Watching Her - Cover

Watching Her

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young marrieds take in sexualy active teens and develop them into responsible adults

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Swinging   Group Sex  

Sunday evening came before we were ready for it. We locked up and left for home about dark.

Glen thanked us for giving him the most pleasant week end he had ever had.

We got in the car.

Fay said that there was nothing very remarkable about the week end. It had been "Laid Back" and not very exciting.

Glen said it had been very exciting for him. He had cought his first fish, spent his first night in bed with a lovely woman and spent his first week end with real people.

Fay asked him what he meant when he said he had spent his first week end with real people.

Glen said that since he was a baby he had been looked after on week ends by someone his parents paid.

They each did something on their own. His mother spent her week ends at a friend's home. She boarded a show horse there and spent all day Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday out there.

His father found something to do every week end. He was never home much, some times he was away several days during the week. Glen thought he might have an apartment somewhere.

Glen said he hardly missed them, he never saw much of them before they went out to California any way.

We could read a lot into that.

Fay said "And your grand parents are never home either".

Glen said that they were nice though. It was just that the store had to be tended those long hours.

That night Fay cried. I held her close to me in our bed.

After her cry she said that Glen must be very lonely.

I told her it was a wonder the boy was as normal as he was considering the way his childhood had been.

Monday Glen was there when I got home. Fay was teaching him to dance again.

Fay was horny. She asked if we could get naked so she could get fucked.

I told her she could wait, she had more important things to do first.

Fay wanted to know what was more important than her getting fucked.

I said a hello kiss for one of your men for one.

Fay said that sure was a lot more important.

As we kissed I got a hand full of her pretty ass in each hand.

It was a long kiss.

When it was over Fay asked if she could get fucked now.

I asked Glen if he thought our woman needed to get fucked.

Glen said she might need it a tiny bit.

Fay pleaded " Stop teasing me you clowns I need it a lot more than a tiny bit".

We adjourned the discussion to the bed room.

I let Glen carry the ball.

He fucked her for a good thirty minutes then asked if I wanted to take over. I told him to keep her going as long as he could.

I said I would finish her off.

Fay said "My heroes".

Later a thoroughly fucked Fay fixed us supper. Two times I told her to wipe her pussy it was draining down her leg.

The first time she handed me a towel and asked if I would do it she was busy.

She put one foot up on my knee and stood there purring like a cat as I teased her with that soft towel.

She took the towel from me and said " I have to quit now I am enjoying this too much".

The next time she gave the towel to Glen and " You do me this time".

Glen made a project out of it. he wiped her leg off then he laid the towel over his index finger an began working it up inside her.

Fay said "O God".

Glen was getting deeper.

Fay said "O God".

Glen began pumping his finger.

Fay said "O God".

Glen began punching harder.

Fay said "O god I'm cumming".

Fay sat down to recover.

She said " Glen I will be forever grateful to you, you have showed me a new way to dry my self after a shower.

After a while Fay got up and finished our supper.

We lounged in the living room after eating.

I sat on one end of the couch with Fay's head in my lap Glen on the other with Fay's feet on his.

Fay loves to have her feet massaged. Glen was playing with her toes. I told him to be careful, he might turn her back on.

It happened.

Fay put her feet close to her butt and spread her legs. Both hands went to her crotch and we watched as Fay fingered herself to a climax.

Glen said " Dam that was quick".

Fay said " I just wanted you guys to know that I can have an orgasm without your cocks in me".

I said " Yeah, and we can without your pussy or mouth too".

Fay said "It's not as good though".

We were quiet for a long time.

Out of nowhere Fay said "I want to see it some time".

I asked what she was talking about.

Fay said she wanted to see us masturbate some time.

She said she wanted to watch as we did our selves and wanted us to shoot it on her face and tits.

Glen said he could not do that tonight he was drained.

I chimed in with "Me neither".

Fay said " You know, some time when you guys have nothing better to do".

