Shania Twain, the Making of a Video - Cover

Shania Twain, the Making of a Video

by David Oberman

Copyright© 2001 by David Oberman

Erotica Sex Story: This is a fictional account of what Shania Twain had to go through to make the music video to her hit song : "Who's bed have your boots been under?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Celebrity   BDSM   Gang Bang   Bestiality   .

Shania his twisting her way around the diner, rubbing her hot body against different studs acting as patrons as she sings her song;

Whose bed have your boots been under?
And Whose heart did you steal I wonder?
This time did it feel like thunder, baby?
And who did you run to?
And whose lips...

She rubs her taught tits against the back on one of the younger cowpokes, who snickers at feeling her nipples brushing his back.

"Cut!" Yells the videos director. "C'mon you guys. How many takes is it gonna take for you to get this right. You're not supposed to notice her. That's the whole idea of this video."

"We know Stan," the one responsible for this fowl up. "But give me a break will ya. I'm only human you know."

"I know, I know. It's hard to keep a straight face. But you're actors for godsakes. Act like it," he retorted. "Damn! I should've hired a bunch of gays," he exclaimed.

"I'm going back to my trailer Stan," Shania said to the director, exasperated at the numerous takes. "Call me when you got this worked out."

"Sure, you do that sweatheart," he told her.

He then called over her manager.

"We've got a major prob here, man," the director explained. "If the guys can't keep it down, we'll never get this done."

"Well, we've got to figure something out," the manager said. "Its been twelve takes so far. How long do you think I'll allow this to continue."

"I know. You got any ideas?" The director asked him.

Thinking it over for a few minutes, a grin finally crept across his lips. He talked to the director in private for a minute and convinced him to let him have a private conversations with the group of male extras. He gathered the group in the back of the diner and told him of his idea.

It only took a moment for them to agree in unison. Pleased that his solution to the problem at hand might bear fruit he left the Diner and headed for his star's dressing trailer. Knocking on the door, he waited before entering.

"Well, did you finally get it straightened out?" Shania asked her manager.

"Yeah, I think I did," he smiled at her.

"I sure hope so," she complained. "My throat is getting raw with all of these takes."

He looked at his ravishing star. Looking over her body from head to toe. She noticed his inspection and was annoyed at those leering eyes of his. She finally stamped her foot down which brought him back to the here and now.

"Are you finished?" She asked him.

"Sorry babe," he pleaded her forgiveness. "But I was just thinking about the video."

"Oh really!" She doubted his sincerity. "And which part of my body snagged your mind?"

"Well, now that you mentioned it. You know that were doing a parody of your beauty. And you are beautiful. Well you know that we're just doing a parody of how beautiful you are by having a diner full of cowboys ignore your presence while you sing the song, right?"

"I know that," she scowled at him. "And your point is?"

"Well I think that we should make sure that we make you as sexy as possible," he told her.

"And what is wrong with the way I look now?" She felt insulted now.

"Noth... nothing!" He stepped into it now. "But with that skintight dress, we can see the outline of your panties. I think you should take them off for the shoot."

She stared at him dumbfounded. Is he serious? She looked in his face and realized that he was deadly serious. She blushed at the idea of parading herself amongst that pack of husky men with no underwear.

She was already braless because of the dress. With her firm breast, they didn't need support anyway, but to be completely naked under such a revealing dress bothered her.

After pleading his case further, Shania's manager finally convinced her that the music video would only benefit from the seamless dress if no panty line were visible. So reluctantly she turned her back to him and pulled up the hem of the dress, reached under and pulled down the thong panties that she was wearing.

She then turned around to face him and slingshot her undies in his face, smirking.

"There! You happy now you old pervert?" She joked.

He just returned her smirk and took a deep whiff of her panties before stuffing them in his pockets and walked out. She fumed at him for his insolence but also smiled at his apparent interest in her career. She turned to her table and resumed applying fresh make- up for the next take.

