Watching Her - Cover

Watching Her

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young marrieds take in sexualy active teens and develop them into responsible adults

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Swinging   Group Sex  

We live in Homewood Alabama, a suburb of Birmingham. We have only been married less than a year. Fay is a beautiful woman, not just my opinion, other men look at her with admiration where ever we go. Fay is tall and slender, big tits, pretty ass and long shapely legs. Her pretty face and hair always look as if she just now got up from her vanity. The truth is that Fay gets up in the morning and washes her face and combs her hair and that is about it for the remainder of the day. She has no need for make-up. Her nails get a coating of clear polish when she thinks of it.

Fay works at a large Mortgage Company in downtown Birmingham. She is the head of the credit investigation department and has twelve clerks working under her. Fay's hours are from nine in the morning until five in the afternoon. I work from eight in the morning to five in the afternoon.

We both get up at six and have coffee. We sleep in the nude and lounge around the house that way. I have to leave an hour before she does. Fay and I bathe in our whirlpool tub or take a shower together in the evenings.

Fay has an hour after I leave before she dresses for work, she spends that time keeping house.

We live in a nearly new house. It is spacious and has lots of windows.

There is only one house from which a person can see in our windows. It is next door and is owned by an older couple. They leave at six in the morning and are never back before nine thirty at night. They own and run a convince store across town. Even on week ends they are working.

One morning after I had gone to work Fay was cleaning house in the nude. She walked over to a window and looked out toward our neighbor's house. She saw a drape move back into place as if it had been parted enough for someone to peep at her.

Fay gave it little thought, she knew that the older couple that lived there had left before we had even gotten up that morning.

She had heard them leave before she got out of bed.

She thought that they were the only ones living there.

Fay put on her dressy work clothes.

As she was going to her car she saw a tall nice looking young man with school books leaving from next door.

Fay realized that the boy had probably been watching her that morning.

She wondered how many other mornings he had watched.

Fay felt a tingle between her legs as she thought about being watched while totally nude.

That evening as she parked in her slot in the carport she saw him sitting on the front porch next door.

Fay spoke to him after she got out of her car. She waved and said hello.

Fay said she had seen him leaving for school that morning. She asked if he lived there now.

The boy said he did until school was out for the summer. He came over to Fay as they were talking.

The boy explained that his parents were in California looking for a house. They had taken a transfer from their jobs here.

He had stayed here, living with his grand parents, until school was out.

His parents were staying in a motel out there until they bought a house.

Fay introduced herself. The boy said he was Glen Baker. He said he was in the tenth grade at Homewood High School.

Glen said he had left his key in the house that morning and was going to have to wait until his grand parents came home to get inside. They would be home before eleven.

Fay invited him in our house to wait.

Glen accepted and they went in.

Fay took him into the kitchen.

Fay wanted to get a London Broil ready to put in the oven for our dinner.

She invited Glenn to have supper with us.

Glen said that would be a lot better than what he usually got. His grand parents usually brought home hot dogs and chicken livers left over at the convenience store.

Fay told him she could see to him having something better that night.

When I came in later I found them laughing at something and having a good time in the kitchen.

Fay introduced Glen and I, and explained the reason for him being there.

He appeared to be a nice boy, he was tall for his age and handsome in a juvenile way. He had a nice smile and was dressed nicer than most of the young ones nowadays were.

Fay and I had our usual toddy before dinner, Glen had a coke.

He and I helped Fay finish getting our supper ready.

I noticed that Glen could hardly keep his eyes off of Fay. She is the most organized woman I have ever known. Her movements around the kitchen were as graceful as a cat, she kept our conversation going while she worked.

After I had gotten home Fay had excused herself and left us alone for a few minutes. When she came back she had taken her stockings off.

Fay was still wearing her business suit minus the blazer. She had taken her shoes off and was barefoot. Her white see through blouse showed a lace bra with a tiny pink bow between her tits.

She had worn a shorter skirt than usual that day and now had the waist band pulled high above her hips. Most of her legs showed below the hem of that skirt.

Glen was watching every move she made.

