The Girlfriend's Lesson - Cover

The Girlfriend's Lesson

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She learns how to behave to attract men properly

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Novel-Pocketbook  

Just as expected, Roy was not at home and when Julie got inside of the apartment and discovered that many of his clothes were missing, she realized he must be staying in his studio over on Mission Street. It was sad being in that apartment alone where many of the plants were wilting from lack of water; the rooms were stuffy and close as if no one had lived there for a week.

Julie shuddered as she sank into the familiar over-stuffed chair, recalling how she had given into Don's attack, sighing shamefully but blissfully when he had finally made her spread her legs even wider, and had shoved his hard rubbery cock full into the fleshy lips of her tortured cunt. She had groaned in pain, but the pain was nothing compared to the incredible need she had felt to have his entire cock completely filling her sensitive pussy to the brim.

She remembered crying out loudly, screaming at the top of her lungs when his lewd cock plunged into her, again and again, hurting until it felt so good she thought she would pass out from pleasure. Nothing she had ever felt with Roy could even approach what she had gone through that day and the knowledge of this disturbed her greatly.

This afternoon had been beautiful... up to a point. Slumped in the chair, her mind teemed with thoughts she could only face in the privacy of familiar surroundings.

Oh, life was so complicated. How could you tell what people were really like? Bisexual... hummph! How could he have even asked her if she would make love to another woman? And worse still, it was probably his old girl friend he wanted her to make lesbian love to. How could anybody ask that of her? And, too, how could she have felt such pleasure with someone she didn't even love? It was against human nature, against all emotional standard she'd set for herself.

In all truthfulness, when Don's thick cock had sunk deep into her belly, she had hoped that she would die that very moment with the fabulous sensation of ecstasy still swirling madly within her aching loins. And the strangest thing of all was that she began to cum immediately! The orgasm built on its own without help from her! Instead of fighting for it, praying for it, the way she did with Roy, it had come of its own accord, with no effort other than the one smooth stroke into her fiery cunt!

Why did he have to ruin it? Julie sobbed in the chair as she recalled how it had been. "Oh, I'm lost!" she murmured.

From that humiliating moment on, she had been nothing but a tool for Don's lust, cumming again and again as the passivity of her position brought out a kind of masochistic pleasure in her, turning degradation into a fervent desire.

She would never be the same again... never! She had let him do whatever he wanted with her and, instead of defending her honor after his lewd suggestion that she make love to he and Dora, she had passively slipped on her clothes. Had she been the woman she should have been, she would have slapped his face again. To even think that he would expect that of her...

Julie pulled the afghan from off the back of the chair and spread it over her lap. The fog was heavy now at seven o'clock and the open living room window made the cold draft unbearable, but she refused to close it, choosing instead to ignore it, not feel it... just as she was doing with her emotions. She wanted to shrivel up and disappear right then and there.

If only she hadn't caught Roy with that, that girl, then none of this would have happened. Perhaps she had responded too quickly by moving out on him and giving him no chance at explanation. It could be a stage he was going through, another 'bender' as he called it. Individuals were allowed that freedom, weren't they? Was it her place to cast judgment on him and leave? Oh, there were too many things to think about... to many angles to the truth for one lonely woman to decipher.

Later, she thought of packing up her clothes, the memorabilia of two years with Roy, and the household things, but decided against it. Lack of strength some might call it, or even character, but to Julie it was a subtle means of delaying the pain of final separation. That, she knew, would take more mental stamina than she could muster at that confused moment.


In the next few days Julie lapsed into another wave of depression that frightened Ertha to the core. Twice Roy had called and twice Ertha had refused to relay the message, telling him that Julie had gone to Bolinas to stay with friends for the week. From her perspective, she was doing Julie a favor. Roy had cheated on her best friend once too many times.

On the third day of watching her best friend refuse meals and fill her gullet with glass after glass of wine, she decided to put her foot down and make some changes. The ethereal shawl of depression was beginning to affect Ertha, too, and in her line of business where conviviality was a number one asset, she couldn't afford the dark moods. Then, too, privacy ran second in her 'cottage' business and no man would feel comfortable in the back room, no matter how much incense Ertha burned, if they were greeted by the moping face of Julie laying on the living room sofa like some kind of helpless emotional invalid.

