Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

As I mentioned earlier, it has been nearly eight years since the 'Spindrift' was first marooned on this damnable planet. A planet inhabited by humans twenty times taller than Earth norm.

Through their adventures they had made allies, but the Giant's Government had relentlessly hunted them down. They had escaped hundreds of traps and when that failed they had luckily managed escaped imprisonment.

Along the way they had even saved a few Giants lives. Their Earth human nature would not allow them to let anybody suffer needlessly if they could help it.

When they had first landed here, Valerie tried to control herself in regards to her sexual needs. She realized soon after their landing in this place that the men needed to concentrate on finding a means to return to Earth safely.

But as time rolled by, they had all resigned themselves to the situation that now faced them. Barring a miracle, they would have to live out their lives in this Land of the Giants.

That's when she began to approach Steve, then Mark and eventually even young Barry into her nest of sexual gratification. She left Dan alone for Betty.

Betty, with her strict upbringing, was monogamous in nature and was attracted to Dan, even before the craft ever left for their ill-fated flight. Despite being in her late twenties at departure, she had remained a virgin. To help in this, she did seek out advice from the only other female companion of the group. And luckily for her Valerie was a nymphomania encyclopedia of information on the subject of sex.

But as I said, she was monogamous, and Dan would be the only man for her.

At first, the idea of sharing the redheaded moviestar caused great friction between Mark and Steve. That is until Valerie took them both on at the same time.

This first threesome had Steve getting sucked by her, while Mark was busily eating out her pussy. Then they would switch places and continue on. That first, group get together, went well into the following morning. Valerie had been fucked three times by each and had sucked two loads of cum each. Let us simply say that everyone was satisfied by the service that night, three years ago.

Barry was finding it hard to be included into the group. Starting in this adventure as a teen, he would grow more mature and was continuously mothered by both Betty and Valerie as the years rolled by.

But both beautiful women still only saw him as a boy despite his now being in his twenties. Each time one of the girls would pass near him he would feel his cock stir in excitement.

On his eighteenth birthday he had spied Betty bathing in the secluded creek that the marooned group had discovered for that purpose. He watched, hypnotized, as the blonde stewardess began caressing her naked breast and then slip a hand into her crotch.

He would have had his cock in his hand by now. Trying to time his stroke to her hand. Imagining that his cock was stroking in and out of her pussy.

As she would lie on her back against a Giant pebble, Barry could clearly see her fingers disappear into her gaping cunt, as she stroked her finger in and out. He could hear her breath come in short gasp, as her own excitement approached its peak.

Then without any warning, he would watch as her back arched in her climax of self-gratification. He would cum at almost the same instance every time.

After that first peeping encounter with Betty, he would try and catch either of them at the creek whenever he could. Sometimes he was lucky, sometimes not.

His most memorable experience was when he found Valerie and Betty both nude on the shore. At first he was confused about what was going on. He could clearly see the women on top of each other, but they weren't facing each other's face.

With Betty underneath, Valerie's face seemed to be buried in between Betty's legs, and vice versa. He looked on in curiosity as to what the two mature women, they were in their early thirties by now, were doing to each other. He approached the pair cautiously, not wanting to be caught spying.

In this instance, he got closer than he ever had before. He was a mere ten feet away of the ravishing beauties. So close that he could actually hear their breathing. He looked on in amazement as he could now clearly see Betty's tongue reach up and lick Valerie's blood swelled pussylips. And he assumed that Valerie was doing the same to Betty's cunt.

"Oh yes Val!" Betty said. "Keep doing that. Suck my clit. Oh God! That feels so good."

Barry could hear the licking sound emanating from Betty's crotch. But he didn't know what a 'clit' was. He thought that was what women called their pussylips. He pulled out his cock again and began masturbating while observing the two women before him.

Betty bit down on one of Val's pussylip and pulled on it with her teeth, then let it snap back.

"Oooooh!" Valerie exclaimed. "Do that again hon. That felt nice."

And again Betty pulled with her teeth, this time she repeated the gesture to the other pussylip.

Barry looked on, mesmerized, at the elasticity of the woman's pussylips. Then, unconsciously, he stepped out of his cover in the bushes and got in for a closer look.

It was just then that Betty opened her eyes and was looking up from between Valerie's open legs. She was shocked to see sweet innocent Barry standing above them, jerking on his now mature cock. Just at that moment he came.

He shot his jism over the intertwined female couple and showered Valerie's back with his hot juices. Valerie knew that someone had interrupted her lesbian pleasure with Betty, and she didn't like that. She abruptly turned over and was astounded to see that it was Barry.

Unable to control his ejaculation, Barry kept on shooting his sperm in the air before the two women, who were now sitting before him.

Not wanting to waste this fresh sperm, Valerie got to her knees and crawled towards the naive young man and took his spurting tool into her mouth and began to earnestly suck the juices out of him.

Betty just looked on, dumbfounded. She had never actually sucked a cock before. Despite fucking Dan now for close to three years, she had only licked it tentatively in the past. But now, seeing Valerie sucking Barry's cock before her eyes, she had an urge to learn how to from her sexual mentor.

She approached the locked couple and watched closely as Valerie's lips sucked feverishly on the young man that Barry had grown into. She knew that Valerie was swallowing the white fluid as she could see her throat muscles work on swallowing. She was licking her own lips with her tongue at the sight before her.

Barry's knees were weakening and he found himself on his knees before the sucking redhead. Without thinking, he grasped her thick red hair and began to energetically fuck his hips into her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.