Making A Family - Cover

Making A Family

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Alone at home one day, John finds his mother's secret diary. He learns her most secret fantasies and sets out to fullfill them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough  

As the week progressed so did John's sexual anticipation. He was taking his mother to new levels of degradation and humiliation. Each morning Susan left for work with boy cum spilling from between her scarlet asscheeks. She was in heaven. She loved the wickedness of their acts and thrilled at the way her son dominated her completely. He had even gone as far as buying her a leather dog collar and leash. He would lead her around, her on hands and knees, and call her 'Bitch', making her pant and whine for his cock. She did it willingly and did her best to be her son's bitch-in-heat. After their sessions John would go over his plan for getting Jenny steamed up and ready for her father. He made Susan repeat her parts over and over again, to assure that it went as planned. Susan always found herself wet after their planning sessions and looked forward to the coming weekend as well.

Joe had called Susan at work several times during the week trying to arrange a secret rendezvous with her. She had told him each time that she would be thrilled to be with him but that John was head of the household and she must obey him. She also was sure to add that she was sure something could be arranged after the weekend.

As Friday evening arrived and Joe returned from work, Susan and John waited by the kitchen window, Susan in a short satin robe and John in jeans and t-shirt. They watched as he packed his fishing gear and suitcases into the car and kissed his gorgeous daughter goodbye. Jenny then turned and went back into the house. Both Susan and John thought she had decided to stay at home but within a few minutes Jenny reappeared with a small overnight bag, headed for their front door.

As planned Susan strutted to answer the door, her tail wagging deliciously at her son as she went. John watched as the short robe rose up to reveal the tops of her thighs and her panty-clad ass. He felt the familiar swelling in his jeans as he walked to the living room.

Jenny Reese smiled as Susan opened the door, her long blonde hair streaming in the summer air. Susan understood why her son had wanted to fuck the girl so badly. She was beautiful. Her soft blue eyes danced as she smiled, giving a warm, sensitive and innocent look to her. Her white tank top revealed braless budding breasts with puffy nipples popping out of them and her short denim skirt came barely halfway to her knees and left Susan wanting to see more.

"Welcome, Jenny!" Susan said brightly to her. "We're so glad you decided to come stay with us."

"Thank-you" the girl replied. "I really didn't want to stay alone this weekend. Is John here too?"

"Yes. He's in the living room watching TV." Susan replied, surprised at how quickly the girl had asked about him. Jenny looked Susan's scantily clad body up and down as she entered the house.

"Sorry about the robe, Jenny," Susan lied, "but I like to get comfortable after work and my longer robe is dirty. This was all I had."

"Oh that's ok Mrs. Morris! I like to be comfortable too." Jenny replied with a smile. "You're very beautiful."

"Thank you. Jenny! Please, call me Susan. I was just going to start dinner," she said as they walked into the hallway.

"Can I help you, Susan?" she asked

"Sure! If you'd like. Just drop in and say hello to John he's been looking forward to you coming."

"Really?" Jenny asked with a smile.

"Sure!" Susan winked at the girl. "I think he has the hots for you - but don't let him know that I told you. It will just be our secret."

Jenny giggled as she headed for the living room to see the boy she secretly had a crush on. Susan watched her tight little ass wiggle as she walked away, admitted to herself that she would love to see that tight young ass with her son's long prick stuffed into it. Hell, she would even place the damn thing between her cheeks for him if he wanted. She felt her cunt warm as she walked to the kitchen and began to chop vegetables.

Jenny soon joined Susan in the kitchen and in a very few moments both were chatting like old friends. Susan found the young girl to be very open and outgoing, which she admired greatly. Jenny found herself feeling very comfortable with Susan right off and was happy to find another female she could talk to.

"Did John tell you he liked me or was that just a guess?" Jenny asked outright.

"No. He actually mentioned it to me but I told him you're not allowed to date." Susan didn't want to lie to her but didn't want to be completely honest either.

"Daddy might let me go out with John. He seems to like him a lot and he's talked about you two all week long."

"Really?" Susan asked. "What do you mean he's talked about us?"

"Well. He told me he thought you were very beautiful woman and he thinks John is a great kid."

"Hmmm. Maybe he would let you date John then. I suppose that is worth a try. I have to warn you though. John is nineteen years old and very horny all the time. I'm sure you would spend at least half of your date fighting him off."

"Or not!" Jenny replied quickly a little embarrassed by her own openness. It was just so easy with Susan. She couldn't help but be honest.

Susan laughed out loud.

"You're not a virgin then?" she asked, a bit shocked.

"Oh I'm still a virgin all right. But not by choice!"

"What do you mean? Surely plenty of boys would love to have you. Your one of the loveliest girls I've ever seen."

"Thank-you" Jenny blushed again at the compliment. "But they can't have me if they can't get near me." She was beginning to pout slightly.

