Suzanne - Cover

Suzanne

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 1: A Chance Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Chance Meeting - The story of Suzanne, a little Southern Bell that has a hidden secret in her life. That is until Jake Winters meets her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

It was late May and I was on business travel arriving in Memphis after a successful day in Shreveport. It was a cold, overcast and drizzly Monday evening when my flight arrived at the airport. I cursed myself for not dragging my overcoat along. I was starting to shiver from the cold. I hopped into the first available cab and settled in for the ride. I knew from experience that the driver would overcharge me for the trip into the city so why haggle. I tried to make small talk but his Middle Eastern accent was so thick that I gave up on the conversation. By the time I checked into the Hyatt, I was frozen to the bone. Why are cabbies afraid of using their car heaters? Maybe this is how car bombs are detonated. Oh well, this was another phenomenon that would have to go unexplained, at least for this night.

I checked into my room, which had a spectacular view of the wall of the building next door. I suppose that if I were staying over the weekend I could have a River view but I was only here until Friday morning. I could not wait another minute to get out of my suit. I hate wearing a suit and tie and was glad to be dressing down at last. Sales is a game played by professionals and professionals play by a set of rules. The first rule of business is to dress the part of a professional. In other words, dress for success. Success, of course, pays well so I hung my custom tailored Armani suit carefully in the tiny closet.

I tossed my underwear on the floor of the closet and showered quickly. I unpacked my bag and changed into more comfortable clothes. I selected my charcoal Docker's and a powder blue golf shirt. When I dress casual I never wear underwear because I enjoy the feeling of freedom when my cock swings freely. I looked at the mirror and decided that I still was in good shape for a guy who just turned forty-five. The time spent at the gym was paying off. Hell, I was a virtual gym rat since Barbara divorced me. How long has it been now? Five years since she went on her quest to 'find herself.' Well she found herself all right. She found herself in her fucking lawyers bed two days after we broke up. Well, they deserve each other I guess. It was the kids, more than Barb and I, who seemed battle worn from the divorce. Fuck it! The kids seem OK now that they have settled into 'The Estate." That what my fourteen year old daughter calls Gerald's mansion. The fucking house that my money is helping to pay for.

My thoughts shifted to something more current, my quest for an adult beverage. I quickly checked my watch and saw that it was about time to meet Matt. I met Matt, he is in the electronic components business, a few years ago and we both hit it off because we both do a lot of business travel. Upon my arrival, I strategically selected a table with cushy club chairs in a dimly lit portion of the lounge and settled down with my Martini. Matt hadn't arrived yet so I began my favorite game, the hunt for pussy. That was when I noticed her.

She was sitting alone at the bar. My eyes were first drawn to her hair. She had an abundance of auburn hair that looked as if it were styled by a storm. Yet her hair was beautiful. The alabaster skin of her back was flawless. She was wearing an emerald dress that was backless. It appeared that the dress was attached to a leather choker that was buckled around her neck by little golden hoops. My gaze moved down her body. I had a very good side view and her breasts swayed freely as she moved. They were nicely rounded and her long nipples were visible beneath the material. She sat on the bar stool with her legs crossed. Her skirt was quite short and showed a lot of legs. She was neither a thin nor was she an overweight person, just nicely proportioned. Suddenly, as if I had called her name, she turned and looked at me. Her smile told me that she enjoyed me appraising her. I smiled warmly in return and I moved to her side.

"May I join you? I hate drinking alone." My standard line but I like it. I looked into her deep green eyes and she waved me into the seat next to her.

"My name is Suzanne," she said offering her delicate hand. "Are you in town on business or pleasure?"

Her voice was husky, you know bedroom sexy. My cock stirred beneath my trousers. I love this part of the hunt but this time I suspected that I wasn't the only 'professional' sitting at this bar. Fuck it! It would not be the first time that I paid for my pleasure.

"Business. I sell software and I travel throughout the South. I hate drinking alone but with all the traveling I have pretty much gotten used to it though."

"I thought all you traveling salesman were like sailors. You know, a girl in every port."

"Yeah right. I think you have been reading too many romance novels or is it Penthouse Forum." She blushed. That is not the mark of a pro. Now we add mystery to the hunt. I like that much better. It is so much more exciting.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I'm Jake. Jake Winters at your service."

I once again assessed the woman sitting next to me. Her face was nice not stunningly pretty, more like of the girl next-door type. Hell, I am a sucker for that look. My ex-wife falls into that category. The freckles across the bridge of her nose gave her a boyish character. I finally decided that I truly liked her face so I moved on to her other assets. The halter-top design of her dress bulged at her bust line and her nipples were visible thru the material. As I gazed at her breast her nipples hardened and my cock twitched. Returning my gaze to her face was a struggle but her smile told me that she liked showing herself off.

