Watching Her - Cover

Watching Her

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young marrieds take in sexualy active teens and develop them into responsible adults

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Swinging   Group Sex  

Sunday morning we went to the lake house. School would start Tuesday for Glen and Lacy.

We were having the last week end of their Summer break.

The lake was full of fast boats and ski-dos. Glen and I decided not to even launch our boat. Memorial Day week end is always like that.

Fay had taken some time off and registered our young adults for school. She had given their new address and we were now listed as their guardians.

Glen nor Lacy were excited about returning to school. Both of them had never found it easy to make friends.

Glen had been to shy until we changed him.

Lacy had been moved so times from one school to another she had lost interest in making close friends. She had been shy also.

The months spent with us had changed both of them into normal, lusty young adults.

Both of them had become self assured and confidant.

Lacy had become poised and vibrant. Her smile never left her face. Her happiness showed.

Glen was not shy anymore, he had become a well adjusted young man.

Fay and I took them to the annual cook out in the Talladega city park Saturday afternoon.

We took folding chairs. We found a shady spot to set them up. Lacy went to the women's rest room.

When she started back two boys spoke to her, she stopped and they talked. In a minute three more boys joined the group. Lacy was laughing. We could tell that she was loving the attention she was getting.

Glen said " Would you look at that, she has five poor bastards about to 'get off' in their shorts or jeans".

He was not jealous, he was proud of her.

I told he and Fay that those poor kids were way out of their league. They could not even guess how much of a real woman they were flirting with.

Lacy tired of their attentions and continued her return to us.

When she had sat down Glen said "Good going girl".

Lacy said "Glen you are the most handsome man here, take a walk over to near the concessions and see how many brainless little vamps you can attract".

Glen walked over to a picnic table near the hot dog stand. He sat on the end of the table and put one foot on the bench.

A tall slender blond with seven other girls was headed to the hot dog stand. The blond was the oldest and the obvious leader of the noisy group. The girls were wearing Majorette costumes. There had been a parade earlier. The girls were still in their short skirts. Several of them were beauties but none could compare to the blond.

Glen looked at her and smiled.

She stopped and asked him if he was from around here. Glen told her he was from Birmingham but he was down here a lot. His friends had a second home on the lake.

She introduced herself and Glen gave her his name. The other seven girls ganged around and introduced themselves.

Glen had eyes only for the blond.

She told her friends to go on and get in line at the hot dog stand, she would be along soon. She and Glen talked a bit then she joined her friends and Glen came back to us.

Lacy said " I guess you turned eight country girls heads and made their hearts do flip flops" !

Glen said "I wish".

Lacy said "The blond was interested in you Glen".

"Maybe" Glen responded.

Lacy urged Glen to ask the blond for a date, Lacy assured him she would go out with him.

Fay and I had tried to assure both Lacy and Glen that we thought they should date others. We wanted both to experience the excitement of dating, and learn more about how to decide who was worth knowing. A lot of their classmates were not.

Fay told Glen she thought he should ask the girl out. He could ask her to go to the movie. He could ask her to come out to the lake house the next day and he could take her skiing.

Lacy promised to give him time to be alone with her if he got her to come to the lake.

Later we saw the blond with a tall handsome guy that had to be her twin brother. They were near identical twins.

Lacy told Glen to get a date with her she was going after her brother.

Lacy and Glen left us and joined the two at a park bench in the shade.

In a short while they brought them over to introduce them to us.

Glen said he and Lacy had invited Reba ( Short for Rebecca ) and her brother Ray ( Short for Ramond ) to come out to the lake and spend the day. He would bring them out for breakfast the next morning if it was alright with Fay and I.

Fay and I both told them they would be welcome.

The four of them stayed together, wandering around the park until it was time for us to go home.

In the car going home Glen teased Lacy about messing up a country boy's mind.

Lacy retorted that he had screwed up a country girls head too.

Fay laughed and said " Don't ruin them for the rest of their life, they seemed like a nice pair".

I told them they could get the boat out and entertain their dates in it.

Fay had me stop at Win-Dixie to get things for a big breakfast.

I took Glen over to the condom display and bought several packs of rubbers.

Glen said he doubted that he would need them the next day. I told him he should be prepared in case.

I said "Glen the girl is not risking her reputation if she has sex with you".

I told him that it was a small town that she lived in and guys there had big mouths that could make a girl a slut overnight.

I said that it was the same with Lacy. She was going to have to be careful at home but not here.

Glen asked if it was alright with us if he and Lacy had sex with Reba and Ray.

