a chance at mounting his newfound bitches.

Megan soon felt compelled to satisfy her growing lust and slipped off her shorts and panties, spreading herself open on my luxurious couch.

"Oh! Oh! Ooh!" She groaned openly as she felt her orgasm nearing.

Curly lifted his head at the familiar sound of a human bitch in the throes of pleasure. He looked around in curiosity, trying to find one of the two girls he had mated with. He tilted his head in confusion, as he couldn't see either of them nearby. He sniffed the air and detected the tell tale scent of sex.

Megan dug three thin fingers in her hungry pussy in a desperate attempt to quench her lust.

Curly got up and began roaming the house in search for this bitch he was smelling. It didn't take him long to move into the living room to discover Megan finger-fucking herself feverishly. He quickly recognized her and expected her to be just as compliant as the other two human bitches he had mounted.

Moving closer, his nose confirmed that this was the bitch he was tracking. He trotted over next to the couch and stuck his wet nose between Megan's parted legs and sniffed loudly at her finger filled pussy.

Megan jumped up in shocked surprise when she felt his sudden contact with her.

"Get away from me you... you beast!" She yelled in her Irish brogue.

Curly disregarded her shouting as the girls had reacted the same way their first time. He began licking across Megan's pussylips, causing her to drop back down on the couch in unexpected pleasure.

She couldn't believe the rough texture his tongue had. Or how wide it was. It seemed to cover her full labia with a single stroke.

"Oh dear god!" She said aloud. "Wh... what am I doing?"

She was so near her climax before the dog butted his head in that she wanted to desperately reach it now. Even if it was with the assistance of the giant poodle.

Curly kept up his licking, tasting her juices as it seeped out of her wet pussy. Despite having to lick around Megan's still plugging fingers, he somehow still managed to slip his tongue inside her cunt.

"Oh god Curly," Megan moaned. "I... I really love that tongue of yours," she shamefully admitted to the dog.

Wanting to feel him deeper, she pulled her fingers out and licked her juices off them. Leaving her pussy open for the dog to explore her sexual depths.

The large dog jumped at the opportunity and butted his snout against Megan's quivering clit as his tongue dug deeply inside her cunt. The large probing member would lick from various angles. First to the right, then move to the left, licking every square millimeter of Megan's vaginal walls.

She had never experienced such a licking before. Even a cock paled in comparison. The dexterity of the dog's tongue greatly made up for the fact that this lover wasn't human in her mind.

Slowly her mind came to understand how her daughter, and her friend, could enjoy having sexual contact with an animal. This was the most amazing feeling to her in all her years.

Curly could feel his cock growing in length as he continued munching on this new human bitch. He started wondering just how many of these his master planned on supplying him with. He didn't care, just as long as his sexual needs were met.

Megan stretched herself out on the couch, her legs dangling over the edge as she enjoyed the licking she was receiving from the talented dog. Wanting to enjoy this moment to the utmost, she ripped her T-shirt off and began tweaking her already hardened nipples.

She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She looked down with glazed eyes as the huge black head of the dog nudged itself in her crotch. She could only watch as some supernatural puppet master commanded her legs to spread wider for the giant poodle. It was her only means of escape from this nightmare. The only way she could justify this incident to herself.

Curly didn't know anything about justifying what he was doing. He simply did what came natural to him. He smelled a bitch in heat, and his instincts told him what to do from that point on.

"Oh God! I'm... I'm cumming Curly!" Megan groaned. "I'm nearly there. I can... I can feel... CUUUMMMINNNGGG!"

She arched her back sharply as Curly lapped her juices as she climaxed across his snout. Megan couldn't believe how much she came thanks to this dog. How could something so disgusting a few days before, feel so wonderful.

Feeling that the time was right, Curly threw his long forepaws on the couch, straddling Megan under him. When she opened her eyes, again she only saw the curly fur of his chest over her prone and exposed body. Peering down his length, she caught sight of his cock. The same cock she had seen ramming into her daughter the day before.

"OH! MY! GOD!" She gasped, hardly believing its size and girth. "How... how could Kaelee ever take something like that in her tiny pussy?"

Curly shuffled forward, his cock nearing her red bushy cunt.

Megan could only watch in anxiety, as that canine sword got ever closer. She watched mesmerized at the strange shape of the dog's cock. How pointed it was. It was so different from her dead husband, or Jim's. For despite their endowment, they never generated the kind of arousal this dog cock was building inside her now.

"Oooh!" Megan gasped as the dog began squirting pre-cum across her exposed belly.

Experimentally, she reached down and rubbed her fingers through the pre-cum ejaculation, then brought it up to her lips and licked it. She closed her eyes, finding the taste of the dog's juices intoxicating.

