New World Order - Cover

New World Order

Copyright© 2001 by SmCyber

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story of The New World Order Female Correction Camp, Felicity Camp, where new way of punishing the prisoners is employed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

Young Stacie Doyle was a virgin no longer...

Fifteen minutes later, Mum Samantha and Daughter Stacie both watched as 18 year old Tammy Doyle's hymen met a similar fate.

And then, twenty minutes later the two sisters got their first taste of the humiliating pain their mother was experiencing as their anal ravishment began.

The pencil thin finger-like probes in their anuses were withdrawn slightly, fully inflated and then driven deep into the shrieking girl's tight bowels.

They could take it. They were women now.

One by one, the other virgins in the room Susan James, Yasmine Patel, Pam Andrews, Mary King, Carly Morgan, Bethan Steven and Carol O'Breen experienced a similar degrading fate at the hands of their respective Stallion machines.

By 10 o'clock that morning, they were all women... At 11:38 a.m., Stallion CASANOVA malfunctioned!

Instantly both shafts drove to full extension and began pulsing violently.

The ridges on the shaft extended fully and electrical shocks began erupting within the girl's cunt and ass hole.

The woman who had been riding CASANOVA, Shizuka Yabuki, a 34 year old social worker, shrieked in agony and struggled desperately to escape this torment.

"Damnit!!!" one of the guards said as he walked to the machine and flipped the cutoff switch.

Instantly Casanova fell silent.

It took several minutes for Shizuka's screams to quiet down.

She was untied and pulled from the machine. She collapsed on the ground, sobbing, her hands clasped between her thighs in an effort to ease the terrible pain she was feeling between her legs.

Col. Hardman walked over. He didn't look happy.

"What's the problem here?"

"The control unit went out. It will take about an hour to get the new unit installed."

Hardman looked down at Shizuka still sobbing at his feet.

"Don't worry, my pretty. We haven't forgotten you..."

He spoke to one of the guards. "Take her over to the cot in the witness area. If any of our guests want to fuck her, they're more than welcome to do so."

Shizuka Yabuki was dragged to the area and her wrists tied tightly above her head. A long line of eager witnesses quickly surrounded the pretty dark-haired woman. In short order, Shizuka found two rock-hard cocks real and not artificial thrust to the hilt in both her pussy and ass hole another deep in her throat. She was not lonely for long...

Hardman spoke to the man working on repairing the Stallion, "Who was the cunt who was responsible for servicing this unit?"

"Valerie Richards," the guard replied.

"Bring her here," Hardman ordered.

Valerie Richards, a librarian before her capture, was sleeping uneasily in her cell when they came for her. She was pulled down the hall towards the room where the Stallion machines were located.

She knew something was terribly wrong and that whatever it was, she would soon be paying for it.

Her heart was pounding as her terror mounted.

She was dragged before Col. Hardman.

"Get into he position, slut!" he ordered. Valerie instantly put her hands behind her neck, lowered her head and spread her thighs.

Her fear grew...

Without warning, Hardman reached up and grabbed the neck of her skimpy prison gown and with a single jerk, ripped it from her body.

Although she was 42 years old, Valerie Richard's naked body was still very attractive, despite the many welts and bruises that now covered it.

She'd proved very popular with the guards who had spent many hours working on her naked flesh.

Her face, although still pretty, was drawn and worn.

Hardman reached up and lightly touched the naked woman's cheek. His touch was surprisingly gentle. Freely his hand moved her neck and then lower to cup and caress her left breast.

He lightly tweaked her nipple and watched the little nubbin tighten with arousal.

He moved his hand lower, across her lower belly to cup the fleece covered mound of her cunt. His fingers spread the lips of her pussy and began to stroke her clitoris.

He brazenly frigged her cunt until his fingers were covered with her sticky wetness.

He grinned. "You fucked up, bitch..."

With that he pulled his fingers from her twat, balled his hand into a fist and drove it full force into the naked woman's belly.

She gasped in pain as the air was forced instantly from her lungs.

She began to struggle frantically to catch her breath.