The next night we " Had nothing better to do", Fay had rubbed our juice all over her tits and belly, she had rubbed it into the skin on her tits and face until she was dry all over. Fay said that she had been reading about a new skin cream that did wonders. It had male harmones in it. We had just given her some.

Every day that week I would come home and find them dancing. Fay said Glen was becoming a very good dancer.

The company I worked for was having a dinner at 'The Club' Saturday night.

Fay had taken a long lunch break and bought a new dress for the occasion. She had my tux cleaned and pressed.

Fay wanted to take Glen.

I told Glen to ask his grand parents if he could go, and then spend the night with us afterwards.

He got their permission.

I took off early Friday and took Glen to be fitted for a rental tux. We picked it up Saturday morning.

Fay got her hair and nails done for the first time since we were married.

Glen and I cut both yards and trimmed around the edges.

The dinner started at six.

At four we began to get ready.

It is a good thing the shower in the master bed room bath is large. Fay is a big girl and Glen and I are big guys.

Fay put on a shower cap with her hair up in it.

We soaped and lathered each other.

Fay said she was an expert with a mans genitals and spent so much time on ours she got us both hard.

Glen said he had read a book on scrubbing female parts and he did Fay. After a while Fay came out of her trance and said we must get out, the hot water was running out.

We got dressed.

Fay was probably going to be the most beautiful woman there.

She tied our ties and looked us over. She said she was going to be with the most handsome men there.

The only jewelry Fay wore was her wedding ring, her dress watch and a string of pearls.

We were on time. We turned the car over to a parking attendant and entered the nicest place around Birmingham.

We were seated at a table by the dance floor. The place began to fill up.

The table next to us was given to a guy I barely knew. He was in sales and was rarely around the office.

His wife was a nice looking woman but their daughter was a knock out. She was about Glen's age.

Dinner was served and it was as usual at 'The Club' superb. After the tables were cleared a curtain was opened and behind was a five piece Band.

They were good and a lot of us were soon dancing. Fay and I dance well together, we left Glen with the promise Fay would dance with him next.

Fay said " Look that pretty girl at the next table is alone and is watching Glen.

I looked and I could tell she was interested in him.

Fay whispered in my ear " Let's breed them ".

I burst out laughing and told her they were not animals.

Fay said at their age they were " sexual animals ".

Fay said " Let's do it".

I gave her my permission.

Fay danced with Glen next. I guess they talked about the pretty girl at the next table. I saw Glen shake his head. Fay said something and nodded hers.

Glen shook his head again. The music stopped and Fay pointed her finger at him and said something else. As Glen seated her at our table Fay said " Do it Glen or I am going to be very angry with you ".

Hell I could guess what that was about.

When the next selection started Fay told Glen to do it now.

Glen got up from our table and went over to the girl.

He asked her to dance and she was out of her chair in an instant.

They danced a slow number, They looked good out there, she was very pretty and Glen was a handsome guy. When the music stopped Glen started to take her back to her table. She wanted to dance again. She held Glen's hand and they waited until the music started again.

It was a Tango and I expected them to leave the floor as most others did.

Glen asked her something and she nodded a yes and they danced.

I told Fay she had done a good job teaching him to dance, but then he had a good teacher.

Fay said he is a good student.

There was only one other couple on the floor dancing. They quit before the selection was finished.

That girl was a great dancer and Glen was just as good.

When the music stopped the girl and Glen received applause.

Glen brought her back to her table and she introduced him to her parents. I heard Glen say he would like to dance with her again later.

Glen sat down with us. Fay said "See that was not so dreadful an experience as you imagined was it" ?

Glen said he guessed not.

Fay told Glen that the next time he danced with her he was to let her know that he was interested in her. Glen asked how he should do that.

Fay told him to hold her closer and tell her she was the prettiest girl he had ever danced with.

Glen said that she was not and that Fay was a lot prettier.

Fay said "Glen I am a woman, she is a girl". Fay told Glen to ask her to dance again before someone else did.

