Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

Valerie reached the edge of the table and looked down herself. She too smiled when she saw that Betty was holding onto Glivard's stiff cock in desperation from her fall. She hadn't realized yet what she was holding on to. All that she knew was, that she had fallen on something that was hard and soft at the same time. She also found that it felt rather hot in her panicky grip.

Glivard stood slowly and brought his cock over the tabletop, along with the grasping Betty so she could release him. Only when she saw the tabletop under her feet did she finally release the gigantic member.

She fell to her knees and tried to catch her breath. She had the scare of her life at that moment. Valerie came to her side and helped her to her shacking feet.

"Wow, Betty!" Valerie said jokingly. "You sure know how to pick'em."

"Uh!!? Wha... what do you mean?" Betty looked up, confused. "What are you talking about?"

Valerie then realized that Betty had no idea what she was holding on to just moments before. So she decided to play it out for laughs.

"I said," she went on with a straight face. "You sure know how to pick a cock."

"Uh!?" Was all that Betty could utter.

Valerie took the blonde's shoulders in hand and spun her around to face Glivard. There, just a few feet away was the biggest cock that any Earth woman had ever seen. It measured over ten feet in length, by their standard, and its girth was the size of a car.

Betty just blinked her eyes dumbly at the huge penis. She had to swallow hard after it finally dawned on her that she had been holding onto that monster cock for dear life just seconds before. She looked back at Valerie who was sheepishly sporting a Cheshire smile.

Then all three of them roared in uncontrollable laughter. For the first time in his young life Glivard was not shy in front of a girl. Girls? Woman... women. Whatever.

Here was the shy Glivard Simms, with his exposed thing before two beautiful Little Women who were showing him the best time of his life. He looked down at the bare breasted Valerie and the still clothe Betty. He knew then that he wanted to see her naked also.

"Mi... miss Betty?" He asked hesitantly.

Betty and Val brought their laughter under control at the sound of his innocent voice. They both turned to face the Giant cock and the boy.

"Y... yes Glivard?" Betty answered.

"Wo... would you mind showing me?" He stuttered, though not as badly as earlier.

"Show you what, Glivard?" She asked, confused at his request.

All he could manage was pointing to the naked Valerie, who smiled broadly at his daring request. She knew that just moments ago, this boy would never even have dared ask something so brazenly of a woman. She grabbed hold of Betty and pulled her aside for another private talk.

"What do you think your doing?" Betty asked.

"Listen Betty," Valerie told her. "Glivard is asking to see you naked too."

"You can't be serious," Betty objected, looking back at the shy boy.

"You can't turn him down now," Valerie went on. "He's just getting his confidence in motion. If you say no, he'll shrink back and avoid girls like the plague for who know how long."

Looking back at Glivard, Betty could see that Valerie was probably right. He was coming out of his shell. But to expose herself to a juvenile went against everything that she was thought about decent behavior. But after a few more urging from Valerie and Glivard she conceded.

She approached Glivard and explained things to him first.

"Now listen Glivard," she began telling him. "It's not proper for a boy to ask a girl to do what you just did. But for this one time I'll let you watch me get naked, okay."

All that Glivard could do was smile a silly looking grin in anticipation to what was about to happen in front of him. He settled into his seat and let Betty do a striptease in front of his leering eyes.

Doing a slow dance in front of the Giant boy was not something that she was comfortable with. That much Valerie could see. So she decided that she should help out her blonde friend in giving an adequate performance for the boy.

She moved up behind the unwary Betty and slipped her hands around the blonde's waist and guided her into undulating her hips suggestively. Just like being lead in a dance, Betty followed Valerie's lead. She undulated her hips in sync with Val's.

Glivard stared dumbfoundedly at the female pair on his tabletop. In this world, women just didn't behave like this, not even in dirty magazines. Lesbianism was unheard of in his frame of mind. But he just couldn't look away.

Valerie brought her hands up to Betty's breast and squeezed them through the dress material.

"Ooooh!" Betty moaned gratefully to the attention.

Never missing a beat, Valerie whispered directions into Betty's ear.

"Take off the dress," she would tell her.

And Betty would obediently begin unzipping the front of the dress before Glivard's eyes. All the while, Valerie would slip in her hand under the clothing and play with her blonde friend's stiffening nipples.

The scene playing out before him was getting to be too much for young Glivard. He stood up, exposing his jutting cock to the two women and began to jerk himself off before them.

Betty was unaware to what he was doing. She kept her eyes closed ever since Valerie had joined her in this illicit strip dance. But Valerie smiled up at the excited Glivard as she watched his huge hands slide along the length of the gigantic cock.

She was hoping that he would shoot his jism all over their naked dancing bodies. To keep things going in the right direction, she slipped a hand into Betty's crotch and began playing with her excited pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.