Making A Family - Cover

Making A Family

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Alone at home one day, John finds his mother's secret diary. He learns her most secret fantasies and sets out to fullfill them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough  

Jenny stood above the sleeping woman and marveled at the way Susan's skin glowed with the sunlight that streaked through the window. She placed the coffee tray she had brought onto the nightstand and poured two cups of the brew. She gazed at Susan as she slept, flat on her belly, the sheets pulled down to her thighs. Her plush ass cheeks jutted upward as if begging to be caressed.

Jenny screwed up her courage and, sitting on the bed, placed her fingertips on Susan's smooth ass flesh. Gently, she stroked over one cheek and then the other, her belly fluttering with desire. Susan groaned lightly in her sleep at Jenny's touch and seemed to push backwards into her hand, slightly. Finally she cast her inhibitions and fears aside and bent her head down to Susan's exposed rear. She brushed her cheek across the left globe of ass flesh, moving across to the right as she turned her head. The thick scent of the woman's behind filled Jenny's nostrils as she passed over the luscious crack, causing her to pause for a second whiff.

Susan smelled so sexy to Jenny. Even her behind! She placed her hands into the center of the sleeping woman's rear and spread both cheeks wide, revealing the tiny brown pucker of her asshole. Jenny stared lustfully as Susan's sphincter flexed before her as if inviting her in. She took the invitation gratefully and dipped her face into the anal spread. Her tongue licked gently and tentatively at the small hole first testing for texture then for tasted. Flattening her tongue, she swiped up the length of Susan's crack several times, wetting it with her saliva. At last she pointed her tongue and dipped into the little hole. She found she had to apply a good deal of pressure to overcome the clenching ass muscle.

Jenny persisted with her probe and soon had the length of her tongue buried deep in the Susan's asshole. She was surprised to find the taste not at all repulsive and in fact though it was quite sexy.

"Mmmmmm", Susan moaned as she awoke from a blissful dream. She felt the small, soft hands holding her open and knew that it was Jenny that was giving her the pleasure. She kept her eyes closed for several long minutes, allowing the teenager to suck and probe to her hearts content.

Jenny's tongue waggled hungrily inside Susan's warm scat tube, lapping at the sensitive walls, her lips sucking around the delicate hole. She realized Susan had awoken when she felt the delicious ass pushing back at her, accepting an even deeper probe. Jenny was thrilled that Susan was allowing this very intimate act between them. She hoped it meant that there would be more. Her virgin pussy was drooling warm girl cum and her own asshole was clenching in sympathy with Susan's.

"What a wonderful way to wake someone, Jenny" Susan mewled. But you had better give me a chance to get my eyes open or I'll cum before we've had our morning coffee."

Jenny reluctantly pulled her tongue from Susan's anal passage and sat upright.

"Good morning, Susan!" Jenny was glowing brightly.

Sitting up Susan pulled the girl close and kissed her deeply, the taste of her own ass in Jenny's mouth. Her tongue dove inward and lapped deliciously at the faint taste of scat in the teenager's mouth.

"Mmmm" Susan said as she broke the kiss. "Your mouth tastes really sexy, Jenny!"

"So does your ass!" Jenny giggled back. She retrieved the two cups and passed one to Susan.

"I think we're going to have to keep you here with us, Jenny." Susan said between sips. "I don't ever remember being awakened so nicely. And then to be served coffee in bed! It's enough to spoil me you know!"

"I'd love to spoil you Susan." the girl confessed. "I have never been... uh... you know."

"Attracted to a woman?" Susan asked.

"Yes. That's what I mean."

"Well neither have I!" Susan told her. "But with you Jenny... you just really get my blood flowing. You're so beautiful that I can't help but want you sexually!"

"Boy! I'm so glad to hear you say that. I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same way."

"Well, I do, Jenny. I feel exactly the same way!"

Jenny bent and placed a feather-light kiss on Susan's cheek, a tear forming in her eye. It was a tear of happiness. Susan brushed it away with her finger and caressed the young girls cheek gently.

"Tonight is your big night, Jenny." Susan told her. "Are you excited?"

Jenny grinned widely and said, "Uh huh! Really excited! But..." She stopped short unsure of how to phrase her feelings.