I told him to make us proud of them.

I said "They might be clean of sexually transmitted disease but Reba may want you to protect her from becoming pregnant". " Use the condoms at first".

I promised him we would give them plenty of time alone the next day.

We were all sleeping together in a new king size bed at the lake now.

We slept that way at home to.

That night in bed Fay was having her period and was not much interested in getting fucked right then.

Lacy was though.

Glen and I both serviced her need.

Glen and Lacy drove in to Talladega before seven the next morning to get their dates.

When they were back we all pitched in. It was a good thing we cooked plenty. That skinny blond could put away some more food.

She ate a lot more than her brother.

After breakfast Fay told them she would clean up the kitchen and for them to get the boat out.

I told them that Fay and I were going to be gone until late afternoon. We planed to visit friends. They had the place to themselves.

The girls went down stairs and put on their bikinis, Glen and Ray changed in our bed room.

That 'skinny blond' was not skinny everywhere. She had nice tits and a pretty ass.

Ray was a hunk.

After they pulled away from the dock Fay and I left. We drove up to Chehaw Mountain Park, the highest point in Alabama. We killed most of the day dozing on a quilt.

After two Fay woke me and said it was time to go back to our lake house.

We found them on the porch, Glen had his head in Reba's lap and they were on the couch, she had the look of a well fucked woman.

Lacy was sprawled on the porch floor with her head in Ray's lap. She had the content look of a woman that had been given enough cock to last her for a while.

We packed and cleaned house while they took their dates home. It took over two hours for Glen and Lacy to make a fifteen minute drive to town and back.

They be-bopped in grinning and proud of them selves.

Glen said we would have been amazed at how Lacy had handled the foremost stud in county. She had been a much better skier than Ray. She could run and swim faster than he.

Glen said that Lacy was having trouble with her bathing suit all day. The top would fall away from one of her tits every so often. Ray had kept a hard cock up all morning because of that.

Lacy said that she was not the only one to tease a date.

Lacy said that Glen had rubbed his hard on Reba every chance he got.

Fay just asked outright if they had fucked their dates.

Glen said Reba had been playing hard to get. She and he had been sitting on the porch couch and heard Lacy moaning in the downstairs bed room. When they had heard Lacy say " O yes that feels good, do it harder and faster, hurt me with that big thing".

Reba had melted. If her brother was going to get fucked she was to.

Glen said small town pussy was pretty good but not near as good as he was getting from Lacy and Fay.

Lacy said " Ray needs some training, he has a lot to learn about making sex good for his partner".

Glen said Reba was needing some instruction as well.

Lacy said that Glen had stopped the car on the way to town and fucked Ray's sister in the front seat one more time. She said that had caused her to have to fuck Reba's brother in the back seat.

She figured that the both of them could give Reba and Ray some pointers on the next date.

Fay asked if they had used the condoms I had given them each time they had engaged in sex.

Glen said they had but they were going to need more for the next time.

Fay said she was about " Off The Rag" but she could tell that Glen was not going to be of much use to her for several days if he had used that many.

Lacy agreed that she and Fay would have to make do with my cock and Glen's mouth until he recovered.

Glen said "Ladies don't think badly of me, I saw my duty and I performed it as well as I could".

There was more of that sort of banter all the way home.

Our young adults went to the VCR tape rental place to get a movie and to bring back Chinese food.

Fay and I had time to talk alone.

I said that I was glad that neither Lacy or Glen showed any signs of any possessive feelings. Neither showed jealousy about the other having intercourse with some one else.

Fay thought that each was proud of the other. I agreed and said I thought that was remarkable. I told Fay I was sure they really loved each other but were not a bit possessive about sex.

Fay said that would change if they were to ever marry. Both were ethical enough to honor their marriage vows. Their parents had proved that they must in order to have a happy marriage.

Fay said that our prodigies had two more years of high school left.

We had prepared them to make it the most happy time of their lives.

Lacy knew that no matter how much she might want to engage in sex with one of her classmates she must not. She could be branded as an easy fuck in her school. Glen on the other hand could screw every girl there and he would be known as a great lover.

Fay said " it's the shitty double standard thing, you guys can and those girls that want to be considered 'Good Girls' can't".

Fay went on to say that with me, Glen and Ray and others like Ray in other schools, Lacy could be considered ' A Good Girl' in her own school. She could still have a satisfying and fulfilling sex life and appear to be probably the only virgin in her school.