"I sure hope that they get it right this time?" She said out loud.

A 'gopher' came knocking on her dressing trailer's door, yelling out. "Five minutes, Miss Twain!"

"Thanks Gerry," she answered back, but he was already running back to the director.

A few minutes later, she emerged from the trailer and headed back to the Diner for yet another take. Passing a mirror, she glanced at herself and had to admit that her manager was right. Her not wearing panties did make her more sexy looking. She ran her fingers along her calf and was pleased at the feeling that was coursing through her body.

The knowledge that she was completely naked under that thin, tight dress got her excited. She noticed that her nipples were stiffening because of it. She was embarrassed at this development. The dress did nothing to conceal her nipples aroused appearance. She was considering postponing this take until her excitement subsided. But after a few seconds of consideration she accepted it nonchalantly.

'Oh well, it'll only help make the video that much sexier,' she thought to herself, and continued towards the Diner.

As she was approaching the camera crew and her manager, he noticed her aroused breasts and smiled at her knowingly. She returned it with a scowl on her face, before sticking her tongue out to him. He laughed out loud, and those around him didn't get the 'joke' that he found so funny.

The director was finishing his instructions to the whole cast, and swore that he'd kick the next one who broke into a smirk in the balls.

Shania didn't much care for that kind of language, but she knew that in the video and movie business it was quite common. She patiently waited in her chair until the final directions were being given. Finally the director felt that everything was in readiness and told her to take her position next to the doorway of the Diner and wait for her cue.

She walked over to her position in that red dress and heels and waited. The music was cued up and began playing, then the director would yell, "Action!"

Shania began to sing her song and sauntered into the Diner.

Whose bed have your boots been under?
And Whose heart did you steal I wonder?

She opened the Saloon double doors, which pulled the dress tighter against her breast, showing off those stiff nipples...

This time did it feel like thunder, baby?
Whose bed have your boots been under?

She would swish that so feminine ass towards the first table and lean seductively in the midst of the four men 'having breakfast'. Not a flutter from any of them...

Don't look so lonely
Don't act so blue
I know I'm not the only
Girl you run to

At the next table she would squeeze her body against the back of a muscular college type, crushing her 'bare' tits against his back. No reaction came from him, or his mates...

I know about Lolita
Your little Spanish flame
I've seen you around with Rita
The redhead down the lane

She bumped and grind her way to the counter, her silky hair swaying as she made her way there. None of the cast were showing any reaction to her lascivious demeanor...

Chorus:

Whose bed have your boots been under?
And Whose heart did you steal I wonder?
This time did it feel like thunder, baby?
And who did you run to?

At the counter she would lean forward and pour coffee in a mug. Exposing her deep cleavage to the fat old actor playing the country cook. He managed to control himself just as well as all the others...

'This might finally work,' she began thinking to herself.

And whose lips have you been kissin'?
And whose ear did you make a wish in?
Is she the one that you've been missin', baby?
Well whose bed have your boots been under?

The scene would go back outside, where she would scratch the old Irish Wolfhound's ears in the pickup truck, and he would lick her face playfully...

I heard you've been sneakin'
Around with Jill
And what about that weekend
With Beverly Hill

Back inside the Diner, she would continue to try to arouse the men in various ways. She would sit on top of a table and cross her legs seductively. Still no reaction from any of the actors, not even a wink...

And I've seen you walkin'
With long legs Louise
And you weren't just talkin'
Last night with Denise

She would rub her breast against a back or a muscular arm. No reaction from them, but it only served to arouse her even more. Her nipples were getting more and more prominent...

(Repeat Chorus)

Come on boots...
So next time you're lonely
Don't call on me
Try the operator
Maybe she'll be free

(Repeat Chorus)

I wanna know whose bed, baby
Whoa baby, tell me
Whose bed, yes I wanna know
You better start talkin'
Or you better start walkin'...

"Aaannndd Cut!" The director yelled. "That's it people. That's the take."

