Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

Funny thing about all those different touches, tastes, smells and, well you have the idea, I had no idea which belong to my Master. Frowning now around the cock currently fucking my mouth, I realized my Master had never fucked me before -- not in any hole. He'd pissed on me, but, for the life of me, I couldn't remember ever being fucked by him. I didn't know if it was my imagination or not, but I had to hope that my memory was playing games on me. A jarring slap roused me from my jumbled thoughts. "Get with it slut, you aren't even trying to make me cum."

Whoever belonged to that voice was right. Quickly, I started to suck again on the thick cock, happy to please him. Happy to please the two men who shared ownership of me.

The owner of the cock grabbed a fistful of my hair and jammed my face hard against his hairy belly. His thick cock rammed deep into my throat. I could feel the bile welling up in me, in response to the brutal entry. Wrestling against my bindings, I sucked, fought to adjust my breathing, writhed against the tight ropes and began to cry behind my blindfold as the man continued to assault my mouth.

I wanted to cry, to scream out to my Master, to my Lord, for help. I was at this man's mercy. This man who could easily be my Master, or my Lord. No. I didn't recognize the voice. Oh, God... It was a neighbour. I didn't know many neighbours, but had a feeling I'd never met this one before.

I cried out against his cock, my voice sounding muffled, choked, as his cock slid in and out of my throat. I didn't dare bite. Or did I? I felt the panic rise in me, wondering again if my owners knew what this man was doing. I wondered, too, what the men, my owners, were doing. Where were they? Why were they allowing this man to hurt me?

I felt my throat bruising. I felt my lips growing numb as I dutifully sucked his cock, massaging the thick shaft as it slid back and forth. Why the fuck hasn't this man cum yet?

"What's the matter, bitch, getting tired of me?" I nodded around his cock or tried to. It wasn't an easy thing to do with his fist guiding my head already.

I fought harder against the ropes. I couldn't hear anyone else that may be nearby. I wanted to get away from this man, away from his cruel hands. I felt my panic growing. Desperation caused sweat to break out on my palms, under my arms, coating me with a light sheen of moisture all over my body.

God, my mouth and throat hurt like hell. Help! I screamed over and over in my mind as the man's cock fucked my mouth and throat. Get him off! I chanted between the silent screams. Where are you, Master? Where are you, my Lord?

Where?

Feeling like a trapped animal who's about to die, I did the only thing I could. I bit down on the man's cock. Hard.

He screamed. I felt him step back as he pulled his bitten cock from my mouth and throat. I gasped for air and nearly fainted as my lungs flooded with oxygen. I barely heard the swoosh sound just before the hand slapped the left side of my face. Now I was dizzy from the rush of air and the slap on my face.

I cried out, begging to be rescued. "Master,..." Another blow to my head and I felt a muscle pull in my neck as my head swung roughly to the side again.

Head hanging in pain and anger, I could only stay there, bound to the rail and suffer his blows. No...

A loud crash and the scuffling of shoes on wood alerted me to a new turn of events. Grunts, groans and falling body -- or bodies? -- came to my ears as a fight ensued. I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I just concentrated on keeping myself from fainting, continued to work on calming my nervous and getting my breath to level out.

Finally, silence. I heard a dragging noise and the thump of something heavy being dragged, pushed or rolled down the deck stairs. A pair of hands touched my blindfold, startling me. I stiffened in fright, readying myself to scream.

"No, little one. You are safe now." I cried as I recognized the voice of my Master. I fell forward against his warm, comforting chest and cried tears of relief. "I'm sorry, pet. We walked off to talk shop and didn't realize that the neighbour had gotten so rough with you. Please, forgive me?"

I fell into his arms, weak from being bound for so long. Weak from my attack. I felt his arms grab me, wrap them around me and pick me up as if he were cradling a small child. "Is she okay?" I looked over to see my husband wiping his bloody hands on his jeans.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.