Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2001 by In2thisshit

Chapter 1: Mom was Right

BDSM Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mom was Right - This is the journey of a young woman, Julie, who meets and falls in love with the 'Mr. Right' or is he?

Caution: This BDSM Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

I was eighteen when I moved away from home. I knew in my heart that I was leaving a good life behind. I loved my parents very much but they never seem to understand. They were tied by the "old ways" and were inflexible to the new. For mental health I had to strike out on my own. This might sound like a brave and strong person to you and in many ways I am. Yet I was very unsure of the journey ahead. I was a very good student throughout school but going to university wasn't in my immediate plans. I wanted to establish myself, find out what I wanted to be and then return to school. Between school and church, homework and housework I don't remember any time for me. So here I am eighteen and living in a small apartment near the city. The words of my Mother echoing in my head, "Watch out for the evil in the world. Evil will come to you disguised as a man that talks so sweetly that you will believe that honey flows from his lips. Be warned he will turn you into gutter trash if you are not careful."

I had planned well and I landed my first job at the department store in the local mall. The pay wasn't much but then again I didn't need much. The man I work for was a stern but fair man. He would tell his employee when they erred and expected them to learn from their mistakes. Those that didn't were let go and those few of us who worked by his rules were given more authority on the floor and we rewarded with a small pay increases at our six-month anniversaries. My biggest problem was getting to work on time. I was at the mercy of the local transit system and their record for running on time sucked. Mr. Moss, my boss, called me into his office on several occasions to lecture me about my tardiness. I would silently accept these lectures and apologizes for my behavior. I really didn't understand what the issue was. I really wasn't late. My shift started at 9am but Mr. Moss wanted his "team" in and ready to go at 8:45am every morning. But as I said, he was a stern man that lived by his rules.

It was during the transit strike that I met Roger. I had left my apartment extra early that morning so that I could flag down a ride to work. Roger rolled up in his sports car, I'm sorry, his Jaguar. When Roger stopped his Jag in front of me I was so intimidated. You see Roger is bigger than life, literally. He stands 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighs 250 pounds. His arms are huge and stretched his polo shirt to near bursting. Slowly he turned his head, smiled and spoke.

"You look as if you are in need of a ride. Please get in. I'll take you were you want to go."

I felt it was more of a command than a request. Strangely, without hesitation walked over got into this stranger's car. I was wearing a moderately short dress so I was completely embarrassed as I stepped into the low slung sports car there wasn't a ladylike way to enter. This stranger watched as I exposed more thigh than a lady should before plopping into the leather bucket seat.

"Nice legs. I like women with long legs that can wrap around you doing those passionate moments. Now please buckle up I would hate to lose you before we can become lovers."

I was shocked by his forwardness and sexual innuendos. I wasn't a virgin but no one had ever spoken to me like that. Before I could get out of the Jag, Roger roared down the street.

"My name is Roger. Where are we going?" His voice was rumbled from his huge barrel chest.

"The Mall," I replied rather indignantly.

The twenty-minute trip had a profound effect on me. I enjoyed the luxury of the auto and the skill that Roger exhibited in maneuvering the machine in and out of traffic. I was startled when I felt this stranger's hand on the flesh of my inner thigh of my left leg. I turn my face to shriek at this crude individual for taking such sexual liberties but was immediately disarmed by the warm smile that greeted me.

"I am sorry I didn't catch your name my dear."

"Julie, Julie Vogel."

"Well, Julie Vogel, what time do you get off work?"

"I get off at five," I heard a voice say.

His hand never stopped stoking my inner thigh and my pussy was dripping wet from the sexual energy this stranger radiated. I could feel my pussy juices soaking my panties. By the time we had arrived at our destination, I was panting from sexual excitement. Roger exited the car and opened my door. Of course my legs opened wide as I climbed out of the car showing this stranger my drenched panties. His handsome face broke into a smile his as he viewed my disgrace. I was humiliated by my actions. This man must think of me as a common slut. I was stunned as Roger kissed me on my lips quite gently, then whispered in my ear, "I prefer my women not to wear panties so that they are always ready and available." He jumped back into his car, revved the Jag up and raced away with tires squealing. I stood in the parking lot shaking from the sexual excitement coursing thru my body.