Col. Hardman began brutally slapping the woman's face back and forth. "You stupid cunt!!!!

You can't do anything right, can you?" he shouted.

He slapped her again, "Can you?!!!!?"

He slapped again, insane with anger, this time driving her to her knees.

He drew his foot back and kicked her full force in her belly, again driving the air from her lungs. As she struggled again to catch her breathe, Hardman kicked her again, this time the hard toe of his dress boot caught her squarely in her exposed pussy.

Valerie writhed in agony.

Hardman reached down and knotted his finger's in the woman's flowing brown hair. He jerked her painfully to her knees so he could look into her pain-filled eyes.

"Now listen to me, you stupid cunt. You fucked up. We're going to put you in a tiny dog cage until this shift is over.

Then you're going to enjoy a 2-day, forty-eight hour long, nonstop ride on that Stallion machine you were responsible for.

You'd better pray it doesn't break down. Maybe that will teach you to do a better job next time you're given some responsibility around here."

Hardman slapped her again. "Get her out of here!"

Valerie's wrists were tied painfully behind her and she was dragged to a tiny metal dog cage.

They forced her inside.

She barely fit and her body was painfully twisted like a pretzel. One of the guards took and electric cattle prod and thrust it deep into her rectum. Then he switched it on. Within the confines of the tiny cage, Valerie's body contorted with agony.

Still, she knew it was preferable, infinitely preferable, to what she should soon experience at the end of this shift when she began her extended ride on Stallion CASANOVA.

Forty five minutes later, CASANOVA was repaired.

Forty eight hours for Forty five minutes, hell life is a bitch in Felicity Camp.

The guard allowed the man fucking Shizuka Yabuki's tight ass hole to shoot his load of hot cum inside of her. Then she was untied and pulled to her feet. The guard could see the sticky slug-trails of fresh cum oozing out of her lower openings and dribbling down her inner thighs. Fresh cum was also smeared across her face and lips.

With her respite over, Shizuka, pleading and begging, was dragged back to CASANOVA. She was quickly tied back in place. She winced as she felt the twin probes again enter her battered pussy and ass hole.

Her nipples were painfully pinched and re-attached to the milking machine.

Her jaw was painfully pinched until she opened her mouth allowing the oral probe to be inserted. A switch was thrown...

And it began again...

There were at least 2 lesbians in today's group 17 year old Pam Andrews on VIOLATOR and her suspected lover, 19 year old Joanne Mills on STUFFER.

During their imprisonment in Felicity Camp, these two women would never be allowed to touch another women. For them it would be cock cock only lots of cock in each of their orifices.

The only time they would ever see a woman was during a torture session when she might be brought into the room to witness her lover being raped and tortured before her eyes.

She'd be forced to watch helplessly as they tormented and abused her lover's body, all the while being forced to endure having her own body lewdly fondled by her guards. On other days the roles were reversed.

Enforced lesbianism was frequently used at Felicity Camp both to enforce submisivness and to provide entertainment.

The guards found it amusing to take two heterosexual women and force them to orally service one another.

This type of forced muff-diving would go on for hours.

Young girls on Young girls, Old women on Old women and Old women on Young girls, Young black girls on Old white women Etc. Etc. all permutations were exploited fully.

Other times they would make one woman rape another with a strap-on dildo, again age and race again made no difference.

Such spectacles were always enjoyable particularly if they involved members of the same family a fact that Samantha Doyle and her daughter's Tammy and Stacie would soon learn during the many public performances that they'd be forced to give during their imprisonment.

Female guards at the Camps, the vast majority of them dykes, enjoyed the same perks as their male counterparts.

If they were attracted to a particular female inmate, they were welcome to demand that that woman serviced them sexually.

Sometimes it took a little persuasion but in the end, they all eventually complied.

One woman in today's group, 19 year old Hillary Young, was destined for a different fate.

During her capture the pretty student had caught the eye of Major Inga Kurtz, the senior female staff member at Felicity Camp.

Inga had arranged for Hillary to be assigned as a unit whore as soon as her initial training was complete.

