Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 91: Psychological Warfare

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 91: Psychological Warfare - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

by John Dent

Gagged by the bandage rammed into her mouth and bound to the bed as she was, Panties could do nothing but await Butch's return from the outer room where he was chatting to the slaves who acted as nurses here on The Ward. Straining her ears, she could just make out the sounds of the nurse-slaves leaving and locking up behind them. A few moments later, the inner door opened and Butch, his ridiculously tiny genitalia waving from side to side as he walked, re-entered the room, an evil smile on his face. "Still awake I see," he whined in that annoyingly high pitched voice of his. "I guess that you're wondering just what I'm going to do to you? Hmm, I can tell by the way your eyes widened there that you are. Well, I could always just pick up this pillow and place it over your face... some gentle pressure and a few moments later, you'd be dead..."

Hearing this, Panties began to thrash about on the bed as much as she was able in a frantic effort to either break free or to attract some attention form outside the building. "Now, now, Panties... don't panic - I won't kill you. Your suffering just wouldn't be long enough. No, I've got to do something rather more... long term. Sew your pussy up? Cut your tits off? Remove your tongue? All good ideas and the implements that I need are right here. But no... it'd be rather obvious who the culprit was and I've no desire to suffer over an exaggerated sense of revenge. No, whatever I do has to leave no obvious proof. Hmm... now let me think..."

Butch sat down on the edge of his own bed and sank into deep thought. Panties continued to watch the sissy warily wondering at what her fate was to be. For almost and hour Butch hardly moved and just as the tension was beginning to get too much for Panties, he suddenly stood up, clicked his fingers and called out triumphantly, "Of course! That's it!" Then he laughed before going on to add, "Shit, Butch, you can be such an evil, devious sod when you want to be!"

He bounced off his bed and vanished into the outer office from which he returned almost immediately carrying a paper clip that he was industriously straightening. With Panties' eyes boring into his back, Butch proceeded to use the clip to pick the lock of a cabinet on the wall. From the inside of the cabinet he then took out a hypodermic syringe and a needle which he laid to one side while he checked the labels on the small bottles of drugs that were also kept in the cupboard. Eventually he seemed to find the one he was looking for and, picking up the syringe again, he proceeded to fill it from the bottle. He glanced over at his victim, "Don't worry, slag, I know how much to give. I've made friends with some of the nurses over the last few weeks and I've picked their brains in the quieter moments. It's amazing just how much one can learn like that... and you never know when such learning might come in useful - like now. Okay, ready. You'll just feel a slight prick..."

Butch bent down and inserted the needle into Panties' arm. He smiled at her and asked her to count backwards from ten. Panties, her mouth still blocked by the bandage, could only glare in fury at her tormentor... but not for long as her eyelids suddenly and unexpectedly became incredibly heavy and started to close of their own accord. Frantically Panties struggled to keep awake but it was a losing battle and soon the darkness overcame her...


The noise of the nurses retuning then next morning woke Panties. She found that her body had a reluctance to wake up and that her stomach felt decidedly queasy to but the sudden recollection of what had happened the previous evening suddenly flooded back to her and her eyelids snapped open. Butch, still in his bed, his hands cupped over his prick and balls, was sleeping peacefully so Panties turned her attention back to herself. The gag had been removed but, other than that, she seemed to be in the same condition as previously. True, she was chained to the bed and her body was sore from head to toes, but as far as she could tell, everything was still there, it all seemed to function as it should and the pain level was no worse than previously. She cast her eyes over what she could see of her own body, taking in the bandages and plasters that covered her but they all seemed to be in place and untouched. 'What the hell did he do to me?' she asked herself but failed to come up with any satisfactory answers. 'Maybe he did nothing?' she pondered. 'Maybe this is all psychological? He's just trying to drive me crazy forcing me to imagine what he did and he did, actually, nothing? Could that be it? That way, every ache or pain out of the ordinary will get me thinking... get me worried... and, like he said, there'd be no evidence to connect him to me. And even if I openly accused him of something, there's no proof. Everyone would think that I was just imagining it. Yes... that must be it! He's doing nothing to me at all - just knocking me out and letting my imagination do the rest! Well, it's not going to work - I won't give him the satisfaction. No reaction - that'll be my motto. No reaction at all.'

Butch woke up, turned to Panties and smiled, bidding her a good morning... to which she responded in kind...


Life in The Ward went on in an identical manner for the next ten days. Panties' body slowly mended and the staff looked after her well. Apart for brief supervised exercise periods and trips to the bathroom, she remained tied to the bed. And every night Butch injected her with the same substance he had used before. And each morning, she awoke to find that nothing seemed to have altered. Panties remained puzzled and her theory as to what Butch was up too slowly solidified as the truth in her own mind. Eventually, on the eleventh morning, the nurses released her from the bed and handed her a pair of black lacy knickers. "You're to put these on and report the Sue-Li," they told her. Panties slipped thankfully into the garment and turned to wish a fond farewell to Butch... only to find that he too was being released...


Sue-Li was waiting for Panties in her office and, as soon as the slave entered, the she-male shut the door. She then turned, smiling, towards Panties and took her in a passionate embrace, her engorged penis brushing against Panties's already dripping pussy. "I've missed you," muttered the overseer into Panties ear before transferring her lips to Panties' and kissing her passionately.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.