Parental Guidance - Cover

Parental Guidance

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jennifer was a god-fearing christian woman until one night when she recieves a visit from her dead parents! Their visit is only the start of her long, depraved journey into the world of perverse hedonism.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Spanking   Water Sports  

Jennifer Hughes was a God-fearing thirty-nine year old woman of irrefutable good character. She attended church every Sunday morning without fail. She was a pillar to the community, even though she had been divorced from her husband over a year ago. She kept a clean, orderly house and kept her two teenage children well fed, well dressed and well trained in the proper Christian faith.

The reason for her divorce was quite simple. Jennifer believed that sex was only for the propagation of more good Christians and NOT for the animal pleasures of the flesh. She neither liked nor disliked sex. It was neither painful nor pleasurable for her. It was just a fact of life such as breathing and sleeping.

Jack Hughes felt quite the opposite about sex. He loved it in every way, shape and form. He believed sex was almost solely for the purpose of providing the most degraded of human pleasures.

The reason for their breakup was obvious. Unable to enjoy sex with his own wife in the privacy of their home, Jack went looking elsewhere. He found what he was looking for many times over and quickly moved out of the house and filed for divorce.

Jennifer did not believe in divorce, of course, but she also didn't believe in staying married to a two-timing, slut loving pervert and so, she did not contest the proceedings. It had been quick and clean and the pain had been kept to a minimum. Jennifer got a good settlement that allowed her to work only part time and keep up easily with the bills. She had also gotten the house.

They led a relatively peaceful life. Jennifer worked hard to build a happy, Christian home for her children. They had never been much of a problem, but lately it seemed her oldest, Robbie had been acting a bit rebellious and secretive. She had brushed his behavior off as 'normal' for a seventeen-year-old boy that was becoming a man. And Jennifer had noticed how quickly he was growing up. Even his voice had become much deeper and his body was beginning to fill out quite nicely as well.

Rachel on the other hand was quite different all together. At thirteen years old, she was petite and quite, her body only beginning to blossom slightly. She was never a problem and always did as her mother asked her.

Things seemed to be going so smoothly in her life and Jennifer felt truly blessed that she did not have to put up with the evil and hardship in the world as other families did. That was when the bottom began to fall out for Jennifer, and her life began to take a complete turn.

Jennifer had begun to hear an almost audible voice in her head at increasing intervals. At first it was once or twice a day but then it became more persistent, to the point that now she was hearing it almost constantly.

Most of the time the voice was distinctly masculine and spoke in gentle, soothing phrases, always condemning her.

"Where is your husband, Jennifer? Why did he leave you?"

She always had the same answer.

"Because he was evil and filthy."

"But he was human, a real person with a love for life." the voice prodded her. "He wanted to share himself completely with you. But you denied him that one simple thing. Your body. Are you even human, Jennifer? Can you really feel anything?"

Jennifer usually stopped arguing at this point, trying to think of a good reason why she hadn't been able to share herself willingly with her husband, and never finding one.

At other times the voice was completely different. It became a crudely, thick female voice with a filthy vocabulary that made her tremble.

"He's doing her now!" the voice would proclaim. "He's fucking her slutty little brains out."

Jennifer cringed when she heard the filthy words but somehow she knew they were true. Her husband was on top of his young girlfriend copulating like a dirty animal.

"You can almost feel it. Can't you Jennifer?" it hissed at her. "You can almost feel that big hard cock sliding in and out of that hot little pussy!"

The most disturbing part for her was that Jennifer could feel it and it was an undeniably pleasant sensation. A sensation she had never felt before. But it was evil and she ignored it as best she could.

As the weeks went by the voices and the physical sensations increased. Her thick brown nipples would become stimulated for no apparent reason and swell to a long, rubbery tip. They tingled deliciously and at times Jennifer found herself absent-mindedly stroking them lightly with her fingers. She always managed to recover though and not fall pray to the demonic desires she was experiencing. Her clitoris had become extremely sensitive and the simple act of putting on panties caused the little pleasure button to become aroused. He pussy leaked thick cream to the point of soaking her panties and making her very uncomfortable. Jennifer had also noticed that she often received pleasurable sensations in her anus when she had normal bowel movements and her vagina nearly always quivered inside when she peed.

All of these things had Jennifer in constant prayer. She was attending church nearly everyday and spent hours on her knees beside the bed praying that she would be strong.

Her efforts so far had proven to be effective, but she could sense that her thoughts, her body and the constant urging of her voices were chipping those moral barriers away.

Jennifer Hughes' fortress of righteousness was finally whisked away on a rainy spring night as she slept peacefully in her bed. She found herself in the bowels of degradation.

The dream came upon her like a tornado, ripping her from reality and sending her into a depraved world of filth and debauchery.

Jennifer found herself lying face up, naked on a wooden frame, her legs and arms spread wide and her hips pushed upward by the stiff board beneath her. She was unable to move and her mouth gaped open in a wide yawn that she was unable to close. She felt the cool air rush between her open legs making it clear to her that her vagina and anus were both fully exposed.

