Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

With no forewarning, the Giant hamster jumped onto Betty's back. And with its hand-like paws grasped her tiny shoulders. This gave the rodent the leverage it need to shuffle its body forward.

Though the hamster-like pet fit easily in the palm of one of the Giant humans that inhabited this world. But to the humans from Earth, it was larger than a St-Bernard dog, but just slightly smaller than a pony. And by their standard, he weighed in at over one hundred and eighty pounds.

The sudden addition of Gilden's weight on her back caused her to bow her back from the strain. Beneath her, Valerie never stopped licking Betty's seeping pussy. She stared in wonder as she saw the Giant rodent shuffle his groin closer and closer to Betty's upturned ass.

Turning her sight upwards towards the beast's groin, she was amazed to see its stiff cock jutting out. It was huge, by her standard.

Gilden kept shuffling forward, his prick humping blindly in the air, seeking the warmth of Betty's hot cunt.

"God Betty!" Valerie exclaimed. "You won't believe the size of his pecker!"

Valerie's mentioning of the animal's cock brought her out of her daze. She still didn't quite realize what was happening around her. It was all just to surreal.

"Its gotta be at least thirteen," Valerie continued describing it to her. "No, at least fourteen inches long."

To the Giant humans this was insignificant. Barely more than an inch long. Even Glivard with his interest in biology hardly noticed it. But to a woman the size of Betty, this graphic description woke her immediately from her daze like a bucket of cold water.

"Get it off," she yelled back pleadingly. "Get it off of me, please. Oh God! This can't be happening."

Valerie was helpless to aid her companion. She was pinned under the thrusting bestial couple above. She could just stare curiously as that animal cock kept getting closer and closer to those blonde covered pussylips.

It finally got close enough that it was jabbing Betty's butt with each hump. Betty was glad that it couldn't find her cunt. But the continuous poking was getting to her. So hard was the rodent humping that she was actually finding it painful.

Valerie looked up excitedly at the scene being exhibited before her eyes. That thick rodent cock hitting Betty's upturned ass like a baseball bat. And with each hump, she could hear Betty wail in pain. A devilish grin appeared on her lips.

With no consideration to her friend, she reached up and grabbed hold of that stiff cock. It was covered with a thin coating of slimy pre-cum.

'Must be to lubricate the female, ' she thought.

Then she pulled it downward. Guiding it to its goal, Betty's pussy.

As soon as Gilden felt the warm pussylips kissing his cockhead he shoved mightily into her body. In that first surge, nine thick inches of its rodent cock disappeared into Betty's vagina.

"AAIIIIEEEEE!" Betty let out a blood curdling scream that echoed across the room.

Fitzhugh heard that scream and knew that one of the girls must be in great distress. He speeded up his climb. He could make out the ledge of the table now. Just a few more feet.

Valerie stared, mesmerized at the ferocity that the Giant hamster had invaded Betty's cunt. She honestly didn't expect to witness half of that cock go into the humble stewardess' pussy at the first shove. But that was what happened and more.

Gilden never paused after entering the tight confines of the human pussy. He kept on humping non-stop, shoving a bit more of his stiff cock into the sucking cunt.

Betty was helpless to do anything about this rape that she was now enduring. She could feel her pussy stretching out to accommodate still more of the bestial cock.

Beneath the now fucking bestial coupling, Valerie stared in disbelief. Betty was taking that cock and she couldn't hear any sound of protest from her.

In fact, Betty had lost her voice at the shocking invasion of her cunt.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Was all that she could utter with each of Gilden's thrust.

Valerie continued staring as that cock continued pummeling the helpless woman. Looking at her hands, which were still covered with some of the rodent's pre-cum, she curiously smelled the slimy substance. Finding the odor not that all disturbing, she stuck out her tongue and tasted it tentatively. She smacked her lips together as she tasted it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.