Hillary would not enjoy the female staff barracks where, during the two and a half years of her sentence, she would be available to exclusively service the female members of the Camp's cadre.

The attractive student would spend most of her sentence naked on her knees with her face buried between the legs of one of the female guards of Felicity Camp slurping, licking, tasting the sticky flowing wetness that gushed from their cunts.

And in time the mental image of the young man Hillary had loved and hoped to one marry would become nothing more than a fading distant memory.

But on this first day at Felicity Camp, Hillary, too, found herself tied naked to a Stallion Rape Machine in this case machine RELENTLESS.

The twin probes between her legs would little prepare her for the multiple violations her pussy and ass hole would receive shortly from the female guards strap-ons or fists.

Given her eventual assignment, however, Hillary's machine had been modified somewhat.

Instead of the penis shaped oral comforters the other women were forced to suck, Hillary was confronted with a seat device.

This permitted a steady stream of female guards to enter the chamber, hike up their skirts, sit on the device and present their hairy genitals to Hillary for oral satisfaction.

Given the fact that some of these women were not all that careful about their personal hygiene, it was often a rather unappetizing task as well as a degrading one.

The slightest hesitation on Hillary's part, however was met with a swift and sure punishment.

The electrical contacts that were placed on various point of the Stallion machine were most effective in persuading Hillary to overcome her initial reluctance.

By the time Hillary's eight hour ride on Relentless was finished, her pussy and ass hole would be fucked nearly raw.

Her tits bruised and swollen. Her tongue nearly numb. And her pretty, tear-streaked face would be covered with a thick glaze of aromatic girl-cream.

It was her first exposure to a taste and smell that Hillary Young would come to know all too well during the two and half years of her sentence at Felicity Camp...

Col. Hardman looked at his watch. He turned to his aide and said, "Lets flush them..."

The aide grinned, nodded to his superior officer and then walked to the main control panel. He typed a few commands into the computer.

The women's level of discomfort was about to increase dramatically...

Instantly the anal probes on each stallion machine thrust fully into the women's bottoms.

A ring at the base of each probe expanded creating a tight, if somewhat painful seal around each woman's anus.

Eyes bulging each of the women struggled against their bonds each anticipating what was to happen.

Next, the twenty women felt jets of icy cold water being injected into their rectums from the tiny slots in the sides of the probe.

An audible moan could be heard as the women reacted to this new variation in their torment.

The quantity of fluid being injected was quite large and so soon their lower bellies began to swell noticeably.

Given the unladylike posture in which they were tied, with each woman's weight resting on her lower abdomen, the discomfort they now felt was intense.

But there was more to come...

The women had each been catheterized when they had been placed on the Stallion.

This permitted their urine to be drained away as they as they rode their Stallion for the eight hour punishment session.

Now the flow was reversed.

Each woman felt the decidedly unpleasant sensation of water being injected back into their bladders.

With their intestines already stretched to full capacity by the icy cold fluid filling their bowels, this was an awful torment.

To add a little variety to the unpleasant sensations they were feeling, the water being injected into their bladders was extremely hot, indeed almost scalding.

The women soon discovered another unpleasant aspect of this treatment.

The water being injected into their bodies was laced with a special compound aimed at producing intense and very painful cramping.

In short order all the women were screaming uncontrollably into their penis gags as wave after wave after wave of exquisitely severe cramps rippled through their lower bellies and genitals.

And through it all, the vaginal probes continued to relentlessly pound into them.

It went on for about an hour although for the women it must have felt like a lifetime.

Then, abruptly, it stopped.

Instantly the anal probes deflated and were fully retracted from the women's bottoms.

Then the fun started...

The weaker women erupted immediately, sending jets of foul smelling brown liquid fountaining out of their bottoms. A few of them, however, struggled to retain something of their dignity and tried frantically to hold the fluid inside them, not wishing to degrade themselves further by publicly soiling themselves in this manner. It was a struggle they all soon lost as, one by one, control of their bowels slipped.

The fluid they ejected was collected in drains located behind each machine. The next time the woman succeeded in getting the dildo she was orally servicing to 'ejaculate', she would receive a another surprise. Instantly her face would be showered with a spray of this vile fluid.

