Land of the Giants - Cover

Land of the Giants

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story is based on the old sci-fi TV-show, LAND OF THE GIANTS. If you recall, the show revolved around a group of marooned travelers who found themselves on a world inhabited by giants twelve times their how size. The vulnerable little people had to hide to survive in this savage world where the smallest of creatures represented a deadly danger. Read on as you discover how they handled this most unusual of situations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size  

Fitzhugh was barely halfway up the cable, as Betty and Valerie were continuing their own mini orgy between themselves. None of them yet realized that things were about to take an unexpected turn.

As Valerie continued lapping hungrily at Betty's seeping pussy. The blonde woman took her companion's relaxed attention to flip them over. She now was above the gorgeous redhead.

She bent her head into the starlet's crotch and proceeded to eat her out like a pro. Valerie's surprise at Betty's aggressiveness only lasted a second before she too resumed sucking the blonde pussy that was now floating above her face.

As their excitement mounted, Valerie wrapped her legs around Betty's head and pulled her in tighter against her cunt. She did the same with her arms, wrapping them around the blonde stewardess' waist and effectively restrained her.

While all of this was going on, Gilden crept out of his cabin and circled the two frolicking women. His nose twitching continuously at the smell of sex that now surrounded the interlocked couple.

Neither of the women were aware of the presence of their bestial audience. But that would soon change very quickly.

Valerie came first. Her orgasm sprayed Betty's licking face, who immediately plastered her lips upon the red furred pussy to capture all of the juices. This, in turn, triggered her own orgasm which showered the movie star's face beneath her.

This sudden outpouring of orgasmic juices was all that was missing to cause Gilden to react sexually. The Giant rodent bolted forward and stuck its large snout into Betty's shooting bush and began licking the juices as fast as she could release it.

"Eeeeeek!" Betty exclaimed in surprise. "Wh... what is that?"

She didn't know what had suddenly pounced on her, but she knew that it couldn't have been Valerie. She could still feel the redhead's tongue near her thigh.

Betty's surprised outburst caught Fitzhugh off guard in his climb. His hand slipped on the wire. He barely managed to grasp it again before plummeting to the floor ten feet below.

Nonetheless, he did slide down a few feet before he managed to control his fall. Looking up to where the panicky yell came from he doubled his efforts to come to the aid of his female compatriots.

Valerie was just as shocked at this development. So shocked in fact, that she didn't even think of releasing Betty from her restraining grasp. Betty remained trapped by Valerie's limbs, which were still wrapped tightly around her head and hips.

Betty struggled to get free. She still couldn't figure out what was licking her cunt, and so fast.

Valerie just stared blankly at the rodent's tongue as it continued lapping at such a blistering pace that she could barely make it out as it shot out, only to disappear into the thirsty beast's mouth, and return for seconds just as fast.

"Oooh! God!" She gasped.

By now, Betty's body was reacting excitedly to that talented tongue. She had forgotten, for the briefest of moments, that an unknown element was doing this to her.

Valerie finally regained her senses enough to release her hold on Betty. She was somewhat surprised when Betty did nothing to try and escape the probing animal tongue.

She kept watching, dazed at the bestial performance unfolding before her eyes. She recalled seeing something similar on Websites back on Earth, but she never considered trying anything like this. Not with any kind of animal. Now she wished that she had taken up the invitation of some of her female friends back home who had tried to convince her to try it.

For the first time since this assault began, Betty looked back to see who her aggressor was, she was shocked to see the large ears and fur of a rodent.

"OH GOD!" She blurted out weakly. "This can't be happening. This isn't right."

She was not very convincing in her objections. For the next three minutes Gilden continued his assault on Betty's vulnerably exposed pussy. In that short time, Betty came thrice more. She couldn't believe that she had already had four orgasms, counting the one that Valerie gave her just moments before. Never in her wildest dreams had she reached such a peak.

Seeing Betty cum for the fourth time got Valerie jealous. She wanted to cum like that herself. Well, maybe later she would have her chance at that talented beast tongue. Not wanting to miss out on all of that delicious female cum, she stretched her head upwards to share it with the still lapping hamster.

But for now she would have to satisfy herself with the show just inches from her face.

By now Gilden was ready for the next step that his mind instructed him

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.