Parental Guidance - Cover

Parental Guidance

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jennifer was a god-fearing christian woman until one night when she recieves a visit from her dead parents! Their visit is only the start of her long, depraved journey into the world of perverse hedonism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Water Sports  

"Are you ok, Mom?" Rachel asked as her mother opened the door. "I heard shouting and bad words in there. Are you and Robbie having an argument?"

"No, Dear." Jennifer replied, her body still trembling with excitement. Robbie isn't here. He's gone off with his friends. I was taking a nap and probably talking in my sleep."

Jennifer wasn't a very good liar and Rachel looked at her suspiciously, not believing a word her mother said. She had definitely heard her brother's voice coming from the room and it had sounded like they were shouting at each other. Eyeing her mother up and down, Rachel saw the beads of sweat on her mothers face and noticed that she was wearing black stockings, an odd thing to nap in. And what was that heady scent that filled the room as well.

Shrugging her shoulders, Rachel returned to her own room completely puzzled at her mother's secretive lies. She left the door cracked slightly so that she could see into the hallway.

Robbie sprang from the closet and retrieved his jeans. He started to put them on but Jennifer told him to go quickly, but not before planting a warm, wet kiss on his lips. The boy rushed out the bedroom door and quickly strode naked to his own room.

Rachel saw him. She saw every detail of the boy's still half- erect cock as it bounced up and down. She saw the glistening juices still clinging to his well used fuck pole and the reality hit her like a ton of bricks.

'Oh my God!' she thought. 'They've been doing IT!'

She almost started to cry. She had spied on her parents once when they had made love and saw the condition of his penis afterwards. It too had hung limp and wet between his legs and the same smell had pervaded the room. The big difference was there was no shouting during it and her mother never looked that good afterwards. This time she had a warm glow about her that Rachel couldn't describe.

Somehow the young girl deduced that her brother must have done something splendid to her mother to make her look the way she did. A small wave of jealousy arose in Rachel. Her mother and brother had something special between them that she didn't have and the thought created an empty feeling in the pit of her belly.

Rachel was a virgin, and, for that matter, had never been touched by a boy. But that was not to say that she wasn't sexually active. She masturbated quite frequently and had even gone as far as playing with her best friends pussy a little when they showered together. But Rachel had never been touched herself.

Now, as she lay on her bed, she was thinking how badly she wanted to experience the same kind of pleasures her mother had obviously been having. She spread her legs widely and pushed her hand down into her shorts. Sliding it under her panties, she massaged her sensitive little clit slowly. The usual warm shivers ran up her back as she masturbated, all the while picturing Robbie and her mother fucking like animals. She tried to bring herself off but found the stimulation from her fingers would not satisfy her this time.

Frustrated, the young teen pulled her hand from her pants and began to cry. She felt left out and neglected. As she pitied herself her cries became louder until she was almost balling like a child.

"What on earth is the matter, Baby?" Jennifer asked as she entered her daughter's room.

"Nothing." Rachel jerked as she tried to quickly wipe away her obvious tears.

"Nonsense, Sweetheart!" the woman replied gently as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Tell Mommy what's wrong."

"I don't want to talk about it!" she replied, a tinge of anger in her voice.

"Are you upset with me?" Jennifer asked, pretty sure that there was a problem between them.

"Sort of," Rachel answered, too embarrassed to confide in her mother.

"What about? Tell Mommy." Jennifer urged her.

Rachel began to tremble slightly, wanting to talk it out but too fearful of being rejected and making her mother angry. Jennifer lovingly stroked the girl's leg in an effort to console her. She noticed goose bumps rise where her fingers touched and wondered if it was arousing her daughter. Curiosity was getting the better of her and she slid her hand up to Rachel's thigh, letting it rest there.

Rachel's little clit tingled deliciously as her mother tickled her thigh and the teenager started to giggle a little as she dried her tears. She decided to be bold and tell Jennifer exactly what was bothering her. What did she have to lose?

"I know what you and Robbie were doing in your bedroom!" she said, her eyes focused intently on Jennifer's.

"What on earth..." Jennifer stuttered.

"I know he was fucking you! I could hear you both and then I saw him leave your room naked!"

"Oh my God!" Jennifer groaned as both her hands went to her mouth.

There was a long silence between them as Rachel waited for an explanation and Jennifer searched for one.

