Parental Guidance - Cover

Parental Guidance

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jennifer was a god-fearing christian woman until one night when she recieves a visit from her dead parents! Their visit is only the start of her long, depraved journey into the world of perverse hedonism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Water Sports  

Jack awoke the next morning with his ears ringing. Or so he thought. As he regained consciousness he realized it was the telephone and wondered why no one was answering it. Upon opening his eyes he discovered that was alone in bed and that his family were all lying on the floor in a sort of perverse human chain.

Rachel was lying face down in the center of the room, her ass thrust upwards into Robbie's face. The boy was licking deliciously at his sister's pink little asshole, making the nastiest slurping noises Jack had ever heard. Robbie's tight young ass was also raised upwards as if reaching for something. Jennifer's hands were beneath her son, stroking his rigid cock and balls and her face was between the fleshy cheeks of his ass. Jack could just make out his wife's tongue lodged inside the boy's shitter. Jennifer moaned loudly as she reamed the teenager's asshole.

Jack picked up the receiver, his cock swelling as he watched the incestuous orgy unfolding in front of him.

"Hello?" he said.

"Jack? What the hell is going on?" came a voice.

"Shit!" Jack thought. "I completely forgot about Amy!"

"Uh, oh, hi Amy" Jack's mind raced. He didn't know what to say to her. He had told her he'd be back by eight the previous evening and had completely forgotten about her. The fact that his family was on the floor sucking each other's assholes didn't help his thinking process.

"Well? I deserve an explanation at least." Amy said sadly. She knew Jack had slept with his ex-wife. There was no other explanation for staying the night with her.

"Well, the truth is..." he hesitated, wondering what to say. He looked down at Jennifer's gorgeous, neglected asshole pouting up at him and he said, "The truth is Amy that my family needs me right now so I won't be coming back."

"I figured as much," She said and hung up.

Amy thought he was lying but in Jack's mind nothing could have been closer to the truth. He climbed from the bed and crawled between Jennifer's legs, parting her lush ass cheeks with his hands. He gazed at his ex-wife's puckered little asshole for the first time. He loved what he saw and plunged into it, his mouth sucking while his tongue fucked deeply into her anal cavity.

Jennifer mewled with delight when she felt the delicious sensation of her husbands tongue in her ass. It seemed so wicked to her that her entire family was laying around licking each other's shit holes before breakfast. Her rectal walls quivered as Jack squirmed his soft wet tongue inside of her and she felt the pucker of her ass relax and open.

"Jack. Fuck my asshole." She whimpered.

"Mmmmm." Jack said as he pulled his mouth from her bung. "I'd love to fuck your ass sweetheart."

Kneeling behind her he moved in close with his cock in hand, pointing it directly a Jennifer's crack.

"Spread it open for me," he said.

Jennifer had to release her son's balls and cock to reach back and pull her cheeks apart but she kept her tongue firmly planted in his humid asshole, savoring the taste of it. She grabbed the plump globes of ass flesh and spread them open to reveal a perfect target for her husband.

Jack wet his hand with saliva and coated his cock with it. He placed his thick cockhead at the entrance of her nether hole and pushed slowly, spreading the small opening as he went. He thrilled at the sight of Jennifer's virgin hole spreading before him as he leaned into her.

Jennifer at first only felt a slight pressure in her ass but as Jack continued to penetrate her the pressure turned to a fiery pain. Although she wanted to, she didn't cry out as her asshole was reamed open for the first time. She didn't want to alarm the children and make them think that this perverse sex act was painful. She winced as she felt the last few inches of Jack thick fuck rod burning into her.

Once he had entered her fully, Jack held the woman tight to him, allowing her freshly opened ass to adjust to his size. He sensed the ejaculation of his precum and felt the warm fluid lubricate Jennifer's ass chute.

Jennifer groaned into her son's ass as she felt her rectum become sticky with Jacks fuck lube and she tried to grind her ass around to create some friction. Jack worked with her by rocking his hips up and down thereby stretching her tight little hole and massaging the internal walls of her ass.

"Oh! Jack!" she cooed, finally pulling her mouth off her son's butt. "That is so sensuous! Fuck my ass with that fat cock of yours!"

