Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

Happy to know that his two tiny women were willing to teach him more about sex, he picked up the plate of pancakes and left the room to return it to the kitchen.

A few moments later he returned and was preparing to leave for school.

"Hey," Valerie shouted out to him. "What about us?"

"Uh?" He couldn't understand what she meant.

"You can't just leave us here like this," she explained. "What if someone comes into your room?"

This was unlikely, but even so, he still couldn't understand the problem.

"Glivard," Betty tried explaining. "What if someone comes in. There's nowhere for us to hide on the table."

He looked at the bare surface and realized their misgivings.

"Hold on a minute," he told them.

He looked around the lab for something that could be used to hide his friends if the need arose. That's when he thought of his hamster cage. Well not really a hamster, but it was close enough to its Earthly namesake for descriptive purposes. He walked over to the bookshelf and took it over to the table and set it down next to Betty and Valerie.

Then he opened its door and invited them in.

"Here," he said innocently. "You can hide in here. There's lots of roughage on the cage floor and you can hide in the cabin too," she told them, pointing to the miniature cabin in the corner.

The two women were apprehensive about entering the cage and Glivard couldn't understand why. But how could he. He didn't consider the number of times that they had been imprisoned in similar cages over the years. Only to barely escape with their lives.

Betty urged Valerie, by pulling her by the arm, and they slowly stepped inside the enclosure. Betty trusted her instinct and felt that Glivard wouldn't do anything to intentionally harm them. Valerie was more hesitant, for she had been captured much more frequently than Betty had.

Glivard smiled as he watched them move around in the cage. He was sure that Gilden, his hamster wouldn't mind the company. He thought that it was just a harmless little rodent and would present no danger to the girls. Unlike his wild specimens in the lab.

No this was the best solution he felt. He closed the door to the cage and headed for the outer door and left for school.

"I'll be back in a few hours," he told them as he closed the door behind him and locked it as before.

Glivard failed to realize that any creature presented a danger to the Little People.

From his hiding place, Fitzhugh saw his opportunity to carry out his rescue plan. He scurried across the vast floor under the workbench and headed for the electrical wire of the work light. Grasping it with both hands he struggled his way up the long cable. His out of shape body made the going slow and hard.

Meanwhile, back at the 'Spindrift', the men were preparing for another search. This time for three missing comrades. They went off in the zone that the girls were searching the previous day. That being the logical starting point.

Back in Glivard's laboratory, Betty and Valerie were moving about inside the hamster cage with impatience. They had three long hours to kill before young Glivard returned home for lunch.

A sly smile crept across Valerie's lips. This was a smile that Betty recognized immediately. Valerie was horny again. She knew from experience that whenever Valerie was like this, there was no denying her needs. She would always manage to get whoever she set her sights for. All except her lover, Dan. And in this instance, the only other person in her sights was herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.