Watching Her - Cover

Watching Her

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young marrieds take in sexualy active teens and develop them into responsible adults

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Swinging   Group Sex  

Fay said it was hard to see because it was so dark back there. She said it was draped with painter's drop cloths. It looked as if it was not against the wall and there was space to hide behind it.

She suggested we dance Hazel and Pam behind that for their teasing.

Pam led us to her brother's table. Her brother was not there but he showed up fast when he saw the strange ladies.

Pam made introductions. Fred was not more than 5'-6" tall. Glen, Ray and I were all over six foot. The music started and Fay asked Fred to dance with her. Glen took Pam and danced her into the dark, I took Hazel. Ray took Jean and followed me.

Sure enough there was a lot of room behind that scaffold. Gary and Pam were there already and Gary had Pam's dress down and was kissing her tits.

I had danced Hazel there. Fay would keep Fred on the floor until I took Hazel back to their table. We had lots of time.

Hazel had been nice to dance with, her big tight belly felt good against my cock.

Hazel did not know what I would do to her but she was ready for anything.

I kissed her several times and ran my hands all over her body. She was wearing a maternity skirt with the front cut out and a draw string holding it up.

Her top had a zipper in front from top to bottom. I unzipped her top to down below her waist. She was a slender woman and had only gotten large in just her rounded belly and tits. Hazel was shaking, she was scared, she had never done anything like this before.

She was wearing a maternity bra.

She stuttered something about already having milk.

I told her I wanted to taste it.

I unhooked the flaps over her tits and gently squeezed her nipples.

Hazel said "Don't bruise them, please".

I promised her I would be gentle.

Hazel said " Good, I hate it when Fred hurts them and leaves bruises".

I backed Hazel up to the cross brace on the scaffold. I told her to sit there, I was going to take my time with her.

I got on my knees between hers and began nursing her tits. Hazel was shaking.

At first nothing came out of the tit I was sucking on.

Hazel put her arms around my head and pulled me tight against her tit. I heard her murmur " O yes, suck the hurt out, nurse my tit, suck it dry.

Glen and Pam were standing so close Pam's leg was against me.

Hazel's milk began to flow, I was getting a good bit with each suck.

Pam said " I'm having one again".

Hazel said she was having a climax from my sucking.

I changed tits, I did not want one to be smaller than the other when we took her back to her husband. That one was already dribbling milk.

Hazel said she was having another climax. I sucked those firm tits until she had another one and quit.

I got up and asked Glen if he would like to taste " Mother's milk".

Glen said he was going to ask if I hadn't offered.

I told him to be my guest, she still has plenty.

I went to Pam, she was watching her sister in law have her swollen tits sucked, the top of her dress was still down below her tits. I got behind Pam and took one of her tits in each hand and began rolling those hard nipples with my thumbs.

She humped her butt back to my hard prick. I raised her skirt and rubbed her cunt through her wet panties

I said " Pam I want you to suck some of her milk out in a few minutes".

Pam said " I don't - I can't - I have never- I mean I - DAM IT I AM NOT A LESBIAN" !

I told her to cool down, if Hazel had this much milk before the baby was born, that little fellow would not be able to take but a small amount after it was born. I told her Hazel would need her then, I doubted that Fred would be of any help. I assured her that helping Hazel that way was not being a lesbian.

Glen got up from on his knees.

Hazel had several climaxes while he had been sucking her tits. I told Pam that if Hazel had that much milk before her child was born, she would really be in trouble afterward. I told Pam she would have to help Hazel by sucking those tits dry after the baby fed each time.

Pam said " I don't know whether I can bring myself to do that".

I said " It is your turn now Pam, empty those pretty tits, or I will spank your butt until you can't sit down".

Pam said " Yes Sir", and sank down between Hazel's legs. After a minute of Pam's sucking her tits Hazel said " O Pammy I love you". Pam said " I love you Hazel ".

We let Pam get the last of the milk from Hazel's breasts. They put their clothes back straight and we danced our way toward their table.

I was dancing with Hazel. She thanked me for causing the pain to go away from her tits and she was grateful to us for giving her some sexual relief.

