Making A Family - Cover

Making A Family

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Alone at home one day, John finds his mother's secret diary. He learns her most secret fantasies and sets out to fullfill them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough  

Jenny waited nervously in the living room for her father's return. Everything was perfect, except for her nerves. The fluttering in her belly had increased and her drooling little pussy insisted on soiling the nice new panties she was wearing. She had checked and rechecked everything. The dining room table was set with fine china and crystal while candlelight danced across the room. Slow, smooth jazz played softly in the background, enhancing the sexiness of the setting.

Shortly after eight o'clock Joe Reese pulled into his driveway apprehensively. Turning off the engine, he sat staring into the seemingly dark house. He had thought about his lovely daughter all weekend, worrying that he had betrayed her by agreeing to John's wicked sex plot. He trusted Susan and John both but still felt a bit guilty about tricking Jenny into bed with him.

With the entire weekend alone in the mountains, Joe had plenty of time to reflect on his relationship with his daughter as well as his relationship with their neighbors.

He truly liked John and was impressed with the boy's ingenuity and cunning and greatly respected his protective nature over his mother. His feelings about Susan were stronger still. He had never known another woman like her. She gave of herself completely, both physically and mentally with an energy he had never seen in another woman. This was the woman he had always dreamed about but feared did not exist.

Glancing up at the window he caught the dancing of candlelight through darkness and faint form of his daughter swaying in the background. His heart began to pound as he watched her, her silky movements sending warm sparks of pleasure throughout his body. Shaking, he opened the car door and got out, still staring at Jenny's silhouette as it slithered sensuously about the room.

He closed the car door and, gathering up his courage, strutted up the walkway to front door. Opening it slowly he peered inside, not wanting to interrupt Jenny's dancing. He stood in the hallway for several short minutes gazing at his beautiful fifteen-year-old daughter. His eyes traveled ever so slowly from her small sensuous feet up her caves and across her knees. He paused at her thighs and readjusted his growing cock in his pants.

Jenny's sinewy hip movements were causing her skirt to slide upwards and Joe feasted visually on the pale flesh of her thighs and the double-layered white stocking tops. It was a scene that even his perverse imagination could not have dreamed up. He briefly saw Jenny's hand slide up her thigh and between her legs before she turned around.

When she saw her father standing in the hallway watching her, Jenny was startled and embarrassed. Her hand shot up, covering her mouth as she gasped.

"Oh! Daddy!" she said. "I didn't know you were home! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Why?" Joe asked her as he entered the living room. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"

Jenny blushed.

"Thank you, Daddy", she whimpered as she hugged him.

"I'd love to see more!"

Jenny giggled softly, then said. "Well maybe later, but lets eat first. Susan cooked dinner for us and I'm starved."

"New outfit? It's absolutely gorgeous sweetheart!" Joe told her as he eyed it up and down. His eyes focused on her budding nipples as they poked through the thin material of the skirt. Jenny saw him looking but acted as if she was unaware of his lustful gaze.

"Yes. Susan picked it out and bought it for me."

"She has excellent taste! It sounds like you and Susan got along pretty well then", he said inquiringly.

"We got along great!" Jenny replied as she led him into the dining room.

Joe let out a low hiss as they entered the room, impressed with the romantic setting. His large balls began to tingle as he realized his darkest fantasy was coming true.

"Very nice, Sweetheart", Joe said as he kissed his daughter's cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy. I just wanted to take the time to show you how much I love you and appreciate you", she said shyly.

"I love you too!"

He bent to kiss her cheek again but her head turned towards his and their lips ended up together. They didn't hold it long but both father and daughter relished the intimate kiss.

"Why don't you get into something comfortable while I get dinner set up." Jenny told her father.

"Sounds like a great idea, Jenny." Joe replied as he headed off to change.

Joe washed, shaved and brushed his teeth quickly, not wanting to keep his gorgeous daughter waiting. With difficulty, he searched for something to wear that Jenny might think was sexy, settling finally for a pair of light pajama bottoms and his summer robe.

When he returned to the dining room Jenny was already seated, both wine glasses filled and a delicious smelling lasagna on their plates. Jenny smiled as she gazed at her handsome daddy, her eyes traveling over his body with wicked desire. Both of them knew what the evening would bring but neither of them openly spoke of it.

They chatted together about the weekend as they ate, Joe admitting to Jenny that he spent most of his time thinking about her and worrying about her. Jenny told him how much she enjoyed her stay with John and Susan and how she hoped they would all become good friends soon. Joe didn't tell her that he was already, very good friends with them.

When Jenny tried to pour herself a second glass of wine, he stopped her.

"One glass of wine is enough for you", he said in far too fatherly a voice. He changed his tone quickly and added, "Besides, you promised me a dance and I wouldn't want you losing your coordination"

Jenny giggled and said, "Do you really want to see me dance, Daddy?"

"Yes! I do! Very much!"

With that Jenny rose from the table and picked up the candelabra from the table and led her father into the living room and into the easy chair. Placing the candles on the coffee table she went to the stereo and bent slightly to change the selection and the volume.

Joe watched as his young daughter bent over, his lust growing rapidly. Her skirt had risen up in back revealing the soft meaty flesh of her thighs and the bottom of her panty-covered ass. He stared with desire at Jenny's full, round rump and felt his cock begin to rise again. He had to adjust his robe to keep from revealing the growing lump in his pajamas.

