The Girlfriend's Lesson - Cover

The Girlfriend's Lesson

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She learns how to behave to attract men properly

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Novel-Pocketbook  

Corby Lewis slipped the cab driver a dollar bill for the tip and got out in front of Roy's apartment building. He padded his stuffed back pocket to make certain the bag of marijuana hadn't fallen out in the taxi.

Mmmm, looks like Roy's got himself a nice little crib here. If the porno business is what's making him his bread, then I'm gonna ask for another 10%. Shit, I'm the one who has to do all the work, fucking and sucking those sleazy ass chicks. All he's gotta do is snap a shudder...

Corby only hoped that Roy would be home for his interview. He'd said he had to make a couple more contacts in setting up the stage before they would start shooting.

He rang the bell and waited, tapping his platform shoe on the 'welcome' mat as the moments slipped by and still there was no answer.

"Come on, get with it, Roy... I haven't got all day, man!" He pressed the buzzer again, and almost before he had removed his finger from the button, the door opened and Julie peeked out. She had just gotten up, and was still wearing her nightgown. She had thrown a flimsy negligee over the top of it in her haste to get to the door.

"Morning, miss," Corby said, tipping his Panama hat and smiling his most charming smile. His dark Puerto Rican eyes penetrated deep into Julie's sleepy blue ones. She blinked at him, wondering if this was another one of her boy friend's kinky friends who came to see about 'business.'

What did he want anyway? She had hardly slept at all last night and had finally managed to fall off to sleep after Roy had gone off to finish setting up the 'set' to start shooting his porno flick. She and Roy had had their share of fights, about it, too. If it wasn't about the money he was fronting on speculation to shoot this movie, it was about the sleazy models he was hiring. One thing or the other. And he'd called her a suspicious nag, saying she had no right to tell him what to do. After all, they weren't married, were they?

All these things were still running through her mind as she looked questioningly at Corby Lewis standing at her front door, his platform shoes raising his lanky frame off the floor an extra six inches, his black leather cape and Panama hat making him look like he was a few months too early for Halloween. His appearance was so strikingly bizarre that she completely forgot that the exact contours of her slender body were completely visible beneath her negligee which seemed to accent her large round breasts, her tiny waist and full womanly hips, rather than hiding them.

None of this was ignored by Corby who pushed his hat back on his head and restrained himself from giving a low whistle. Roy's old lady was a real looker! He could not take his gaze away from Julie's revealing cleavage as he finally explained.

"I'm here to see your ol' man. Supposed to do some work for him on the set."

"Oh!" Julie said wearily. "Yes... well, he's not here right now, but if he's expecting you, I'm sure he'll either be calling or coming home to meet you. Roy had mentioned someone coming over, but he had slammed out of the house too soon to leave any message.

"Roy's at the set, huh?" he asked.

"That's what I said." she answered stone-faced. She looked at Corby for the first time and realized that despite his weird taste in clothing, he was a very fine looking man with high cheek bones, an even chocolate brown complexion, and deep-set liquid eyes.

Corby mistook her frank gaze for something else, and made up his mind that there was no two ways about it, the lady had to be as much of a swinger as her boy friend, Roy.

"Mind if I have a seat?" Corby asked, appraising Julie's beautiful long legs and well rounded thighs.

"Oh, no, sorry for not offering. Go right ahead while I get dressed." She turned and started for the bedroom. "If you want coffee, it's in the fridge."

"That's not all I'd like..." Corby murmured and Julie turned to face him.

"What did you say?" she asked thinking he certainly was acting strangely. Then it occurred to her for the first time that she was parading around almost naked in front of this total stranger. What must he think of her?

Her face red with humiliation, she closed the bedroom door. "Good grief, am I going crazy?" Glancing at the full length mirror on the back of the bedroom door, she could see what Corby Lewis had seen. The outline of her nipples showed clearly through the two layers of gauzy material and she could just make out the triangular shadow of her pubic mound.

She ripped off the flimsy garments and then went to the closet to pick something more appropriate from the racks. She wanted to be as covered as possible when she finally faced him again. Now that she thought of it, he bad stared at her rather hungrily, but it wasn't all his fault, she thought with an admission of honesty.