Fay said we had caused two shy reclusive kids to turn into outgoing young adults. We had caused a girl that trembled and shook from fright of boys, to become a self assured confidant woman. She was comfortable with sex and proud to be a woman.

Glen had been a shy fifteen year old that was frightened of girls but had strong desires. He had vented those desires by watching Fay nude and masturbating.

We had changed that, Glen had proved it when he had seduced the Queen Bee of Talladega High School in one day.

Two weeks later Lacy and Glen played in a student talent show at activities period. There were several on stage before them. Nothing was very impressive except a guy that played the violin. Glen said he had been great.

Lacy and Glen played one number. The audience would not let them leave.

The teacher directing the event shouted " play again, you two are the last event and there is still time before the bell for the next class" !

Lacy sat on her stool and played a jived version of Spanish Flea, Glen backed her up.

The applause could scramble a person's brains.

The teacher held up one finger and shouted "One more".

The next one Glen played lead.

He played 'Killing Me Softly' and Lacy sang that sad, sad song as if she were crying out the lyrics.

The bell rang before she was through.

Not a kid moved until she was finished. Glen told us they put up their instruments and ran to their next class.

They were famous in the school after that.

Before the fifth day of school we had talked after supper.

Fay and I explained that we wanted Glen to become the most desired male in school. We wanted Lacy to become the most desired female.

Our plan was simple, we wanted Glen to date the girl that had the biggest mouth in school and that would fuck then brag about it.

We wanted him to use every bit of knowledge Lacy and Fay had given him concerning how to please a girl.

We wanted the girl to spread the word that Glen would do it all. He would suck a girl until she was about to pass out. He would then fuck her until her pussy was too sore for her to keep on.

We asked Lacy to help find that girl.

If we found the right girl Glen would never have to do it again.

She would spread the word and her class mates would all know that our Glen was a wonderful lover.

As for Lacy, we wanted her to flirt with many boys, We wanted her to be the woman all of those kids had in their minds as they 'jerked off'.

Fay told her to have dates. Let a Guy kiss her on the second one. If he seemed nice, let him play with her tits through her clothes the third date.

That would have to be all she would ever let one of her class mates do.

If a boy was not content with that drop him before he got aggressive.

Fay told Lacy that we would always take care of any passion her dates might arouse in her when she got home.

Fay asked Glen if he was interested in any high school sports. Glen said he might want to play baseball. We encouraged him to try out for the team.

We encouraged Lacy to get on the school news paper staff. We told her we thought she had a talent for writing.

She would be on the staff producing the school annual 'The Patriot'.

In short Fay and I wanted the next two years to be filled with good memories and many successes for both of them.

They promised to try to make our wishes come true.

Before the next weekend Lacy had chosen a girl for Glen and he had asked her for a date.

Friday was the big night. Glen came in before one am.

Lacy asked him how his date had been.

Glen said he had seen his duty and done it but he might just spank hell out of her pretty butt for her choice.

Lacy asked what had gone wrong.

Glen said the girl had been a dumb ass. She didn't even know how to suck a cock properly.

He had muff dived on her soon after they parked at the drive in movie. He had kept making her have climax after climax until she began talking in a foreign language.

The two hour long movie was over by then. Glen had driven to a place on Shades Mountain. That was when he found out she did not even know how to give a decent blowjob.

Glen had told the girl after that it was time for her pleasure. He told her it was time to fuck then.

Glen said he had fucked her until she began screaming for him to stop. She was telling him she could not stand any more while she was having her last climax.

Glen said he had faked an ejaculation.

He had never gotten off from that girl's mouth or cunt !

SHE WAS A DOG !

Fay said "You poor dear, Lacy take this man to bed and give him some real pussy".

It worked ! The next week at least two dozen guys asked Glen questions about his date with Millie Porter.

Glen might ask "Who is She".

Several he told he did not talk about girls he dated.

Some he told that he and Millie had just gone to a movie and he had taken her straight home afterward.

No one believed Glen and every one thought a mindless little slut was telling only part of what he had done to her.

He was rumored to have fucked her for four hours and finally quit when she passed out from her forty third climax.

It was said that his tongue reached further up in her than any cock she had ever had.

His cock grew from it's six and a half inches to a full twelve inches in the roumors.

Glen would never live his reputation as a great lover down.

As for Lacy, she was every guy's dream. She was always dressed nicely, she wore clothes that were nice and not supposed to be at all provocative.

( But were on her )

One guy told several others Lacy would look like a centerfold wearing a GI army issue poncho.

