Addicted to Jimmy - Cover

Addicted to Jimmy

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sexual addiction for a bum, by a high school girl until middle age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   MaleDom  

She had 'Shot a Blank' !

She read the want adds, there were jobs for waitresses and taxi dancers and nannies, jobs that paid nearly nothing were all she found.

She had gone to her job Monday morning thinking, " I can handle an old guy that only needs a sucking and a fucking now and then ".

That Monday evening her Boss's brother was there. He got " Sloppy seconds" ! Fay realized that she was just a fuck toy to them and it was not going to be now and then, it was going to be often.

It got worse, a woman was her lover one evening amongst four men.

Fay knew there was no ending to the degradation she would receive from her boss.

Fay said that about three nights a week for the last three months she had been expected to do what she was told to do. She shuddered and said some of it had been kinky.

I lit one of her cigarettes. I had not smoked since right after we had gotten married.

Fay had quit crying by then.

She said "So, Super Man, you can't fix this mess for me can you, I will have to figure a way out of it by myself ".

She asked me to take her home then. She offered her bed and for her to sleep on the couch if I needed a place to stay.

I thanked her and said I had a place to stay.

I left her in front of her parent's house and drove to Kent and Kathy's apartment. I had called Kathy from the bus station. Kent was not going to be home for nearly a week.

Kathy was really glad to see me. She was all smiles as she told me she was a little over three months pregnant. She told me I was going to be a father again. (I had not told her the real story about Fay and I at that time)

Kathy said Kent was so proud that they were having their first child, he was thinking of finding another job that would let him be home every night. Kathy said she would love that because Kent was a really good lover and wanted sex nearly every night.

Kathy gave me a real welcome home.

That big " Knocked Up" woman did not let us sleep until she could not get me hard again.

The next morning was Sunday, I had to get going, it was a long drive back to Florida.

I kissed a sweet, soft, warm, loving, happy, beautiful, pregnant house wife at six central and got a move on.

I had my breakfast while I had the car greased and the oil changed.

The car was my main purpose for coming home, but I needed to get a few things to take back out of my mother in laws garage.

I went there, no one was stirring, there was a key to the garage on the ring with the car keys.

I loaded four foot lockers in the trunk and two in the back seat.

My guns, fishing rods and tackle box went on the floor behind the front seat.

I had to wire the trunk lid down on those boxes and would have to use the side view mirrors to see behind me but I was ready to leave.

It was near nine when I knocked on the front door, I could not leave without seeing Fay and telling her good by.

She came to the door with the baby in her arms. Fay was wearing that green satin house coat I had given her nearly two years before.

I kissed Fay and told her I was making big money at my job at Canaveral and was going to send her some from time to time.

Fay said for me not to do that. She said she would not need my help soon.

I gave her a hundred dollars then told her I had a fourteen hour drive to do and left.

I thought about how happy Kathy had been knowing she was bearing my child. If she was not married to my best friend, I would want her for myself. Kathy was near perfect. She had said the night before that I was the only man she had shared her body with since she married Kent. I believed her. Kathy said Kent was good to her and she loved him.

Kathy said Kent was a great lover, just not there when she needed him sometimes and he did not have live wigglers in his sperm.

Kathy said that she and Kent wanted several kids and she wanted me to be the father of all of them. She had said she loved me as much as she did Kent.

I thought about Fay and myself and our conversation on the way from the bus station. She had gotten herself into a " No Win " situation.

Her only out was to run, she could leave and make a new start somewhere else.

I remembered her remark the day before just before I took her home, " I will just have to figure a way out for myself ".

When I was leaving I had offered to send money. She had said " I will not need your help soon ".

It struck me,"SHIT", she is going to kill herself to get out of the mess she was in.

I had thrown away a bottle of sleeping pills she had planned to use to kill herself with after I married her. I had known then that if I did not marry her she would kill herself rather than have a bastard baby or an abortion.

