Watching Her - Cover

Watching Her

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young marrieds take in sexualy active teens and develop them into responsible adults

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Swinging   Group Sex  

Friday morning Fay told me she had given Lacy a crash course in sex. She had discussed all the different kinds of sex and answered hundreds of Lacy's questions.

Fay had shown Lacy pictures of couples having sex and explained them.

Lacy had confessed that she thought she was in love with Glen. Fay had asked if Lacy wanted to give up her virginity to Glen.

Lacy said she did.

Fay said that the coming week end would be a good time for that to take place. Fay promised that she would help make it nice for her.

Both Fay and I took Friday afternoon off from work. We had the car packed and ready when Glen and Lacy came from school.

We got to the lake house before five.

We unloaded the car and then Glen showed Lacy around the house.

Fay asked me to take Glen and Lacy for a boat ride, she said she had some things she needed to do.

We put on bathing suits and I launched the boat.

Lacy was wearing the most daring bathing suit we had bought her.

The boat needed gas. I ran it at top speed up the lake to a marina.

Lacy sat up front. The wind had her hair straight back. As the boat bounced from the waves her tits were bouncing to.

Boats passing us were treated to the sight of a nearly naked beauty with a huge grin on her pretty face. Every man that saw her waved, she waved back.

Two young guys blew her a kiss. She blew each of them one back.

They were busy at the gas dock at the marina, we had to wait our turn.

I told Glen to walk around with Lacy and show off his date.

Guys would stop what ever they were doing and look at Lacy with longing as she went by. One old man was scolded by his wife for looking at her to long.

Lacy knew she was being admired, she added a little more wiggle to her butt as she walked with Glen.

I finally got my turn at the gas pump and was filling the boat tanks.

Two guys came from the store to a boat waiting behind mine. One of them said "Bob we just saw a fucking Queen, she just about ain't got any bathing suit on". " I just about creamed in my shorts looking at her, she was made to be a fucking machine".

The other one blurted " Bob you got to see her, She is so God Dam pretty I would not even think of putting my dick in her it would get her pussy dirty". " I would eat that pussy until she could not stand it any more though".

The first one said " Bob you got to see her, I will take care of getting the gas, you and Lem go up to the store and get a look".

Lem said "Never mind, she is coming this way now".

Glen and Lacy were coming back from the store.

Bob said "Gawd you fellers didn't lie, she has got to be the best looking young fuck I have seen in a long time".

Glen and Lacy passed within arms length as they came to the boat.

They heard me tell Lacy that the guys in the boat behind us had been saying nice things about her. I said " Blow them each a kiss Lacy". She did and I paid for the gas and oil and got ready to push off.

One of those guys said " Girl I could just look at you for hours".

Lacy said " Thank you, you say nice things to a girl".

Lacy blew them another kiss as we pulled away from the dock.

She had another thrilling ride back home.

Fay had the pier lights on at the house when we got back. I left the boat tied out and we went in the house.

Fay told us to get rid of all those clothes and get natural like she was.

Fay was nude.

Lacy told of meeting three nice older guys at the gas dock. (Later I told Fay what they had said ).

Fay had dinner ready.

We ate by candle light.

There was wine for every one.

Fay made a toast to a week end we all would remember.

I toasted our beautiful guest, here for her first time. I told her we would love to have her back often.

Lacy raised her glass and said "To my beautiful and handsome hosts". She thanked us for being so kind to her.

Glen raised his glass and said " I love all of you".

After our dinner Fay took a boom box out on the porch overlooking the lake.

Glen and Lacy danced several slow numbers in the dark. Fay and I broke in on them and we changed partners.

Lacy and I heard Fay ask Glen what he and Lacy had been doing to cause him to have such a "Blue Steel" hard cock.

Glen replied that he had just been dancing close with a lovely lady.

Lacy reached down and touched my hard prick and whispered " You have to".

We stayed out there for a while.

Fay opened another bottle of wine.

Lacy said she thought she probably should not drink any more. She said she might get a little drunk.

Fay said " Take your medicine honey".

After Fay had seen that Lacy had finished her wine she said " Come with me sweetheart it is time".

They left Glen and I together on the porch.

I said " Glen I want you to remember every thing Fay has tought you about how to treat a girl". I told him a guy has to be very tender and loving with her when she honors him with the beautiful gift of her virginity.

