Parental Guidance - Cover

Parental Guidance

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jennifer was a god-fearing christian woman until one night when she recieves a visit from her dead parents! Their visit is only the start of her long, depraved journey into the world of perverse hedonism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Water Sports  

Jack Hughes pulled into the driveway slowly, apprehensive about his dinner with the family. He didn't know why they had invited him, since he had practically deserted them to satisfy his own sexual perversions. He still felt guilty about it, but not guilty enough 'resist the carnal temptations' as his devout wife often put it. He was already regretting that he agreed to dine with them. The evening had to be a disaster.

Jennifer greeted him at the door in a very short leather skirt. The damn thing was so short that Jack could see the garter and stockings he'd bought her years ago. Her black cotton blouse was sheer and he could easily see her braless erect nipples poking through.

"Wow!" Jack said. "You look great!"

He was completely dumbfounded. This was not the woman he had left a year ago. That woman was a frigid, fanatical fundamentalist that would have condemned anyone for wearing such an outfit. His jaw hung open in amazed admiration. This was the woman he had always hoped Jennifer would be.

"Thanks, Jack" Jennifer smiled at him. "Go on in the living room the kids are dying to see you."

With that Jennifer walked off to the kitchen to fix dinner, her ass swaying sensuously as she went. Jack wiped his brow. His cock was beginning to twinge with excitement. He paused to let his arousal dwindle before stepping into the living room.

"Hi Daddy!" Rachel ran to her father and jumped into his arms. Jack had to grab her under her rump to keep her from falling backwards.

"Hi Rach!" he stuttered. The girl was wearing the exact same outfit as her mother. The only difference was the lack of a garter holding up Rachel's black thigh highs. That was shocking enough for him but now with his hands under her skirt her felt the warm skin of her tight little ass.

'My god!" Jacked thought to himself, 'She's not wearing any panties.'

Before he could think to hard about it Rachel slid down, her entire body rubbing across his crotch. Jack felt as if he'd entered the twilight zone. Here was his young daughter dressed as slutty as her mother and without underwear. If the two of them had gone out in public they would have been mistaken for hookers and arrested.

"Let me look at you, young lady!" Jack grinned as he held her shoulders. "I can't believe your mother allows you to dress like this!"

Jack was gawking openly at his daughter's lush, young body. He had seen her less than a month ago and he wondered how she could have become so seductively sexy in such a short time.

"Yeah!" Jennifer said, smiling and turning to show her father as much as possible. "We picked them out together! Mom's changed a lot!"

"She sure has, Dad!" Robbie chimed in from behind him. The boy had so far gone unnoticed by his father.

"Hi Robbie!" Jack said brightly as he went to hug his son.

"Hi Dad!" Robbie replied as he hugged back.

Robbie and Jack sat on the couch and Rachel chose a strategically placed chair opposite her father. The teenager kept her legs parted slightly. Just enough to give her father a good view of the swell of her cunt. Jack had a hard time keeping his eyes from his daughter's bald pussy lips as they pouted out invitingly at him.

"Mom's gotten a lot more open." Robbie said. "She lets us do just about anything we want now."

"She looks like she's gotten a lot more open!" Jack said, sweat forming on his brow. His eyes kept darting back to the delicious mound of teenage cunt flesh between his daughter's legs. He could see the frothy pudding beginning to bubble from between her soft labia and he felt a perverse hunger building inside of him.

He had to stop and think. Since he had arrived Jack had been overwhelmed with the lewd displays of uninhibited sexuality from his ex-wife and now his daughter. He began to feel as if the house itself were filled with a depraved lust. Jack tried to make some sense of the whole thing but he could find no logic in the dramatic change in his family.

"Dinner is ready!" Jennifer called, interrupting Jacks thinking.

When they arrived in the dining room, Jennifer instructed Jack to sit at the head of the table with her and Rachel on either side. Robbie sat on his mother's left. Jack found he liked the seating arrangement. He could plainly view both his ex-wife's and his young daughter's luscious bodies right down to their delectable thighs. He could almost smell the estrogen in the air.

Halfway through the meal Jack felt something brush his knee and then he felt Jennifer's hand slid up his leg and rest softly on his thigh. He looked to her for some type of facial explanation but Jennifer just smiled back at him as if daring him to protest. Her eyes had a strange hungry look.

Jack threw caution and discretion to the wind and dropped his left hand on top of Jennifer's. Sliding down in his chair a bit, he pulled her hand up to rest on his crotch. To Jack's amazement his ex- wife didn't protest vocally or physically. In fact she stroked her fingertips lightly across him, tickling his balls and cock and causing his fat prick to swell quickly.

