Shopping Kmart - Cover

Shopping Kmart

Copyright© 2001 by Kathy R.

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She goes into Kmart out of curiosity, which leads her down a path she never thought about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom  

Turning the corner of the building, I wasn't surprised to see you standing there, with leash in hand. Still, it did surprise -- and shock -- me to see the stranger standing there with you. You both turned and watched me as I approached your car. I reached out my hand, offering you my collar. I didn't feel right, putting it around my own neck.

You shook your head, though, indicating that I was to go ahead and slip it on around my neck. I looked at the stranger, then at you. "I can't. Not in front of --" The blur of your hand, followed by the sharp sound of a slap and a cutting sting on my cheek, cut my words off.

"Put the collar on, slut. Now." With a tear in my eye, I glanced again to the stranger. You took a step toward me, hand raising.

"Okay!" I said, wrapping the collar around my neck. I loose strands of my hair out from under the collar and looked up in time to feel your hand landing again on my cheek.

My hand flew up and covered the red, sensitive area. "Why did you do that?" I hated the way my voice sounded -- all pouty and whiny, but there was no helping it. I hurt. And I was genuinely confused. Or at least, I told myself I was confused.

"Master. You will always address me as such. Just as I will always address you as slut. Unless you are deserving of worse names?" The questioning manner of that last kept me from speaking out again. I finished buckling the collar in place.

I stood, quietly and waited. I didn't have long to wait before you gave me my first order of the day. "Kneel, slut. This man wants a blow job." I looked up at you, shocked.

The man stood there, listening and watching intently. "She doesn't seem very well trained to me." That statement angered you. I could tell from the telltale vein on your neck bulging.

"Why you ungrateful little bi--." Dropping to my knees before another slap met my cheek, I worked fast and furiously to free the cock from the stranger's pants. I have as yet to see your cock, yet here I was, preparing to suck that of a stranger. I had to hope and pray that the man was disease-free and that you, my Master, was concerned enough about my well-being to keep me from coming into contact with such danger.

The sound of stone rubbing on cement brought me from my thoughts as I quickly, and expertly, slipped the man's cock into my mouth. The sound of your footsteps retreating satisfied me enough to know that a beating wasn't in order.

I turned my attention back to the cock in my mouth. I sucked, licked and held it firmly in my mouth, letting him fuck me freely. I didn't even look to see where you had wandered off to, I only concentrated on the man's cock -- on serving him and making sure that when he did finally cum, I'd be sure to swallow all that he gave me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.