Glen added to her admirers imagination when he talked of having seen her in a bikini one time and she had the body of a Brittany Spears.

Lacy became the feature writer for the school news paper.

The Birmingham News included an article each week with her By Line.

She was the first Junior to ever be voted Home Coming Queen.

Lacy had it all.

She was the idol of the school and fights were started because someone said something that was not complimentary about her.

She was their angel.

She lost her wings at the lake house though and fucked her brains out while there. In the privacy of our home she was our sex toy and all of us kept her well fucked.

Both Glen and Lacy were honor roll students. All of their teachers liked them. They both became Pi Beta Kappa members and were nominated for the Key Club.

We played about one gig a month.

Our music got better when Glen recruited the student that had played the fiddle so well at the school. The music was mostly Cafe Jazz but we had a number featuring each of us in something else each session.

Fay turned down many offers for engagements. We did not want to become professionals. We loved our time together on week ends much more than those hours Saturday nights playing for a bunch of drunks.

Reba and Ray were spending so many Friday and Saturday nights with us we bought another king size bed for the downstairs bed room.

Reba was doing the same thing Lacy was doing.

In a small town like Talladega a girl is either a bad girl or a good girl. There is no in between. Reba and Ray had been having sex with each other of some kind or another since they were nine years old.

After that first week end when Glen had parked and he and Lacy had given them one last fuck they became regulars.

Often they would be waiting for us when we drove in. After the second week end they joined us in becoming nude inside the house. Sex was casual between us, Reba knew Lacy and I enjoyed each other when we wanted. She and Ray knew Glen and Fay were intimate.

Ray wanted to have Fay, Reba wanted to have me.

It was hard for them to understand that Fay and I were faithful to each other but had included Glen and Lacy in our marriage. Just them though.

Ray knew that playing with Fay's tits was a way to turn her on. He had been fondling them while they had been sitting on the couch on the back porch. Fay had gotten turned on.

Fay told Ray that afternoon that our marriage vows forbid penile penetration. In our minds giving a hand job to someone was not breaking our vows. Giving a blowjob was not either.

Fay told Ray that if he wanted to do oral sex to her she would try to give him the best blowjob she could.

Fay said Lacy must have given Ray some instructions, he had done a great job on her pussy. She had tried to suck his toenails out through his prick.

Ray told Reba about that later.

Reba asked him if he thought she could have oral sex at least with me.

Ray advised her to find out.

She and I had oral sex that evening.

Fay and I began to join those four way romps on a king size bed.

Reba was lead Majorette at her school. She began to teach Lacy how to twirl a baton.

They spent hours practicing. Lacy picked it up fast.

Fay and I would watch them from the porch. After several sessions and weeks of practice by Lacy in the back yard at home, we agreed that Lacy was better than Reba. She could throw that Baton higher and catch it more times than Reba. Her fingers made it blur it was twirling so fast. When Lacy twirled two Batons at the same time Reba quit bringing her Batons.

Fay said we needed a bigger bed but they did not make one.

Every month one of the women would be having her period.

Some times two would be having theirs at the same time. Glen and Ray would see that the woman that was having hers got fucked enough to lessen the cramps. ( If it was Fay, I helped )

The other women or woman had to fill in for her or them. Every one was expected to do their fair share. Even if a woman was bleeding down there she still had a mouth.

Week ends were glorious !

Often during the winter the weather was to cold or wet for us to enjoy our lake house. We would find something to do at home.

We had insisted on Lacy and Glen dating some of their classmates. Every Friday night they would have a date.

Lacy would come home from a bland chaste date with some immature boy and need sexual relief.

Glen asked only "Good Girls" for dates. Most of the time he would come home needing sexual relief.

It was surprising though how many "Good Girls" would let him have intercourse with them.

Glen had the reputation of never talking to any one about his dates. A girl could feel safe having sex with him knowing that her classmates would not find out about it. She could remain a "Good Girl" and be bad with Glen.

Glen asked a really pretty and nice girl for a date. Her name was Cathy Mitchell. Glen liked her, and found her to be intelligent and witty. He asked her for the second date and things got very intense after he parked on Shades Mountain.

She let Glen nurse on her breasts that time. That was as far as she would let him go though. She told Glen that he was the first guy she had ever let do that.

Cathy had several orgasms from Glen's tender loving on her breasts. She tried to hide them from Glen but he could tell.

When Glen had tried to raise her skirt she had stopped him.

Cathy told Glen she was a virgin.

Glen took her home before twelve.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.