Donkey Raped Daughter - Cover

Donkey Raped Daughter

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It was a perverted scene and led to much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The two leggy ladies sat on the patio, beside the swimming pool, sipping tall, cool drinks. A breeze stirred the surface of the water and moved a single cloud across the sky. Veronica's red hair caught glints of sunlight so that it seemed to smolder and her eyes were smoldering, too, as she read Hank Suchard's letter.

Linda sat back, smiling slightly as she watched her friend re-reading the part about the donkey show.

Veronica looked up, frowning slightly.

"How amazing," she said.

"I thought so, too. I would have expected to be disgusted by a thing like that--but I wasn't.

"What did you feel, Linda?" Veronica asked.

Linda blushed slightly.

"It made me kind of horny, to tell you the truth."

Veronica laughed, tossing her head so that her hair cascaded over her high cheekbones in tongues of fire.

"It is exciting," the redhead agreed. "But it must have made Hank and Billy horny, too--I wonder if those bastards are going to whore-houses or picking up women in bars?"

Linda shrugged. "Apparently they didn't screw the donkey girl, anyhow," she said. "What man could follow that act?"

"Have you ever thought about doing it with an animal?" Veronica asked, suddenly and directly.

"Gee--no. Not until I read Hank's letter, anyhow. I got to thinking about it then."

"I imagine it sometimes," said Veronica.

"Do you?" Linda said, interested.

"Ummmm. When I'm--you know? When I'm playing with myself. I get all sorts of fantasies then--including animals."

Unlike their Texan husbands, Linda and Veronica did not deny the fact that they sometimes practiced self-gratification.

Linda said: "I had to give myself a hand-job this morning, in fact, after I read about it."

Veronica giggled and said: "That's a coincidence--because I was just going to use a vibrator on my pussy when you showed up."

"Don't let me stop you," said Linda.

They both laughed--and then they stopped laughing and exchanged speculative looks.

Both girls were thinking the same thing. But both, as yet, were afraid to suggest it. Instead, Linda said: "What sort of animals?"

"What?" Veronica asked, her mind on something else.

"When you play with yourself and think about animals--what kind do you imagine?"

"Oh, different kinds," Veronica said. "Dogs, sometimes--big dogs. Great Danes and shepherds and Dobermans. I pretend that I'm letting a dog fuck me or--" she paused and looked wicked, "--or sometimes I make believe I'm giving a dog a blow-job."

"Ooooooh," Linda whispered. "That is naughty!

"And sometimes I have wilder fantasies too," Veronica went on. "Like I might imagine that I'm being raped by a lion or a tiger, maybe--or gang- banged by a pack of wolves." In fact, Veronica had never imagined such things before, but her imagination was in full flight now. "Once I pretended that I was caught in a bear trap, in the forest--and a grizzly bear came along and fucked me. But those are impossible things, of course--not like, say, a dog. I mean, a gal could really fuck a dog--if she wanted to."

"Or, apparently, a donkey."

"Not me!" Veronica giggled. "It might feel wonderful to have a cuntful of donkey cock. But what man would satisfy a gal after her pussy had been stretched around a cock that big!"

Linda sipped at her drink and, regarding the redhead across the rim of her glass, with the ice tinkling, she said: "Would you ever really fuck a dog, Veronica?"

Veronica hesitated. She seemed to be actually considering it before she replied. Linda waited with interest.

"I'm so horny right now," Veronica said, "that I'd fuck just about anything. I don't know--I might let a dog fuck me, if it just sort of happened. I mean, it's not the sort of thing I'd plan, but if there was a big, horny dog around and I was in the mood... well, who knows? I am curious about what it would be like."

"I'm horny, too," Linda said.

"Oh? I thought you had a hand-job this morning."

"Yeah, I did. But a hand ain't a prick."

Veronica nodded her agreement.

"We've both been two weeks without any," she said.

The redhead leaned across the table and looked seriously at Linda. Linda held her breath. Was Veronica going to suggest that they go to bed together? Oh, she hoped so!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.