Robbing the Bunker - Cover

Robbing the Bunker

Copyright© 2001 by Knave of Hearts

Chapter 11: The next day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The next day - Jack Lostridge is a blue collar kind of guy working to salvage an old government research facility. He's bored with his life, hates his job, and couldn't get laid in a whore house with $100. What he finds inside the old bunker changes his life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Science Fiction   BDSM   Torture   Oral Sex   Slow  

I finished out the week still leery of Bert and Ernie. But now that my necklace was working, I felt confidant that my time in the bunker was coming to an end. Half in celebration and half in curiosity, I decided to take a trip to the big city and experiment with the necklace some more. I checked into a business motel and went out to get something to eat and find some playmates.

At a small grill in the club-section of town, I found two secretaries eating dinner. While they ate I scanned their minds. Waiting for my chance, I struck up a conversation. It was so strange, having a conversation with someone and all ready knowing their answers. We went back to my hotel for drinks.

I decided on the slow subtle method. Based on my experiment with Stephanie the door to door sales girl, I found that I felt more satisfied and less tired after manipulating avatars and controls than I did when I explicitly torqued a girl's sensations. I started by investigating their desires. Some sage once said, "Give'em what they want." I used it like my mantra.

I worked slowly, letting them relax, and finally got them back to my room. I had discovered that Ellen, the smaller blonde, had a lesbian fantasy. Her friend Mary had one as well but was more inclined to play a submissive role. I invited them to sit on the couch and settled myself on the edge of the bed ready to direct the action.

Rather than try to control their every move like a puppeteer, I decided to use some of the techniques Brantwell had written about. I set commands in their minds, alternating between Mary and Ellen to build their excitement and my control over them. At the same time I worked on dampening my own sexual responses. I didn't want to cum too soon or I wouldn't be able to participate in the three-way I had planned for after the girls get finished warming each other up.

Ellen started things off by sliding to her knees on the floor. Pulling aside Mary's panties, she stuck her tongue in Mary's slit. The physical stimulation on her sensitive clit reinforced my suggestions, encouraging her to be more aggressive with Ellen. Hot and ready, Mary didn't give Ellen much chance between her legs when the larger blonde pulled Ellen onto the couch.

Mary was much more decisive then her friend. She held her friend down and teased Ellen's nipple by lightly flicking them with her tongue. Ellen squirmed with pleasure, grasping Mary's head to try and spare her sensitive nipples but Mary used her size and strength to push her hands behind her head. After Mary was sure that Ellen was warmed up, she moved down her firm, tan stomach to lavish her attention on Ellen's wet snatch.

I wanted to push the pace of their show, so I amplified the sensations that emanated from Ellen's lust swollen pussy. Ellen cried out, arching her back to push herself tighter against Mary's agile tongue. Mary, sensing that her friend was close to a climax, augmented her tonguing by sliding her fingers in and out of Ellen.

Ellen's body tensed. Her eyes were screwed shut. She gulped breath in hoarse groans. The only movement of her lithe form was the violent trembling of her hips as she clamped down on Mary, trapping her friend against her snatch as her orgasm came in waves.

Once Ellen's fantasy was realized, she turned to me. Mary followed her gaze to my thick, rigid cock. Without any need for further prompting, they climbed off of the couch and came over to the bed where I sat. Pushing me back, Mary straddled my cock, Ellen guiding it easily into Mary's ready love canal. I continued to fight with my own urges, enjoying the pleasurable feelings of Mary sliding up and down my pole while blocking my body's urge to release my cum. By denying my own orgasm, I made myself last longer with these two nymphs.

Ellen made everything harder by running her tongue around my balls and ass hole while Mary had slid to the top of my cock. It wasn't long before Mary came and slumped against my chest. I was still hard, my cock starting to ache with the need for release.

Rolling her off my cock, I commanded Ellen to turn around. Taking her from behind, I abandoned all pretense of slow, teasing sex. I released the controls in my own mind, pounding my cock into Ellen's pussy with frantic desperation to find orgasm. My balls slapped against her pussy lips, stimulating her at the same time as I neared my climax. I felt my balls tighten and I drove my cock hilt deep into the short blonde, pinning her against my hips as my seed spurted into her hot, wet void. The fury of their lovemaking left us all spent. I checked their minds, making sure that everything was back where it should be before wishing them goodbye.

