Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

When Val came to the realization that Barry was now a man, her mind began churning up new plans for her sexual escapades.

'Maybe now, ' she thought. 'I'll get some satisfaction.'

She wasn't displeased with the performances of Mark and Steve, but she was never quite satisfied enough after their sessions. And since she promised hands off of Dan, to Betty. She had to do the best with what was at hand.

But now, with three cocks available to her whim.

"Mmmmmmh! I can't wait till next time," she said aloud to no one.

First she would make sure that Barry would be enticed enough to want her. This, she knew would be no problem. What barely virgin boy could refuse something as sweet and hot as her. The difficult part of her plans was to convince her other two lovers to share her with yet another. But she had the most powerful argument for them.

'One of three, ' she thought of the argument she would use on them. "Or none at all!'

One couldn't quite argue that point. True, they could rape her anytime they wanted. And she wouldn't even mind it. But she knew that they wouldn't risk that. For all they knew, she could run away from camp after being raped.

She knew better, but she counted on their nobility for not taking that kind of chance.

Valerie's first occasion to breach the subject was of course with Barry. She told the group that she was off to wash up. And as she expected, Barry was there already, waiting for her.

He had run ahead and was breathing heavily from the exertion of his race. Valerie smiled at his exuberance for her body. She walked up to him and kissed the young man soulfully, pushing her tongue past his lips for his first frenchkiss.

It took him by surprise to feel her tongue inside of his inexperienced mouth. But he soon found that he enjoyed the sensations that it produced and tried to mimic her action with his own.

From years of practice, Valerie deftly removed her clothing while still clenched in their kiss. Then proceeded to do the same for Barry.

Within moments the two of them were naked and their flesh were pressed hard against each other. This was the first time that Barry would feel naked tits against his own chest, but it would definitely not be the last.

Val then guided Barry to the ground and took his tool into her mouth and sucked his cock to full life. Barry took a deep breath as he felt her engulf his penis. When Val removed her lips from his stiff cock he objected loudly.

"No, don't stop," he yelled at her. "Please don't stop now," he begged.

Val smiled up at him.

"Don't worry sweety," she assured him. "We're just getting started."

With that she crawled up his prone body until her vagina was targeted just above his stiff missile. Then she plunged herself down on him, burying his cock into her pussy in a single, smooth motion.

"Ungh!" Barry groaned loudly.

Then grabbing her by the hips he began pumping his hips up into her kneeling body instinctively. He didn't exactly know what he was doing. But judging from Valerie's reaction, he must be doing it right.

There's nothing that Valerie loved more than teaching a virgin about fucking. She smiled broadly as she humped on Barry's virile body.

'Yes, he is most definitely a man, ' she whispered to herself.

Barry's first lesson lasted most of that afternoon. Betty suspected that Valerie had Barry with her, she didn't mind. Just as long as she had her Dan. That was all that concerned her.

The rest of the men were ignorant of the goings on at the creek. Even Fitzhugh didn't consider Barry a threat, despite having witnessed the boy's escapade with both women just a few days before. He still thought of him as a boy.

During his first lessons, Barry learned about cocksucking, and fucking of course. But he also learned about eating pussy. At first he thought this too depraved to participate in. He confused the pussy with where a woman peed from.

That is until Valerie reminded him that men piss from their cocks, but that's where their fuck juices come from nevertheless. He paused to consider this and had to agree with her. So reluctantly he agreed to try eating her pussy.

It didn't take him long to be converted. And Valerie soon discovered that the man that she only saw as a boy, until only recently, was in fact a natural cunt licker.

Once he got started sucking her cunt, she had a hard time to make him stop. Eventually things evolved to the next lesson. Sixty-nining. This also, he learned quickly and felt this to be his favorite position to date.

When the lessons were finally finished, at Valerie's insistence. They both made their way back to the camp by different routes.

Valerie arrived first, beating Barry by a good fifteen minutes. Betty smiled at Valerie mischievously at seeing the flushed look on her face. If she had doubts before, they were dissipated now. Valerie had been making out with Barry as well.

Valerie's next hurdle was to convince her other two adult lovers. Their next thrift was going to be tomorrow night. That would be the right time to spring this on them.

Fitzhugh was ready for the next fuck session. This time he got there ahead of the threesome. He came prepared for the show this time. He managed to store away some food and even some liquor from a discarded Giant bottle of whiskey he had found.

Yes, if he wasn't going to get fucked. Then by god he was still going to have a good time for himself. He was all set up in his secret viewing room, waiting for the performers to arrive. He pulled out his whiskey reserve and poured a generous portion into a Giant thumb-guard used for sewing. He took a deep swallow of the alcohol and waited patiently

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.