Addicted to Jimmy - Cover

Addicted to Jimmy

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sexual addiction for a bum, by a high school girl until middle age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   MaleDom  

Kathy said "Yeah, just like you gave me".

Kathy said that she felt that she was going to conceive this week, she said her body was tingling from being so ready.

We went off to sleep. Two times during the night we were wakened by Fay's noises.

The second time Kathy said I told you he would out do himself tonight, I am really proud of my man, Fay will know she has been well fucked when she tries to get out of bed in a few hours.

Before Kathy went back to sleep she snuggled and told me "Fay and I are lucky women, we have two real men".

I woke up at dawn to pee. As I went down the hall I opened the master bed room door and looked in. Fay was between Kent's legs with the lower part of her body on a large cedar chest and Kent's soft prick in her mouth. Both were sleeping. It was plain to see that Fay had been trying to get that instrument of her joy hard enough to pleasure her some more.

Both had kept going until they could not do any more for each other.

I woke Kathy and told her to take a look at our worn out mates. After she did Kathy shook her head and said " Kent wont be over that for several days".

I told Kathy to lay down so I could make a baby in her. She wanted on top. I made her work for my ejaculation. It was pleasant work to her because she had a lot of orgasms while doing her job.

Kathy put a pillow under her butt so my semen would run into her cervix.

I started breakfast. I heard the shower running and looked in, Fay and Kent were washing away the dried sweat. They were having a hell of a good time doing it.

Kathy came in the kitchen shaking her head. Kathy said she had wakened to squeals and laughter and checked to see what was going on. She said Kent was trying to stuff a wash cloth up into Fay and she was helping him do it.

We had a lazy breakfast. Kathy said that I should cook three eggs for Kent, he needed the protean. Fay said make that four eggs, please.

We spent several hours in the buff then after breakfast we all put our clothes on.

Saturdays were our days to buy groceries.

We got our little one dressed and left after promising to be back before dark.

As we drove away Fay said " He liked me, he said he wanted to sleep with me again tonight.

She said she had been afraid he would not like her but he did.

I told her I was proud of her, I asked her how she felt. She said she had a lot of sore muscles but she could do it again.

She wanted to know that I was alright with her having another man. I told her I was alright with this man but not any one else.

Fay was a happy woman, her man was pleased and proud of her.

We spent the next four nights at Kent and Kathy's apartment. Monday and Tuesday morning I left to go to work from there.

Every morning Kathy would wash her unsoiled diaphragm and leave it laying on a clean wash cloth for Kent to see. Every evening she would get it and hide it between the mattress and box springs of the bed we used. Kent was sure she and I were being careful. He knew about the pills Fay was using as a contraceptive and was enjoying sex with no complicated preparations.

Tuesday Kathy would be past the time she probably could conceive but Fay and I decided to try one extra day on the chance her egg might be late dropping.

Kent had to leave Wednesday.

Tuesday evening after a light dinner Kathy and I slipped away and did our thing while Kent and Fay looked after the children.

Then it was their turn.

Later, Fay and I moved back to our trailer.

It felt awfully small to me, I am a big man and compared to that apartment it felt tiny to me. House trailer beds are smaller. Our home had less square footage than most living rooms.

Fay and I had been back in the Birmingham area for over six months. Her mother and sister had not been a problem and I thought Fay would never allow them to become one again.

I had told Fay before we came back that I would rather she not see Jimmy again but she could not tell him she would not meet him when he called.

I accepted that as being a flaw in an otherwise near perfect personality.

I was nearly finished with the construction of the two blast furnaces at Republic Steel. The sewage plant was half complete. I had really not been in as much stress as I had feared, doing two projects at the same time. I had chosen good help and things kind of fell into place on both projects.

I was making eight hundred dollars a week salary in two checks.

That would cease and be reduced by half when the Republic job was complete.

After three months I had notified my boss in Miami to take me off the payroll.

A family could get by very well on that kind of money in 1959 though.

I had saved a fair amount of my pay checks in Florida and all of my bonuses.

I was putting three quarters of my pay checks in the bank each week in Birmingham.

I had a large savings account at the bank.

The house trailer was paid for.

Our 53 model Pontiac was still reliable and paid for.

Fay was thrifty with the money I gave her.

She bought any purchase with care as to price and quality and never on impulse.

She had become a really good cook and was taking some cooking courses given by Alabama Power company to become even better.

I was completely satisfied sexually. Fay was eager to engage in sex any time I was and I knew I had the most accomplished partner I was ever likely to have.

She was happy and serene, she was always pleasant and caring to me and the child.

I thought of the many women I had known in my lifetime, lots of them intimately, and I realized I had gotten lucky. I had married a girl in trouble. I had only married her because I knew she was so desperate that she would do away with herself if I did not.

It was to be temporary.

The Girl Had Become A Real Woman !

I considered the relationship every couple I knew had with each other. I wondered how all but a few could remain married.

I had friends with wives that could spend a rich man broke. They were always short of money.

I knew a lot of guys that had married the sweetest most lovable darling in their world only to wake up in bed after the wedding with a contrary, unpleasant, complaining bitch.

