Addicted to Jimmy - Cover

Addicted to Jimmy

Copyright© 2001 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sexual addiction for a bum, by a high school girl until middle age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   MaleDom  

Sunday morning he would be fishing. I did not blame him for getting away from his wife on his only day off.

I slept late and had breakfast at Newt's in Homewood. I got to Fay's house at around eight. She and her mother were up and dressed.

Fay's mother lit in to me right away. She said " Well you have gotten my daughter pregnant and now you are about to become my son in law". She went on to say that she had wanted her daughter to marry some one a lot better than me.

I waited until she had said that and turned and opened the door to leave.

Fay was scared because of the look on my face, her mother asked me where I was going. I told her I had come there to talk about Fay and I getting married but the way she was acting maybe that was not a good idea.

Fay grabbed my arm and tried to stop me from leaving. I went back out the door with Fay hanging on my arm. Fay was crying and pleading for me to stay.

Fay's mother had followed as far as the doorway.

I told Fay that she had better go inside and cool her mother off or I was going to leave.

Fay made me promise to stay until she had a chance to talk to her.

Fay went inside and pushed the door nearly closed.

In a minute Fay opened the door and asked me to come in.

I went through that door and said "Good morning ladies", like I was just arriving. Fay said "good morning" and offered me a cup of coffee. I told her that would be fine. Her mother was standing there with a sour look on her face. I suggested that we all sit down at the table to talk. I told Fay's mother that she needed to understand several things. I told her I might marry her daughter if we could come to an understanding. I told her for one thing there was a lot of doubt in my mind as to me having gotten her daughter pregnant.

Fay's mother piped in then and said that she had thought that I admitted that I was the father of Fay's child when I had told her the night before that I would marry her.

I told her that since she had asked me to leave her daughter alone in November I had seen her only a few times. I told her it was far more likely that someone else was the father.

Fay's mother got quiet. Fay was sitting on the edge of her seat.

I told them that I had decided in November that if I had to marry her or quit seeing her I had chosen to quit seeing her.

I said that her first remark about wanting her daughter to marry a better man had brought blood. I told them I was only thinking of marrying her because I liked her enough to try to give her a chance to have a decent life.

I said that I did not know anyone that would even consider doing that for a girl in these circumstances.

I said a guy would be a sorry son of a bitch if he had every reason to believe a woman was carrying his child and did not marry her. That was not the case here.

I then talked to Fay, I said that I would marry her and promise to live with her until after the baby came. After it was born I wanted them to understand that I might want a divorce at any time. If I did there was to be no contest, no child support, no alimony or strings of any kind to hold me. I told them that I had been seeing a woman in Anniston for over nine months and had become very fond of her. I had been thinking of asking her to marry me. I hopped that what I was about to do for Fay did not destroy that relationship. I planned to keep on seeing her after I married Fay.

I said I planned to marry Fay in Georgia or Mississippi and we would tell every one we were married on March the eleventh. She nor I would ever tell where we were married so no one could find out the date when we had actually gotten married.

Fay's mother broke in and asked me if I would promise to not embarrass Fay by being seen with other women by anyone that knew her.

I told them that I would make no promises of any kind. I planed to live with Fay and give my name to the child. If I decided that I wanted my freedom I would appear to be the bad actor that broke up Fay's and my marriage, she would be the good wife and mother every one could feel sorry for. I might date someone here before then.

Fay's mother asked if I was determined to ask for a divorce after the baby was born.

I told them both that Fay would determine that. I said that if I found that I was not happy living with her I might ask for a divorce before the baby was even born. That would still give her baby my name.

Fay's mother said " You have given us a lot to think about, why don't we talk about this again in a few days". I told her she had nothing to think about it was going to be like I had told them or they could forget it.

Her mother started to spout off and Fay interrupted and said " Mother shut up, He is doing far more than I have a right to expect".

I had drawn up a hand written agreement outlining my terms and a statement that Fay was not sure I was the father of her child. The statement made her agree to a divorce any time after I married her. She would ask for nothing.

I had both Fay and her mother sign it.

The following weekend we drove to Columbus Mississippi and were married by a Justice Of The Peace.

On the way back to Birmingham I stopped and Fay and I had a talk. I told her I had a hell of a job to do now. I had to try to salvage my relationship with Jo Ann in Anniston. I would not lie to her and I just hoped she would understand what I was doing marrying some one else.

I told Fay that since our marriage was only temporary she could have dates with others if she wanted also. I told her I knew that if Jimmy called her she would have to meet him and have sex with him. I told her that was alright by me. She could not get any more pregnant than she was now. I told Fay that after I was out of the picture I hopped that she could find someone to have a real marriage to. Have a good life with.

I suggested that she could start looking now.

Fay said she was only mine now.

I said " Fay you are not 'only mine' and I don't want to be 'only yours', do what you want to do ".

I went to Anniston the next Saturday morning. Maybe I did not handle it right or maybe there is no right way to tell a woman you have been dating for ten months that you are married to someone else. Anyhow that romance ended, she just missed my head with a heavy glass ash tray.