'This is goddamn hot!' he thought to himself, 'My ex-wife playing with my cock and balls with the kids right next to us, and the three of them carrying on pleasant conversation as if nothing were happening! Fuck!"

Jack knew that this was either the wickedest cock tease he'd ever experienced or he was going to get his nuts fucked off. He was trying to decide which when he felt Rachel's small hand on his other leg. He almost gasped out loud at her touch. The whole situation was becoming very unsettling to the forty-year-old man and for the first time in his life was at a loss for words. He stared blankly into his plate, his face blushing from embarrassment, all the while the

Rachel's hand began to slide slowly up her father's leg, towards his now erect fuck pole. He shuddered slightly at the thought of what would happen when the two hands met in his most private of places. He was sure all hell would break lose when Jennifer discovered her daughter trying to feel him up.

But hell didn't break lose at all. As a matter of fact when the two hands met, Jennifer's took hold of her daughter's and placed it directly on Jack's straining prick, guiding it in slow up and down strokes. The poor man nearly choked on his food and had to grab for his wine glass quickly. When he did the goblet tipped, spilling the entire glass onto his lap. Startled, he jumped out of his chair.

"Ooh! Nice one, Dad!" Robbie grinned at his father.

Jack looked at his son, a small smile breaking out on his face. When he looked down he could see Robbie's hand planted firmly on his mother's naked thigh and the smile became a shit-eating grin. He winked slyly at his son.

"So that's it huh?" Jack said as he attempted to soak the wine from his pants with a napkin. Both Jennifer and Rachel were giggling at his predicament. He realized that he must look quite silly with his bulging, wet pants.

"It looks like you peed your pants, Daddy," Rachel laughed.

"I bet you'd like that wouldn't you, you little hussy!" Jennifer giggled.

"Mmmmm! I sure would. And so would you, Mommy!"

Jennifer licked her lips and smiled knowingly at her daughter.

"Well Jack, you can't sit there with wet pants on all night," she said. "Rachel, help your father undress while I get him a robe."

Rachel's eyes lit up like a kid's on Christmas morning. She leapt from her chair with excitement and quickly unfastened her father's trousers and pulled them to his ankles. Her mouth dropped open at the sight of Jack's fat cock. It was full and thick and the large knob at the top of it was purple with lust.

Kneeling at his feet, Rachel pulled quickly at Jack's shoes and socks, tossing them aside as she stared up at his man prick and the huge balls that hung below it. Jack removed his own shirt throwing it in the growing pile of clothing on the floor. He was a bit embarrassed being completely exposed in front of his children but his lust soon overcame him and he lewdly stroked his prick as he gazed down at his daughter.

Rachel, filled with cock-lust moved her face towards her father's sex and opened her mouth. Jack saw her coming and thrust his aching fuck pole into her hungry young maw.

"Yeah, Baby! Suck it!" he hissed, as the teenager tasted his prick for the first time. Her tongue was dancing across the tip, as if she had doing it forever.

Rachel thrilled at the sensation of having her mouth filled to bursting with his hot, throbbing sex meat and she began to fuck her mouth back and forth on it like she had seen her mother do to Robbie. It didn't take many strokes before Rachel tasted the tangy flavor of male precum. Jack deposited a large gooey string of the hot sex lube into her young mouth and the teenager moaned as she swallowed it.

"Jesus!" Jack grunted. "Eat my fuck, Baby!"

"That was for desert!" said Jennifer as she stood in the doorway, a bathrobe draped across her arm and a huge smile on her face.

Jack jerked slightly, startled by his ex-wife's return. Jennifer dropped the robe and strode right up to him and bending her head slightly, kissed his nipple gently. Looking up into his eyes she said, "Is she doing it right Jack?"

"God! IS SHE EVER!" he gasped. "Like a damn professional!"

Jennifer looked down at the lascivious sight of her daughter sucking on the thick shaft and a wicked thrill coursed though her sex.

"Come in her mouth, Jack!" she said, a wicked twist in her voice. "Fill her mouth with your hot load of sperm!"

Jack looked over at Robbie. The boy was standing beside the table and beginning to undress. He was impressed at the length of his son's cock and said so.

"Nice cock, Robbie!" he grinned.

"Thanks, Dad!" Robbie laughed back at him. "Same to you!"

"May I suggest that we take our desert into the living room?" Jennifer interrupted their male ego stroking session.

Rachel tried to stay attached to her father's drooling cock as they walked into the living room, the rest of the family laughing at her silly antics. She walked beside Jack, bent over with her face in his hairy crotch. When they got to the doorway she found it impossible to hold on, and, straightening up walked down the hallway ahead of them, pealing her clothes off as she went. She knelt in the center of the room and opened her mouth like a little puppy waiting for a treat.

