Parental Guidance - Cover

Parental Guidance

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jennifer was a god-fearing christian woman until one night when she recieves a visit from her dead parents! Their visit is only the start of her long, depraved journey into the world of perverse hedonism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Water Sports  

Jennifer awoke early Saturday, feeling refreshed and invigorated and she had to admit to herself that it was at least partially due to the tremendous orgasm she had brought on herself the night before. Her cunt tingled slightly at the memory.

She went about her morning routine of cleaning and cooking as usual but every so often a lewd sexual image from the night before would find its way back into her thoughts. Often, to her horror, she found herself dwelling on those thoughts to the point of causing deliciously wicked sensations to roll through her belly.

Jennifer prayed feverishly that the perverse fantasies would be exorcised from her mind but still they returned. As the day wore on her lust filled spells grew in frequency and intensity. She became acutely aware of her children, and when they were near she felt as if she could almost smell their subtle teenage sensuality. Jennifer found herself avoiding them at every opportunity.

By late afternoon Jennifer was weary from her battle with her own sinful mind and retired to her bedroom to nap and relieve the tension and frustration she was feeling.

Closing her eyes, Jennifer found herself drifting into that dark and devious place again. Her parent's voices were there again but this time she found herself on the floor, on her hands and knees.

"He is here, Jennifer," her father said.

"Who is, Daddy?" Jennifer asked.

"Your son, Robbie!" Jillian replied.

"Oh God! No! Please don't bring him into this!" she pleaded as her son materialized before her.

Robbie was standing in front of her, his arms folded across his muscular young chest. He gazed down at his mother, an amused grin stretched across his face. Jennifer's eyes moved from his legs up to his groin and she let out a low groan as she beheld his teenage sex.

No matter how hard she tried Jennifer could not pull her gaze from the long, lean hunk of cock flesh that hung flaccid between her son's legs.

"You like my cock, Mother?" Robbie asked, a viciously wicked tone to his voice.

"No! Robbie this is so wrong" Jennifer protested, but her gaze never wavered from her son's crotch.

"Fine, Mother!" Robbie growled back. "I'll take Grandma any day over your frigid cunt!"

"No! Robbie..." she wailed, but before she could stop him Jillian appeared before her, naked and kneeling beside her.

"Why is it that you insist on passing up every delicious opportunity offered to you?" her mother said, not really expecting an answer.

The gray haired woman turned to face her grandson and, taking his cock gently in her hand she looked up at him, smiling.

"Hmmmm. So delicious!" she cooed.

Jillian's mouth went to her grandsons cock and wickedly devoured the entire shaft in one swoop. She mewled over the teenagers swelling fuck meat while she bathed it in her warm spit.

Jennifer watched in horror as her mother sucked and licked ravenously at Robbie's sex, groaning with delight as the older pleasured the young boy with her mouth. Jennifer began to feel pangs of intense jealousy as she watched the lewd, incestuous display before her. Her own mother was seducing her son, enjoying every inch of Robbie's virile sex.

"Robbie, your prick is delicious!" Jillian groaned up at the boy.

"Just keep sucking it like a good bitch, Grandma!" Robbie laughed down at her.

Before long Robbie's cock was fully engorged and he looked as if he was close to ejaculating in his grandmother's mouth. The thought of it sent a perverse thrill into Jennifer's belly that spread rapidly down to her drooling sex. She began to realize that she should be the one sucking her son's cock for the first time. She became envious as she watched her mother suck up the drooling precum from Robbie's glistening fuck rod.

"Mother! That's not your place!" Jennifer shouted angrily.

"What do you mean? Not my place!" Jillian asked with contempt in her voice.

"If... if..." Jennifer stuttered. "I should be the one doing that! Not you! He's my son!"

"Too late, Jennifer," her mother barked back. "I've got it now! Maybe next time maybe you won't hesitate when a wonderful opportunity like this comes along!"

Jillian lay down on the floor, directly in front of Jennifer.

"Fuck me Robbie! Fuck Grandma good!" Jillian cooed.

Robbie dropped between his grandmother's knees and lowered himself into her sloppy cunt. Juices were flowing liquidly out of the older woman's experienced fuck hole and frothing over the young boy's cock and balls. He grunted as he rammed his prick deeply into his grandmother, causing her to jerk with pleasure.

Jennifer watched with misty eyes as her son's hard cock drilled into her mother. Hot waves of lust were coursing through her and she could almost taste the delicious mixture of Jillian's and Robbie's fuck juices.

"Damn, Grandma! Your pussy if fucking hot!" Robbie groaned.

"Yes, Baby! Hot for your delicious cock! Fuck Grandma good with it Robbie! Show your mother what a good fuck she's missing!"

Robbie fucked harder and faster, his face becoming more and more flushed with each stroke. Thick veins bulged in his neck as his balls boiled his sperm.

"Fuck, Grandma! I'm gonna cum!" her screeched.

"Yes, baby! Cum in Grandma's hot cunt! Shoot your cum into me and make me cum!" she urged him.

"Ugh!!!" Robbie cried out as he slammed into the mature woman one last time.

Jennifer could almost feel the exquisite sensation her son was experiencing. Her senses were alive with his pleasure and she felt each wad of cum as it was thrust from his balls and into her grandmother's grateful cunt.

"Oh, Baby! Shoot that hot seed into my womb!" Jillian cried as her own orgasm overtook her.

Jennifer watched the perverse act in front of her with hot lust boiling in her belly. She needed her son badly and she intended to have him. She struggled to free herself from her invisible bonds but made very little progress. Then, out of frustration she began spewing vile phrases loudly.

"I want it! Give me your cock, Robbie! Be a good boy and give me your cock! I need it!"