Fay asked if I would get the salad dressing out of the refrigerator door. I was there at it with my back to her, I intended to ask if there was more Ranch dressing. I turned just as she bent over to pick something up off the floor. She bent from her waist and that made her skirt ride up enough to show her pussy and bare ass to Glen.

I turned back and waited until she had time to straighten up and then asked my question.

I looked at Glen and could tell he had seen her when she had bent over. He was sitting behind the table and had both hands in his lap trying to hide a bulge in his pants.

Fay got Glen to talk about his parents and then about school.

I made a remark about that meat taking so long to cook and asked Fay if she would join me in another drink. She said she would like another one and asked me to fix it for her. ( She hardly ever has more than one drink )

I made us drinks and asked Glen if he wanted another coke. He said he did.

Fay told me she had gotten the last one out of the kitchen refrigerator and I would have to get one out of the small one in our bed room.

I headed that way but turned back after a few steps and looked back in the kitchen.

Fay did it for him again. She bent way over looking in a cabinet drawer for something. That time she let him have a long look.

I went on in the bed room and got a coke for the kid.

When I came back Fay was taking the London Broil out of the oven. She invited me to sit down and she began to serve dinner.

Fay brought her drink to the table and sipped it through the meal.

After we had all cleaned up the kitchen we went in to the living room and watched TV. A good movie came on at eight and we watched that until ten.

Several times Fay was careless with her skirt and I figured Glen got a chance to see her pussy each time.

The lights were on next door so after the movie was over Glen thanked us for a fine dinner and said goodnight.

Fay and I had a long shower together before going to bed. Fay was so horny she would liked to have fucked right there.

When we were dry there was no putting off that desperate woman, she had to be fucked.

As we went to the bed I cut off the lights in the bed room but left the bath lights on.

Fay wanted on top, I stretched out in the center of the bed. She got on top but was facing away from me. Usually she likes for me to play with her tits as she plunges me into her.

The bright lights from the bath reflected from those double windows and back on to her as if she was in a spot light.

If Glen was watching from next door he could see every detail as we fucked.

Fay was playing with her tits and fingering her clit. She began having climaxes. A big one came and she screamed " I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and fell foreword on my legs.

If he was looking he could have heard that.

Fay wasn't through yet though, after she rested for a few she got "with the program" again. She was going to "get me off" or die trying. That time was for me.

Fay began a slow sheathing of me in her and a slow unsheathing me out of her, she loved slow gentle sex after her first frenzy of copulation.

I held off until she had several big orgasms and then spurted into her.

She was ready to sleep then.

We had a final trip to the bath room, and Fay cuddled against me and went to sleep.

Not me though, I had a lot to think of.

We had been married just a little less than a year. She and I had lived together eight months before we had married. She had seemed content with a relationship with just me until now. I knew that she had been promiscuous before she met me but after eight months of her being just mine I had thought a marriage with her would work.

Was she about to start having casual sex with any guy that came on to her again ?

Would I let her ?

It had excited me to see her driving a young kid up the wall with her seemingly accidental exposure of her cunt. I had enjoyed the thought that he was watching Fay and I fuck.

I did not know how far Fay would be willing to go with an under age boy. Was she just teasing him or was she seducing him.

I thought I would let things develop further before making any decision about what to do about Fay and Glen.

With that settled I went off to sleep.

The next morning We got up when we heard our neighbors leave. Neither Fay nor I made any move to close the drapes and hide our nudity even though we knew Glen might be over there watching us.

Fay acted normal, we had a light breakfast and I dressed for work. I left at my usual time and spent a busy day at work.

It was a Friday and I had to work a half hour longer than usual to get my day done.

I wondered as I drove home if Glen would be there. Fay would have been home over an hour before me.

She was nude and doing clean up things in the house as usual when I got home. I asked her if she wanted me to take her out for dinner that evening. She was all for that. We took a long soak in our garden tub and then dressed for a dinner out.

While Fay was walking around nude in our bed room I was laying on the bed. I saw the drapes part slightly in the house next door. I knew Glen was watching her.

I think Fay knew it too.

When we were ready to leave Fay gave him one last view as she adjusted her stockings and garter belt. She had no bra or panties on.