Many I knew had married what they thought was a virgin, kind of a bland sexless 'Good Girl ' and then later found out she was a round heeled tramp, ready to drop her panties for any guy that wanted to screw her.

I considered Fay's mother, She had married a truly nice guy, she had changed him into a pitiful hen pecked alcoholic. He was nearing thirty when they were wed and had never drank or smoked until after a year of her dominance.

I thought of all of the couples I knew and only a few had what I considered a good marriage.

Kent and Kathy had one. It was not perfect, Kathy was committing adultery with me but only to have children. She was sincerely in love with Kent though and was as near perfect a wife to him as Fay was to me.

Kent was a happy man.

Fletcher Kennedy was married to a woman who pampered him and babied him. She made him feel like a King while she diplomatically made all the family decisions. She had to, he was to indecisive to make them himself. He was more Kitty's child than husband but a person could feel the love when near them. Kitty was no beauty, she looked like nice plain wholesome country girl. She was a breeder though they had four nice kids and she said she wanted more.

Fletcher was a happy man.

Several weeks after the week end we had tried to get her 'with child' Kathy called. She was excited, she had not had her period at the right time.

She was going to wait two weeks and then see her doctor, she said she already felt as if she was pregnant.

I had a garage full of furniture stored at my mother in law's home. There was a nice couch and enough chairs, end tables, lamps and a coffee table to furnish a large living room.

There was bed room furniture with an extra length mattress for my tall frame.

Stored in that garage was a nice kitchen table and chairs.

But the things that we needed to be using the most were a nearly new Matag washer and dryer. Fay had been using a coin laundry for the three years that stuff had been stored. She hand washed most of our clothes in the bath tub using an old fashioned 'scrub board'. Fay never complained, she was grateful for what she had.

I wanted to get the hell out of that trailer.

I could afford a house and I felt crowded.

In Florida we had been able to spend a lot of time outside. We ate a lot at a table outside. The weather was nearly always pleasant enough to sit outside most of the time.

The baby did not take up as much space as an infant. Not near as much as she did when she was over three years old now.

I decided I wanted to move.

Kent and Kathy had a nice apartment but that was not what I wanted. I wanted a house.

One Saturday morning I told Fay I was going in to the main office for a few hours. I asked her if she would like to arrange for a baby sitter and go out to dinner. Fay asked " What is the occasion", she was not being sarcastic, we were not eating out much. The food was better at home.

I told her that I had not seen her dressed up in a long time.

I said "I want to show you off, I want to make every man that sees you want to throw rocks at the woman he is stuck with ".

Fay asked why I was saying such nice things to her. Did I want her to kill some one ? If I did just keep on saying things like that to her and just tell her who I wanted her to kill. (Fay was witty, bright and a comical person)

I told her she could kill for me some other time, I just thought we should have dinner out for a change.

Fay picked her mother up later and took her grocery shopping with her. Her father had sold their car years before, they rode the bus. Fay would let her mother shop with her on the days she needed to go to the store.

Fay made arraignments with her mother to keep the child for the rest of the day and that evening.

I took her to Joy Young's. Fay was outstandingly beautiful. She turned a lot of heads as she strolled through the lower part of that restaurant. When we climbed the ornate steps to the upper dining area I heard a guy say " O shit look at that perfect ass and legs going up those steps". His male companion said " Hell man her tits and face are perfect too".

Fay asked me if that was what I wanted when I said I wanted to show her off.

I said " Exactly".

As always our food was good and we over ate.

I stopped at that over look below Vulcan on our way out of Birmingham. The lights of the city made a beautiful display below us and automobile headlights were creeping in the streets.

Off to our left the under sides of the clouds were painted every color from the dumping of molten slag at the steel mill at Pratt City. To the right front us was the fireworks display of pouring of steel at the Sloss furnaces. In the Foultondale area across the city a coke oven was being dumped and the steam from the quenching of the burning coal was a brilliant red.

I said "I guess I must have seen this hundreds of times but it will never become dull for me to look at it".

Fay said "It does get to a person doesn't it".

We sat in silence for a time I was thinking of how I was going to put in words what was on my mind.

I started by saying " Fay I have been thinking a lot about us lately, about how it is time I, au, we, au, both of us, au, got au, on with our lives. I paused. I wasn't doing it very well. I said " I am ready to make some, au, some changes now.

Fay said " O God".

I bumbled on and said next ' I want to move out of that dinky little trailer, all that, au, togetherness is, au, is getting, au, to be more than I can handle.

Fay said " O God".

I said " I am ready, au, to change our lives around completely now.

Fay said " O God".

I paused again, I was trying to collect my thoughts about what I wanted say next when a sobbing Fay said "Please, don't say any more, I understand".

I asked " You understand WHAT, I haven't said anything yet".

I finally looked at her, Fay was pressed to her door as hard as she could and tears were pouring down her cheeks. She had an agonized look on her face and her body was jerking from her sobs.

Fay said " Just tell me that we are through without all this Bull Shit".

I said " Fay I was about to tell you I wanted US to move out of that God Dam house trailer and into a house".