She asked where we were staying. When she heard it was on the beach and the address she asked if she and Pam could come out to lay on our beach for a few hours the next day.

Hazel said her husband Fred was going to be away gambling in Mississippi until late Sunday night. He had said he was going with friends, she doubted they were all men friends.

Fay saw that we were at the table and brought Fred with her to join us.

Fred had a wet spot on the front of his trousers.

There was not enough room at Fred's table for us to sit. Glen and I thanked Hazel and Pam for dancing with us, Fay thanked Fred and we went back to our own table.

Fay said that Fred was a bastard. He had started trying to get her to go out to his car with him before they finished the first dance.

She had let him think she might later if she could slip away from her husband.

Fred was getting drunk and trying to undress her out there on the dance floor. Fay said he was so near falling down drunk that she thought she might not be able to get him to squirt in his pants.

She finally had slipped her hand in his trousers and jerked him off.

Fay said Fred was not a good dancer when he was sober, he had stepped on her feet dozens of times he was so drunk. Fay said she was ready to go home, her feet hurt bad.

Glen and I brought everyone up to date about what had happened with Pam and Hazel as Glen drove us home.

Every one was tired and Lacy, Ray, Jean and Glen went to bed together.

I bathed Fay's bruised feet in warm water and then massaged them in oil.

I carried Fay to our empty bed and undressed her. She was sleeping before I got undressed.

Saturday morning Fay and I remained in bed long after the others were up.

We kind of cuddled on the bed and when Jean came in and asked what we would like for breakfast we told her "to be alone". Fay and I snuggled and dozed.

Later the house got quiet, Fay got out of bed and had her morning pee.

I awakened when she got out of my arms to get up. I just lay there enjoying the relaxed feeling of not having to get up and do anything.

Fay went in the other part of the house, I heard her making coffee in the kitchen.

In a while Fay brought our coffee in and sat on the edge of the bed. I got up and sat beside her.

Fay told me she was glad I was there and that she had missed me those two days she had been there before me. We kissed.

Fay said we had company on the beach. " That poor pregnant wife and her sister in law Pam are out there with our 'Family' soaking up some sun" she said.

I told Fay that I was having a Saturday morning alone with my wife and I hopped they stayed out there until after noon.

Fay said I had only thirty minutes then. I looked at my watch and it really was eleven thirty.

After we finished our coffee we put on robes and walked out on the deck.

Glen and Ray were pretty far out from the beach on floats. Lacy, Jean, Pam and Hazel were clustered in the shade under a large beach umbrella.

When they saw us up there on that deck they gathered their things an joined us. Hazel said that her pasty white body had about all the sun it could stand. I invited her to go inside and get out of it.

Near nude women turn me on and inside the kitchen I was surrounded by five of them. Some of them were beautiful, all of them were pretty.

Pregnant women turn me on too. Hazel was in a bikini bottom that was barely staying in place below her bulging belly. She wore a skimpy top that did not cover the brown of her swollen tits.

Pam was wearing a stretch fabric one piece bathing suit in black. It covered but hid nothing of her nice body.

I did not notice that my hard cock had pushed out from the laps of my robe until I saw Hazel licking her lips and staring at it with a hungry look on her face.

Lacy, always the comic, pointed at my cock and said " Would you look at that girls, we have got him excited".

Jean said " Look Pam and Hazel at our favorite toy". She spread my robe open and took it in her hand.

Fay told them it belonged to her and her only until after twelve. She told Jean to take her hand off of it until then.

Fay suggested they all take a shower and get the sticky salt and sand off and come back to the living room without those damp bathing suits on.

While they were gone Fay asked me to give Hazel special attention, she needed it.

I said " Hell Fay all she needs is to dump that crummy bastard and find her a good man".

Fay said that it was not that easy. A woman about to have a child had to worry about how she could support it if she was alone. She had to find a place to live that she could afford, and child care at a cost she could budget.

She was going to have to work and be a mother at the same time.

I told Fay I knew all of that was true but being married to a prick like Fred was much worse than struggling to make ends meet as a single mom. I told Fay that Hazel was young enough and pretty enough to find her another husband.