Shania smiled broadly at him. Happy that this ordeal was finally over with. She enjoyed the music, but could do without the video's that today's market demanded. She looked back at the cast and crew and blew them a kiss before heading back to her trailer to relax.

The cast glared at her manager, who simply gave them hand signals to 'cool it' and followed her to her dressing trailer.

"Great show, Hon," he exuded to her performance.

She smiled a thanks to him.

"I think that later you should go meet with the cast and thank them personally," he innocently suggested. "I know that they'll appreciate that."

"Sure, I liked them," she agreed. "They're a good bunch."

She lay down for a rest in the trailer's couch, never bothering to remove the red dress.

Half an hour later the filming crew had packed up their gear and were gone. The manager came up behind his star and reminded her that the cast were waiting for her back at the Diner. She got up and straightened up the dress. Because of the tight fit, not a wrinkle was showing. Also she had completely forgotten that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

They both exited the trailer and returned to the Diner to thank the cast. At the door, her manager held them open for her as she entered. She stopped dead in her tracks. The whole cast was there, all twenty of them, buck naked.

She was beginning to turn to leave but was pushed inside by her manager.

"Wha... what are you doing?" She asked.

"Just keeping my end of a deal, babe," he said with a grin.

"Are you nuts?" She yelled at him. "Let me out of here."

"Can't do, Hon," he blocked her way. "How do you think I got these guys to do so well on that final take?"

Her eyes bulged as she finally understood what he had promised. He had offered her to them for their cooperation in the video.

Turning her around, he shoved her in the middle of the pack of men.

"As promised, gents," he told them. "Just make sure you don't bruise the merchandise."

Twenty men surrounded her and grinned back at her manager. She felt hands begin to grope her. A husky man grabbed her around her slim waist and lifted her in the air. This allowed two others to remove her high heeled shoes and tossed them across the Diner. He would then deposit her gently on one of the round tables in the Diner. Her butt and head were at hanging over the edges of this makeshift bed.

She lay there helpless, surrounded by twenty naked men. Each sporting an impressive looking cock of various size and shape. Suddenly, four of them grabbed her extremities while others held her down tightly. Some of the others approached her with knives. This had her worried, she didn't know how far they would go.

One of the knife welding men went to her head while the other towards her legs. At their signal, the four men holding her arms and legs pulled her arms and legs apart. She now found herself spread-eagled. This caused the hem of her tight dress to ride up to her crotch. This gave an enticing view of her exposed pussy hair to those fortunate enough to be at her feet area. This began a stream of whistles as hands went to their cocks and began massaging their rods.

Time came to remove the cumbersome clothing, as little as it was. The one near her face snipped away the shoulder straps of the dress and another took hold of it and pulled it down, revealing those tits that everyone in the world had been fantasizing about.

At her legs, the other cutter was busily slicing away at the dress. Once enough cuts were made, three of the men began tearing the dress off of her struggling body. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she was being forcibly stripped of all her clothing. This gang rape was about to begin.

"No! Don't, please!" She pleaded to the men.

She felt fragments of the dress disappear from her body. This nightmare somehow got her hyper-excited as her nipples began stiffening of their own volition. She knew that screaming wouldn't help her. They were in the middle of nowhere. The film crew were gone and there was nobody else around to hear her yells.

Not wearing any underwear, she was naked in less than a minute, with only tatters of her dress dangling from her now nude body. Her toned body was as beautiful as they expected to be. In fact, it probably belonged in a special edition of Playboy.

She then felt her hands and feet being tied with strips from her own dress. They had planned the outlay of the 'bed' so that it was in the middle of the four supporting columns. These they used to tie her securely in a spread-eagled position.

The tabletop was smaller than her body so her head and buttock were over the edges. This meant that most of her weight would be carried on the small of her back. To relieve some of that pressure she would arch her back, which lifted her tits upward making them that much more enticing to look at.