Glen said he understood.

Fay came back alone after a while.

Fay said " She is ready now Glen".

Glen said "Ready for what"?

Fay said " Ready for you".

Glen asked what she wanted him

to do.

Fay said " Glen, Lacy is ready for you to make her a woman, she wants you to be the first man to have intercourse with her".

Glen was on his feet instantly.

We followed him down the stairs, he stopped in the doorway to the down stairs bed room. The room was lighted by several large candles and incense was burning in a holder on the dresser.

Lacy was standing by the bed, she was shaking so hard she was holding on to the bed post.

Lacy was wearing a thin white gossamer gown with only tiny ribbons holding it up.

Glen stood there like a stagnant bottle of piss until Fay gave him a little push.

She said "Glen your lady is waiting".

Glen went to Lacy and kissed her. Lacy's teeth began to chatter. She threw her arms around Glen's neck and that was how she kept from falling.

Glen said " You are so beautiful" !

She stuttered " Hold me, I can't stand very well".

Glen said " I am going to lay you down on the bed sweetheart".

Glen picked her up and laid her gently on the bed. We watched from that dark hall way as he got on his knees on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Glen started kissing and licking his way up her legs. Lacy spread them for him. Her gown was loose enough for him to push it above her navel.

When he had kissed her legs all over he put his tongue in her navel.

Lacy was crying softly.

Glen spent some time kissing all over her belly. Lacy was trying to push his head down, she was moaning, " O Glen, O Glen " over and over. Glen did lower his mouth down to where she really wanted it.

Fay and I watched until Glen brought Lacy to her first orgasm.

When Lacy yelped Fay and I went back up to the porch. I cut the music off so we could hear. The open windows to their room were right under where we sat on the porch.

We heard four more yelps from Lacy.

Lacy said "stop Glen let me rest a few minutes". Then we heard her ask him if he would help her get to the bath room, her legs were not working right.

In a few minutes we heard " Glen put me down I can walk some". We heard Glen say " hush honey". Lacy told him she was not sure what was wrong with her legs. Glen told her she was just nervous and she would be alright. It was quiet for a few minutes and we heard

" Glen quit kissing me for a minute, I want to ask you something".

Glen said " whatever you want honey".

Lacy asked Glen if he wanted to make love to her. Glen had told her " With all my heart Lacy".

Lacy said "I want you to do that right now before I run out of courage".

In a few seconds we heard Lacy tell Glen to keep pressing it and that Fay had told her it would open.

A few seconds later Lacy screamed and then yelped. A bit later we heard Lacy say " You did it Glen, you have made me a woman now, I am not a girl any more ". " You have given me my first orgasm from a mans cock, I love you ".

Now fuck my brains right out of my head she said.

Fay and I gave a high five.

I said " Fay it is nine forty seven".

Fay said "You had the time right".

Fay said that she wanted me to do that to her to.

I gave that a good try right there on the porch. The couch had been fucked on before.

About thirty minutes later and a dozen more " O Glen I'm cumming" cries from downstairs, we heard her say " Glen we need to stop for a while now, I have to go pee and you must be getting tired.

Glen asked her if her brains were beginning to come out yet.

Lacy said " That's just a phrase silly".

Fay said " Come with me Super Stud we are going to join our guest's now".

Fay got a bottle of sparkling wine and four wine glasses and we went downstairs.

Lacy flushed and came out of the bath as we got to the foot of the stairs.

Glen was waiting his turn.

Fay told them we were bringing some wine to celebrate with.

Lacy looked different. The lights were on and I could see changes in Lacy. Her face was that of a serene young woman, not a scarred girl.

Her shoulders were thrown back and she walked with pride in her fine figure.

Lacy hugged Fay and I and she said " I'm a woman now" ! " I even feel different". " Glen has made me a woman not just a girl now".

Glen brushed past us in the hall and relieved himself.

Fay said we should drink to that.

We went on in the bed room.

Lacy apologized for the blood stain on the bed spread.

Fay told her it would wash out.

Glen said they were not through yet and Lacy's face took on a surprised and glad look.

Glen said that Lacy lacked one thing before she could claim to be a complete woman.

Lacy asked what that was.

Glen said that she still had not had his semen deposited in her.

We drank to that being next.