"What is it?" Susan asked, seeing the doubt in Jenny's eyes.

"I mean, how am I ever going to get Daddy to... you know."

"Fuck you?"

"Yes, Fuck me!" Jenny said, giddy with embarrassment.

"Well, you'll have to be the one to seduce him. Father's are funny about that kind of stuff. They don't want to hurt their relationship with their daughter's. You'll have to make it clear to him what you want."

"How can I do that?" Jenny asked incredulously. "It's not like I can walk up to him, kiss him on the cheek and say 'Hi Daddy! Wanna fuck me?'"

"No you certainly can't!" Susan joked. "But you could give him a big sloppy French kiss and say 'Hi Daddy! My horny little slut cunt is just dripping for your big cock!"

Both girls laughed at the ridiculousness of the statement.

"No. Really, Susan how am I ever going to seduce him? I've never done anything like that before."

"Hmmmm. Let's think about this for a moment." Susan said and the both of them went to thinking of ways to get her father in bed. Susan knew it wouldn't matter what the girl did. Her father was as ready as Jenny was and all that it would take would be a small spark to start the fires. She thought about her first night with her son and how she had danced lewdly before him and how heated up the boy had gotten watching her.

"Jenny, do you like to dance?" she asked her.

"Yes! I love to dance. Doesn't everyone?"

"I think I may have the perfect solution for you then."

"Tell me!"

Jenny was all smiles as they planned the seduction of her father, her pussy quivering as Susan described what she should do.

"We need to go clothes shopping as soon as the mall opens." she told the girl. "You need something sexy that your father has never seen you in before. Then we'll need to rehearse your dance, probably at your house. We don't need that horny son of mine pawing you while we rehearse."

"Daddy told me he wouldn't be home until eight o'clock tonight. That should give us plenty of time to practice."

"I'll cook for you and bring the dinner over at seven-thirty. That way you don't have to worry about cooking for him and you can concentrate looking sexy."

"Susan, your so good to me! I really am beginning to love you!" Jenny said softly.

"And I love you, Sweetheart", Susan said as she set down her cup. "Now come into my arms and make love with me. I made no promises to your father."

Jenny almost swooned when Susan said it, her tummy fluttering wildly with anticipation. She put down the cup and removed her robe. She was completely nude beneath it and Susan devoured the girls tender young flesh with hungry eyes.

Jenny laid down facing Susan on her side. They kissed passionately for a long time, their tongues playing languidly in each other's mouths, their hands caressing and exploring the most intimate of areas.

Jenny daringly slipped her hand from Susan's long, hard nipple, down her belly and onto the triangular patch of thick cunt hair. Her fingers combed through the abundant bush pulling gently upward on a few strands and sending a delicious tingle throughout Susan's pussy.

"So soft and thick", Jenny moaned as she looked down at the large crop of brown hair covering Susan's vulva. Her hand ventured further downward until she found the moist slit that separate Susan's puffy sex lips. It was the first time she had ever touched another female's vagina and it thrilled her wickedly. She stroked up to Susan's clitoris and flicked at the little pleasure nub, urging it to grow even tighter.

"Oh. Yes, Sweetheart! Touch me there!" Susan moaned softly as her own hand went between Jenny's legs.

Jenny's breath caught in her throat when Susan touched her, the more experienced woman's finesse sending erotic sparks into her virgin hole.

"Oh! Susan! You're touching my pussy!" she gasped. "It feels... so... good. I never felt..." Jenny was having problems getting the words out.

"You shouldn't be so bashful about talking dirty, Jenny." Susan whispered as she rolled Jenny's soft clit in her fingers. "You can say all the nasty words you want when your having sex. It really turns me on and your father will love it!"

"I've never talked that way before, really! Jenny gasped, her hips grinding sensuously into Susan's hand. "Well, at least not out loud."

"Well you better learn!" Susan said with emphasis, her thumb pressing into Jenny's slick pleasure nub. "Repeat after me! Cunt!"

"Cunt!" Jenny repeated, a little hesitant.

"Blurt it out Jenny. A cunt is a beautiful thing. Now say it proudly like a true little slut."

"Cunt!" Jenny hissed loudly, the sound of her own voice sending shockwaves of lust through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.