Bride's Head Revisited

by JasonD

Copyright© 2001 by JasonD

Erotica Sex Story: Our heroine learns more of the ways of her new family, when she witnesses and participates in a shocking ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

As I am sure you know, this story is purely fantasy, and while some might appreciate the concepts implied and explored within this story, I might remind you that some are illegal and others open to various interpretations as to the author's sanity and morality, as well as the readers'. That being said enjoy the story for what it is, entertainment.

Author's note: all rights reserved, with the exception of forwarding this story, intact as it appears without expurgation or omission to friends via email. Any other use save posting by ASSM on their websites is prohibited and will be vigorously discouraged.

Apologies for any offense taken, but if you are not the type to enjoy such a story then please do not read it.

As well if you are prohibited by your nation, state, religion, or family from reading such material, then by all means do not. This is an adult story so those not of voting age, this means you.


She was sure she had heard wrongly. Surely Becca and Lissa were joking when they mentioned that Milla's daughter, Marisa, was to be rid of her maidenhead tomorrow and started bearing. She had only been here for 5 months now, and only 4 of them in the house with the rest of the family, for that is what she has become a part of here. Still she didn't think that a girl of 17 years, for today WAS her birthday, would actually be treated anyway like she or--apparently as well--the other wives had. Her hand crept to her stomach as she thot of the welcome the other women of the household had given her when she had been introduced to the wives' room after her week in the basement. Her mind cheered even tho outwardly she remained expressionless, for she rarely ever smiled, as she thot of the first night her husband--for lack of a better term---took her aching, needing sex, removing her restraints there and replacing with his manhood the bulk of the plug which had stayed with her as she was gentled first by him, then her fellow wives. A sweet feeling filled her as she worked alongside the women who had become her confidants and allies, hanging clothes and even talking kindly to Milla, who had held her chin and urged her submission to her husband's eldest son. Now, however, Lizbet has begun to fear again, for herself no longer as she has adjusted to her home and family as she did the name they had christened her with on her emergence into the home life. Lizbet's fear now is for Marisa, and how this "ridding of her maidenhead" would be accomplished. When she whispers her concern to Becca, the youngest in age and closest to her, she involuntarily smiles as Becca reminds her of what she tasted during her initiation into the family life, and doesn't she want the same for Marisa, especially as she was ripe for the picking and her brother was surveying her charms a bit too much for decency.

When Becca explained to her exactly what would happen and Lissa moved closer to both hear and add to the explanation, Milla shot the three of them a pointed glance and nodded her head back towards the counters they were preparing the meal on. When she realized they were still talking excitedly in whispers, and a heat was evident on the newest bride's face, Milla edged closer to listen to their subdued in volume but animated in tone conversation. When she overheard", and then he must take her like Husband took you that first night", she interrupted, telling them to wait til this evening and she would tell them all together. Lizbet tingled at the implications of the "all together" promise from Milla. Knowing this meant that Husband was probably marshalling his reserves, as he did once in awhile when a special evening was to happen, Lizbet wondered what that meant. More specifically, she wondered what was waiting in the wings for her sweet little friend, who called her Mummy, in deference to her status as Husband's newest wife. Even though they were not so very far apart in age, Lizbet ached in sympathy for her little step-daughter, as at least when Husband had taken her, she had been with men before him. If what her sisterwives had said is true, then poor little Marisa had a very hard day ahead of her indeed, followed by harder days to come.

The rest of the day rushed by, Marisa's small celebratory dessert being passed around and quickly consumed, three pies between 15 children and four adults gone all too soon, as rapidly as all their meals together were. With mealtime past and the older kids settled in for an hour or two of television, Lizbet and Lissa herded the youngest children upstairs to the baths, taking turns as they did so in the girls' bathroom to shower along with them. Her body tingling, Lizbet shepherded the youngest boys to bed while Lissa settled the girls in, both meeting in the hallway at nearly the same time. When they stumbled back down the stairs, excited and dressed in their nightrobes, Milla gathered Marisa and walked her upstairs, instructing the older kids to watch more of the program they were enthralled in. Becca moved to gather Lizbet and Lissa to her and whispered that right now Milla was helping Marisa bathe and informing her of what she would wear when she left the fenced-in yard tomorrow. At the news of her leaving the yard with her father, and guessing apparently the significance of this somehow, the surprised squeal of terror floated down the stairs, making Husband look at the three wives still downstairs and smile knowingly at them.