"Well, Rachel, Sweetheart," she began, "You see I'm a woman and women have certain needs." Her heart was pounding and she was stuttering over the words, trying to think of a way to explain her incestuous affair with her son.

"Since Daddy left I haven't had any of those needs fulfilled and I thought that since Robbie and I love each other and were related it would be best if we kept it in the family." It was a weak argument but the teenager seemed to accept it.

"But I'm related to both of you and I have needs too!" Rachel whimpered.

Jennifer looked down at her young daughter; the realization that she was really growing up riveted her.

"Listen, Sweetheart." she tried to explain. "You are too young to experience..."

Jennifer was about to tell her daughter that sex was not something she should even start to think about but her sentence was interrupted by those familiar voices.

"That's okay, Jennifer. I'll have her tonight! I'll make a woman out of her!" her father said.

"Mmmmm! I can't wait to get my lips locked on that delicious young pussy as well!" came her mother's wicked voice.

"No! I'll do it!" Jennifer yelled, exasperated.

"Huh?" Rachel looked at her mother with a puzzled expression.

"Oh nothing dear, I was just thinking out loud."

Jennifer looked again at her daughter and took a deep breath. She resumed stroking the girl's tender thigh and slowly slid her hand higher, allowing it to rest just below the hem of her shorts. Her fingers made gentle, loving circles on the teens soft skin.

"What I meant to say, Rachel is that you are growing into a fine young woman and if you have those desires by all means you should keep it in the family."

Rachel's mouth dropped open in disbelief. Her mother was actually telling her it was ok to have sex with members of her own family. This couldn't possibly be the same woman that had been raising her under strict biblical guidelines. Or was that all a cover up for her really wicked actions. Rachel didn't ponder it for long. Her little cunny was becoming extremely aroused with her mother's gentle touch.

"You mean it's ok if Robbie and I..."

"Whatever you want Sweetheart. Robbie, me, Daddy..."

Jennifer caught herself, not believing she had mentioned her ex- husband. Now that she thought of it, it would be perfect. After all, up until now, Jack had been the sexual deviate in the family and she thought that if anyone knew how to deflower a young girl, he would be the one.

"You?" Rachel asked incredulously. "You would do stuff with me?"

Something wicked took hold of Jennifer and she looked deeply into her daughter's eyes and said, "I'd love to do STUFF with you, Baby!"

Rachel sat up quickly and threw her arms around her mother.

"Oh, Mom! Wouldn't that be wonderful?" she said.

"Wonderful indeed, Sweetheart! Wonderful indeed!" Jennifer whispered as she pulled her daughter's cotton blouse from her shorts and slid her hand up to the young girls tiny breast buds.

Jennifer flicked her thumb across the small girlish nipples, urging them to swell with her touch. Rachel sighed and leaned further into her mother, her face against the woman's full breast. She could see inside Jennifer's robe and her mouth began to water at the sight of the woman's large brown areola and thick nipple.

"That's nice, Mommy" Rachel purred into her mother's chest. The sensation of being touched sexually by someone was a new and thrilling experience for the young teenage girl and her petite love box began to quiver inside.

"Mommy? Can I kiss your titties?" she asked in meek little voice."

Jennifer released her daughter's nipple and stood. She pushed the robe back off her shoulders and let the whole thing drop to the floor. Standing before her daughter she spread her legs obscenely giving the girl a wonderful view of her cunt.

Rachel's mouth dropped open again at the sight of her mother's naked body. She'd seen her nude before but she had never looked so sexy as she did now. Rachel knew it was the look in her mother's eyes that made her appear that way. That wanton, hungry woman look. Rachel loved it.

"Oh, Mommy! Your so beautiful!" she cooed.

"Thank you Sweetheart!" Jennifer smiled. "But I'd like to see you too."

Rachel couldn't undress fast enough and when she finally stood nude before her mother it was Jennifer's turn to let her jaw drop in admiration.

Rachel was the picture of innocence and sweetness standing there. Her short blonde hair accented the smooth features of her youthful face and her full, succulent lips pouted beautifully. She had virtually no breasts; only the hint of two small, developing mounds. But her tiny pink nipples were a sight to behold. They jutted out proudly, taught and thick with arousal.

The most physically mature thing about Rachel was her thin waistline that curved deliciously into her girlish hips. Jennifer's eyes burned with hot lust as they traveled down to the young teenager's crotch. She sucked in a breath as she gazed at her daughter's hairless young pussy. The delicately puffy sex lips were slick with moisture and her budding young clit protruded obscenely from between them.