As Jennifer shouted she realized that she was able to move and once again her bedroom materialized before her.

Jumping from the bed, Jennifer disrobed entirely and stepped into the bathroom. One hour later she emerged cleanly bathed and primped. Her soft triangle of cunt hair had been trimmed down to reveal her full womanly labia and protruding clitoris. She wore a black garter and stockings that her husband had bought her years ago and she had thrown into the back of a drawer. The matching skimpy panties barely covered her pubic mound and only a thin strand of material ran up the crack of her lush ass.

Jennifer Hughes felt incredibly sexy and wet for the first time in her life. She couldn't believe she was going to seduce her own son into an incestuous relationship. She was horrified and thrilled by it at the same time.

After checking her lipstick in the mirror and tweaking her firm brown nipples, she wrapped her robe around her and went to the door.

"Robbie!" she shouted down the hallway.

No answer came back.

"Robbie!" she yelled louder this time.

Finally the teenager's bedroom door opened.

"What is it, Mom?" he shouted back as he stuck his head through the door.

"Come here please! I need to speak with you."

"Ok. Be right there!" the boy called back.

Jennifer watched as Robbie appeared from his doorway and strutted down the hallway, his chest bare and his jeans buttoned halfway up. Her mouth watered as she watched his youthful muscles ripple sensuously. As he entered the room she closed the door behind him ñ and locked it.

What's up, Mom?" Robbie asked as her turned back to face his mother, his hands in his hip pockets and his chest pushed out. Jennifer could almost smell the testosterone flowing through him. Her pussy flexed itself uncontrollably as she stared at him.

"Mom?" Robbie said. He was looking at her quizzically as if he wasn't sure if she was really there.

Jennifer shook her head to clear it and said, "Oh! Robbie, I need your help with something."

"Sure, Mo..."

Robbie's mouth dropped open in mid sentence when Jennifer opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. There was a deafening silence between them as Robbie's eyes ravaged her nearly naked body. He felt his cock begin to swell as he beheld his mother's lush breasts with their large firm nipples standing up like huge erasers.

"Holy shi..." he stopped himself before he said what he was thinking. Jennifer ignored his exclamation and looked down at her crotch. Turning, she bent over slightly giving her son a luscious view of her large, firm asscheeks. Robbie licked his lips as he took in the delicious sight before him.

"I need to take these panties off to pee, but I need help with the garter to do it." Jennifer explained. "Would you unlatch them for me?

"Su... sure, Mom." Robbie's voice cracked as he raced to her.

He knelt behind her, giving himself a close up view of his mother's sensuously beautiful ass. He could smell her womanly odors and his cock began to throb painfully.

Robbie was in awe of his mother's body. He'd had sex with several girls in school but he had never seen a fully developed woman's body and he was enthralled with it.

The teenager placed his left hand just inside his mother's knee and stroked slowly upward, sending a warm tendril of pleasure spiraling up her leg to her heated cunt. When he reached the inside of her thigh he traced his fingertips to the garter and unclasped it. He unhooked the right one in much the same fashion but when he reached her thigh he let his hand slide a bit too high and his fingertips brushed across her humid crotch.

Robbie held his breath for those few wonderful moments and when he finished both he and his mother let out a soft sigh of pleasure. Jennifer turned then to face her son.

"You do that very well, Robbie," she whispered as she turned. "Would you do the fronts also?"

Robbie just nodded as he stared at his mother's pantied crotch. Her juices had seeped into her panties and the wet material had revealed the shape of her full labia and the clit between them.

Robbie's hands shook as he unfastened each of the clasps. He could already feel his warm precum slipping out the tip of his rock hard cock. His mind raced with wicked incestuous thoughts. He didn't want this to end here. He decided to take a chance.

As he let the last garter fall from his hands he quickly moved them up to the tops of Jennifer's panties and slowly began to pull them down. Robbie looked up at his mother as he peeled her sexy panties away.

Jennifer gazed down at her strong son kneeling before her while he undressed her. Her body trembled at his smooth touch and perverse desire flooded through her. She wanted to throw him down onto the floor and ravage his young virile body. Instead she allowed him to take his time, to let the sexual tension build between them.

When Robbie had Jennifer's panties to her knees, he looked back up. His breath caught in his throat as he gazed at his mother's neatly trimmed vulva, the cuntal lips swollen and glistening with arousal inside. Her clit protruded from between them obscenely as if begging to be sucked. The scent of female fuck juice filled Robbie's senses and he lost control. Leaning in he placed a soft, warm, lingering kiss on his mother's clit.

A jolt of hot lust coursed through Jennifer like a rampaging snake. The touch of her son's mouth to her sex caused the woman to nearly stumble over and she had to shake her head once again to regain her composure.

"Wait Robbie," she said, her voice quavering, "I have to pee."

Jennifer reluctantly stepped away from Robbie and pushed her panties to the floor. Stepping out of them gracefully, she walked to the master bath with her hips swaying invitingly.

Robbie's tongue was nearly hanging out of his mouth. He had just kissed his mother's pussy and she hadn't stopped him. What did it mean? Never having seen his mother act this way, the teenager was puzzled as to what he should do. He reached for the panties and pulled them to his nose, sniffing deeply to inhale the sweet aroma of his mother's cunt.

Jennifer sat on the toilet trying to collect her senses as she peed. Her heart was pounding in her chest as her pussy clenched and spasmed. The pleasant sensation of her urine being sprayed from her urethra was increasing her lust and wicked thoughts began to crawl through her mind. She stood as the last few drops of pee fell from her pussy. She didn't bother to wipe, as she would have only smeared her abundant fuck juice around and made a bigger mess of her sloppy gash.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.