Once they had completed this task, they all stepped back and looked over their handiwork. She was helpless before their lecherous gaze. She could see from the reaction from their cocks that her situation was arousing these men even further.

Each one of the men's cocks was bouncing up and down as more blood was being pumped into those sexual organs.

But a strange thing seemed to be happening to her own body. Rather than being repulsed by the sight of these naked men, or of being tied down as she was. Her body was getting excited by it all. Her nipples were stiffer than ever. Her pussy was beginning to seep with juices that were being produced by her, against her will.

The men in the front of the pack were the first to notice the moisture that was spreading from her loins. One of them finally took that first bold step and moved towards her helplessly bound form. He buried his face in between her legs nd began to eat her out.

"Ooooh!" She whispered faintly.

She arched her back, at that first contact, as she gasped out loud in ecstasy. Despite her outrage at being sexually assaulted, the man's tongue in her vagina was the relief that her body needed. It only took a few minutes for her first orgasm to surface. This was something that no woman had any control over.

Two men moved to her tits and began suckling one nipple each. Her hand were closed into fists as she continued to struggle against her bindings. Her breathing was getting short and labored as more and more men approached her struggling form. She could feel someone sucking on her toes, as others would squeeze her ass or breast in approval. While all of this continued, the one at her pussy never relinquished.

Two of them unclasped her fist and laid her open hands over their quivering cocks. She instinctively grasped them, but refused to manipulate them. Displeased at her reluctance they each pinched her nipples hard and twisted them painfully.

"Oww!" She exclaimed.

They moved her hands over their cocks and she finally gave in and began to masturbate them as the others looked on in glee. Her body was being ravaged by at least six men at any one time. Then she felt a hand on her chin, turning her head sideways. There before her eyes was an eight inch cock just inches from her lips.

As she watched helplessly, the man approached her until his cock tip made contact with her closed mouth. She felt him applying further pressure, trying to gain entry. She wouldn't let him, she kept her lips pursed tightly shut. The man then reached down and grasped a mitt full of her long silky hair and pulled her head back hard.

Her head was bent back over the edge of the table now. The sudden pain against her scalp caused Shania to gasp out in shock. This was the opportunity that the man was looking for. Seeing her mouth gape open in that brief instance he shoved his cock in. He then released her hair and began fucking his stiff cock past her tight lips. With the tilt of her head as it was, he had no problem deepthroating the superstar.

Shania was helpless to prevent it now, so she resigned herself to the mouth fuck that she was now receiving. She figured that the best thing that she could do now was to get him off as fast as possible so that this invasion could end. In making that decision she began to suck him off voluntarily, lavishing her tongue along the length of the invading member as it moved in and out of her clenching lips.

Glancing sideways she spied her manager with a video camera.

'The bastard is taping this.' She yelled inwardly.

The others surrounding her table/bed were enjoying the spectacle before them. Seeing Shania Twain, one of the most beautiful woman in music today, sucking on a cock got them all excitedly waiting their turn. Hands were pumping all around as they would masturbate themselves to maintain their rigidity.

The one sucking her cunt finally got up and aimed his ten incher at the entrance of her pussy and massaged it against her pussy lips. Shania could be heard whimpering around the cock stuffing her throat, at feeling that contact along her labia. She also continued jerking off the two cocks in her hands.

When the cock at her pussy began to enter her pussy, another orgasm hit her full force. She sucked on the cock in her mouth even harder. She had never felt such a cock in all of her life. Only a few inches had entered her and yet she felt fuller than ever before. The thickness of that member was stretching her pussy lips to a new level. The man continued to fuck slowly into her pussy, only adding an inch more with each in-stroke.

While watching his companion fuck her pussy, the man fucking her face was getting more excited and began pumping his hips faster in response. Shania was still managing to keep pace with him. As this double fuck was going on, one of the guys getting a handjob finally let loose with his load. It hit the side of her face, plastering her hair with the hot juices.

