Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

With the blonde stewardess now in a doggy fucking position as the Giant hamster kept fucking its fourteen inch cock into her. The always horny movie star saw an opportunity she couldn't pass on.

Throwing herself on her back, she pushed with her legs until she was directly under the blonde woman's cock stuffed cunt.

What a sight this presented her. Without hesitation, she lifted her head higher and began licking that scrumptious looking cock, not forgetting about Betty's seeping pussy.

Valerie discovered that she could get a maximum buzz by just letting that huge pole glide along her tongue as it kept on fucking Betty's vagina. In the out-stroke, it would be covered with Betty's juices, giving her a combination platter.

Fitzhugh watched a minute more before stepping in front of the now kneeling Betty. She had her head down from the exhaustive fucking that she was enduring.

He reached down to her chin and lifted her face. He was now kneeling and his cock was stiff once again. He shuffled forward a bit more and slipped his rod past her gaping lips.

Betty didn't even realize what she was doing. Her lips instinctively closed around that stiff member and sucked it in deeply. All the while, she kept pumping her ass back into the Giant hamster's groin. Trying to find even more cock of which there were no more to be had.

Here was the demure Betty Ann Hamilton. A decent woman, with a strict upbringing, being fucked by an animal. Her pussy sucked by another woman. While at the same time sucking on a man old enough to be her father.

Within a minute of this sexual gang-bang, Betty exploded into the most powerful orgasm of her life. Valerie tried to drink as much of the female juices as she could, but it just didn't want to stop.

Valerie had lost count as to how many orgasm the blonde woman had experienced. Was it six, or maybe seven.

Betty was even more lost to the count than Valerie was. For her body had three or four while she was unconscious earlier.

Finally Gilden, the Giant hamster, came as well.

"OOOHHHH! Godddd!" Betty gurgled past Fitzhugh's cock.

This also triggered his second cum in as many minutes. His jism washed its way past her tonsils into her sucking throat as the hamster's cum shot deep inside her womb. When he finally finished he pulled his cock free of Betty's still sucking mouth and sat down to watch the bestial climax unfold.

For its size, in the animal kingdom, he was sending a large quantity of semen into the young woman. So much so that it began spraying past his cock and her pussylips as it overflowed. Valerie desperately clamped her lips at the junction drinking in as much of it as she could. It consisted of a mixture of hamster cum and Betty's own juices.

Even as Gilden finished cumming, he remained stuck inside of Betty's vagina. This was causing some concern to both woman. That his until Fitzhugh, with his bestiality knowledge, explained the purpose of the knot and that it would eventually shrink and pop free.

For ten long minutes they remained locked together. This was the purpose of the knot. It was to increase the chances of fertilization in the female.

When it finally did shrink enough to be pulled free. It came out with a loud POPPING sound and was immediately followed by a gush of animal jism.

Not wanting to let any of it go to waste, Valerie flipped the weak Betty onto her back and dove into the blonde's seeping pussy. She lapped up the animal semen as if she hadn't drunk in days.

When the last of it was gone, she crept up along Betty's prone body to her face. There, she opened her mouth and let the last gulp that she kept there trickle down to Betty's gaping mouth. She in turn swallowed animal semen without even giving it a second thought.

Fitzhugh watched in full admiration the two woman as they kissed naked in front of him. He was pleased with himself as well. He had actually taught something to that snotty know-it- all Valerie.

After resting for almost an hour they all agreed that it was time to get dressed and find a way out of the enclosed lab.

Fitzhugh explained how he had gained entry in the first place and decided that they could do the same to escape.

Before scrambling down the electric cable, Betty and Valerie left a note for Glivard using a Giant pencil. They were sorry that they had to leave, but promised to come back soon to teach him whatever he wanted to know.

Of course they were also looking forward to visiting with Gilden at the same time. But they both agreed that that was one aspect of sex that Glivard wasn't ready to learn yet. Maybe in a couple of more years.

A few days later the two women kept their promise to Glivard Simms and returned to his house voluntarily. They were waiting for him in the bushes outside as he came home from school one afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.