We were out until midnight.

When we came home we were both to tired from dancing to even think about sex.

The next morning we had a late breakfast. The door bell rang as we finished. We scampered to put on robes.

Glen was at the door. He wanted to know if I would like him to cut our lawn. He had just finished his grand parents yard and would do ours if we liked.

I told Glen I had been paying a boy from down the street fifteen dollars to cut our lawn each time. He had broken his leg on a skate board two weeks before. Glen could have the job for that if he wanted.

We made a deal.

I had planed to have both our cars serviced that day, I got dressed and took Fay's car first. I waited while the oil was changed and it was lubricated.

I drove it back home.

Glen had finished mowing the grass and was raking it into piles. I told him to dump the cut grass over the bank of the drainage ditch in the woods behind our back yard.

Glen asked if I wanted him to trim the shrubbery and pull the grass from the mulch around them. I told him to "Go ahead".

I left with my car. It was nearly two hours before I could get back that time. As I neared the house I saw Glen come out of the front door with a glass of ice and water.

As I parked in the carport Glen turned his back to me but not before I saw the bulge in the front of his shorts.

I went inside and I found Fay dressed in only a short beach cover up for a robe.

I untied the rope belt and parted it in front. I leaned down and kissed each nipple and then her mouth. I asked Fay to sit with me so that we could have a talk.

She tied her rope belt and we sat at the kitchen table. She acted nervous.

I said "Fay when I left you were wearing your long bath robe, now you have on that skimpy beach jacket". " I know that you are playing some kind of game with that kid outside, In that outfit, every time you bend over you show all of your tits". "When you sit down your pussy is in full view".

I asked her to include me in her "Game", tell me what she was doing.

Fay said that she was getting a hell of a big rush every time she knew Glen was seeing her tits and pussy. She loved seeing his response to her.

I asked if she meant seeing him get up a hard in his shorts.

"That to, but his face and eyes, the way he loses track of what he is saying and holds his breath" she said. Fay told me she was enjoying it so much that she would hate for me to ask her stop.

I told her that she was about to cause the kid to have a cardiac arrest.

" Not just by looking at the first nude woman he has ever seen I hope ", she said.

I told her that the boy had probably worn blisters on his cock by now, beating it off thinking about her.

I asked her how long he had been watching us from those windows next door.

Fay told me she didn't know I knew about that.

Then she admitted that she had no idea he was watching until Wednesday of this week. The day he had dinner with us.

Fay asked me if I wanted her to stop teasing the boy.

Did I want her to quit letting him see her body she asked.

I told her I hated dark rooms with the drapes closed all the time. If we were going to continue ambling around in the nude at home we either were going to let him see us or live in a dark cave.

I asked Fay how far she was going to let her game go.

She said she had not thought of that.

I asked if the boy had ever had sex with other than his hand.

She said she really did not know.

I told her she should find out.

Fay looked me right in the eyes and asked me if I would let her be Glen's first fuck if he had never had one. She said that she had never been any guy's first time for sex.

I kissed her and said I would let her only if it really was his first time.

I told her my first time had been in the back seat of the girls father's parked car. Three times I had gotten such a cramp in my leg I had to stop. She had gotten angry and cursed me for being such an amateur. She had called me a dumb ass and wanted to go on inside her home.

I had begged her to give me another chance. She agreed to let me try again.

I told Fay that we had gone to a wooden bench nearby and tried it there.

I had been so embarrassed that I had taken for ever reaching a climax. The girl said she had never had a guy that lasted long enough to make her have that many orgasms before. Then she called me dumb.

I had never asked her for another fuck after that. She was fourteen years old and I was ten. I was to embarrassed.

I told Fay that every young boy deserved to have a better first time than that. I told her if she wanted to be his first, I would not object. I told her that I wanted her to " Just remember whose pussy that really is always".

Fay said seriously " My pussy will always be yours ".

I told Fay she should take a lot of time with Glen. She should make it a sweet memory to him for the rest of his life.

I told her I wanted to watch.

Fay said she was sure Glen would never go for that. He would be to shy.

I said I would set up the video cameras and get it on film.