Once he emptied his balls, he pulled his cock free of her grasping hands. It was immediately replaced by a fresh cock. Shania didn't hesitate in taking hold of this new member and resumed her stroking motion to this new participant.

Meanwhile, the cock in her pussy was now past the nine inch mark and still fucking slowly in and out. Shania's breath was shallow at this tease that was being perpetuated on her vagina. She had never felt such a loving fuck, and this from such a huge cock. She always thought that the bigger the cock, the bigger the jerk that is attached to it. Your typical 'Wham, bam thank you ma'am' stereotype. This man proved that assertion to be wrong.

"Here it comesss, Baby," the one fucking her face exclaimed. "Take it all bitch."

She reluctantly began swallowing even before the first spurt shot down her throat. Some of the other guys got closer to watch as they could see her throat muscles contract as she swallowed the load. Hoots and hollers came from the pack of men surrounding her helpless body. This act of exhibitionism triggered another orgasm from her.

The man fucking her pussy took this cue to send in the final inches of his monster cock. He grabbed her by the waist for leverage and sent his body into hers. She nearly gagged as this final surge shoved the other cock unexpectedly deep down her throat, but she never relinquished her sucking.

"Oh! Oh! Yes, that feels so good!" She said, without thinking of her predicament, as yet another orgasm struck her down.

In response the man fucking her pussy began fucking like a damn horse. His strokes were so powerful that her body was sliding across the table/bed, despite being tied down.

When the one at her face pulled out, two more moved forward simultaneously. They glared at each other momentarily then in silent approval they presented both cocks to her.

Shania was dumbfounded. What did they expect her to do. Suck them both together. Unfortunately for her, that was exactly what they wanted. They pushed their cocks together and pushed them against her lips. With a pleading look in her eyes she opened her mouth slowly to admit them in. as soon as they saw the opportunity, they both shoved together and both cocks zipped by her lips.

The hunk fucking her pussy began shooting his scum and he pulled out his spurting cock and shot his load across her torso. So powerful were his jets that they reached her chin and sprayed over her exposed tits. Feeling the heated juice against her skin excited her further and she sucked in the twin cocks down her throat with more gusto.

Once that one finished shooting his jism upon her helpless body, she felt a number of hands lifting her off the table. This was being done despite the cords that kept her bound. Then she felt a body slipping under her and a stiff cock poking at her ass. She realized what was about to occur and once again struggled to try to prevent it. This was hopeless of course.

With no lubrication being applied, she lay helplessly as this new invader was pushing his cock up her sphincter. Luckily for her he was rather thin in the cock department. She was so tense that her ass was shut tight, but the rapist persevered. The only lucky point in this was that the man's cock was thinner than the average. This allowed him to gain entry after a few attempts.

"Oooohh!" She exclaimed.

When that cock head broke through the ring of her ass, Shania tensed up once more which squeezed her firm buttocks against his cock. He enjoyed this immensely, and proved it to her by shoving his cock further into her shit chute.

Once he got the first four inches in, another took position at her pussy and shoved his nine incher into her in one powerful surge. This caused Shania to stare blankly at the groins of the two men fucking her mouth. She was now impaled by four cocks at the same time, while still manipulating two others in her bound hands. The depravity of this caused her to have three or four orgasms in rapid succession.

'Will this depravity never end.' She thought pleadingly.

As if her worst nightmare had reached its limit, she felt someone had climbed on top of her and was now straddling her chest. Next she felt the warm blooded presence of yet another penis in the valley of her cleavage. The next thing that occurred was the man's hands squeezing her tits together and his humping his cock for a titty fuck. He would massage her breast as he pumped his prick through her cleavage.

'Oh God! This can... can't be happe... happening!' She was thinking to herself. "Sev... seven cocks. Al... all at... at once.'

Her ordeal had been going on for over half an hour already, but so far less then half of the men had had their shot at her violated body. And it didn't look like they cared to give her a rest period until they did. As soon as one cock vacated a spot, another would immediately jump in.