Fay told Glen that she was proud of her star pupil. She said we had heard them from the porch above. She was pleased that he had not ejaculated during the frantic love making for the last hour.

The four of us finished the wine.

Fay took the empty glasses and put them on the dresser. The candles were still burning. Fay cut out the lights.

Fay said " Do it now Glen, finish making our Lacy a into a woman while I watch".

Lacy laid down and told Glen she was ready.

There was no trembling and shaking that time, just a woman eager to take her lover.

Glen entered her.

Fay kissed Glen then Lacy.

I kissed Lacy and cupped one of her tits.

Glen was stabbing himself in her as deep and hard as he could.

Lacy said " O shit, I'm going to have another big one". In a moment she shouted " O God I'm cumming". She was humping up to Glen and it took a long time for her to finish.

Glen kept on plunging into her. She had two more before Glen said " Here it comes sweetheart"!

Lacy had another big climax after Glen was nearly through pumping his sperm in her.

Lacy cried out " I'm complete now, I feel as if my body is drinking his love juice up into it"

Fay said " That was beautiful lovers".

We left them then and crawled in our bed up stairs.

Before we dropped off to sleep Fay said " I am proud of what we have done".

Saturday morning we let the lovers sleep late.

When they came upstairs Lacy was radiant, she had a bounce to her walk that had not been there before. Her smile was a content one and she looked as if she owned the world. She was a complete woman now.

Fay asked if they had slept well.

Glen laughed and said " I think we got some sleep".

Lacy said " I think he is the Eveready Bunny, he just would not run down".

Glen said " You saw to that Lacy ".

We laughed at that.

We had breakfast at nearly noon.

Later all four of us went riding in the boat.

The two women were eye catchers in those tiny bikinis.

There was a water ski jump event at Riverside. I took them there.

I beached the boat and we walked around through the crowd. They had every man there looking at them.

I bought cokes and funnel cakes. Fay found us a picnic table off away from the crowd.

Fay asked me if Glen and I would let her and Lacy play her favorite game.

I said " Come on Glen, they are going to play a game we are not included in".

Glen and I walked off in the crowd.

Glen asked if we should not stay close to them.

I told him that Fay knew what she was doing and for him to not worry about them.

We ambled back to where we could watch.

The ladies were sitting on top of the table.

A boat was run up to the beach near them.

Two young guys got out of it and stopped to talk to them. We heard Fay laugh and ask if he really thought so.

The guys were wearing bathing suits and both of them might have fit into the "Hunk" category.

I told Glen we should get closer so we could hear what was said.

We walked by them and sat on a stone wall near them. We had our backs to them.

We heard one of the "Hunks" say "You girls are the best looking and sexiest things here I bet ".

Fay asked if he was telling them the truth.

The other one said that he thought they were.

Fay said that she thought they were really nice looking to.

Fay said that the strings on her bikini bra were cutting into her and asked them if they would loosen them and re-tie them.

Fay got on her knees on the bench of the picnic table with her back to them.

Both guys reached for her knot at the same time.

One said he would get it, the other said he would show him how.

Fay said " Don't fight over it studs, there are two string to loosen".

One of the guys untied the string around her neck. He held them out in front of her pulling the covers away from her tits. He said that he was trying to get it just right for her. Fay told him to take his time, she wanted him to get it exactly right.

Both guys could see every bit of her tits.

Fay told him she had said to take his time but she had not wanted for him to take all day.

The guy tied the string in a bow behind her neck. It was so loose her nipples were almost showing.

Fay said the other string needed to be loosened and asked if they could do that one to.

The other guy did that one. He untied the knot and pulled the strings out to her sides then up. Fay had her arms over her head. The bra was so high all of her tits were showing.

Fay gave them time to get a long look and then lowered her arms. That brought the strings down on the sides some but Fay still had to pull her bra cups down to cover her tits

The guy tied her string so loose that when she had to lean over her top would fall away from her tits.

Fay got off of her knees on the bench and sat back on the table top again.

She said " Thanks guys, that gave me a rush".

Both guys were standing in front of the girls with their cocks poking their boxer swim trunks out.

Fay asked Lacey if her bra was not too tight. Lacy said she thought it was a little tight.

Those guys went through the same drill with Lacy.

After Lacy was back on top of the table with her tits about to fall out, one of the guys asked them to go for a boat ride with them.

