Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 49: A Visit to the Cells

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 49: A Visit to the Cells - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Ukumo Matsumoto sat in his usual place at the head of the dinning table awaiting his breakfast which was currently being prepared by his wife in the kitchen. Standing respectfully behind and slightly to on side of him was his daughter, Uri, her hands clasped before her and her eyes looking at the floor. Also seated at the table were the two detectives, Rogerson and Lee, who were investigating the previous night's attack upon his daughter by the Tazer Killer.

"So let me get this right," the larger of the two policemen was saying, "while there were fifty odd officers either in this house or combing the surrounding area, this weirdo was calmly observing the place and later called to leave a message?"

"That is precisely what I said, officer. Must I repeat myself?" replied Mister Matsumoto curtly. "Uri? Be so good as the play the tape in the answer-phone for the officers."

"Certainly, father," the young girl answered before turning and crossing over towards the machine, the bare cheeks of her bottom flexing themselves suggestively towards Detective Rogerson who just had to look away to hide his smile... only to spot his partner grinning broadly in his direction.

With a click, the machine came to life and a mechanical voice spoke the immortal words, "You have one message."

Then another voice cut in... the voice of the Tazer Killer! "Uri, my dear... you've been a naughty girl... a big disappointment to me. Not only are you as wantonly lustful as all the other sluts I've been forced to deal with, but you've stolen a piece of my equipment and handed it over to the police. That's not right, my dear... and I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Not tonight... not tomorrow... maybe not even next week... but, at some point, I'll be coming back to see you, you slag! Did you enjoy humping the good Detective? You certainly looked like you did. Yes, I can see you... you left the curtains open, didn't you? Probably subconsciously because you wanted to be seen... gives you a kick, does it? Oh, don't bother looking for me, you couldn't see me before and you won't see me now... but I can see you, you harlot. Laying there, that thing shoved up you like that. You make me sick! You and all the other sluts! Your time will come... oh, yes it will... and sooner than you think. Until later, then, dear Uri... goodnight... and sweet dreams..."

"End of message," cut in the mechanical voice, briefly.

"And he didn't attack your daughter at that point?" mused Lee. "I wonder why not? We'd long since left... and you and Mrs Matsumoto had not returned yet... your daughter was bound to the bed and helpless... why didn't he just finish... well, why did he just go away?"

"That I do not know, detective... and I would suggest that you find out. I am assuming that you will require to remove the tape for further examination?"

"Indeed we will," cut in Detective Rogerson, smoothly. "The examination of the tazer provided little in the way of clues. It was a standard example of an admittedly uncommon device... but not hard to obtain if you know where to look. A few home-made modifications had been done to increase the power output but always using parts obtainable from any decent electronics shop. Whoever it was is tidy with a soldering iron and knows to wear gloves for, apart from your daughter's, there wasn't a fingerprint on or in the thing anywhere. And, regrettably, your daughter got only the briefest glimpse at her assailant. The tape may, actually, be the best lead we have."

"Regrettable, indeed. And should this man approach my daughter again? What is she to do then, may I ask?"

"Legally, that is a difficult question. In theory, she must do as he says for she has not right to refuse him as he is not, as yet, either a slave or a convicted criminal. That said, I cannot see a court convicting her were she to refuse to do as he bids since she knows the likely outcome of such a course of action."

Before Mister Matsumoto could respond to his, his wife entered the room carrying his breakfast. She bowed and with lowered eyes, she shuffled her way to the table before setting the dish before her husband; she then retreated a foot or two before kneeling on the floor and placing her hands on her knees, all wordlessly.

"My daughter," he began, picking up his chopsticks, "is a well brought up female. She will not refuse a legal request from any male."

"Even if it is likely to lead to her own death?" asked a slightly incredulous Rogerson.

"Whatever the outcome. Is that not right, my child?"

"Certainly, father," agreed Uri from across the room.

"Erm... Mister Matsumoto?" broke in Detective Lee, "Might we have a word with you without your daughter being present?"

"Most certainly. Daughter, leave us and prepare for work."

"Yes, father," responded Uri dutifully before slipping quietly out of the room, closing the door silently behind her.

"You realise, Mister Matsumoto, that we cannot give your daughter any sort of police guard for more than a day or two? There is simply not the manpower to do it," continued Lee as his partner gave him a puzzled look, clearly wondering what Lee was up to.

"That is obvious," replied he old man, slipping a small sliver of raw fish into his mouth.

"Well, it strikes me that our best chance at capturing this nutter is to let him get to your daughter. I don't think he's the type to settle for a quick revenge... he'll want to snatch her away so he can play with her later. I think that might be why he didn't kill her last night when he had the chance. It might even explain that part on the tape where he says it won't be tomorrow or the next day - he needs the time to set things up."

"That is all well and good, Detective Lee, but how does that help us?" asked Ukumo.

"We plant a small tracking device on Uri's body..."

"... and wait till she's snatched!" finished off Rogerson. "But isn't there a chance that she might react suspiciously if she knows what's going on?"

"That's why I wanted her to leave the room - she mustn't know what's going on... that way she'll be totally natural when he makes his move."

"But how do we get the tracer onto her without her knowing?" persisted Rogerson.

"That's easy... we take her down to the station for a second interview and you... well, to put it like our nutter did, you hump her and, when she's distracted, you apply the device to her body where she won't see it."

"One of the new self-adhesive Mark Vs?"

"Indeed, a Mark V - so small it looks just like a beauty spot."

"I take it we are agreed, then, officers?" butted in an almost forgotten Ukumo who, after receiving an affirmative answer, instructed his wife to bring some tea in for their guests.


Uri clambered out of the boot of the unmarked police car and was promptly handed over by Detective Lee into the clutches of a rather butch looking uniformed female officer waiting for them on the curb. The woman's black attire consisted of a brief skirt slit up one side and regulation thigh-length black patent-leather boots with low heels while her uniform belt sported a holster as well as her handcuffs, shock stick and spray. Her off-the-breast see-through white blouse displayed her police badge clipped firmly to her left nipple while her name badge flashed from the right one. The young receptionist suddenly found this officer half leading and half carrying her round to the back of the building before being 'assisted' in through a small rear entrance kept for the exclusive use of females.

"Hey! Cut it out!" exclaimed Uri as the officer 'encouraged' her progress down the corridor yet again. "I'm here as a witness, not a suspect!"

"Darling," sneered the policewoman, "if I had my way, you'd be in the cells just for wearing that!"

"I'll have you know that this is an original Andulucia designed business suit for the modern female employee!"

"I don't care what you call it - as far as I'm concerned, it's bordering on the illegal at least, indecent at best. Women wearing long trousers indeed - what are you, some sort of lesbian freak?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.