Jack responded by sliding slowly outwards until only the tip remained inside of her and then he plunged back in a long smooth stroke. Jennifer groaned blissfully and pushed as far into him as she could. She felt as if she could take a mile of cock up her ass and still want more.

"Ah, Baby!" Jack grunted. "Your asshole is so sweet and tight!"

"Fuck it jack! Fuck my tight little asshole!"

Jennifer's voice was becoming raspy and her breath was ragged. Robbie had stopped tonguing his sister's pink shitter and both children turned to watch their parents fuck.

"Wow! That's hot!" Robbie said as he watched his father's thick meat slide in and out of his mother's ass. Rachel didn't say a word. Her jaw hung open, her eyes wide awe at the sight of her mother's tiny shit hole being so crudely opened. Her own little shitter was flexing in and out as she watched.

"Show them Jack" Jennifer hissed. "Show them how to fuck a sluts asshole!"

"You want a REAL sluts ass fucking then?" he grinned as he sawed slowly in an out of her.

"Give me the real thing, Jack! Give it to me like a common fucking cock-whore!

Jack pulled slowly backwards as if filling a syringe. Much to her disappointment he pulled completely out of her causing her sensitive ass to clamp closed once again. The vacancy in her newly stretched rectal passage ached to be filled again.

"Jack?" she said, wondering why he wasn't fucking her.

Jack raised his right hand and with a great swing, slapped his wife's lush ass with his open hand.

"Aaaaaeeeeeeee!" Jennifer screamed as she fell forward onto the floor, a searing hot ripple of pain crashing through her. "Wha..."

She screamed again as Jack once again savagely spanked the other cheek.

"You haven't begged me to fuck your ass yet!" Jack said. "Sluts have to beg to get fucked in the ass!"

Jennifer decided she wasn't above begging and gave into her husbands deliciously degraded wishes.

"Yes! Please, Jack! Fuck my horny little asshole with your big prick!" she panted. The burning pain in her ass was turning into as delightfully warm tingling sensation.

"You want it slut?" Jack hissed loudly.

"Yes! I need it! Need that cock up my fucking ass! Give it to me! Please!"

Jack signaled to Robbie and Rachel to spread their mother's ass for him. They did it with great pleasure, pulling the reddened ass flesh painfully apart. Jack touched the tip of his cock to the center of Jennifer's brown hole and in one motion fired his cock into her, balls deep.

Jennifer became dizzy with the first brutal thrust of Jack's cock but she knew the man would show her no mercy and she was glad of it. As quickly as her anal tube was filled it was just as quickly vacated, leaving her unsuspecting sphincter to gape open widely. When it closed back down Jack once again forced it open with a wicked plunge of his meat. Jennifer was gasping for breath, the pleasure in her ass, fanning out even into her cunt.

"Oh fuck! That's good Jack!" she mewled. "Rape my ass! Rape my ass in front of our children! Show Robbie how to rape a sluts asshole!"

Jennifer got what she begged for. Jack slammed into her so hard that it sent her crumbling into the floor with her husband on top, lodged deeply in her bowels. He didn't stop. Grabbing her by the hair to hold onto her, he brutally raped her shit hole without regard for her pleasure. He worked only for his own orgasm.

Jennifer loved it. Her entire abdomen was awash with exquisite pleasure and mind numbing pain. She couldn't form words to even speak but she was able to shout out gibberish to proclaim her ecstasy.

"Fug! Ash! Fug! Ash!" she screamed with each plunge of Jack's ravaging cock.

"Take it you fucking whore slut! Take a fucking ass reaming like a bitch!" Jack screamed at her, pulling her hair and digging his nails into her back.

Robbie and Rachel had moved back a few feet to give their parents room and to keep from getting hurt in the sexual fray. They watched with eager eyes as their mother had her bowels savagely reamed out.

"Tight fucking ass! Gonna make me cum!" Jack grunted at them. "You gotta try some asshole son! I bet Rachel's got a nice tight ass."

Rachel nodded back at her father, unsure if she would be able to take the same type of violent fucking that he was giving her mother. Although her mother, she noted, seemed to be enjoying herself tremendously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.