Fay said " Can't guys, we are here with our parents and they will want to leave soon". She said "We need to go find them I guess".

Then Fay asked them to let her and her sister see what was pushing their bathing suits out.

Fay leaned foreword and gave them another look at her tits. She pulled the elastic waist band of one of those guys bathing suits away from his belly and looked down inside.

Fay said " Dam Lacy look at this beauty". Lacy slid over and looked at his cock. Fay told the guy she had to touch it. Her hand went inside and she began to jerk him off. It wasn't long before she took her hand out and wiped it on the side of his suit. He had "Shot Off" in his suit and on her hand and wrist.

Fay asked Lacy if she wanted to see the other guy.

Lacy did him the way Fay had done the other one.

Those guys had big wet spots showing on the front of their suits. They thanked the girls for letting them adjust their bikini strings and got in their boat left before someone saw those wet spots.

Glen and I got up and walked over to our ladies as soon as that boat was out of sight.

Fay thanked us for letting them do that to a pair of nerds.

We stayed for a while watching the ski event. It was kind of dull.

I took them for a walk back through the crowds so all the men there could feast their eyes on them one more time.

They still had their strings loose.

We rode around in the boat for a while then went home. As soon as we were inside the house we took off our bathing suits.

Fay told us that letting all those men and boys look at her after the nerds had adjusted her bikini strings had made her horny. Fay asked Lacy if it had made her horny too. Lacy said she had gotten horny when she had jerked that guy off.

Fay said that before she was even Lacy's age she had jerked off so many cocks that she did not get excited by doing that.

Fay said that knowing that a man was looking at her near nude body and wishing he could fuck her got her horney.

Fay asked Glen and I if she and Lacy could make us hard would we mind fucking them.

We told her we would be glad to.

The girls led us in to the upstairs bed room. There was only a Queen size bed in there, that makes for togetherness for four people.

Fay told Lacy that she had not given her enough education in the important art of " giving good head " yet.

Fay told her that when her man was kind of " pussy whipped", that was the time a girl needed to be good at sucking up a hard.

Not just any old blowjob would do when that was the case.

Fay had Glen and I lay on the bed. She began to show Lacy the basics. Lacy was doing her homework on Glen's cock.

Fay was demonstrating on mine.

Lacy suddenly moaned " I am cumming ". She had a climax simply from having a dick in her mouth.

Fay said that Lacy was over her severe trembling and yelping like a hurt dog now.

Lacy told us that every thing was different now. She was not scared anymore.

Fay went back to showing her the finer points of sucking a cock.

The next time she stopped to talk I told her to finish teaching Lacy prick sucking some other time. I could not stand any more lessons, she was about to loose her demonstration tool.

Fay asked if that meant that I was ready to fuck.

I told her she had that right.

Fay said " Lacy they are ready to fuck, we will finish this lesson using one of my dildos later ".

Lacy mounted Glen, Fay mounted me. Glen and I both got our hands full of tits.

Lacy had her first climax shortly after she started. She had several more before Glen spurted in her. When she felt him filling her, she had a heart stopping one.

Fay had several then begged me to " Shoot it in her". I was ready.

Both girls got off of us and Fay told Lacy it was time she got a taste of a man's sperm.

Fay told Lacy to clean Glen off with her mouth.

After she had Glen clean, Fay told Lacy to do me.

Her mouth felt wonderful.

We had a snack and watched an X rated movie I had rented. Lacy learned some new positions from the movie.

Fay and I slept together upstairs that night, Glen and Lacy downstairs.

Sunday morning Glen wanted to go fishing. We had finished breakfast and I wanted to lounge around the house and take care of some "Fix Its".

I gave Glen the boat keys and wished him good luck.

Glen had been gone an hour and I had finished my repair projects.

Fay came to me and asked if I would like to have Lacy.

I'm not dense but I wanted Fay to spell that out for me. I did not want to make a mistake with that one.

I asked her what she meant.

Fay said " I wonder if you would like to screw our new woman for the first time".

She said that she thought that I should do it when Glen was not there.

I told Fay that I had not had any other woman since long before we were married. I said that she was all the woman I thought I would ever need.

Fay said she felt that way about me to but I had allowed her and Glen to make love. Now she wanted Lacy and I to have sex so we all could feel free to share each other.

I told Fay I agreed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.