Serious Relationships - Cover

Serious Relationships

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man makes a connection with a single mother and her daughter and discover a whole new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Bestiality   Voyeurism  

My name is James Foxworth; I'm forty years old and never married.

For years, the local police have been keeping me under great scrutiny as they suspected me of being a pedophile that has been preying the area for the past fifteen years. They based their suspicions on the fact that I lived alone and had a dog. It seemed that their pedophile profiles gave them the notion that any single guy with a dog preyed on young girls, using the dog as bait to snare them.

Never mind that the standard pedophile dog of choice is a puppy. My dog was a giant black poodle named Curly. He stood about three feet in height while on all fours and weighed in at about 85 pounds. If he ever stood up on his hind legs, he would stand at over five feet. The sheer size of him would have scared most young kids rather than get them closer to me. But these were the kind of cops I had to deal with here.

I've never even had a notion of approaching a teenaged girl for sexual pleasure. So the sheer absurdity of the cops' suspicions only frustrated me more. Sure, I've had my share of young women companions, but they were all over eighteen and consenting.

Finally, things got so bad that I decided to get myself a lawyer and issue a restraining order against the police. But that didn't seem to help much. They disregarded it and continued to follow and harass me in my daily life.

This forced me into suing the city and the police department for invasion of privacy, harassment and defamation of character. It was an easy victory, and the city was forced to pay me five million dollars in damages. The mayor also insisted that the police cease persecuting me if they had no evidence.

They didn't and for the first time in years I had a semblance of a normal life again. Thanks to some smart investment, the penalty payment I had received doubled.

I now lived in a large house on the outskirts of the city that had so vilified me. My new dwelling impressed my lady friends even more. The large grounds were also a great place for Curly to run around without a leash.

Every once and a while I would drive into town for supplies or meet with friends. On these trips, I would always take Curly along as he always enjoyed gallivanting in the city park. It was during one of these trips into the city where my life took a sharp left.

I had just finished some business with my bank and decided to take Curly into the park for a bit of fun. As we entered the park area, dusk was just setting. Already the park lights were coming on so I wasn't planning on hanging around too long.

With darkness setting in, I figured I wouldn't bother with Curly's collar and let him loose to romp around a bit before we headed for home.

The black giant poodle soon disappeared into the shadows of the park as I settled down on one of the park benches and waited for him to finish. Without any preplanned notion, I had chosen a bench between two of the light fixtures in the park. As the sun set, I found myself bathed in the shadows of the night.

As I sat there, whistling absentmindedly, I noticed a female figure walking down the path heading in my direction. I watched as her hips swung back and forth suggestively in what appeared to be a miniskirt.

'Damn!' I thought to myself. 'That's some nice piece of ass.'

I continued following the girl's approach, as I thought up some come on lines to use on her when she got nearer. I could already make out the shapely curves of her body against the backlight of the city streets and it took my breath away. She looked so perfect, how could I have missed her during all my trips into town.

Then she finally walked under the nearest park light post. My breath caught when I recognized what she was wearing. It was a high school uniform for the all-girls school on the other side of the park.

'Damnit!' I swore as I gazed at her curvy body. 'She's just a kid.'

Despite realizing that she was only a teenager, I couldn't keep my eyes of her. The pleated skirt and white shirt only emphasized her sexy looks. Her thigh-high black stockings that young girls seemed to wear lately didn't help matters either as they just intensified my gaze along your young calves. They were black and topped off just below the rim of her skirt, teasing me with a fleshy view of her soft skin before it disappeared under her skirt. It just added to her sexiness. It also meant that all she had on were panties, not pantyhose.

My best estimate decided that she must be only fifteen, sixteen tops. How is a guy supposed to guess about girls these days? They all seem to grow up faster than they used to.

I watched as she continued approaching where I was sitting quietly. I could clearly hear her heels clopping on the paved pathway by now. I just couldn't seem to keep my eyes away from her curvaceous body.


Kaelee Yeargood was walking home from school late today. She had to do some research in the library and left only after the librarian urged her to leave. Luckily, she had phoned home before starting her work so her mom wouldn't worry about her getting home late.

"Don't worry mom," she said. "No, I don't know when I'll be done... Yes, I'll be careful walking home."

Ever since her dad died a few years ago in a car crash, her mom had become a bit over protective to her daughter. Kaelee could accept that for she sometimes felt the same about her mom.

She was fifteen, almost sixteen, and lived alone with her widowed mom. At 5'2" and 90 pounds, she was a picture of loveliness. Her long reddish hair curled over her shoulders as she walked home, but usually she tied it back in a ponytail for school.

When she walked out of the library, she hadn't realized how late it had gotten. But being a teenager she felt like most of her generation, that nothing could ever happen to her. So, she started on her way home not caring of her surroundings.

She quickly decided to take the shortcut through the park to save time. After all, she didn't want to worry her mom more than she already might be.


I watched as she walked back into the shadows, her body haloed by the circle of light she had just walked through. I watched her slender legs and curvy hips swing with every step. My mind started fantasizing about what her body might look like under that stuffy school uniform.

As she continued to walk ever closer to where I was sitting, it never dawned on me that I was hidden in darkness to her.


Kaelee kept on walking nonchalantly, not yet realizing that she was being watched from the shadows. She could feel her panty riding up on her so she paused to readjust her undergarment. Believing that nobody could see her, she lifted her skirt and ran her hand to her crotch and readjusted it before resuming her walk home.


I felt my cock surge, as this young girl seemed to rub her crotch only a few feet away from me. Seeing her pale white skin above her stockings really got me hot. Strange how just the idea of certain pieces of clothing can be so arousing. Anyway, I felt sure that she must have seen me and was doing this on purpose.

'Should I?' I asked myself. 'She seems to be looking for it. Why not.'

I watched intently as the girl dropped her skirt back down and resumed approaching me. I figured that it would be now or never.

"Hi there," I announced myself. "So, what are you doing out so late?" I asked innocently.

"OH!" Kaelee jumped in surprise at hearing my voice. "God, I didn't see you there."

"Oh c'mon," I said. "You're not going to tell me that you flashed your panties for nothing, are you?"

Kaelee could feel herself blush profusely upon realizing that whoever this man was had seen her with her skirt up. She quickly brought her hands in front of her crotch as if that would erase the entire incident.

"Yo... you saw?" she asked.

"Sure," I told her. "It was kinda hard to miss. I mean you were only a few feet away."

"You... you won't tell nobody, will you?" She said nervously.

This was when I realized that she in fact didn't know I was nearby when she flashed herself. But now I was at an impasse. What should I do now? Should I go through with what my dick was urging me? Or should I just let her go?

"Depends," I said without thinking.

"On what?" Kaelee asked.

"On what you have to offer to keep me quiet," my voice said, seemingly without any conscious thought.

"I don... I don't have any money," I could hear her whimper.

"I don't want any money from you sweetheart," I assured you. "But I think you can help me with a problem I have. After all, it's your fault that I have this particular problem."

"My fault!?!" She replied in surprise. "How can it be my fault? I can't even see you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.