"Jeez! She's eager!" Jack said as he pushed his fat cockhead into her wet little mouth, stretching her cheeks wide.

"You're her first cock, Jack! She's hot for it!" Robbie said.

"She's a virgin?"

"Yes, she is Jack! I felt her hymen with my own tongue!" Jennifer answered. "Her pussy is really tight!"

"With your tongue?" Jack stammered, his eyes wide with surprise and filled with lust.

Jennifer didn't reply. Robbie had walked up behind her where she stood and was stroking her long nipples with his fingertips. Her head fell back onto his chest and her eyes closed with pleasure. Jack reached out with a hand and slid it up the front of her skirt, finding that she too was without panties. He also noticed that the length of her cunt hair was much shorter than he remembered and that her pussy was dripping with moisture.

Jack probed his ex-wife's horny cunt while his daughter sucked his cock like a whore. His fingers probed the depths of her womanhood and his palm rubbed madly on her clit. Jennifer couldn't believe the wonderful sensations she was feeling.

"Jen, why don't you get those clothes off so I can see that hot body of yours again?" Jack said.

Jennifer hated to pull away from them but she did and quickly removed her skirt and blouse. Taking Robbie's hand she led him to the couch and sat with her legs spread in a wide, wet beaver.

"Suck Mother's pussy, Robbie!" she begged.

Robbie landed on his knees between her legs, his face buried in her dripping muff. Jennifer parted her swollen cunt lips with her hands, giving him a good shot of her creamy, pink pussy guts. His tongue dove for the open fuck slot, licking and lapping hungrily into his mothers love tunnel. Jennifer gasped as she leaned back into the couch and raised her legs.

"Oh, Robbie!" she hissed. "That's so goood!"

Robbie's young prick grew as he tongue bathed his mother's pussy. Thick cunt cream rolled into his mouth and her steamy cuntal walls clamped down on his soft, wet invader.

With Jennifer being so expertly eaten by her son, Jack's attention went back to the little girl impaled orally on his prick. Her face was screwed up in a cute little mask of determination.

"Lick my peehole while you suck it baby!" Jack instructed her.

Rachel obeyed and lapped her tongue deliciously across her father's pisser, pausing to push into it occasionally. Her head continued to bob slowly up and down on him, sending pulses of hot thrills into his balls. Jack's sex was alive with erotic sensation and he felt his balls begin to tighten.

"Almost there, Baby!" he grunted. "Almost there!"

Rachel plunged her head as far as she could into his crotch. His fat cockhead pushed against her throat and she began to gag. She pulled her mouth back slightly but continued to rock back and forth on the hard shaft. Jack was rocking with her, bucking his hips into her face as his orgasm peaked.

"Here it comes, Baby!" he shouted. "Eat Daddy's hot sperm! Drink all Daddy's hot fuck!"

Jack's prick pulsed once and a huge gush of white, hot sperm shot into Rachel's young mouth, splashing wetly into her throat. The second pulse sent an equally large gob of fuck juice into her mouth where it pooled up in her stretched cheeks.

"Eat his cum, Rachel! Swallow your Daddy's sperm!" Jennifer cheered.

Rachel sucked for all she was worth, the sexy taste of her father's fuck juice filling her with erotic passion. She couldn't get enough of the slightly bitter fluid and she found herself wantonly anticipating each delicious burst of the man's cum.

As his orgasm subsided so did the quantity of sperm he ejaculated. Finally the last, long strand of sticky fuck rolled into Jennifer's sucking mouth, leaving her wishing for more. She kept her face attached to her father's wilting cock and lovingly massaged it with her cum drenched tongue.

With a huge load of cum dumped from his balls, Jack needed to sit. He grabbed his daughter by the hair and walked backwards, pulling her with him. The girl's mouth never left his prick. He sat next to Jennifer on the couch and threw his arm around her. Jennifer leaned into him, her head resting against his.

"God, this is good," she sighed softly.

"It certainly is sweetheart. It certainly is." Jack said, not realizing he had called his ex-wife sweetheart.

But Jennifer noticed and it filled her heart with a happiness she had never felt before. She didn't say anything to him though. She didn't want to spoil the moment.

Jack watched Jennifer's chest heave up and down as Robbie reamed his mother's cunt with his tongue. He reached out a hand and pinched her swollen nipples, then, leaning over, he took one into his mouth and gave it an expert tit sucking.

Rachel watched her mother's orgasm approach as she tongue bathed her father's drooping cock and balls. She reached out her free hand and placed her small thumb directly on Jennifer's swollen and aching clit, massaging slow, firm little circles on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.