She pulled a fresh pair of Levies from the hanger and a sweater from the top drawer of her bureau, thinking that she might repair the irredeemable first impression she'd inadvertently created for her boy friend's model. She slipped on the sweater, but it only accented her large, firm breasts which protruded in soft, smooth fleshy curves beneath the woolen knit. When she descended the stairs, she hoped to find the young man gone, but she could see by peering into the living room from the crack in her bedroom door that he was still sitting on the sofa. She slipped into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of orange juice and stared out the window thinking what a mess her life was! Wasn't there a simple way of carrying on a relationship and have it mean something? What made it all so complicated? Wasn't love enough?

She was still sitting there when Corby appeared in the doorway. His limber frame lounged casually against the door jam, his black leather cape shrouding his shoulders like some out-of-time Victorian character from a horror show. He held a joint in one hand.

"Hope you don't mind me smoking dope in your house," he asked, grinning pleasantly.

Julie stood up. "Now wait a minute, I find it a bit presumptuous on your part..."

Corby shrugged. "Your ol' man smokes it, so I sure as hell thought you would too. Ain't nothin' wrong with it. Here, have a hit and let's get it on... your ol' man doesn't have to know," he said syrupy.

He sauntered toward Julie, deciding that she was the type who probably had to be pushed. Well, he'd played that game before. Julie's fruit juice spilled to the floor as Corby grabbed her up and pressed her soft, yielding body against his chest, thrusting his tongue deep inside her mouth with a smooth even motion, as though he had thoroughly choreographed every move.

His tongue searched way back, deep into Julie's throat, probing at the sides of her teeth, his mouth sucking at her tongue with a loud wet noise.

Julie struggled fiercely, straining every way to get loose, hysteria rising like mercury in her veins. But Corby's arms were strong, stronger than any that had ever held her, and she was helplessly caught in his arms. Her screams were stifled in her throat by the persistent tongue that invaded her wide-open mouth, and her attempts at scratching him were confined to the tough material of his leather cape.

Crazy thoughts ran through Julie's mind. All the horror stones of men posing as friend's of husbands coming to doors and raping the women. She had always thought that if anything like that were to happen to her that she would be able to fight back, but now she knew the utter futility of struggling against a force superior to her own.

A drugged maniac! So this was the kind of people Roy was hanging out with! Her eyes bulged wide with terror as the stolen kiss continued. With alarm, she felt a thick hard rod begin to press against her belly. He was beginning to get an enormous erection! Good Lord! Could all of that be him? Her imagination heightened by fear made the thick cock that pressed against her struggling belly into a battering ram that would soon shatter her to bits.

Corby held on and began to walk Julie backwards into the living room. He had known them to struggle, but this one was really fierce. It occurred to him that it was possible that she really didn't want him to continue, but then he retraced all the events that preceded this embattled embrace and concluded that she was about due to cease her struggling any moment... as soon as he had gotten to what he often referred to 'as the moment of no return.'

He could feel the mounds of Julie's breasts cushioned against him, making two large warm spots on his hard chest.

Man oh, man! She has a build on her that won't quit! What the hell is Roy doin' with those dumb chicks when he's got a lady like this tucked away at home?

He carried her along with him over to the living room sofa and managed to get the two of them down on it, though she kept grabbing at his cape trying to wrap it around his head to keep his tongue out of her mouth. One hard thigh pressed between her legs, separating them and making it impossible for her to move one way or the other. He would have to work fast before Roy came home.

Shit! She had to go and put on those Levies! Corby's hand fumbled about searching for the secret of getting them off, and found that the top snap was already open. His hand slipped easily beneath the waistband of her Levies and the zipper cooperated with the pressure of his hand, opening up her belly to his caressing touch. Just below, the smaller elastic of her nylon panties began, and his fingers raced to explore beneath it. Her skin was smooth as satin as his hot nervous hand shoved beneath her twisting hips, but he swiftly cupped one forbidden buttock, kneading it, pinching it, enjoying its secrecy to the fullest degree.

"Nice little ass you got, honey!"

As Corby's mouth left Julie's, she let out a piercing scream.

"Please... please let me go! Let me go! I'll tell Roy!" She tried to bite Corby's lips, but he drew his head back quickly and clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Hey, you're acting like you weren't asking for this... coming to the door half naked. Come off it, sweetheart. You're horny and you know it, so why not quit fighting and take it with a grin!"

His hard cock throbbed against the wide split between Julie's legs, and he considered just ripping her Levies and plugging it into her pussy without any foreplay. Her struggling and yelling had only served to excite him more, and now it was important to him to get this conquest over with.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.