Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 67: A Hostage Situation

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 67: A Hostage Situation - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

The next morning Uri woke before her captor, a desperate urge forcing her out of the bed long before she wanted to. Switching on the bedside lamp, Uri stumbled over to the toilet and, after hitching the full length nightdress up, she sat down and released her muscles. Warm urine flooded out of her, cascading merrily into the bowl; she breathed out a silent sigh of relief... just as the room's main lights sprung into full illumination as the Killer sat up in bed and looked over at her. Surprised, Uri clamped her legs together and hastily pulled the nightgown's material down over knees to protect her modesty.

"Oh... sorry, pet," apologised the Killer as he averted his eyes. "I didn't mean to look."

"That's... that's alright," responded Uri as she tried to sort out just why she had reacted the way she had. True, watching a member of the opposite sex urinate was not a common occurrence but it did happen and if a man had asked Uri to entertain him in such a manner, she would have done so without question. And it wasn't as if she'd been showing part of her body that wasn't normally on display... don't say that this man's twisted morality is beginning to rub off on me, she thought to herself.

After shyly finishing her business, Uri washed her hands, brushed her teeth and combed her hair before moving into the kitchen area where she started to prepare a full cooked breakfast for her 'husband'. The Killer, meanwhile, slipped out of bed and walked over to the shower cubicle where, after asking Uri to avert her eyes, he removed his pyjamas and dropped them onto the floor before stepping into the stall, closing the frosted glass door and turning on the water...


Outside, up on the street, yet another unmarked police car dropped quietly onto its undercarriage outside the unassuming house. "Are we sure this is the place?" asked Detective Rogerson.

Cadet Bone, now in uniform, rechecked her notes for the fifth time. "Yes, sir... so technical services inform us. That's where the signals are coming from... when they come, that is."

"And who does it belong to?" muttered Rogerson.

Once again the cadet studied her notes. "A Mister Alan Partridge... unmarried... no previous... works as a foreman with a firm of builders... reliable, according to them... an excellent bricklayer and general all round handyman."

"No lights..." commented the driver of the car, Detective Lee. "Could still be asleep, I suppose..."

Rogerson thought about this for a moment before replying, "Could be... think we should try a silent entry?"

"Give it a shot... all the back-up's here now anyway. Play it your way first and, if it goes turtle on us, switch to simply smashing our way in."

"Right. Tell everyone to stand by. Bone, you're with us."

Silently, the three police officers got out of the car and walked carefully towards the house. With more hope than expectation, Lee tried the door... only to find it locked. "Shit," he muttered under his breath.

"Allow me, sir," broke in Cadet Bone, fishing a small electronic gadget from out of a pocket. Pulling a small headphone from the side of the device and inserting it in her ear, she placed the box on top of the lock and began to play with the controls and, moments later there was a soft 'click' and the door swung open. Bone smiled and stepped back.

"Isn't that rather illegal, Cadet?" asked Lee before adding, "And where did you learn to do that?"

"Do what sir? The door was unlocked, wasn't it?" the young, female office stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, indeed it was, Detective Lee," hinted his partner as the trio entered the darkened house...


Down in the cellar, Uri suddenly looked about her quizzically as a bell started a quiet, but none the less urgent, ringing. Instantly, the Killer stepped out of the shower stall and, leaving the water running, he moved over to the bed and, opening the bedside cabinet, he removed one of his tazers. "What... what's the matter, pet?" asked his prisoner nervously.

"Someone's got into the house..." the man whispered as he peered cautiously about, his every sense working overtime, his naked body naturally dropping into a semi-crouch, his hands held away from his body, ready for action.

Uri strained her ears, trying to pick out any sound from above, hoping against hope that, somehow the authorities had found her and she was about to be rescued. The moments dragged on and on while above her the floorboards creaked slowly, seemingly indicating that someone was moving about up there rather surreptitiously; but after awhile it all went quiet and Uri glanced over at the Killer who, seeing her expression, whispered, "They've gone upstairs..."


"There's no bugger here!" whispered Lee in frustration, flopping down on a chair in the master bedroom. "And, what's more, no-one's slept here night.

Fuckin' Tech bastards!" he finished in more normal tones.

"And we've checked every room?" queried Rogerson.

"Yeah... every fuckin' room. Jesus, they're going to have my balls on a platter if we don't find that woman soon!" bemoaned his worried partner.

"Let's check downstairs one more time..." suggested Rogerson, more with hope than conviction...


As the silence stretched on, Uri found herself looking up at the ceiling above her while chewing at her thumb nail. How dearly she wanted to be rescued from this situation... if only the police could find her! Then, from above, came the sound of footsteps once more; for some time, while Uri held her breath, the people upstairs could be heard moving individually about, clearly searching the place. After awhile, the footsteps gathered together again in one spot, almost directly above Uri's head... and then they moved together in one direction.

"They've going..." whispered the Killer, clearly relieved by this.

'No!' thought Uri, 'They can't leave without me... they've got to find me... to save me!' Drawing in a deep breath, Uri prepared to call out for assistance...