Megan was still concerned about his cock. For despite her sexual experience, she still had never had a cock so big before, and she was worried that her petite body wouldn't be able to take it. Even if she saw that her young daughter could, and she was shorter.

Curly continued moving forward, his cock brushing across her pussy hair, tickling her. She could see how shiny it was as he continued lubricating himself in preparation for mounting.

The Irish born woman was having second thoughts about this and tried closing her legs to the huge black dog. Unfortunately, her legs were kept apart by Curly's huge body already straddling her. Megan quickly came to realize that she was under his control. Whatever the dog wanted to do to her, she would be helpless to prevent it.

She could only watch as the dog's hind legs began humping in search for her treasure hole. His soft fur rubbing across her stomach and erect nipples, causing her to gasp in excitement. She lay there, legs spread open, as the dog finally bumped his slick cockhead near her pussylips.

"Oh god!" Megan groaned. "I can't let this happen. I... I shouldn't."

As if without any self-control, Megan watched as her own hand reached down between them and took hold of Curly's throbbing cock. She watched as she then guided that pointed cockhead to her vaginal opening. She held her breath as she felt it slip past those same blood engorged lips and enter her.

As soon as he felt the warmth of her pussylips wrap themselves around his tip, Curly shoved forward hard. In that very first thrust, he managed to bury six inches of his vibrating cock.

"OOOOHH!" Megan groaned, luxuriating in the feel of the dog's cock.

Curly quickly got into the flow of fucking this new bitch as only a beast can. Fast and hard, his rear humped, burying his dick deeper with each thrust.

"Dear god, forgive me!" Megan screamed out. "Forgive me for this blasphemous weakness!"

Megan just lay there submissively as the huge dog kept ramming himself deeper into her. Her petite body shaking with every thrust. Her fingers pinching and tugging on her lust hardened nipples.

Already eight full inches of Curly's cock had squeezed its way inside her tight pussy, but still he thrust forward. He wouldn't stop until his knot was secured in the bitch as nature had intended.

Megan knew nothing of a dog's knot. She hadn't noticed it when the huge dog was fucking her daughter yesterday, as it was already encased in Kaelee's pussy by the time they showed up.

It's hard to know how she would have reacted had she seen the orange- sized bulge growing down the dog's cockshaft. More importantly, that the dog intended to bury that knot in her already overstretched pussy.

A few more strong thrust and Megan could feel something hard bumping against her already stuffed cunt. As hard as she tried, she couldn't see what was happening down there. So, she simply resigned herself to let the dog have his way with her, no matter what.

Curly felt his goal nearing. He shoved harder once he felt his knot hitting the bitch's entrance. He knew that he was near to tying with her, and that is what he intended to do.

"Oh! Fuck it!" Megan shouted. "Take me you fucking mutt! Fuck my life away!"

Curly could feel his knot slowly forcing itself past the woman's tight pussylips. Sensing it final goal near, he thrust still harder.

"AAAAIIIIIEEEE!" Megan yelled out in pain.

The huge bulbous knot felt like it was tearing her in tow as it stretched her pussy beyond what she believed safe. To try and lessen the pain, Megan grabbed her knees and pulled her crotch wider to open herself more to the horny beast fucking her.

This seemed to help immensely as more of the large knot found its way inside her. Encouraged by this, Curly fucked even harder. A few thrust later, he felt his knot locking securely inside the mouth of Megan's pussylips. His full ten inches of cock flesh were now securely locked in his newest bitch, ten inches and two more for his knot that is.

"OOOH!" Megan groaned in relief as the pain slowly dissipated. "Oh! My! God!"

Then she noticed something unusual happen. The huge dog seemed to have ceased humping. He just stood there, panting heavily with his cock stuffed deeper than any cock had ever been before.

Then Curly's balls tightened and he began hosing Megan's womb with the most powerful jets of cum she had ever felt before. She could feel it flooding her pussy, but was confused as to why none of it seemed to be seeping out of her. Disregarding this anomaly, she just settled back and enjoyed the warm feeling of his sperm sloshing around inside her belly.

"OH FUCK, CURLY!" Megan yelled out. "YOU'RE... YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN! I... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I'M... I'M CUMMING ON A DOG! CUMMMMING!"

Megan felt her juices mingle with Curly's seed juices as she came even more powerfully then before. Her breathing came in short gasp as she orgasmed simultaneously with the huge black poodle fucking her.

"OH DEAR GOD! I... I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Megan yelled, hugging Curly's neck tightly. "CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!"

She spasmed under the heavy dog, which weighed almost as much as she did. She couldn't believe how any times she had orgasmed with this one fuck. No man had ever pleasured her so much, not even Jim. She groaned loudly as her cunt muscles squeezed Curly's knot tightly, causing the huge dog to howl wildly throughout the house.