Jenny stayed in her bent over position until the piece she had chosen began to play. Then, as the sexy jazz saxophone started to blow a slow and rhythmic tune, Jenny rose and began her dance.

At first her movements were languid and luxurious with only a hint of sexuality. She swayed her hips and shoulders in a smooth and flowing motion trying her best to keep her nervousness from showing. Jenny smiled as she turned toward her father, her eyes locked on his as she slid a hand from her knee up to her thigh. She intentionally pulled her skirt up slightly to reveal the tops of her stockings. Moving her hips in a circular motion she ground her crotch upward towards her father.

Joe was beginning to breath heavily as he watched his daughter gyrate her sexy teenage hips in front of him. He knew Jenny was offering him her virgin cunt and the thought sent tendrils of pleasure into his fat prick. He felt his cock begin to strain against the loose pajamas causing an obscene tent to rise there. His robe had spread open and Jenny could plainly see the shape his of bulbous cock-head as it rose.

Jenny didn't seem to mind the perverse sight of her father's growing prick so Joe did nothing to hide it. She unconsciously stroked her thumb across her nipple as she danced and then sucked her thumb into her mouth as if it were a small cock. Joe stared in perverse amazement at the lewd insinuations of Jenny's uninhibited moves. His cock had fully hardened now and Joe was becoming painfully aware of the fact that it needed to be freed. Unsure of what his daughter's reaction might be if he exposed himself to her, he refrained from opening his pajamas.

Jenny had hoped that her father would make the first move but he didn't. Susan had told her to make the dance nastier and nastier until he couldn't control himself anymore. That was just what she did. Turning her back to her father she bent slowly as she gyrated her hips causing her firm young ass to protrude outwards. Her hands slid up the back of her thighs bringing with them the back of her skirt.

Facing away from her father while she danced was less inhibiting for Jenny, making it much easier to get nasty. She pulled her skirt up to her waist, fully revealing her frilly panties and luscious thighs. Holding the skirt up with one hand she placed the other on her steaming pussy and slid it from cunt to ass and back again.

Every movement was sending thrills through Jenny's luscious body. She didn't know how long she could keep up displaying herself like this to her father without frigging herself off. She allowed her skirt to fall and raised her shoulders. Turning around to face her father, Jenny was taken by surprise.

Joe had released his fat, rigid cock from its confinement and was stroking it slowly as he watched his daughter dance. Jenny's mouth dropped open at the sight of it but she continued to move, her gyrations becoming even more provocative. She had only seen his man- size cock through the shower door and although it had appeared large she had never noticed how fat it was. Her young pussy drooled at the sight of it.

Joe was slightly embarrassed at exposing himself to his daughter, but that was soon replaced with a rush of exhibitionism when he saw Jenny's reaction to his manhood. Standing up, he removed the robe and let the pajama bottoms drop to the floor. He sat back down and continued to stroke himself.

Jenny gazed her father's genitals, unable to take her eyes from them. She licked her lips suggestively as she watched her father pleasure himself. The large ball-sack looked delicious to her and her mouth began to water.

"Take it off, Baby!" Joe cheered as if he were in a strip club.

Jenny giggled and then slowly peeled off the slinky skirt. She tossed it to her father, who caught it and pressed it to his face. He inhaled deeply, soaking in the scent of his delicious daughter.

Joe almost came as he watched her dance nearly naked in front of him and he had to stop jacking his leaking cock. He couldn't believe how beautiful his daughter had become in just a few years. Her small, perfect breasts and budding pink nipples just begged to be sucked.

"God, Baby! Your beautiful," he said, his voice somewhat raspy.

"Thank you, Daddy!" she giggled back at him. "You're beautiful too."

Jenny couldn't take it any more she had to have some kind of physical contact with her cunt. It was aching to be fondled and probed. She slid her hand down her panties and went straight for her clit.

"Oooh! Daddy! I'm sooooo wet!" she said in a naughty little voice.

"Let me see, Honey. I can't tell if your really wet or not." Joe told her.

Jenny moved closer to her father and pulled her panties to her knees. She spread her legs slightly and Joe slid his hand up her thigh to her waiting cunt crack. He slid his finger up the slit to her precious little pleasure button, stroking it a few times before pulling his hand back.

Jenny cooed and closed her eyes as Joe manipulated her clit and sent shudders of pleasure through her. When he pulled his hand away she almost followed it but caught herself and moved away from him to continue the dance.

Jenny left the panties around her knees, and turning, danced clumsily away from him. Once again Joe's balls almost gave up their load.

Jenny's beautiful round ass was glowing in the candlelight as it squirmed and Joe could almost feel his cock sliding between those firm young cheeks.

When Jenny turned back, she pushed the useless panties from her legs and kicked them to Joe. He immediately opened them up and kissed the slick crotch.

Jenny continued her dance with difficulty, her eyes always returning to his engorged cock and balls. When she couldn't wait any longer she dropped to her hands and knees.

Slowly the young teenager crawled to her father's chair, her hips swaying in rhythm to the music. She stared hungrily at Joe's crotch and licked her lips repeatedly in hot anticipation. When Jenny reached her father's chair she crawled between his legs and reached a small hand up to caress his balls. She loved the way they hung heavily below his cock, with a thick covering of dark wiry hair. She stroked her hand upwards to his prick and pulled the head down to her face. She gaze at the large purple knob that crowned his fantastic cock and quivers of excitement shot through her belly. A large droplet of white precum oozed from the open piss hole and Jenny moved her face to it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.