"What brings you to the city, Suzanne?"

"I enjoy coming to this hotel and pick up a man for the evening." She watched me to see if I was shocked by her words. I was cool.

"I take it that I am the lucky guy tonight."

"You could be if you measure up, Jake." Her hand slid into my lap and gently squeezed my hardening cock. "Mmmmm, very nice Jake. Very nice indeed! Am I to your liking, Jake?" As she asked her free hand traveled slowly to her breast and pinched her nipple.

"Yes, Suzanne you are to my liking. Now that you have my cock hard as granite, what happens next? Do we go up to my room?"

"Well Jake that is up to you. Yours or mine, it makes no difference whose sheets get rumpled. We just need to hurry. My pussy is very wet and I really don't want to make a spectacle of myself for the locals to talk about."

"This sound too good to be true Suzanne. What is the true story here?"

She stood up and took my hand. "Trust me and you will enjoy a night of untold pleasure."

I pulled some cash out of my pants pocket and dropped a twenty on the bar top to cover both drink and off we went, hand in hand. As we exited the lounge we bumped into Matt and a delightful scheme developed in my mind.

"Jake! How are you doing?"

"Matt, fine, just fine. Matt, this is Suzanne, a young lady I just met. Suzanne, this huge gentleman is a friend of mine."

She stood staring at Matt as if he were unreal.

"I was wondering about adding Matt to our little game."

"I, a, don't know," she stammered. Then she leaned into me and whispered in my ear,

"He's black."

I turned and looked Matt from head to toe and replied, "Damned if you're not right. He is black. I never really noticed it before but he is damn black. I bet you have never had a black man before have you?"

"No, I've never really even talked with a black. It's just that I'm, well you know..."

"A racist," I said completing her sentence.

"No, not at all its just that... Oh well fuck it honey. There's a first time for everything."

That said I turned Suzanne toward the elevators and gave her cute little ass a mild pat.

In heels she was still much shorter than my six-foot frame and Matt towered over me at six-foot-six. Suzanne's tits and ass swayed nicely as she walked. She noticed us checking her out and asked, "Do you like what you see gentlemen?"

"Yes, you have a very nice body." Matt said. Then he whispered to me, "What the fuck is going on, man?"

Before I could answer Matt, Suzanne asked us, "You both have nice big cocks don't you?" Suzanne lowered her eyes to our nether regions. "Men are so proud of their cock's, can I ask how big they are?"

Suzanne's forwardness had me slightly off guard. This was unusual to say the least. I had never encountered a woman like Suzanne in my forty-five years on this planet. I have to admit that I was enjoying tonight's game. I told myself, I love games and this woman had just offered to let me play the best game in town.

"Tell me about your cocks," she asked as we entered the elevator.

"OK, it is a little better than nine inches and it is nice and thick as you can see."

"Can I touch it again?"

"Be my guest." Her hand traced the outline of my cock trapped beneath the material of my pants. "And yours?"

Suzanne rubbed Matt's along with mine. "You are both so very hard and they are very big." She licked her lips and tossed her auburn hair. "I don't know if my pussy can accommodate such big pieces of man-meat."

"They will fit just fine honey and you will enjoy every inch. Now show us your cunt," I said taking control.

She retreated to the sidewall of the elevator and slowly lifted the hem of her dress. Her pussy, framed by her recently groomed auburn pubic hair, came into view as we arrived on her floor. The door opened and Suzanne without lowered her dress, walked by the startled older couple standing there. I smiled and noticed the woman's face break into a smile when she saw my hard cock swaying back and forth. Her husband could not take his eyes off Suzanne's ass as she walked down the hall. As the elevator doors closed, I overheard the woman say, "Have fun gentlemen."

We followed that sweet round ass to her room. Suzanne unlocked the door and ushered us inside. I surveyed the room quickly to make sure this wasn't some hooker/pimp trap. I wasn't worried. Matt and I could probably tear the hotel down with our bare hands but some assholes use guns. Suddenly, soft sexy jazz played on a portable CD player and Suzanne asked if we wanted a drink. Matt declined but I needed a drink right this moment.

"Jack Daniels on the rocks?" The ice tinkled as it bounced into the glass, Suzanne turned and handed me a tumbler full of the rich smoky colored liquid.

"I hope that you both enjoy your time tonight. I have only one rule. I enjoy being a submissive. So if there is anything either of you want of me, command me and it will be done."

Testing my role as Suzanne's new master, I sat on the small sofa and said, "Strip for us, and make it slow and nasty."

As Matt eased his hulking body into the opposite chair, Suzanne began what was to be more than a strip show.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.