Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

As Fitzhugh approached the mesmerized Valerie, who was hypnotized at the sight the blonde stewardess getting fucked by Glivard's Giant hamster, Gilden. He crept quietly so as not to alarm the fucking rodent.

He grabbed hold of the bars and stuck his head in as far as he could without getting stuck in between them.

"Psssssst!" He whispered in Valerie's direction. "Valerie, it's me. Fitzhugh!"

"Eeeeeek!" Valerie shrieked in surprise.

She turned around as she jumped away from the familiar sounding voice. A broad smile took hold of her lips as she rushed the bars to hug the rotund man. Forgetting that she was completely naked before him.

"Sssshhh!" He hushed her, along with hand signals.

He looked over to the fucking hamster to make sure that her outburst hadn't startled it.

Gilden kept fucking merrily away. It would take more than a loud sound to disrupt his fucking. Being a domestic pet did have its advantages. He had been around the Giant humans since he was a cub, and was used to such outburst. Though, he had never seen a human this tiny before.

"Oh! Fitz," she began excitedly. "We've got to help Betty."

Fitzhugh led her to the door of the cage, and together they managed to release the latch that kept it closed. With her arm in his, Valerie and Fitzhugh cautiously approached the still impaled Betty and her bestial lover. They didn't want to startle the domestic rodent.

They could hear her begin groaning on the ground. She was beginning to regain consciousness.

"Well, at least she's still alive," Valerie whispered to Fitzhugh.

Fitzhugh patted her hand reassuringly, then slipped a hand to her naked breast and squeezed unabashed.

"Hey!" She yelled at him. "What do you think your doing?"

"Ssssh!" He said through his finger on his pursed lips as he pointed back to Betty.

She slapped him across the face to make her displeasure known nonetheless. Valerie was angry at the portly man's audacious move. But the incident also reminded her of her nakedness before him. She tried covering herself with her hands, not remembering where her clothing had wound up. She knew that they were somewhere under the roughage, but she couldn't see them.

He reciprocated with an even louder slap across that beautiful cheek.

"Listen you fucking whore," he told her arrogantly. "Ever since we crashed on this godforsaken planet you two have been parading those cunts from one bed to another. And you never gave me the time of day."

She was shocked at his vile outburst. Though she knew that he had her dead to rights on the complete statement. In eight years, she and Betty ignored Fitzhugh's sexual needs like the plague.

"Well today," he went on. "Alexander B. Fitzhugh will have his needs fulfilled."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.