Time for changes. Ertha phoned Joshua and told him the story, emphasizing Julie's sophistication and potential beneficence to the business. And, if plans worked out, Ertha would soon have more customers than she could handle. Men were flocking to her door demanding, with money, some of the sultry woman's talents to help uplift their spirits and iron out the kinks in their backs. And Ertha, in her subtle manner, helped put them at ease with the talents of her finger tips. Occasionally one would become too aggressive, demanding sex with her, but all it took was a little coaxing to convince the man that his hand would bring the same results as her vagina. With the handsome ones it was different, for Ertha enjoyed sex and made no excuses for it. But above all, she was a business woman who was dedicated to the ideal that women need not prostitute themselves to the streets or an office job to create a generous living. No, Ertha could do it all at home... and Julie could, too, if put on the right track.

Joshua conceded to start Julie out with lessons, though Ertha didn't explain it to Julie that way. They were sitting at the kitchen table when Ertha brought up the subject.

"Remember Joshua?"

Julie took another sip of her coffee. "Yes, I think so..."

"What did you think of him?"

"Okay."

"He wants to take you out. Would you go?"

"Uh."

"Don't be so enthusiastic!" tutted Ertha lightheartedly.

Julie chewed on her lower lip. "In the end they all want the same thing anyway. Doesn't matter what he looks like."

Ertha's chocolate eyes rolled to the side and she spoke to an imaginary character across the table from her: "Would you listen to her?" she pointed at Julie, then laughed. "Hey, come on, Joshua's a nice guy. I think you'd benefit from going out with him." She stared enduringly at her friend. "Why not?"

Why not? The words resounded in Julie's head. She remembered Don and what had happened with him, and as her mind recoiled from the recollection, her body recalled in vivid detail and she felt a surging thrill race through her body.

"I guess if he's a nice guy," she stammered.

"Oh yes... whatever you didn't like about that Don fellow, I think you'll find this guy is quite different." Ertha waited for a response. Ever since that afternoon four days ago, Julie hadn't been the same. Sex, she guessed had been the cause and, if her ears were not deceiving her, she was certain she'd heard the familiar mewls and cries of masturbation last night. Either that or Julie was making love to a phantom ghost out there in the living room.

"Tell him I'll go..." Julie said, reaching for the wine bottle.


Roy picked through his clothes in his closet. Half of them were dirty and the other half didn't fit now that he'd lost fifteen pounds, shed from hard work, anguish, and late night drinking that left him hung over and appetiteless the next day.

The movie was just about finished. Another week's work and he could make copies of the film and, hopefully, have it sold by the following month.

Maybe then his life would straighten out. With Julie gone time seemed endless, but he'd fought the depression with work and booze, a combination that kept him out of trouble. If his daydreams became realities, he'd make a pocket full of money. Shit, he might take Julie to Acapulco and stay in one of those fancy hotels with your own swimming pool where they float roses and orchids in the pool water and serve you iced drinks for nickels.

Until then, he'd maintain as best he could with the lesson in mind that getting laid was not the same thing as getting loved. And love--God how he needed it--was on his mind!


Julie gathered the stamina to take a shower, wash her hair and put on fresh makeup. Her constant presence around the apartment was becoming a point of contention with Ertha, she knew, though Ertha was too kind to say so. But then, if Julie had as many male visitors as Ertha, she'd feel uncomfortable with another woman around, too.

Now, driving toward the beach, she felt an unexpected and undeserved calmness, a self assurance that all would work out in the end. All she need do is cope and hope, she realized, speeding through the yellow light, and time would take care of all.

When she returned at four-thirty, Ertha was waiting for her with the message that Joshua would like to come over and visit with Julie. Though she didn't tell Julie, it was to be her first experience with what would lead to a profession... of sorts.

"He'll be here at seven..." announced Ertha, whose voice carried from the other end of the apartment where she was remaking the room she playfully referred to as her 'office.' It was a small room draped in arabesque style with tie-died fabric of deep reds and purples, tented at the top to shade the foam rubber mattresses that filled every inch of the floor space. Hookas and other oriental water pipes were strategically placed at an arm's length. The heady scent of sweet incense filled the air and, on the window ledge rows of earthy-smelling oils decorated the wall-everything from 'coconut' to 'rose, ' 'rain water' to 'spring earth.' It was a twentieth century harem, if ever there was one.

Julie came to the door and watched as Ertha pulled a burned stick of incense from its holder. "Seven, you said?"

"That's right, baby. Oh, and doll yourself up. Joshua likes that. I've gone out with him a couple of times and he's really sweet."