"Hmmmm." Jennifer hummed as she wet her lips. She couldn't wait to get her mouth on the delectable young snatch. Taking Rachel's hand she led her back to the bed and the two of them sat facing together, their legs around each other's hips. The position caused Jennifer's thick cunt lips to spread open and exposed the full length of her slick fuck crack.

"Mommy, your all wet too!" she giggled as she stared down at her mother's gaping cunt crack.

"Yes, Baby, I am." Jennifer laughed. "You've made me that way. Do you still want to kiss my breasts?"

Rachel blushed and nodded her head with eagerness. Jennifer cupped her hand under her left breast and offered it to her daughter.

"Kiss it, Baby!" she whispered excitedly. "Kiss Mommy's tit!"

Rachel leaned down and placed a soft warm kiss on the top of Jennifer's globe of flesh then sat back up, a little embarrassed.

"Thank you sweetheart," Jennifer said politely. "Now its my turn."

Rachel bared her small mound of tit-flesh for her mother as best she could and Jennifer bent over to kiss the firm young nipple. She closed her mouth around the little bud and gently sucked it in, bathing it luxuriously with her warm, wet tongue.

"Oh! Mommy!" the teenager purred. "Oh that feels so good!"

Rachel felt as if there were an electrical wire connecting her tit to her clit. With each delicious suck and lick her mother sent a wicked spark of pleasure directly into her cunt. The sensation was so erotic that Rachel was finding it difficult to hold still and she wiggled her hips, trying to grind her neglected pussy into the bed.

Jennifer was humming passionately into her daughter's chest as she mouthed Rachel's undeveloped but sexy little breast. She felt the movement of the girl's hips and reached a hand between her legs to explore her small vulva.

Rachel moaned loudly at the first touch of Jennifer's hand to her aroused clit. The sensation of having her hard little pleasure nub massaged sent delightful waves of pleasure cascading through her cunt. Her breath became shallow and her body began to tremble slightly.

"Oh, yes, Mommy!" she groaned passionately. "Play with my clitty, Mommy!"

Jennifer pulled her mouth from Rachel's tit with a loud pop, wickedly stretching the sensitive little mound of tit flesh and causing the girl to yelp softly. Raising herself up she pushed her nubile young daughter back onto the bed and covered her with her own heated body. Their lips met in a passionate kiss that soon set a lust filled fire into both of them. Panting, Jennifer pulled her mouth from her daughters and gazed down at the sensuous little flower below her.

"You are so sexy, Rachel! I'm going to suck your cunt now!" Jennifer warned her with a smile. She didn't want to startle the girl by going down on her without letting her know. She wasn't sure how far Rachel had been and

"Oh! Mommy! Really?" the teen crooned. "I've never..."

Her sentence was broken off by the sensations she felt as her mother planted soft, moist kisses from her neck down to her naval. As Jennifer's kisses neared her daughter's lower belly her nostrils were filled with the clean, fresh scent of Rachel's aroused sex.

Jennifer took her time, kissing and licking nearly every inch of the teenager's lower abdomen before finally settling down on her pussy. She bathed Rachel's hairless vulva with her warm spittle, gently sucking at the delicate folds of her daughter's virgin cunt. Rachel had never felt such luscious sensations before and she started to whimper softly.

"Mommy! Oh! So good!" she grunted. "Please... lick... my... clitty!"

"Aaahhh!" Jennifer sighed as her tongue slid from her daughter's drooling little love hole up to her throbbing clit. She fastened her mouth to Rachel's hot little sex bud and started to suck and lick, making a delicious feast of her daughters virgin pussy.

Rachel was aglow with erotic energy. Tiny sparks of pleasure burst from her sensitive clit and fanned outwards, filling her belly, cunt and even her thighs with a fiery heat. She ground her hips upwards into her mother's face as her body began to stiffen and she clawed at the bed.

Jennifer saw her daughter's orgasm approaching quickly and sucked the girl's sweet clit meat deeply into her mouth. Her tongue swirled wetly across the sensitive tip of it, urging Rachel closer and closer to total release.

"Aaagh! Aaagh! Mommy!" Rachel cried out. "Mommy my cunny is cumming, Mommy! It's cumming!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.