Fay said " She might, but most men do not want to help raise another man's child, he wants their children to all be his only".

We both agreed that any thing was better than being married to a total bastard like Fred.

The girls came out of the bed room.

All of them had gotten their hair wet.

Lacy and Jean were nude, Hazel and Pam had warped beach towels around themselves.

Fay said " Take off those towels girls, let's all be honest, we know why you two are here". " We know that you, Hazel, are desperately in need of a man to make love to you". Fay went on to say " Pam you got horny as hell last night and you came here to see if we would share our men with you and Hazel".

Neither had expected such straight talk about their reason for being there.

Fay said " Take those towels off girls or go home".

Jean said she would share Glen with Hazel, she was really hard up, but Pam should have her a man. She wasn't married to a piss poor excuse of a husband.

Lacy said she felt the same way.

I told the girls I was faithful to my wife and she shares me with Lacy and Jean only.

Fay said " What is it to be girls, if you want to stay, I will wave the guys in while I still have my robe on". Pam took her towel off and then took a scared Hazel's off.

I got up and shed my robe. I still had an erection.

Fay went out on the deck and signaled for Glen and Ray to come in.

I asked Hazel if her tits were full again.

Hazel said " I-I-I thththink ssso thththey hhhurt some".

I told her not to be scared or the least bit nervous. I told her that was the first thing we were going to fix.

I told Hazel to sit on the couch and lean back, I told her we were all going to taste her milk. I started sucking her tits first. I got a good flow going out of one of them then changed to the other one. It was dribbling. I didn't suck much out of either one, there were a lot more mouths than mine to suck that milk out.

Glen and Ray had showered outside at the foot of the steps to the beach. They came in and saw that we were all nude. They took off those wet suits and the girls dried them with the towels Hazel and Pam had discarded.

I told the girls that they had those guys dry now. I said that I was afraid if they kept on they were going to rub the skin off their cocks. Jean grinned and said they just wanted to get them hard so they could show their men off to our guests.

Ray said they had done a good job of that. Lacy told him it looked so good she was tempted to get it wet again with her mouth.

Hazel was laughing at them, she was calm and at ease.

I told them we were emptying Hazel's tits.

Glen and Ray wanted to help.

I told them we were all going to help.

Lacy asked " Girls to" ?

I said " Especially girls to". I explained that Pam was going to have to do it after the baby came and we were gone.

Hazel and Pam needed the practice.

Fay said she wanted to taste her milk.

Every one had a chance to suck Hazel's tits and every one was putting their fingers in her and causing at least one orgasm.

It was not long before we had her tits dry of milk.

Fay sat beside Hazel and hugged her.

Fay asked her how she was feeling. Hazel told her she felt wonderful. Fay asked if she was ready to fuck now. Hazel said " O God yes, it's been so long".

Fay asked " How long has it been honey ". Hazel said it had been since she had told Fred she was pregnant.

Fay said "No sex since then" ?

Hazel said " None, unless you count the dozens of times he made me suck his dick ".

Lacy said she "Got Off' every time a man unloaded in her mouth, Jean said she did to. Fay said she could have a climax just getting a man hard with her mouth.

Hazel said "Not with Fred, he was always drunk when he forced me to do that and would go to sleep before he spasmed".

Lacy told her to get away from a bastard like Fred and "Get a life". Lacy said she was going to lend Hazel her man to give her a really good fucking if Ray was willing. He would have to wear a condom but she could tell that she was needing to be fucked.

Jean said if Glen was willing she would let her borrow her's to.

Fay said " Mine's off limits girls".

Fay led Hazel to the queen size bed in the master bed room. Hazel said " I need to tinkle first". Fay went with her. Hazel asked if Fay would stay with her on the bed, she said she had never had another man but Fred before.

Fay told her we were all going to be there. Fay promised that young country girl the time of her life.

Lacy donated Ray to be first, Fay put a condom on his hard cock. Ray was much to gentle with Hazel, Fay said " Ray you can't hurt that baby with even your long dick, fuck her hard and let her know what a real cock feels like in her".