The foul-smelling liquid would utterly soak her hair and cover her face.

And it wasn't even the fluid that had recently been inside her body it was that of the girl next to her.

Of course as she was covered with another woman's filth, the cameras captured every nuance of her reaction.

In another part of the prison another atrocity was taking place.

Julia Hernes was jolted into wakefulness by the sound of her cell door opening.

"Please, God... Not again... Not me" she thought, as she always did, each time they came for her.

Yet no matter how hard she prayed, it still happened.

She was pulled from her cot and ordered to strip by two very young apprentice guards.

Obediently her trembling hands removed the blue prison gown and she stood naked and trembling before the two grinning boys.

Despite the many times during her imprisonment that she'd been forced to expose her body to the guards, she still found it humiliating and degrading.

She always blushed with shame as she was forced to reveal her body's intimate secrets.

She spent the next half hour on her knees sucking their cocks. Two years ago the thought of taking a man's member into her mouth would have been unthinkable.

Now she did so routinely.

She'd long ago lost count of the number of cocks she'd been forced to suck. Still, her extensive experience made the task no less odious or degrading.

They didn't cum in her mouth but instead began double-fucking one in her cunt, the other in her ass.

After twenty minutes or so, they switched holes.

They finished with her fifteen minutes latter, pulling out to shoot their sticky loads all over her pretty face.

With eyes downcast she knelt before them with thick strands of their cum hanging off her nose and chin. During the time of her captivity she'd become a very obedient slut.

"Ah, Julie, you're such a good little fuck," one of her rapists said. "I'm going to miss you..."

She looked up at him. What had he said?

"That's right, slut. You're leaving us. Your two years are up."

Julia had long ago lost all sense of time. A day, a week, a year... each hour had seemed like a lifetime to her since her arrest. Was it possible her sentence was up?

One of the guards stepped into the corridor and returned carrying a package which he put on the cot beside her.

"Look inside."

Apprehensively she opened the bag.

She felt her eyes fill with tears as she saw what was inside.

It was her clothes!

The same clothes she'd been wearing when she was arrested two years earlier.

She'd been a teacher then.

Apparently someone had felt that she was filling her student's heads with subversive ideas and she'd soon found herself at Felicity Camp.

"Put them on..." one of the boys ordered.

She began to do so. She felt an odd sense of embarrassment as she dressed before the two boys who where watching her intently odd considering all that she'd been through since her arrest.

During that entire time she'd been naked or in the skimpy prison gown all female inmates wore.

The only other times she been permitted to wear anything else were those occasions when she had been forced to participate in one of the many degrading, perverse exhibitions the women at the Camp where frequently made to appear in.

Briefly her mind wandered back to the costumes she had been forced to perform in the uniforms the slutish dresses the schoolgirl gear the army clothes the ballroom dresses the suits the underwear, humiliating!

And even then, those specialized costumes had not been on her body for very long.

And so it felt very strange to her to be putting on her own clothes again modest cotton panties, bra, hose, a simple dark skirt, white blouse, and sweater.

She soon looked almost like the demure young women she'd been before her arrest.

The only thing that indicated otherwise was the drying cum that still clung to her face.

Her clothes still fit, indeed there were somewhat large.

She'd lost weight during her stay at Felicity Camp, she had swallowed a lot of zero calorie cum.

"Don't you look pretty..." one of the guards who had just fucked her said. He rose.

"We'll be back for you in a little while." He left.

Julia sat on the cot. In her mind she began to replay the horrible events that had happened since her arrest.

She shudder at the memory of what she'd been through. She'd been forced to do things and had things done to her that would have been totally unimaginable.

She'd been a virgin before her arrest, now she was probably the receptacle of five thousand separate rapes.

She remembered that back then she would wince with discomfort each time she tried to insert a tampon in her virginal pussy.

Now her cunt was so loose that it easily accommodated a man's fist or a wine bottle.

The tiny rose of her anus had once been so very tight now it was a loose gaping mouth that opened easily to take any cock or other object crudely thrust in it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.