Now and then Jimmy would call Fay at work and ask her to meet him some where. She would and they would have a quick, unrewarding for her, fuck. That continued to go on after we were married.

I was working on a construction project in Birmingham when Fay and I got married. We were looking for a place that allowed kids and had two bed rooms. We had settled for an efficiency type apartment that had a fold down bed at first. We were going to finish four months of a guys lease and try to save enough for a better place.

We could get by with buying a new mattress, a second hand couch, a table and two chairs and two cheap end tables. Later we bought a recliner chair and a radio.

There were a few other things we had to buy like bed linens, a shower curtain and dishes but Fay had a lot of things we needed in her 'Hope Chest'. Once we could move in we announced to my parents and all our friends that we had gotten married back in March and could just now move away from home. I don't know how many believed our story but who the hell cared.

That small apartment was close to where Fay worked. She would walk to work on nice days. She seldom used her car. A few times I could tell that Fay had been home for lunch with a male guest.

I had given her permission.

I just ignored those signs.

Fay from day one of our marriage had been perfect, she adored me, she waited on me hand and foot when we were at home. When we were out any where, she made it plain she was my lover, my woman, my wife.

My parents were enchanted with her.

My mother now had a daughter to lavish the love on for the one she never had.

My father could not keep his eyes off of her, he adored her. He would buy nice things for her.

One Saturday he bought her an expensive pair of western boots because we were coming to their farm to spend the next weekend. There were no horses there.

Fay had always been pretty, she became more and more beautiful as her pregnancy advanced.

Fay had always been good in bed, she became perfect there. Those things that had repulsed her before became things to try. She often said " If it feels good, let's do it".

We would need to move in four months. By then we hopped to have saved enough to buy furnishings for a two bed room apartment. I was making very good money with the company I was working for, Fay was making a top salary where she worked.

By September we had nearly a thousand saved, in the nineteen fifties that would buy a lot of furniture.

We had located an apartment in Homewood only six blocks from where Fay's parents lived.

By the last of September we were still living in our little apartment but already paying rent on the bigger one in Homewood. We were moving in though. We bought a bedroom suit with an extra length mattress, a washer and dryer, a kitchen table and chairs and a black and white TV.

(Color TV was not made then)

That stuff had been delivered.

Fay's mother just took over, she decided where the furniture would be placed, she decided the colors and kind of drapes and curtains we needed.

Fay and I continued to live in our efficiency until the other apartment was ready.

The Saturday morning after the new furniture was delivered Fay's mother ordered me to go rent a carpet cleaner and do the carpet in the living room. I left but instead of renting a carpet cleaner I went to our other apartment and listened to a foot ball game with a six pack.

Fay came in about dark. I was taking a nap on the couch.

Fay said that her mother was very angry with me.

I told Fay that I was not like her father, I would not take her mother's orders.

I told Fay that it had been much better that I leave than tell her what to do to herself.

Fay said "She is just trying to help us".

I said "No Fay she is trying to manage us. She has to dominate people, she has to be in charge".

I told Fay that I was not willing to let her mother do whatever she wanted to do to that apartment. I planned to get a couple of my friends to help me move us out of our small place the next weekend. I asked Fay to see that her mother was not around and in the way.

Fay did try to tell her mother to stay home that day. She was there though when Kirby and I brought the first load in my pickup. Fay was following us in her car. Fay and I had spent our last night in that tiny Efficiency and we had met Kirby for breakfast. He had followed us back and he and I loaded the couch, the chair and the two small chairs to the dining table.

When I backed up to near the front door to the apartment Fay's mother had come out.

I knew then that she had a key to our new home.

Kirby and I made two more trips and had every thing moved.

Fay and I had decided days before that we would put the couch in front of the double windows looking out to the street. That's where Kirby and I had put it.

When we came back with the next load it was moved to the side wall. As I went by Fay and her mother with my arms full I said " I don't like the couch there, put it back where I put at first". I kept on walking not listening to her mother saying it looked better where it was. After I put the clothes, still on hangers, on the bed and Kirby and I had unloaded the rest of that load I told Fay again "Put the couch back where it was".

Kirby and I left to get the last things out of that apartment on Southside.

When I came back the couch was moved and Fay's mother was gone. Kirby did not come back with me that time.

Fay said " You hurt mother's feelings about that couch".

I told Fay that I didn't give a dam about her mother's feelings, this was our house.

I told her that the first time I got the impression that her mother had a dam thing to do with our decisions concerning how we lived I was getting out of her life.

Fay was contrite. She promised she would try to keep her mother from interfering with us.

I said " Fay don't try, do it".

I told her I was pissed that her mother had a key to our new apartment. I told her that I was going to install a dead bolt on the doors to keep her mother from popping in on us when we were having intercourse or lounging around in the nude.

The next day was a Sunday, we spent most of it cleaning that empty apartment we were leaving.

It had been kind of nice living there. Fay had put her heart and soul into trying to make me love her enough to decide to stay married to her after her baby came. I knew she was still going to do that in our new apartment but I had enjoyed living with her in that small place.