By this time she could no longer tell when one orgasm would end and the next begin, so fast were they coming. Though she wouldn't admit it to herself, her body was telling her how much she really enjoyed sex.

Some of the guys just couldn't hold off till their turn came up and so they would shoot a load on her. At least five of them had done so since this gang rape began. They would usually aim for her smooth face or tits.

One of them even asked the guys fucking her mouth to free it up for him so that he could shoot it down her open mouth for all to see. They didn't object, in fact they found it exhilarating to watch. As the white liquid shot out of his piss hole, it would strike her on the chin and nose before he finally got his aim right and everyone watched mesmerized as the jism went into her mouth.

"Don't let it go to waste Shania," he would tell her.

As a reminder of what was expected of her someone would twist her nipple painfully. They needn't have bothered. By this time she had resigned herself to the fate that had befallen her and swallowed it eagerly. To add to their show, she then licked the jism from around her mouth and swallowed that as well.

The twin cocks returned to her mouth and resumed their fucking. The one fucking her tits shot his load which struck her on her upturned chin and ran down her neck to puddle on the floor under her. He climbed down off the table and was immediately replace with yet another. This one was more sadistic. He would torture her tits rather than massage, and she was helpless to stop him.

Tears were streaming across her face as she mumbled her pain around the two cocks still stuffed in her mouth. She was temporarily saved when one of the husky college guys pulled that jackass off of her and decked him one.

"None of that. Hear!" She heard her savior exclaim.

Looking over to him, she could see that he had the backing of half a dozen of the more muscular participants. This, however, did not stop the rape. They just didn't want to get involved in pain. Nonetheless, Shania showed her appreciation to her protectors with a friendly look of her eyes. It didn't go unnoticed for their smiled back at her.

All the while her gang fuck never stopped. The two cocks in her mouth were still pumping in and out. While the ones in her pussy and ass had established a tempo that had one going in while the other out. She could feel both those cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane that separated her orifices.

A new element was added to this gang bang when another man managed to slip his face to her crotch and began sucking on her clit while his companion continued pumping his stiff cock into her pussy.

This she found increased her own excitement to the obscenity of this whole situation. Without any conscious thought she began humping her ass in unison with them. The others noticed this and smiled broadly, mistaking this as a sign of her willingness to continue.

Finally one of the two cocks began ejaculating. This soon triggered his partner. Shania was now in the unfortunate position of trying to swallow a double load simultaneously. She was being filled with their sperm faster than she could swallow, so some of it began escaping past her lips.

Unknown to her, one of the guys had placed a bowl beneath her head which was catching whatever she would miss. As soon as the pair vacated her mouth another cock presented itself. Looking up she saw that it was her savior from earlier. She smiled up at him and took his cock without any objection.

Given the circumstances, she figured that she might as well satisfy any that are willing to protect her from violent abuse. She licked the cockhead expertly before allowing it to proceed further down her throat. The jock appreciated the attention that the singer was giving him. He reached down to her nipples and massaged them soothingly.

"Mmmmmhh!" She responded positively to that.

"I want in, Miss Twain," he said shyly. "Is that okay with you?"

She couldn't believe that one of her rapist was actually asking permission to do so. Strangely, she found the request sweet, and felt that this might well be his first sexual experience. She smiled up at him and nodded her head affirmatively.

The college jock pushed his cock past her lips which she immediately closed around it. He took a deep breath and began to slowly fuck his nine inch cock to the back of her throat. Looking down he noticed that she had tilted her head completely back to make it easier for him to send his cock down her throat. Seeing that she was actually helping him in this he pushed further in.

Shania had to time her breathing with his fucking but she found that she could manage quite easily once she got the timing down. She could feel the stiff member as it drove into her throat. The warmth of the organ was soothing in a way. Whenever the occasion arose, she would lick the length of the member before it would disappear down her throat again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.