Fay and I danced several numbers. Glen and the girl stayed on the floor.

The Band took a break and Glen took her back to her table. She was hugging his arm to her breasts with both hands.

Glen sat down with us.

Fay said " Now Glen it is time to find out if you learned your lessons well about how to treat a girl". Fay pointed her chin at a hallway that led to the rest rooms. She told Glen that about half way down that hall there is a door going out to a terrace overlooking the city.

She told Glen to take the girl out there and see how far she would let him go. Fay told Glen if he was good enough the girl would want to see him again.

Glen danced with the girl several more times and then they slipped away.

They were gone a long time but the girls parents never missed her.

When they came back Glen brought her to our table. He introduced us.

The girl's name was Lacy Bennett.

She went to Homewood High School like Glen did. They guessed that the school was so big they had never met. Lacy said this was her first year there and had only started at Christmas break.

Fay said she wanted to go to the powder room and asked Lacy if she wanted to go with her. After they left us I asked Glen how it had gone out on the terrace.

Glen said it was great, they had kissed a lot and she let him play with her tits through her dress then later through her bra with his hands inside her dress.

He thought that if the place had been more private she might have let him do more to her. Glen said it was just as well though because he didn't have a rubber.

Fay and Lacy came back and Lacy sat with us until Glen asked her to dance.

Fay said Lacy was a nice girl for Glen and it was going to be fun "Breeding" them.

Lacy's parents had returned to their table. We went over and got aquatinted. Clark Bennett asked us if we would join them in a mixed drink.

We said we would.

Both Clark and his wife Mary had just about had more than they needed.

Clark asked Fay to dance, I asked Mary.

Later Fay said that Clark had come on to her strong.

I told Fay that Mary had asked me to call her some day and I doubted that she wanted to talk about the weather. The reason that I thought that was because she had her hand between us feeling of my cock.

Fay laughed and said we had found a pair of weirdoes.

Fay said that the Bennetts were like Glen's parents, they did not give a dam about what their kid did.

Fay said she was going to have Glen bring Lacy home from school with him next week.

She said she thought the girl was worth our giving her some attention.

Glen and Lacy disappeared again.

The Bennetts did not notice.

Glen and the girl were gone so long that time I thought she would be missed.

When they finally came back inside Glen brought Lacy to our table.

Her parents were away from theirs.

Both Lacy and Glen looked kind of like this session on the terrace had turned into some "Serious Shit".

Fay said that it was time she and Lacy powdered their noses and combed their hair.

While they were gone I told Glen to get Lacy's phone number and find out where she lived. He could dance with her two more times and then we wanted to leave.

Glen asked a made over Lacy to dance with him before she could sit down.

After the first dance they came back to the table, Lacy asked us if she could get a ride to her home with us.

She said her parents were getting drunk and she hated to ride with them when they were drinking a lot.

Lacy said she lived only five blocks from where Glen said we lived.

I told her it was fine with us.

The Bennetts came back to their table while we were talking. We went over and I asked them if it was alright to give their daughter a ride home.

Clark said that would be fine, He and his wife had been invited to another party after they left here.

He spoke to Lacy, he asked her if she had her house key. She dug it out of her purse and showed it to him.

Clark told her that they were going to the Pates and "hang out" and for her not to look for them before the next afternoon or later.

We left and while we waited for our car Lacy said that she hated being in that house alone. She said she wasn't frightened exactly but she just could not go to sleep. Noises kept her awake. Lacy guessed that all houses made noises but that one made more than any other house she had ever tried to sleep in.

We laughed and Fay on impulse asked Lacy if she wanted to go home and stay with us.

Lacy smiled and asked " Could I, I would be glad to sleep on a couch or even the floor if you will let me".

( Like Hell She Wasn't Scared )

I told Lacy we had a four bedroom house but one of the bed rooms was our office at home and we had made the other into Fay's studio. Fay was an artist as well as a business executive.