The oldest son, John, looked over his shoulder, smiling at his father with an expectant look in his eyes. With Husband's firm shaking of his head no, Lizbet was secretly pleased that this manboy's obvious wish to be included in some fashion in the morning's events was denied. When Marisa was safely ensconced in the wives' room, the older children were herded upstairs by Becca, Lizbet and Lissa staying behind to settle Husband for the evening, and were then surprised to find him oddly ready for bed, obviously wanting the morning to come and settle his daughter's Firstday quickly. The two wives rushed upstairs to their room, hearing the older children in the showers as they softly opened the door to their room, seeing Marisa in the arms of her Mother, muttering about her fear and hiccuping out questions that Milla answered quite honestly. Motioning to the two of them with one hand, Milla indicated for them to strip to their normal sleeping attire, their own soft skin. When she turned Marisa around and showed her the natural beauty of two of her other mothers embracing nude on their bed, Milla smiled at the betraying evidence of Marisa's desire flaring, the young woman's nipples stiff and tight beneath her robe, rubbing against her Mother's side as she watched the two lithe mature bodies, swollen with the first months of pregnancy.

Lizbet remained ignorant of her step-daughter's gaze, knowing only the burning of Lissa's lips on her face and neck, and the joy of Lissa's familiar hands caressing her smooth breasts, rounding belly, and hairless mons. The women had shown her how to ease her travails with a razor with a quicker, more efficient method of removing the hair, one that required less effort each time it was don, and she revelled in the feel of herself on those few occasions when she was not being pleasured by her sister-wives.

With the third pair of hands now caressing her body, feeling out those responsive places, Lizbet recognizes her closest friend, Becca, slipping her body alongside the two of them in the oversized bed. Hearing Milla telling Marisa to be quiet and still and stay right here in this bed and watch, Lizbet aches with the knowledge that the four of them will truly be finding bliss together without interruption, as she knows Marisa enough to be sure the girl, scared as she is, won't disobey her Mother. The feeling of Becca's lips between the backs of her thighs and hearing marisa's gasp of amazement, knowing her little precious one is watching her be loved by her favoritest woman, sends Lizbet thru the wall to her first of many climaxes that evening, with the promise of so much more pleasure and excitement tomorrow. Her last thot is that she will get to be one of the people to witness Marisa's awakening.

The insistent light of the morning Sun sears Lizbet's eyes as she moves sleepily beneath her fellow bedmates' bodies, noticing the absence of Milla's weight on her shoulder. Stirring enough to rouse Becca from her sleep on her other shoulder, Lizbet spies the missing Mother cradling the head of her still sniffling daughter to her bosom. The girl had cried several times throughout the night, prompting them all to wake and comfort her, her eyes wide at their comfort in nudity and the touch of their hands on her hair soothing the worry from her til she slept again, only to awaken when the unknown captured her imagination and she started awake again. Now the girl slept in relative peace again and the house remained quiet, the women rising to do what they always did, donning robes to prepare the kitchen for breakfast, but this time with the difference of one mother at a time going upstairs to help Marisa bathe again,joining her in the tub one after another and pampering her, soothing her nerves while the aromas of cooked food wafted upstairs to rouse Husband. As her bath was finally finished, she was dressed in the simplest of chemises, a thin slip of muslin that draped over her body, suggesting the outlines of breast and hips, and unknown to her catching the sunlight from the overhead skylight and revealing her every attribute clearly, down to the shadowed crease and the tuft of hair between her legs.