Feeling this woman's pussy squeezing his cock so roughly caused Curly to twist around, stepping down from the couch. At first, Megan thought that he was done and was just moving away. Imagine her shocked expression when she watched him hurdle her prone body and faced away from her, his cock still tied in her pussy.

From this new arrangement, Megan could see for the first time how stuffed her cunt truly was. She could clearly make out the bulge of his knot inside her crotch. And she could almost imagine hearing his jism sloshing around inside her womb.

She believed that the fuck was now completed and reached down to try and pull him out. That's when she discovered the true purpose of the dog's knot. It served to both tie with her, as well as plug her pussy. Keeping his seed in the female, probably to improve the chances of impregnation.

When she tried pulling his cock out, Curly turned back and nipped her hand away. He was telling her, in no uncertain terms, that he would decide when he will vacate her pussy.

Besides, Megan couldn't pull his bloated cock out anyway. They were securely tied until his knot reduced in size. She could only lie back and contemplate what just happened to her. The only thing that the large dog would allow her to do is rub her clit, which she did feverishly. She wanted to feel another orgasm before the dog finally pulled out.

"Oh! Oh yeah!" Megan moaned. "I'm... I'm cumming again! Oh, this feels so great Curly. Where have you been hiding all my life. Cumming! Cumming! CUMMmmmm..." her voice faded off as she passed out, sexually satisfied.


When Megan regained consciousness, she had no idea how much time had passed. When she looked down at her crotch, the first thing she noticed was that Curly had pulled out of her and was nowhere to be seen. She achingly raised herself on her elbows and checked to see if she had suffered any apparent damage.

Gone unnoticed by her, was the time showing on the clock on the mantle. She had been unconsciously sleeping for over five hours. Jim and the two teenaged girls would be returning from their sailing excursion in less than an hour.

When she peered down on the floor her jaw dropped at the amount of cum that had splattered at her feet when Curly pulled out of her. A large puddle had spread from the couch to a few feet away. Unfortunately, he didn't feel like cleaning up after himself and left it for her to do when she woke up.

She could still feel cum dripping out of her pussy, so she reached down and gathered a handful. Bringing it up to her mouth and licked the mixed male and female jism off. She found that it tasted a bit metallic, but not all that bad.

"Maybe next time I'll try sucking him," she said to herself, not believing that those words came from her lips.

After pulling her shorts back on, Megan had to drag herself to the kitchen for a mop and bucket to clean up this mess before Jim returned with the girls. Her T-shirt was a lost cause, so she decided to go topless and worry about finding another to wear after she was done cleaning the place up. As she walked into the dining room, she spotted Curly sleeping off after his fuck in his favorite corner.

"Just like a man," she said sarcastically.

She had a hard time removing all signs of jism from the hardwood floor, as a lot of the cum had dried by the time she woke up. She had to scrub the floor hard, so when she was done she realized that she would have to wax over the spot as it showed a discoloration from the rest of the room.

When she was finally done waxing, she literally collapsed in exhaustion. First, that amazing fuck from Curly. Then she had to cleanup after their tryst. It's been a long time since she felt so tired.

As she rested, she was recalling what had just happened to her. The more she reflected on it, the easier she could understand how Kaelee got hooked on the dog. And, judging by what Karen was doing with the horse the day before, she had a strong suspicion that she too had sampled the poodle's tool. Without any effort, she could feel her pussy moistening all over again.

"God! How can I be thinking of sex again so soon," she said aloud, not yet realizing how much time had passed.

Deciding that she really did need some more cock, she walked into the dining room to see if Curly was up. She was greatly disappointed when the huge black dog showed no interest in pursuing this line with her at this time.

"Damn!" she swore. "What will I do now?"

Then she recalled Karen's activities with the horse.

"Should I?" she wondered. "Well, why not? If that little slut could suck him, should be a snap for me."

Having made her decision, she walked out the back and headed for the stables. She didn't bother getting a shirt to cover her top as she figured she had lots of time before Jim's return. She loved the feel of the cool air caressing her naked breast. Her nipples were stiffening in anticipation for what she was about to do.

By the time she reached the stable building, her nipples were already rock hard. She pulled open the large doors and was immediately blasted by the strong musky smell of the large animals inside.

She took a deep breath to build up her courage and walked inside. She could hear various loud snorts emanating from the horses in their stalls and began to second-guess her decision to try this. She entered cautiously and made her way along the stalls, looking over the large beasts one after another.

She hadn't considered that they were nearly all female and was worried that none would have a cock for her to try. But then she recalled that there was at least one stud somewhere in here. She continued searching until she finally found Starburst, the same horse that the girls had played with yesterday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.