I told her she could have her choice of beds she could sleep with Fay and I in our king size bed or she could sleep with Glen in the other bed.

I told her we did not allow any one to sleep on our couches.

The car was there and we loaded up.

As I stopped at the traffic light on Valley Avenue I turned in the seat facing her so I could see her face.

I said " and one other thing Lacy we all sleep in the nude".

Lacy laughed and said " You are kidding me aren't you" ?

Keeping a straight face I said "Not at all Lacy ".

Lacy said that maybe she should stay at her parent's house after all.

Fay interrupted my fun and told her that not all of what I had said was true.

A real look of relief came over Lacy's face.

Glen was in the back seat with her. He pulled her over close to him and said "Yeah the couches can be slept on".

Fay said that if we did not hush we were going to scare Lacy.

Lacy said " Not me, my folks have dragged me off with them to a nudist camp in north Alabama a dozen times". " When they could not get a baby sitter I would have to go with them".

I asked if I had scared her when I said she would have to sleep with Fay and myself.

Lacy thought about that a few seconds and replied that she guessed we took baths often enough didn't we.

Glen wanted in on the fun. Glen said " Two, sometimes three have to shower at a time to save on the water ".

Fay laughed, Glen had rung a bell.

I asked Lacy if I had scared her when I had said she could choose to sleep with Glen.

Lacy was still going along with the fun. She replied that Glenn seemed to be a nice fellow and that would be a way for them to get better aquatinted.

We were all laughing as we rode towards home.

I looked in the rear view mirror when things got quiet in the back seat. She and Glen were kissing.

Fay saw that to.

Fay asked Lacy if she had to go to her house. Fay offered to loan her something to sleep in and a clean pair of shorts and a top to wear in the morning.

Lacy said she would not need to stop by her house then.

Glen asked her to show it to us anyway.

The house was about five blocks away from ours.

It looked a little shabby and the grass needed mowing.

As we parked in our carport Glen showed her where he lived next door. He said his grand parents had gone to bed hours ago and he was sleeping over to keep from waking them.

We went in the house and on into the kitchen. I asked if I could serve any one a coke or iced tea.

While I was filling their drink orders Fay showed Lacy our house.

When they were back I told Lacy that she had seen that we really did only have two beds now and asked her if she had made her choice yet about where she wanted to sleep.

Lacy grinned and said she was still thinking about that.

I said that there was no hurry but I thought we ought to get out of our party clothes. I took off my coat and tie, Glen was doing the same. Fay took off her shoes and said I am glad I can get out of my stockings and garter belt.

Lacy got that scared look on her face again, she thought we were all going to undress in the kitchen.

Fay took pity on her and said " Come on honey Let's go to my bed room and find you something to change into.

They came back in a few minutes. They had on identical neck to floor night gowns and were barefoot. ( those gowns did not hide a dam thing )

I said "both of you might as well be naked as wearing those gowns". Fay said "hush we are fully covered".

Glen said the he liked their being "Fully covered" like that.

Lacy grinned and turned around several times so we could see her in her gown. She said " I love it, my mother won't let me buy pretty things like this".

I said come on Glen, we need to get out of these formals so we can come back " Fully covered".

Glen and I stripped in the master bed room. Glen was almost as big as I was. I got us both out a pair of clean shorts and tee shirts. I asked Glen why we should wear tee shirts. Glen said "Beats me'. I put them back up.

The ladies were in the living room with all our drinks. Fay had CDs playing dance music.

I asked Fay to dance. She turned off nearly all of the lights and I enclosed her in my arms.

Glen and Lacy joined us. They were in the dark side of the room.

I danced with Fay for several selections and whispered " Let's change".

We went over to them between CD changes and I asked Glen if I could dance with his date. Lacy snuggled into my arms and Fay took Glen to the lighter side of the room.

The kitchen lights were behind them and Glen's hard cock was pushing out those thin shorts. We could actually see the dark shadow of it.

Lacy said that she had seen me like that when I was dancing with Fay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.