Shameful Day - Cover

Shameful Day

Copyright© 2001 by John Dent

Chapter 29: Administrator of Punishment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29: Administrator of Punishment - This story is now being re-edited and re-posted chapter by chapter for the enjoyment of a fresh set of readers - or those with longer memories who simply want to enjoy Panties' saga all over again.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   PonyGirl   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Violence  

Julie Brown, sitting in the spectators' area, groaned inwardly as she watched her secret love, Tommy Fielding twist Martha's dark nipple savagely. How she longed to feel those fingers upon her breasts, causing her that very same pain. That thought alone was enough to arouse her physically -- turning her pussy to mush with all the juice that oozed out from inside. She knew Martha wasn't enjoying herself; as far as she could tell, her friend enjoyed women more than men.

Now, as Julie watched, Martha's chair was reclined so that her hair was draped over the back. Julie knew what came next, as well as everyone else in the room, and the thought of the coming events disgusted and excited her. So, it was with quiet awe and wonderment that she observed every detail -- every painful minute -- of Martha's punishment. As Julie and everyone looked on, Martha's hair was given a very short hair cut by one of the prison guards. Martha never flinched as the scissors cut away inch upon inch of dark curly hair. Julie, herself let slip a whimper, not wanting to see all that hair disappear -- forever.

Martha, from her painfully awkward position heard Julie's quiet whimper. The guard heard it also and turned to give Julie a cutting look. Julie, reprimanded properly, continued to watch the drama as it unfolded...

Tommy Fielding, the one who's window Martha had been caught "peeping" into, stood over her now, sneering as her hair fell away. "You should have knocked on the door, you black slut. I would have loved to let you experience the wonderful cock of Tommy Fielding as it thrust deep into your throat." Martha tried to pull back from Tommy, but she couldn't move; the restraints were doing their job quite effectively. He leaned in towards her, "Remember, you did this to yourself. Maybe next time, you won't be so quick to check up on your friends when next they come to my house. I have to admit, I would have loved to see you fucking your own pussy with that big ol' dildo of yours. The police say it was quite large -- even for a tiny thing like yourself."

The guard, having finished cutting Martha's hair was now handing heavy rubber gloves to a newcomer. Martha's chair was repositioned so that the Administrator of Punishment could work easily on her head. As Martha sat, still attempting to gain a comfortable position upon the now warm probe, she felt a leather strap placed across her forehead. Her eyes rolled up in an attempt to watch the Administrator do his work. She didn't like that she was being so securely fastened down. It meant serious pain was to come her way. The Administrator of Punishment then reached for a rubber ball gag, "Open wide, slut." Martha refused and felt a jarring shock from her tender ass. As pain took hold of her senses, a deep frown etched across her brow and her body stiffened with a convulsion. The Administrator upon seeing the convicted nurse was going to be trouble, decided to do things slightly different. As everyone looked on, he pulled out a hidden pair of stirrups from under Martha's chair. After ordering the guards to reset Martha's feet in the stirrups and strapping them down, the Administrator spun her chair around so that her pussy was in full view of the court's spectators. Martha tried to draw her knees together, but a guard had already pounced on the bound nurse and was, even now, fastening a spacer bar between her knees.

"I repeat, open your mouth, slut." Demanded the Administrator of Punishment in his most authoritative voice.

Martha, humiliated but determined, shook her head as best she could, negating the order and received a second jolt, even harder this time. Her body screamed in pain, yet she was also getting pleasure from it. This is what the folks around her hadn't realised. Martha's body was beginning to enjoy the pain. Even now, she felt a new warmth enter her innards -- mixing with the trace tingling of the electrifying probe. Just as her body began to relax, Martha, needing more "prompting", stuck her tongue out at the Administrator. His face turned red, he was so livid. He shot an angered look in Tommy's direction, who still holding the small black pad for the probe, hit it again -- hard.

And Martha felt her body move closer to an edge she had never felt before. A small smile showed itself on her face. Tommy and the Administrator saw it at the same time and in an unreasonable anger -- he, the Administrator, slapped Martha's exposed pussy while Tommy, ever his impatient self, stabbed at the shock button again. This did it...

Martha, received the double hit -- palm and electricity with a grunt. Her back arched, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and as her orgasm finally peaked, she blurted -- probably none too smartly, "More!" The spectators, with their perfect view, applauded robustly at Martha's demand for more slaps.

"More, Sir, oh please! More!" And Tommy, not realising what exactly was happening, hit the button again. The audience applauded even louder as Martha, with one final spasm and an even louder scream, came in her chair. As all looked on: Tommy Fielding, the Administrator, Julie, the Chairman and everyone else present, Martha came in great waves and for once, she didn't urinate while cumming -- much to the relief of the spectators. As Martha's orgasm escalated, the Administrator began to apply a foul smelling lotion to Martha's head. She felt fingers massaging her, rubbing small circles on every part of her skull. And a burning sensation...

Martha screamed as the burn intensified. Julie, sitting behind her, clapped her hands over her own ears to muffle the agonising sound. Tommy, in his typical sadistic manner, hit the button on the little pad. Burning from her head and from her pussy was too much to bare -- even while still finding her body wracked in orgasms. Martha fainted.

Silence fell over the room as Martha lay inert. Clumps of hair fell from her head and Tommy, having sated his lust for fun, set aside the control pad for the probe. Julie, seeing her chance, reached stealthily out and grabbed at the control pad. Only a few had seen her actions -- prisoners all. Not one was going to say a thing, Julie realised this immediately. Even Manuella Cerruti, the notorious leader of the Black Widows, smiled in approval at Julie's heroic effort to save Martha from further torture. Julie smiled shyly back at Manuella whom she had from the news reports on the holo-vision.

Mistress Teasdale, Julie and Martha's supervisor had also seen the manoeuvre -- and nodded approvingly. Julie quickly tucked the small black box behind her back -- stuffing it neatly between her rump and the chair back. It was uncomfortable for Julie, but her discomfort was minor compared to what her friend and lover Martha, has already suffered. The Administrator of Punishment, pulled a small vial from a pocket of his white lab coat. A few waves of the opened bottle, under Martha's nose, brought the inert figure back to consciousness -- and brought noise back to the room. Mistress Teasdale, showing a hint of empathy for her employee, grabbed a ball gag and forced it into Martha's gaping maw. Silence returned to the room. Mistress Teasdale barely got the leather strap tied, haphazardly behind Martha's neck when the Administrator pushed her, Mistress Teasdale away from the area. She stopped a few paces away and finding herself amidst the guards, resigned herself to just watching.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.