Fay rode the bus to work Monday morning. She was excited that evening about how much better that was than trying to find a parking place and then a long walk to her work place. She had to walk only half a block from our apartment to the bus stop and got off a block away from where she worked.

We had moved the first of October, Fay was due to have the baby in mid December. we had put the bed she had used when she was a baby in the empty bed room. Fay had painted it white. I had bought a second hand chest for baby clothes, it was just the right height to be used as a changing table. Fay painted it white.

Fay's sister gave us a rocking chair, I had to do some fixing to it and then Fay painted it white. She was going to rock the baby in it.

Fay began to show that she was pregnant.

She had not had to wear maternity clothes until the last two months of her pregnancy.

From near the beginning of her pregnancy she had suffered from morning sickness. After we were married I began giving her a shot glass of wine to drink when she got up. That tiny bit of wine took care of her morning sickness.

She was so caring, loving and nice to me that I was being nice to her in return.

When she would wake up at one in the morning with a terrible craving for a banana split I would get up and go get her one.

Those times when she needed cuddling, I always found the time.

I had pictured in my mind, before we were married, that I would spend little time with her. I had thought I would do my thing and she would do her's. That was not the case.

If we needed groceries Fay wanted us to shop for them together.

When she had an appointment to see her doctor she always made it on a Saturday so I could go with her.

Right after we moved into our first little apartment I had gone bass fishing with a friend. That Saturday evening when I came home I found Fay crying her eyes out. When she quit hugging and kissing me I asked her what she was crying about. She said she had been so lonesome and missed me so much she had just cried.

I made an effort to spend as much time with her as I could. I began to take her out to dinner often. I would kiss her a lot. I told her how good she looked to me several times every day.

I knew that a woman often was very emotional during pregnancy.

Fay's mother stayed away when I was there. They talked on the phone often and I knew that she was there usually on Fay's Wednesday afternoons off from work. (Every other Saturday Fay had to work a half day she got that weeks Wednesday afternoon off)

Right after we moved Fay started a conversation off with " Mother said we should--". I cut her off with " I don't give a dam about hearing what your mother thinks we should do".

Fay never made that mistake again.

Often though she would start a conversation with Do you think we should-". I knew I was about to hear something her mother thought we should do.

I would listen and then give her an answer.

Every detail had been taken care of by the first of December. Fay had a small suitcase packed for her trip to the hospital. She was to go from the hospital to her parent's home for a few days. Her mother would care for the baby and she could rest in bed for that few days.

Diapers were there, a tiny bassinet and other things were in place at her mothers.

Fay worked through the first week in that month. Her Doctor told her it would be best if she took leave from work, her time was close.

I was working on a project within fifteen minutes drive of Fay. I tried to stay near the phone at work. Her mother was with her each day right after I left for work. She would leave just before I came home.

Wednesday night of the second week in December we went to bed around nine.

At about ten she slipped out of bed without waking me, thinking she had to go pee.

A few minutes later she woke me. She said she thought it was her time, she had a strong cramp while she was on the commode.

Fay said she thougtt her water had broke.

She thought it was her first labor pain.

We got dressed, I told her to tell me if she had another pain. Fay called her mother, she was going to the hospital with us.

Fay called her Doctor, he would meet her at the hospital.

Fay was scared but keeping calm.

It was cold that night, as soon as I was dressed I went out and started the car so it would warm up.

Fay bundled up in a heavy coat and I grabbed her suit case and a warm blanket for Fay to wrap in and we drove off. Her mother was ready when we got to her house.

Fay had not had another birth pain since the first one. I was thinking that she might be in false labor.

Near the hospital there was a good restaurant that stayed open all night. I stopped there. Fay's mother asked what I was stopping for. I told her we were going in for coffee. Fay's mother screamed " My daughter is having a baby and you want to stop for coffee on the way to the hospital" ?

I said " Your daughter has only had one pain, I am not taking her to the hospital until she has another one.

That shut her up.

Inside we sat at a table and gave our order to the waitress. Fay ordered coffee, I ordered pie with ice cream and coffee, Fay's mother said she did not want anything.

She sat there smoldering with anger.

I knew Fay was scared so I tried to make her laugh. I told her several jokes and got some smiles out of her. I was holding her shaking hands between mine and trying to keep her calm.

When I told Fay that every mother had done what she was about to do and that women had been having babies for hundreds of thousands of years. She was by no means the first woman to have a child, I was hopping for a smile.

Her mother could not keep quiet any longer. She said " I know that none of them had to wait on the way to the hospital while their husband had pie and ice cream".

I told her that if we waited until after twelve we would have one day less on the bill from the hospital.

Fay's mother lost it then, the effort I had spent trying to take away Fay's fright was wasted. Fay's mother got up and screeched " My daughter is about to have a baby and if you won't take her to the hospital I will in a cab".

I slapped the table with both hands, the sound could have been heard outside. I spoke softly then, I said " Get in the car both of you".

I threw a five dollar bill on the table for the tab and led them to the car.

I had scared Fay's mother into being quiet all the way to the hospital.

At the emergency entrance the hospital took over. Fay was taken away in a wheel chair. I was directed to admitting after parking the car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.