It was a little after one and Glen's grand parents never were home until after ten on Saturday nights. She had nine hours before they would be home.

We had two video cams. I would load both and set them to run slow. I asked Fay where she wanted the action to take place, in the living room or the bed room.

Fay said " Not on our bed, that would not feel right to me ". " The living room will do fine " she said. I put one camera on a shelf inside the entertainment center. I turned it on and swiveled the eye piece around and moved it so that the area around the couch was centered. I pulled the remote switch out the back of the cabinet and taped it there. Walking in from the kitchen she could pause and slip her hand behind the cabinet and push that button to start the filming. The couch was out of sight of that side of the cabinet.

The second camera was located on top of a glass display cabinet the other side of the room but closer to the couch. The remote cable for it was long enough to reach to behind the couch. I took a safety pin and hung it near the top there. When I stood on a chair and aimed it the picture would be taken from above and looking down the couch. I half hid it behind some artificial foliage.

Set to slow speed each camera would run for two hours. I told Fay to set the radio in the kitchen to come on in two hours when things were about to start. That would let her know when to start the second camera.

I was going to go to our lake house forty miles away and would even spend the night.

I told her I would let Glen know that as I was leaving.

I kissed her again and told her to make it good for Glen and me.

I went outside and loaded some fishing gear in my car.

Glen saw that.

I told him I was going fishing and was spending the night at a cabin we owned at Lake Logan Martin.

He wished me a nice day and good luck.

I said "the same to you Glen".

I laughed all the way to the lake.

THAT BOY WAS REALLY LUCKY !

I really did fish when I got there. I had a good night's sleep and got up early the next morning and fished until nearly noon.

We have just a small place on the lake.

It was built before the lake was finished in the sixties. there is a concrete ramp from way out in the water up to the back of the house. We have a boat on a trailer under the house. An electric winch pulls the boat out of the water and lets it out from it's garage back into the lake.

The large two room cabin was built of field stone and has a metal roof. There is a covered porch across the back.

There is a large room and bath in the basement that makes an extra bed room when needed.

We have city water and power but no telephone. Both Fay and I have cell phones. We own a lot of land on each side of us, we have our privacy.

I got home early Sunday afternoon.

Glen came over and I showed him the dressed fish I had. He remarked that I must have had a lucky trip. I assured him that I knew where to fish and that this was less fish than I usually brought home. I asked him if he liked to eat fish. He said he did. I promised to invite him for supper when we were going to cook them then.

Fay came out and gave me a hug and a kiss. She told me she was glad I was home she had missed me. I saw her wink at Glen as she said that.

We went on in the house.

Fay was radiant, she was so excited.

We put the fish up and then went in to sit on the couch.

She started telling me about the afternoon before while we were sitting down.

Glen had finished the yard work shortly after I had left. He had knocked on the door to tell her he was through.

She had invited him in for a coke.

They had sat on the couch. She had paused at the entertainment center and turned on the camera.

She took him his coke and sat down close to him. She dived right in by asking him if he had ever been intimate with a girl. Glen had asked her what she meant.

Fay said, "Like have you ever kissed a girl or had sex with one".

Glen had blushed scarlet and stammered that he had not.

Fay asked him if he would like for her to teach him how to kiss a girl.

He could only nod his yes.

Fay said he had to be aggressive, some girls were hesitant to have that first kiss with a new guy.

She asked him to try it on her.

Glen had leaned over and brushed her lips and sat back.

Fay said "you really have got a lot to learn, let's start by you taking me in your arms ". She placed his left arm behind her and his right hand on her left shoulder. She said "now pull me against your chest and kiss me hard". He had and she told him that was much better. She told him he was not going to hurt a girl by crushing her against him. They tried it again. Fay told him that was great but now she had to teach him about the lips.

She told Glen that he must pinch a girls lips with his and try to force his tongue between her lips. If she let him between her teeth he should use his tongue to explore her mouth. If she kept her teeth clenched he should lick her teeth and gums and the inside of her lips. Most girls would respond by darting their tongue out to meet his.

They had practiced kissing for a bit.

Fay told Glen he was doing fine, just relax and always be Mister Cool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.