My mission a success, I spent the next day lounging around my hotel room reading Brantwell's diaries. I noticed that most of the diary entries during WWII dealt with the MC device. Once that had proven to be a success, albeit limited by pre-transistor technology, Brantwell and his Inner Circle moved on to the next challenge: Time Travel. In his diaries, Brantwell explained that the intense dreams experienced by MC Device controllers after straining themselves were actually "windows" to another time or dimension, he wasn't sure which. He wrote about trying to develop a means to control trips through these windows.

While he extolled his successes, his diary entries also become increasingly critical of the "clerks." Apparently the nameless suits he worked for wanted the Doctor to continue to develop the MC Device, which they wanted to use for Cold War purposes, and stop "wasting time" with Time Travel. In frustration, Brantwell made vague hints about the preparations that he was making to leave the clerks behind.

I got home around dinnertime on Sunday. Opening the door I found my apartment is a shambles. Someone had broken in and trashed the place. I ran to Lucy's place and called the police. The police detective, Sgt. Neil, had stayed long after the uniformed officers had taken their statements. He seemed very interested in my background, chatting for a while about my plans and ambitions.

A few hours later, after making statements and signing reports, I went back upstairs to start cleaning up. Lucy, thoughtful as ever, brought up some dinner and helped me straighten things up after the detective finally left. We had the place livable before too long and went to bed.

I camped out at Lucy's that next week, since the burglars had been thorough enough to slit and disembowel my mattress. The next weekend I ran into Bert while shopping for some cheap furniture to replace what had been smashed during the break-in. While Bert seemed suitably sympathetic, I couldn't help but wonder if my new partners had something to do with my recent burglary, the first in the many years of living in Mountain View.

Still bitter over the break-in, I decided to test Bert and Ernie. They had seemed friendly enough but I couldn't help shake the suspicion that they were company agents. The coincidence of our meeting right after I unearthed the MC Device was too pat. My only challenge would be to get them to a place where I could use my necklace.

I didn't want to try anything at work, just in case. Instead, I arranged a night out at the movies with them. Sitting in the dark theater, I probed their minds for ulterior motives. It was almost a disappointment when I found them to be innocent, normal twenty-somethings. I relaxed once I knew that I could trust my new partners.

Mulling over some of their fantasies, I reverted to my old horny self and set about choreographing a three-some with them. I didn't see much of the rest of the movie, spending my time setting controls and suggestions in their minds. There wasn't a lot of work to do, both Bert and Ernie were average, lusty young people and it wouldn't take a whole lot of encouragement to get them to hop in the sack.

The movie ended and we left for a few drinks. I ordered some beers and made chitchat while I waited for an opportunity to try out my latest experiment. Brantwell had written about using planted suggestions. These were controls that lay dormant in the subject's mind until an event or a phrase triggered the desired response. During the movie I had found that Ernie could be more easily motivated toward a threesome than Bert, so I planted some suggestions in her mind, leaving me free to concentrate on Bert.

We stood in the crowded bar while we drank our beers. As we came to the point when we would either order another round or leave, I mentioned that I usually watched a certain TV show at this time but couldn't since my TV had been stolen. The name of the show was Ernie's trigger phrase and I watched with great interest as the planted suggestion activated. She seemed to get a far-away look in her eyes for a moment, as if remembering something from a long time ago. Then she turned to put her beer bottle on the bar and brushed her hand against Bert's crotch in passing. From my vantage point inside Bert's mind, I almost laughed out loud as his mind raced to try and make sense of what had just happened. It was pure comedy watching Bert trying to decide whether Ernie's contact with his crotch had been an accident or a come-on.

Right on cue, Ernie invited us both to her place to watch TV. I eagerly accepted, anxious to see where this would go since I couldn't risk taking control of Bert in a public place. Bert agreed as well, although he was wondering how long I would stay so that he could get Ernie alone.

We arrived at Ernie's apartment and crashed on her living room furniture. It was a tiny student apartment, actually a few rooms of an old house. She gave us a quick tour and I noticed that the bathroom was unusually big for such a small apartment. Bert made a joke about her renting out the bathroom since it was bigger than his apartment. She said that the landlord had fixed up an old bedroom to make the bathroom, which was why it was as big as her bedroom.

We went back to the living room and settled down to watch TV. With the lights off, I was able to concentrate on them and get them ready for the next step in my plan. Bert and I sat on the couch, with Ernie on the floor in front of the table. By the time the first commercial came on, I had gotten Ernie set to show both Bert and I for the time of our lives. She stood and stretched like a cat, making sure that both Bert and I got a good look at her lithe form. She massaged her rear end through her jeans, claiming that her butt had fallen asleep on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.