Ray fucked her until Hazel had three big orgasms. When he got off of Hazel Lacy said " You have not put your sperm in the condom honey". Ray said he was saving that for her. Lacy said she loved him even more because of that. Glen was next, Hazel had three big ones by him.

When Glen got off of Hazel she was "Beat". She begged for some time to recover. Fay said " No way honey, you got to take it like a real woman".

Fay asked Ray if he was ready to go again. Ray said " Ready and willing"

Fay said " Now girl you got to learn to suck cock and fuck to".

Fay said to me " Give her yours to suck honey". I got on the bed and put several pillows between me and the head board and spread my legs.

Fay said " Take my man in your mouth Hazel and you better make it good for him or we are going to spank your ass".

Hazel did as she was bid.

Every time Ray plunged into her she was forced to take my prick all the way down her throat, she was having orgasm after orgasm.

After a while Fay asked me to quit holding off, let Hazel taste a real man's cum for her first time.

In a minute I shot my load in her mouth.

Fay said Hazel deserved a rest now.

Lacy and Jean said they were glad to get their men back. Both couples fucked with a well fucked Hazel between them.

Pam said " I feel completely left out".

Fay told her to put on her beach cover up and to come with her. Fay put a robe on and then led Pam three doors down the beach to that Fraternity party. Fay led Pam up the steps to the house and opened the door.

She pushed Pam inside and shouted "Hey fellows here is you some new pussy, don't fuck her without one of these rubbers and send her home in three hours".

Fay put the big box of rubbers on the table, kissed Pam and said " You are on your on honey, have fun.

When Fay got back, I was in the living room with Hazel. I had gone there to be by myself. Hazel had slid off that bed and from between two couples fucking to join me. I had the boom box playing soft jazz, turned down low. I was laying on the couch. Hazel was sitting between my legs, I had one leg behind her and one across her lap.

Fay came in and said " Bet that hot little cunt comes back after having enough fucking to satisfy her for a while".

Hazel asked what Fay was talking about.

Fay told Hazel she had taken Pam to a 'frat fuck fest' and right now she was the feature attraction.

Hazel asked if we thought Pam would be alright.

Fay said she guessed Pam would find out how it felt to screw until she could not " Get off" any more. Then she would just have to keep on going until nineteen guys were through with her.

Hazel said Pam had never had but one guy before. He was just a boy she met over in Florida while she was still in high school. Hazel said Pam was only eighteen years old. She was afraid she would get the reputation of being a slut if she fucked any of the local guys.

Fay asked Hazel how old she was.

Hazel said she was nearly twenty.

I asked Hazel how many men or boys she had been intimate with.

Hazel said she had only had sex with Fred. They had gone 'steady' in high school and then gotten married after graduation.

I asked her if she had ever before been brought to as many climaxes. Hazel said that Fred had not brought her to any real climaxes ever. Nothing like what Ray and Glen had done to her anyway.

Fay had bought a gallon of gumbo and a gallon of crabmeat salad the day before. We gorged on that. The fucking was over in the bed room, they were starving.

We all went out on to the beach, Hazel stayed in the shade. She was light complected and said she sun burned easily.

All of us were already tanned from the sun at the lake, Fay told Hazel we all went nude when we were there.

Hazel asked more about our weekend lake home.

Ray and Greg and I went swimming in the Gulf.

We left the ladies chatting.

At about four, Fay asked me if I thought she should go see if Pam was alright. I told her we should all walk down the beach and check on her.

The beach was cluttered with college kids most of the guys were near passing out. Several of the girls were passed out !

Fay asked a sober girl about Pam.

The girl asked if she was talking about the new pussy that had walked in at noon.

The girl said she had gone in to pee a few minutes before and the girl was in the middle of the living room floor. She had a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt and two guys were waiting their turn.

The girl said she was glad we had come to get her, she had fucked all of the men now. "If the bitch is here much longer, none of the men are going to be able to do any of their dates any good".she said.

Fay said that if she would go in and send that girl out we would get her away from their men.

Pam was outside in a minute.

Pam thanked us for coming and getting her, she said she had quit having orgasms a good while ago. It had even began to hurt when a cock was pushed in her. She said she had swallowed so much semen she was about to become sick at her stomach.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.