I was very early so I headed for the employee bathroom. I closed the stall door behind me and removed my soaked panties. I held them to my face and inhaled my fragrance deeply. I have always loved the smell of my pussy. It was obvious that I would have to buy a new pair of panties sometime during my lunch break. I used my soiled panties to clean the cream from my pussy lips. As I wiped the juices away, I shuddered when I came in contact with my clitoris. Normally my little bud is tucked securely away in the folds of my pussy lips. This mornings stimuli had my clit standing at attention. It was like a little finger poking out. Hell, I could see it standing at attention and all juicy from my dew when I sat on the toilet. I pinched it between my thumb and finger and rolled it around. My breath came in gasps. I listened for any sounds that would indicate that I was not alone. Detecting none I began to masturbate. I hadn't masturbated since moving out and it was long over due. I just never seemed in the mood for sex until right this second and now I was consumed by lust. With one hand rubbing and twisting my clit, I shoved two fingers of my other hand into my sloppy gash. I was finger fucking myself furiously and just as I came, silently I thought, a male voice called out, "To the lady that is playing with herself. Please be aware that it was time to be to her work station ten minutes ago." It was Mr. Moss. I froze with pussy cream dripping from my cunt and fingers and my clitoris pulsing from my finger stimulation. I realized at that moment that I was panting like a steam engine.

I waited as long as I could to make my exit but Mr. Moss was standing just outside the employee entrance waiting. He said nothing but curled his finger at me. I followed him to his office. "Sit down!" He said in a stern voice. He closed the door and sat behind his desk. "What am I going to do about this situation? Julie you are my best and brightest employee yet you fail to follow my simple rule concerning tardiness. Normally your excuse that the transit system isn't running on time can be valid and somewhat excusable. But today young lady, I find you in the employee restroom masturbating."

I could feel myself flush with embarrassment and I was about to respond with some feeble attempt at lying but Mr. Moss simply held his hand up. "Since I interrupted you while you were abusing yourself, I feel it is only gentlemanly to allow you to finish the task. Remove your dress."

My mouth dropped open but I slowly stood up and complied without protest.

"Be quick about it girl. We haven't all day."

I loosened my belt and unbuttoned the dress and let it fall to the floor. I was now naked from my waist down and only my lacy bra hid my titties.

"Come over here!"

I walked like a zombie in the movies. I could not grasp what was happening. It was all too surreal.

"Hop up here on my desk and spread your legs. And lose the bra." Mr. Moss's eyes snapped back and forth between my snatch and my now naked tits. Once I was sitting on the edge of his desk with my legs opened wide, Mr. Moss licked his lips and a lewd smile stretched across his face.

"I have wanted to spread your long brown legs open from the day you started in my department. Look at you. Your pussy is all neatly trimmed and your little clitty is standing at attention. Your big round heavy tits and just look at your nipples. They are hard as two pebbles. Please continue masturbating for me." I have never played with myself in front of anyone in my life. I thought that I would die of shame. I closed my eyes and my hands sought out my pussy lips and clitoris as if they belonged to someone else. In mere moments I was once again on the verge of an orgasm. When I felt Mr. Moss's fingers touch my hard nipples twisting and pulling both of them away from my body, I gushed pussy cream all over my hands.

I lay panting on Mr. Moss's desk.

"Ms. Vogel that was quite wonderful. Now one more chore and I think we can forget about today's transgressions." Mr. Moss pulled out his hard dick. It was not very tough to figure out that he wanted me to suck him off. I had some experience with a couple of boy's back home so I dropped to my knees and engulfed his hard six-inches. I licked and sucked the length of his fat little dick. My head bobbing up and down as my tongue swirled around. I let the saliva drip from my mouth and coat his balls. It took less than five-minutes for Mr. Moss to pop his cork.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.