This time she was in a different kind of situation but the solution would appear to her to be the same.

I was nearly to the Florida State Line below Dothan Alabama when I stopped and sat on a roadside picnic table. I sat there for over an hour.

I did not want to hear that Fay had taken her own life, she deserved better than that. I did not think I loved her but I liked her a lot.

I knew that I could save her life by getting her away from Birmingham.

I could not bring a wife and baby into my rented room at Cocoa. Hell I could not even have a guest there, male or female.

There was nothing to rent closer than Orlando.

I had seen guys try living in Orlando and taking three and a half hours to drive to work, spend ten and a half hours at work, then three and a half hours going back home.

After a week or two of that they turned into Zombies. They would either quit or get fired from their jobs.

I just could not figure out a way to help her out of the mess she was in.

I was miserable for the rest of the drive to Cocoa.

I could hardly keep my mind on my work the next day.

Tuesday the assistant superintendent, Jim Medlin, three or four people that worked in the office and I had lunch under a shed beside the construction office.

Jim said he was going to be transferred to Trinidad to build a down range tracking station.

Jim said that he was going to send his trailer to his wife's parents home in Tallahassee.

It would be moved the next day. He was to report to the main office in Tampa the next day.

His wife was going to drive to Tallahassee the next morning. She was not going to Trinidad with him, she was going to wait for him in Tallahassee.

He said " Sport if you want that lot I have my trailer on I might be able to get it for you".

I told Jim I sure needed to get my wife and baby away from her mother's in Birmingham.

We took a case of Blue Ribbon with us and sat on the back porch of the old man's house that owned the trailer park.

Jim and Blue Ribbon finally talked him into giving me Jim's lot.

I took off at noon Wednesday to buy a trailer. I found a new one that would do in Orlando.

Trailers sold in the range of ninety to a hundred ten dollars per linear foot.

I bought an eight foot wide by thirty eight foot long trailer. It was built in Elkhart Indiana and was good quality. The dealer financed three thousand at 1% over bank rates. I wrote a check for eight hundred.

They were to deliver and set it up the next day.

I called Fay that night, I told her I had bought a house trailer. I told her it was tiny but there was two bed rooms kind of. There was a bath with a shower and a tiny but complete kitchen. I told her there was a small table and four chairs near the front then a couch that would make a bed.

I told her it would be parked near the entrance to the Cape and that was almost the end of the world. I told her about the heat, insects, blowing sand and that it would be twenty miles from a supermarket or drug store.

It would be living the quiet life for sure.

I asked Fay if she wanted me to come and get her. Would she and the baby want to come live with me in Florida.

Fay shouted "Yes please come and get me " !

I told her I would drive home the next day and we would pack Friday morning then leave as early as we could.

I told her that we should get to the Cape before daylight Saturday morning.

I suggested that Fay call in sick at her workplace the next morning. She could pack her and the baby's things and get ready.

We would drive by Friday for her to get her last check. They paid from Wednesday to Wednesday, she had completed her work week that day. We would drive all night Friday.

We would have Saturday and Sunday to unpack and move in.

That evening I filled the car with gas, checked everything and gauged up the tires.

I bought a nice well built two wheel trailer to pull behind the car at the service station. Burt took thirty dollars for it.

The car had a hitch and ball on it when I had bought it.

I called my boss, I told him what I was doing and that I would be back before Monday.

He was nice and offered to help.

He told me I would be a better employee and do my job much better with her here.

Wednesday night I got a full night's sleep and hit the road long before daylight Thursday morning.

Just as I got to Homewood I called Kent's apartment. Kathy said that Kent had left that morning for a trip to the west coast. I asked if I could stay with her that night. She said " Hell Yes" !

I got to Fay's parent's home just before dark. Fay was so glad to see me, she couldn't stop crying. Hell neither could the baby.

I asked Fay if she had all of her and the baby's things packed. Fay said she had but all she had was card board boxes to put things in.