Julie will be climbing the walls tonight, Ertha thought to herself. She had told Joshua the whole story about Julie, about it being her first such experience at nude massage. She wouldn't have trusted just any man with her best friend, but Joshua was the emotionally receptive type who could figure out a woman in two seconds flat. He'd know right away if Julie was strong enough to make it in this business and she trusted his judgment. Who could tell? Maybe Joshua would make as much money for Julie as he had for her, for Joshua was a man of the streets, besides being well-spoken and polite. That's what separated a pimp from an entrepreneur, and Joshua was definitely an entrepreneur with libertine tastes and a hedonistic view of life. That, Ertha, surmised, made him just about perfect... In fact, if they hadn't restricted their relationship to a business one, she might have fallen in love with Joshua...

"I'll just pour myself another glass of wine before he comes," Julie said, tipping the bottle of California burgundy so that her glass was filled to the brim. She was happy that she had found the magic potion that would settle her nerves. She had never been much of a drinker before, but now there didn't seem to be any harm in it, and she was using it for medicinal purposes. Ertha had gone out even though Julie had tried to convince her to stay at least until Joshua arrived.

"Now you just relax... you look simply wonderful!" she had called to her as she went out the door.

Julie looked in the living room mirror one more time. The knit jumpsuit Ertha had insisted she wear left little up to the imagination, but it made her feel nice and slim.

Ertha acted just like a mother hen with her, sometimes, she realized... but she knew that Ertha was only doing it for her own good. She wants me to be happy again... she thought to herself, downing the remains of her glass.

The bell rang melodiously and Julie stumbled to the door. She wasn't drunk, but she was very high. Opening the door, she was surprised to see Joshua dressed in a pair of tight, fashionable Levies with suspenders, a European style shirt, collarless, with rolled up sleeves underneath. He looked young and energetic and she realized what a terrible state she must have been in that first night she'd met him. He hadn't looked half as carefree and handsome then.

"Joshua?" she asked, focusing her eyes more clearly.

"Yes, ma'm. That's me... Ertha said you were beautiful, but I didn't realize what a foxy chick you really are."

Joshua walked in and Julie breathlessly closed the door behind him. She couldn't think of anything to say. Fortunately, Joshua made it easy for her, beginning the conversation on his own accord.

"I'm glad you agreed to have a date with me tonight," he said confidently.

Julie blushed, teetering slightly over her high platform shoes.

"Come in and have a seat won't you?" she said, starting into the living room.

Joshua followed her down the short hallway, watching the gentle sway of her full, rounded buttocks as she walked.

Julie felt confused and embarrassed suddenly. Somehow everything was very difficult. Joshua's piercing eyes were looking at her with rapt attention as though making silent judgment on her. He was hanging on every word she said and yet she had said almost nothing so far. She felt a great tension between them, something that she thought she ought to fight against. A strange magnetic current was drawing her to this man.

"Drink?" she asked, heading for the kitchen.

"I don't drink. Why don't we smoke one of these reefers instead?" He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a slender cigarette box made of hand-tooled leather. "Good stuff. You look like a swinging chick, bet you really get off on weed." He shot a prize-winning smile at her that made Julie's heart lift.

"Well... once in a while."

"I'd really like to enjoy this with you, Julie," he said softly, pulling the hand-rolled cigarette out of the case before stuffing it back into his pocket. Julie made a mental note of the freckle in the cleft of his chin as he smiled back at her with eyes that wouldn't stop shining.

"What delicate bones you have, Julie," he said when they were on the sofa passing the joint back and forth. "You know I bet you really missed your calling. You'd make a great model with that hair of yours... and those eyes... I'll smoke to that..."

He passed the joint to her. "I'd really like to experience you, Julie. Lie naked with you and just hold you. We wouldn't even have to make love... just be together..."

Julie's head spun 360 degrees! What had he said? Experience her? Cuddle? No demands? What a gentleman!

A shiver ran through her when Joshua touched the nape of her neck with his warm hand. The fact that he was not after sex, and only sex, created a shiver of excitement for which she was not prepared. As she moved over closer to him, she noticed that Joshua had manicured nails. She wondered about that.

When he leaned over to kiss her, she found she did not resist, but somehow welcomed his attention. She had hardly spoken to him and what he had said to her was fairly insignificant and yet it seemed she had known Joshua all her life. Her sex-starved body responded to him immediately and when he gently held her in his arms, she felt limp and submissive, sensing that no matter what happened, he would not harm her. He kissed her on the forehead first, then whispered in her ear. "Come with me." He took her hand and guided her back to Ertha's office and closed the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.