Fear ripped through the woman as she realized that she was completely helpless AND completely accessible. Her breath became ragged and she felt as if she was going to pass out. She heard voices calling her name from a distance.

"Jennifer! Jennifer!" they seemed to chant. "We're coming for you Jennifer!"

The voices grew louder and louder and Jennifer could sense two people drifting towards her. When they reached her side, she squinted her eyes, trying to make out the faces in the darkness but was unable to discern them. She could, however, see their nude bodies perfectly, male and female.

She gasped as she gazed at them. They seemed perfectly formed. The man was strong and well developed. Jennifer's eyes went to his crotch and she beheld the largest erect penis she had ever seen. His testicles swung low and fat in their sack below the hard shaft. The woman was extremely shapely, with large full breasts, perfectly rounded buttocks and a vulva that was beautiful to behold.

Jennifer found her gaze drifting back and forth between their genitals. She felt her clitoris begin to tingle and thick, warm juices began to flow into her vaginal passage.

"That's the perfect little slut!" the woman said. "Her cunt is already dripping like a whores cunt!"

Jennifer flinched at the vile language and shuddered as the man reached for her hand. He pulled it to him and pressed it against his genitals, stroking it across the smooth surface of his cockhead.

"Feel it, Jennifer!" he said sensuously. "Feel its texture, feel its warmth, and feel its power!"

Jennifer became almost hypnotized by the soothing voice urging her on. She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and stroked slowly up and down, thrilled by its heat and strength.

"Nasty little whore! Loves to feel a fat prick in her hand!" the woman's voice came. It sent a small tingle of pleasure through Jennifer to hear the dirty words now.

Jennifer felt herself sink into a more relaxed state of mind as she caressed the stranger's sex. Dreamlike warmth spread from the thick meat into her hand and flowed through her entire body like a gentle summer breeze. Sweet tendrils of pleasure ran from her clit into the depths of her womanhood.

"Now the balls, Jennifer. Caress my balls," said the male. "Feel them heat as they brew my life giving seed!"

Jennifer reached below the jutting cock-shaft and cupped the two large balls in her hand, weighing as she caressed them. They felt so heavy and full to her and she could actually sense the life within them. It filled her with wonder at the miracle of a man's genitals.

"You'd like to taste those hot balls! Wouldn't you, slut!" chided the female voice. "You'd love to have your whore mouth stuffed with those sweaty fuck balls! Wouldn't you? Answer me whore!"

Miraculously Jennifer regained control of her jaw and was able to answer.

"Yes."

She couldn't lie. She knew that know. These two - whoever they were, knew her thoughts and she couldn't lie to them. Neither could she deny her own lust anymore. She gave in to it.

"Yes. I do!"

Releasing himself from her caresses, the male climbed onto the table, straddling Jennifer's face and lowering himself onto her. His hair covered scrotum swung lewdly just above her mouth.

"Smell them, Jennifer! Take in the scent of my lust for you!" he said.

Jennifer inhaled deeply, drinking in the erotic animal odor of his sex. Her clit was beginning to swell and ache with desire and she felt the first trail of vaginal cream ooze from between the folds of her pussy.

"Lick his balls, bitch!" the female voice hissed. "Lick his balls like a good slut!"

Each time the female spoke Jennifer felt waves of hot lust pour through her. She didn't hesitate to extend her moist tongue to the rough texture of his ballsack. Swathing it across his entire scrotum, she bathed it in a warm blanket of spit. Coarse hairs fell into her mouth but she swallowed them deliciously rather than spit them out. She felt a rush of degraded pleasure as she took each ball into her mouth and washed it around. Then, with a great effort she spread her jaw as wide as possible and let them both fall into her oral cavity.

Jennifer sucked and licked with growing passion, rolling the warm balls around in her mouth deliciously. Looking up she saw a bead of clear fluid appear at the tip of the large, shiny cockhead looming perversely above her. The drop grew larger and drooled out of the flaring pisshole, dripping slowly downward until it landed on her forehead. A long strand of warm fuck-lube hung there between them, as if joining them together in some lewd melding of female mind and male cock.

Jennifer had never before experienced such exquisite sensations in her cunt. It seemed deliciously alive, as if erotic currents were flowing through it. She began to writhe her hips in seductive patterns, grinding them upwards in lewd circles. Fuck juice was flowing freely out of her and rolling down between her ass cheeks.

The male pulled his saliva-coated balls from Jennifer's sucking mouth and raised himself a few inches. Pressing down on his long, hard shaft, he pointed the drooling tip of his cock at her mouth.

Jennifer kissed the wet pisshole reverently, and then slid her tongue out and across the little opening, lapping up the dripping cock juice with sensuous delight. She had never performed this act before, believing it to be vile and sinful. But now she was wickedly craving it, desperate to feel it deep in her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch!" came the command from the nasty female behind her. "Whores love to suck cock! That's what you are ñ a nasty fucking whore!"

Jennifer spread her lips and pushed her face up into the male's sex. His thick cock flesh moved downwards and her mouth was filled instantly with hot, pulsating fuck meat.

The male hissed out a low breath.

"Yes, Jennifer! Eat me! Suck it deep!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.