I had brought the six foot lockers back on the trailer. I told her we would put her boxes in those and use a tarp to cover all on the trailer, in case of rain. She had bought a small folding playpen for the baby from her sister. I measured and it would fit perfect between the front and backseat and leave enough room for Fay to sit beside it and change a diaper.

Fay asked if I planed to stay there for the night. I told her I had another place I planned to stay. She looked disappointed.

I said "Fay your mother and sister are most of the reason I moved you back home and left you for a job in Florida". "She does not like me and I feel the same about her".

" I am tired and I don't feel like being polite to her tonight", I said.

I told Fay that we would be sleeping together after tonight and she better be thinking of how she was going to show her appreciation for all the crap she was causing me to go through.

Fay said " I am really grateful".

I kissed Fay on the cheek and left.

Kathy and I had a Romp, she was insatiable, she was fun and then serious then fun then loving then fun and loving at the same time.

At ten thirty Kathy hugged herself to me with her butt against my soft prick and my hand cupping a lush tit. She squirmed in tight and said " Get some rest now Sweet Heart you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow".

She got up at five the next morning and woke me with hot real coffee. She said she was about to start a Denver Omelet. She told me to get my sexy ass out of bed, her Omelets were not good cold.

God I loved that woman.

I was waking them up at Fay's mother's house at six thirty.

Fay and I loaded every thing out of our old apartment but the furniture.

She had no idea how small that trailer was but she knew it might be a long time before we came back. She wanted to leave nothing we might need.

It was a good thing I bought that trailer.

It was noon before we were loaded and ready to leave. I gave Fay a few minutes alone with her mother and sister.

When they came out to the car her sister said " You be good to my baby sister now, or I will have some guys come down there and beat hell out of you".

I have no idea why that silly remark, said with a smile pissed me off but it did.

I snarled " You want me to leave her here with you two bitches to die" ? " Look at her, three months ago I left her here fat and sassy and looking good, I'm getting her out of here while she is still alive but looking like shit.

Both of them jumped back in fright at the raw anger in my speech. Fay gasped.

I said "She will be back to normal when you see her again".

I drove off.

We picked up Fay's pay check as we left town.

I forced Fay to eat every bit of a cheese burger and drink a coke for lunch.

I knew Fay was sick but I made her do her fair share of the driving.

The baby was good, she would waken and cry. Fay would give her a bottle and change her, then she would play in her play pen with her toys. In a short while she would doze back off.

The baby was standing up then, she was nearly nine months old. She was about to take her first step.

I tried to prepare Fay for what was waiting for her in her new home in Florida. I told her of the flat ugly strip of outer coast we would be living on. I told her of the Atlantic Ocean being only the length of two foot ball fields away. The sound of the waves crashing on the beach would never stop.

I told her she would have only a few neighbors, there were sixteen trailers where we were going to be living but most of them belonged to the owner of the trailer park and were rented to men working at the Cape.

I told Fay that it was miles down the beach road to the first house.

I told Fay that there were probably a lot of job openings for a woman as talented and bright as she. I planned for her to stay home and mind her baby and keep house though.

She would be living in a space about the size of the living room in her mother's house.

I told her I was going to get her well and re-shape her life and I was expecting her to do every thing I told her.

She made her quiet reply. She said " Yes sir".

Fay asked me if I was sure I did not love her. She said I had gone to a lot of trouble and expense for just friendship.

I said " Fay I am saving your life again and for the second time I really can't tell you why I am doing it.

Fay said that maybe I loved her a little bit.

It was several hours before day break when I pulled in beside the new trailer. We were both too tired to get out of the car. The baby was sleeping, Fay snuggled up against me and we went off to sleep ourselves.

We were wakened by cars and trucks leaving. It was time for our neighbors to go to work. Fay woke and looked at her new home.

I said "That's it girl, it may be small and not very pretty but it's all you have to keep you alive now, you can mend yourself here".

Fay said that it looked like heaven to her.