When Marisa made her way downstairs with her Mother, the younger children were all gathered round the table, eating with Father, while the older children rustled upstairs doing chores around the house and in the inner yard. Nervous, she moved towards the table to eat, restrained by Milla's hand and led to the counter, where the other mother-wives were gathered, handing her a glass of orange juice and one of milk, giving her only a dry piece of toast to settle her nervous stomach. Lizbet looked at the girl's shaking face and whispered quickly in Becca's ear, who just as promptly nudged Lissa towards the girl with the gift of a pair of hand-woven shoes, to wear for her short journey with her Father. When Husband quickly stood and clapped his hands for the children;'s attention, Lizbet heard he quick stomping clatter of the older children assembling at the table, while Becca and Lissa gathered up the youngest children and moved them off towards the playroom, the littlest needing a trip to the lavatory for cleanup. Husband's voice was unusually thick this morning, and Lizbet swore she saw a little emotional evidence of moisture as he gazed fondly on his daughter.

"Listen, children of ours," Husband began," for today is a most special day for Marisa. Today she meets her first mate and starts the course towards making you all aunts and uncles, with new blood to raise here with us."

Hearing the confirmation of her belief from the one man she thot would give her reprieve, Marisa sagged a bit, until she caught the smirking gaze of her oldest brother, smiling at her pale acceptance of their Father's announcement. Straightening her back, Marisa moved towards her Father and, placing her short, round fingers in his hand, smiles up at her Father and shyly announces her readiness to go. Walking from the room, Marisa turns to smile at her sisters and mothers and leaves the house with her Father, the older children making to get up from the table as she goes but ordered to sit quickly by Milla, a voice they all respond to nearly as readily as Husband's. Lizbet, looking to Milla for permission to do what the four mothers all wanted to do, as it seemed the older children did as well, scurried upstairs and to the highest floor of the house, looking out the wide window there as Marisa walked along with Husband towards the common area of the grouping of houses, the Sun shining thru her thin chemise and revealing her bottom and even a peek of her mature sex thru the back of her legs.

Waiting for her mate and her favored step-daughter were the other older men of the group Husband belonged to, as well as several older sons who devoured the pretty form of Marisa with their hungry eyes, several of the older men casting a lingering glance as well. The group closed around the two from her Family, and, long minutes later, the two of them moved back out of the crowd, followed by a young man and his Father, who came to the front door even as Husband led Marisa to door she herself had entered so many weeks before.

Sending the older children upstairs, Milla went to welcome the two men, young and old as Lizbet scurried along behind the older children, leading the girls with the youngest children into her and the other wives room and locking the door with the key that Husband had entrusted her with. She began smiling as Lissa and Becca emerged from the playroom, locking the older boys and middle children in there together, the older boys under orders and pain of Husband's reprisal if the kids found any trouble or came to any harm. The three of them scurried back downstairs together, meeting Milla in the parlor with the two men and the watchful gaze of Husband, who smiling for once, invited them all to share in the wine he and Milla were pouring for this toasting of the future.

Wine drained, the four women moved downstairs to care for the young Marisa, who they found shivering on the mattress, her gaze darting around the room she had greeted Lizbet in only four short months before. Her eyes turned pleading to her Mother, begging Milla to release her, but the smiling face of the eldest sister-wife merely moved to capture Marisa's free leg and remove the hand-woven shoe from it, slipping in its place a warm silk calf-high stocking, held there by a light pink thin elastic garter, the young woman jerking slightly as Lissa treats her cuffed foot to the same change of clothing. When the two women lift the chemise over her hips, Marisa makes to protest, but only shivers as she sees the pan of water and her Father's, her mothers' Husband's straight razor. The heated water is sponged over her thigh's fronts and under her arms, followed by a thick foaming lotion that cause tingles to race up to the base of her spine and the back of her neck. The hair swiftly shaven from her underarms and the soft thin down scraped from her thighs, Marisa protests as she is reminded that her mothers are bare everywhere, and softly moans in denial Her chemise lifted off and her upper body pushed flat on the mattress, her free leg is stretched away from her trapped one.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.