Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

Betty and Valerie kept their promise to young Glivard Simms and gave him a thorough education on sexual practices.

Over the next few months they would teach him all that they knew, except of course their fondness for his hamster, Gilden.

As time went on, Gilvard became a staunch ally to the Little People. Leaving them supplies in predetermined locations in the forest whenever they required something. Yes, life was getting easier for the marooned group.

It took months of convincing. But eventually, even the men of the group came to trust their newfound Giant friend Glivard. And they didn't even mind demonstrating sexual intercourse in front of him with the two willing women.

Glivard was particularly fascinated in the interracial coupling of Betty and Dan. In the Giant's society this was yet another taboo element. With magnifying glass in hand he would watch as the black cock disappeared into her gaping pussy. And hear her exclaim loudly as he fucked his eleven inches into her.

Valerie, as always, would show whatever else he needed. He was shocked at first to know that a woman could take on more than one lover at a time. But he could quickly determine that for himself as he watched the beautiful redhead take the other three men of the group

He was a bit puzzled about the overweight man that would accompany them on occasion. He only seemed to come whenever they planned to stay overnight in Gilden's cage, as they did that first day, so long ago.

Only on these occasions would the two women indulge themselves to Gilden's bestial cock. Since Fitzhugh already knew all about it, it would be the only time that they would allow him to get intimate with them.

He didn't mind that at all. Giving up steady fucking for the sake of his true interest which had always been bestiality, was a godsend on this lost planet. And since this was his field of expertise, he took great pleasure in educating the two women on the ins and outs of animal fucking.

On these visits he would even feign interest in Glivard's research. Asking him to show his specimens up close. He would point out silently the various animal cocks to the two aroused women.

But they would never risk having intercourse with any of these. For they were all wild beast and represented a real danger of being killed.

But one day, he noticed that the one called Fitzhugh was no longer coming over and asked his tiny friends why that was.

He was shocked to learn that he had disappeared without a trace one day. Despite a thorough search, they could find no trace of him. Eventually they had resigned themselves that he had been captured or worst yet, killed by some wild animal.

Over the years, Glivard had learned a lot from his Lilliputian friends. His body built up in stature and he switched from glasses to contact lenses. An invention that Mark explained to him in detail and for which he now owned the sole patent on his world. Thanks to this, his family would be in need of nothing. Their financial future had been secured thanks to the marooned Earth people.

By the time Glivard reached high school, he had already gained a strong following of girls wanting to experience his know-how about sex. He lost his virginity at fifteen to his seventeen-year- old neighbor who dared him to show her a good time as a joke.

She didn't laugh afterwards, thanks to Valerie and Betty's excellent tutelage. From then on his reputation spread like wildfire throughout the school and would follow him for the rest of his adult life, most likely.

Yes, he would most assuredly become this world's Hugh Heffner.

After he graduated from college with his veterinarian diploma in hand, Betty and Valerie had a surprise gift for him.

For the first time in the three years that he had known them. The two women showed their talent with his pet hamster, Gilden. He was fascinated to learn how truly versatile a woman could be sexually.

He came so powerfully that it took him an hour just to clean up after himself. He listened attentively as he learned ways to introduce this practice to women of his own Giant stature.

And this fit in so nicely with his interest in animals.

And what ever happened to Fitzhugh, you ask?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.