Fay said " I will see if I can move back in w WHAT DID YOU SAY " ?

I said " Honey I was about to tell you, if you had been listening, that I wanted more room for us to live in". "I want us to buy a house".

Fay said " O God".

Fay sprang across the seat, She had only been quietly sobbing before, she was laughing and crying from joy then.

After a multitude of kisses she calmed down enough for us to talk.

Fay said " I was afraid you were putting me out of your life again, afraid you were wanting your freedom now".

I asked her why she had thought that.

Fay said " Your bringing me to this place for one thing, so many times we have been here and you have made some decision that changed my life".

Fay said " It was here that we met when I told you I thought I was pregnant".

She said " We met here after my doctor notified me I was pregnant and you decided then that you would marry me". " But it was to be only a temporary marriage" she said.

" This was the place where you told me you were going to Florida with out me" she said.

" We stopped here when you came back and you made me tell you how screwed up my life had become" she said.

Fay said " I guess it was this place and the words you spoke and the manner in which you said them". " I thought you were putting me out of your life for ever".

I told Fay that I wanted her to start looking for us a house. I told her I wanted us to live in the Cahaba Heights area. I gave her the general price I thought we should pay and told her we would need at least three bed rooms.

Then I told Fay that she pleased me as a wife. I had never met any one yet that I thought would be better as my partner for the remainder of my life.

I told her that what I was trying to say when she interrupted me was that I wanted us to have more children.

Fay said " O God".

She sat there hugged up to me and in a stunned silence for a while.

She was thinking about what that meant.

She was not a temporary wife any longer.

I was talking of a permanent marriage.

Fay asked me if I loved her now.

I said that I liked and admired her. I told her that we were friends and good companions.

I told her I respected her as person and a mother and my wife.

I told her I thought she was more a real woman than any other I had ever met. She was a sexual animal when she was in bed and a lady when not in it.

I told her I was more comfortable and content with her every day, and could not think of her ever not being a part of my life.

Fay asked again if I loved her.

I said " Fay I'm not sure how love feels, I know I feel differentently about you than any other person I have ever known". "Thunder and lightning have never happened when we kissed". " None of the other signals of love I have read about have ever happened". "I do not know if I love you but I want to live with you the rest of my life". "I want you to give me children".

Fay nodded wisely and told me I loved her and just did not know it.

She said she could live with that but she wanted me to know that she was deeply in love with me. She said she would walk through fire for me. She said she really would kill for me.

Fay asked me to try to consider the little girl, Linda as, if not mine, at least a part of her that was mine. She asked if I could quit referring to her as Fay's child or your daughter. Could I consider her as ours now. Fay said she knew I loved Linda.

I told her I would do that.

Fay said " Can we go home and start trying to make a baby right now"?

She had two houses that she liked and wanted me to see by the next week end. I told her to look some more, each house had something about it that turned me off.

We looked at houses each Saturday until she found one we both liked.

We closed the sale and I paid cash for the house.

It was ours.

It needed painting inside and out. It was an older house on a huge wooded lot. It had a large fireplace in a big living room, another smaller one in the master bedroom and a total of five bed rooms.

I checked in the attic and basement, the house was well built back in the thirties and could easily be modified. I wanted a large master bed room and walk in closet. The house had four baths, I wanted one of them to serve only the master bedroom. I drew a floor plan of what I thought I would like to do in the way of changes. We would end up with only four bed rooms but the laundry would be in the large kitchen instead of the basement, and the master bed room would be much larger. The kitchen was to have new custom built oak cabinets, replacing the metal ones and a large eating space.

I hired a small contractor to do the work and see to having it all painted.

Fay and I would plan to keep living in the trailer for about another six weeks.

Fay was thrilled, we would have privacy and peace and quiet, no close neighbors.

She was planing a rose garden and lots of flowers.

We were going to be unpleasantly close to her sister's home. That had become a lesser annoyance since our moving back from Florida.

Both Fay's mother and sister had learned we were adult enough to make our own decisions, we did not need them to help.

They were even scared to try.

Our remodeling contractor was finished in a month. Fay and I had a custom drapery firm do drapes and curtains. I wanted carpet in the master bed room and living room. when that was finished we were ready to move in.

Kent helped me move the things stored in Fay's parent's garage. It had all been wrapped in poly-film and was in as good condition as when it had been put there years before.

As soon as the bed room was assembled Fay made the bed. She asked if we could spend the night there. I told her that we would move in the next day when we finished moving our things out of our trailer. Kent and I made another trip and brought the kitchen things. Fay and Kathy took off in both cars and were back with them stuffed with clothes when Kent and I got back.

We had another load to bring, the washer and drier. Kathy and Fay made two more trips back to the trailer while we moved them then connected them up.

Fay said that every thing was moved from the trailer but the yard table and chairs and outside grill. She asked again if we could spend our first night in our new home.

I slapped her on her butt and said I guessed we had to now.

I thanked Kent and Kathy for their help in moving us and told them this was a very special time for us. I explained that we were about to spend our first night in our first real house and I was going to make it a special kind of thing.

I promised we would have a late breakfast with them at their place the next morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.