The Killer spotted his captive drawing breath and instinctively knew what she was planning. Reacting quickly, he dived at her, trying to reach her before she could scream...

"HELP!! HEEELLLPPPP!!! DOWN HERE... oooppphhhfff!" The Killer's naked body slammed into Uri, knocking the breath out of the woman.

Bunching his fist, he landed a heavy blow on her jaw which rocked her head back, the rear of her skull striking the floor sharply. Pain shot through Uri's brain while constellations of stars wheeled about before her eyes... and then she lapsed into merciful senselessness...


"Did you hear that?" called out Detective Lee.

"Sure did... it came for over there," replied his partner, hurrying to the far wall.

Cadet Bone rushed to help. "There's got to be a hidden entrance of some sort..." she postulated, frantically searching about. She pulled open the door that lead into a walk-in cupboard and began to tap at the back wall... and discovered that it certainly sounded hollow! "Over here, sir!" she called out as she began to feel around with her fingers. Just as the two men joined her, there was a distinct 'click' and the back wall of the cupboard swung away from them to reveal a flight of stairs. With no discussion, the trio drew their weapons and rushed forward to burst through a second door at the bottom of the stairs and into the cellar beyond...


Knowing that the cops had found him, the Killer grabbed hold of Uri's unconscious body and, pulling her upright, dragged her backwards away from the door before holding her in front of himself, thus using her as a shield. The door burst open and three figures flew into the room.

"Hold it!" the Killer yelled holding his tazer hard against Uri's temple, "One more step and I scramble the bitch's brains for her!"

Detective Lee smiled. "And what sort of threat is that, Alan? You've been living in your little fantasy world here too long. Women have no worth or value here - or have you forgotten that? Kill her if you want... that doesn't bother us... then we kill you. Isn't that right, Detective Rogerson?" Lee just hoped that his partner could hold up his end and not let his feelings for Miss Matsumoto get in the way of his professionalism.

"Yeah, quite right. Then we kill him... why waste good public money on a trial? There's no-one here but us. The perp was resisting arrest... we had to shoot him... all very tragic but... what the hell. Who's going to care?" Lee smiled to himself and wondered just why he'd even thought that Rogerson might let him down... his partner was an old pro, through and through.

Clearly shaken at this unexpected response, the Killer remained silent for a moment, thinking frantically.

"Come on, Alan... put her down and give it up. It's over... you don't hurt her and we take you out of here alive."

"To face what? Living the rest of my life as a slave or a slow and humiliating public execution? I think not," the Killer spat in response. "Now shut the fuck up and let me think..."

"No, no time to think, Alan. Let her go or we shoot, right through her if we have to... she's only a female, after all..." went on Lee remorselessly, pressing home his advantage over the confused Killer.

"Look... can't we strike a deal here? I know things..."

Lee snorted, "Such as? Aghh... I can't be arsed! I've got tickets for this afternoon's Whipball game. I say we plug him and go. What about you, Rogerson?" he bluffed very convincingly... before noticing something else that made him want to keep the conversation going - Miss Matsumoto's eyes were starting to flicker... she was coming round!

Rogerson too had spotted the movement and realised that, if they could keep the Killer talking, it might be possible that Uri could help both them and herself here. "What time's the kick off?"

"Two o'clock."

"Well, you've got plenty of time. Let's give it a bit longer..."

"But what about the paperwork? That's at least four hours work."

"Yeah... but if we plug him, there's more paper, right? Look, let's talk a bit longer and, when we get to the station, you go when you need to and I'll work over to get things finished. Deal?"

By now Uri had managed to gather her senses and to figure out where she was and, vaguely, what was happening though she wasn't sure about all this shit the police were sprouting. However, one thing was very clear to her - she had to keep very, very still otherwise her capture would know that she was back in the land of the living...

"Okay. Right, Alan... so what you got to tell us?"

The Killer licked his lips and glanced about, as if afraid that someone might overhear. "Well..." he started but got no further as Uri acted. In one lightening movement, she used her hand to reach behind her where she immediately grabbed the Killer by his balls which she proceeded to squeeze and twist with as much strength and viciousness as she could manage. The Killer screamed, tears springing into his eyes as he instinctively released his captive in order to grab at his own injured manhood. Uri dived to the floor and rolled clear. By the time she looked up, the three police had the now cringing Killer covered with their guns. "Kill him! Kill the bastard!" yelled Uri at the top of her voice.

"No!" snapped back Detective Rogerson, "Now we take him back for questioning."

"No you don't," the Killer muttered quietly as he placed the contacts of his tazer against his own testicles and depressed the contact. An electrical discharge of immense power ripped through the man's body, hurling it backwards against the wall, sparks flying. Uri looked on, fascinated, as the Killer screamed, his cock immediately leaping to attention and ejaculating all the sperm his testicles were carrying into the air in the same instant. The man slid down the wall, his entire groin area now just a blackened ruin as smoke slowly wafted up from what little fizzled hair the Killer retained. For the last time, the Killer spoke, smoke accompanying the words out of his mouth as his already unseeing eyes closed for the final time, "Beat you in the end, you basta..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.