We spent most of the day moving in. We made a list of things we would need to buy at the grocery and ten cent store. Late Saturday afternoon we drove the twenty miles to Cocoa.

We moved my things out of my rented room and bought the things on our list. We managed to get home before dark.

The TV with just rabbit ears was useless. We tuned in a good music station on the radio.

Fay had put the baby in her pen with a bottle.

Fay wanted to be held and loved.

We went to bed early and made love for the first time in our new home. It was over three months since she and I had enjoyed sex together.

She was eager to please and I caused her great pleasure.

I could drive the company Jeep truck I used on the job home. Fay would have the use of the car during the days.

In two months I had Fay cured of her Anemia, I made her eat well and drink a lot of orange juice and take a lot of vitamins.

She gained back to her normal weight.

I had made her quit smoking, she was hungry all the time because of that.

She learned to love seafood, and how to cook it.

Fay had nearly twelve hours each day by herself when I was working.

She tried to stay busy. As she began to get well she felt like doing more.

She spent some time going down to Cocoa Beach and washing our clothes at a coin laundry every week.

She would pick oranges and other citrus fruit from the abandoned groves near us. We drank fresh O. J. instead of sodas or cokes.

Fay read a lot, she would get paperbacks and read one in three hours.

She kept our home spotless.

Fay attended a cooking school at Patrick Air Force Base. The base was twelve or fourteen miles south of us on the Cape.

Fay met several Air Force wives. One, Sylvia Morris, and Fay became close friends. Sylvia's husband was away most of the time, he was a pilot and making a lot of military flights in big cargo planes to other countries.

Captain Tim Morris and Sylvia were from Memphis Tennessee. He was ten years older than she was. She was twenty five, he, thirty five.

Sylvia had plenty of time to spend with Fay. Silvia had two small children, both less than three years old. She had a younger sister living with her and her husband on the base. The sister took care of Sylvia's children in return for her room and board.

The seventeen year old sister would take care of Fay's child also when Sylvia and she went somewhere.

They spent a lot of time on the beach.

Both of them were becoming tan all over.

Silvia wore tops that gave me a look now and then at most of her tits, they were tanned all over.

Fay's body was tan all over.

I figured they were finding an empty place on the beach and getting bare ass.

I found Silvia there several times when I came home from work.

I noticed them exchanging a kiss when they thought I could not see them one time.

I thought "Fay has herself another lover".

We were in bed and had just enjoyed a good fuck one night when I asked Fay if she was getting enough sex. Was she having to use her long handled hair brush as a lover again.

Fay said " Sometimes, not often though ".

I asked Fay if she and Silvia were lovers.

Fay wanted to know why I asked her that.

I told Fay that I noticed that both of them were sun bathing in the buff. I also told her I had seen them kiss several evenings before.

Fay asked me if I minded.

I told her " No", and then " I would like to have sex with Silvia myself".

Fay asked me if I would like for her to arrange that.

I asked her if she could.

Fay said that she and Silvia had no secrets. Silvia was not getting enough 'loving' from her husband, he was gone so much of the time.

Fay said that was probably why Silvia had come on to her. Fay said their first time to make love had been on a deserted beach. They had gotten nude to tan all over. Silvia had become aroused while Fay was coating her with sun tan lotion. When it was Fay's turn Silvia started kissing her tits before oiling them. Fay reminded me of how kissing or touching her tits was the easy way to turn her on.

I asked Fay if she had been active in the act or passive there on the beach.

Fay said she had made love to Silvia as well as received her love if that was what I was asking.

I told Fay I wanted to have intercourse with both of them at the same time.

Fay got excited, so did I. We had sex again.

Fay told Silvia that I wanted some of her pussy the next day. Silvia told Fay to tell me she wanted me and soon.

Silvia's husband Tim was going to Germany often. There was a contraceptive pill being sold over there. A woman took one every morning and could have intercourse without her diaphragm or have her man use a condom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.