"Perhaps I could speak with your father about letting you date. I might be able to make him see reason in it." Susan was lying now.

"Really? Would you do that for me?"

"Sure. I mean we girls have to stick together don't we? After all, we have physical needs too. Don't we?" Susan was trying to pry more information out of Jenny and it was working.

"Boy, I'll say. I'm horny all the time and I've never even seen a boy naked - well except for my dad and some pictures he has." Jenny confessed.

"Your dad? Some pictures?" Susan asked, surprised.

"Well, I can't help it you know. Sometimes when he takes a shower I peek in on him. He doesn't know it but I watch him wash himself through the glass door. The first time I did it I was just curious to see what boys looked like without clothes."

Jenny was blushing deeply now but couldn't hold her tongue still. It was the first time she felt comfortable talking about this with anyone. She was amazed at herself and was afraid she would regret her confessions but still she went on. Susan was becoming aroused at the girl's story and had to stop working to listen.

"Have you done it more than once," Susan asked her eyes wide with expectation.

"Yes - a lot!" Jenny put her face down, embarrassed at her perversion. "I think my daddy is very sexy." She looked up at Susan then. "Do you think I'm disgusting?"

Susan hand went to the girl's cheek, caressing it as she spoke.

"No. Sweetheart. Of course not. Your father is a very handsome man. I think he's sexy too. I understand completely."

"You do?"

Jenny looked happily startled at Susan's response and place her hand over Susan's as it stroke her cheek.

"It makes me feel really perverted and hot when I do it!"

The young girl was becoming stimulated as she remembered her peeping sessions and she become less and less inhibited. Susan noticed her glancing momentarily at the high hemline of her robe admiringly.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" Susan asked her.

"Sure."

"Do you masturbate?"

Jenny gulped down air before answering, her voice cracking slightly at her admission.

"Yes."

"That's good! Masturbation is wonderful. I do it all the time!" Susan told her. Really she didn't have much time or use for masturbation now but before John had taken over she had done it plenty.

"I do it all the time too," the girl confessed.

"You said something about pictures?" Susan reminded her.

"Yes. Well, I found some photos Daddy had in his nightstand. They were pictures of people doing all kinds of sex things. When he's not home I look at them and masturbate. Do you want to know something really wicked?"

"Of course I do." Susan smiled. "This is getting me pretty stirred up to be honest."

"Me too."

"Go on!" Susan urged her.

"Sometimes I like to sniff his underwear after he's worn them. Isn't that nasty?" she giggled.

"Quite nasty!" Susan grinned. "And quite exciting!"

"I can't help it. It seems like I'm horny all the time. Sometimes I think I'm a Nympho!"

"Well you and John would make a good couple then!" Susan laughed.

"Gosh! Do you think John would... uhm... you know." Jenny asked meekly.

"Do I think he'd fuck you?" Susan laughed. "He'd love to. And he'd do it this weekend if he hadn't promised your father he wouldn't touch you. When John makes a promise, he keeps it."

Disappointment covered Jenny's young face and she drooped her head again. Susan smiled to herself. Her son's plan was working perfectly. The young girl had a carrot dangling right in front of her face and she couldn't reach it. What made it more torturous was the fact that the carrot was her handsome young son's sexual attentions. She found herself caring deeply for Jenny and put her arms around her.

"Don't worry now. We'll figure out a way after this weekend! I promise you."

"Really, Susan?" she asked

"Really. I told you we would stick together didn't I."

They held their embrace for a long moment in silence, enjoying the tenderness they were sharing. Jenny wondered how the older woman relieved her sexual urges and started to ask but was interrupted when John entered the room.

"Anything wrong in here?" He asked, a look of concern on his face.

"No. Just having a little girl to girl chat," Susan told him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt," he said as he turned to leave.

"No. Don't leave." Jenny begged. "We're finished!"

"Yes. You two set the table. I'll open the wine and bring out the food." Susan ordered them.

"Wine?" Jenny asked as they pulled dishes and silverware out.

"Yes. We always have wine with dinner." John told her.

"Would you like something else?" Susan asked her as she grabbed the wine bottle. We have soft drinks and juices as well."

"No. Wine is great." Jenny said, trying to appear mature. She had never tasted wine before and wasn't sure if she would like it but she was trying to impress John and would do whatever was necessary.

John was sure to place his mother's plate across the table from his own and Jenny's, placing his own quite close to the girls. Jenny thrilled at the closeness of the settings as she realized they would be sitting together. The girl could feel her pussy moisten with anticipation as she took her seat. John lit the single candle in the center of the table and dimmed the lights, creating a sexy glow about the room. He then returned to the kitchen to help Susan serve the food.

"How did it go with her?" John asked his mother anxiously.

"Better than we had expected. She has it bad for you, John. Just remember what you promised her father"

"Don't worry mother," John reassured her as he grabbed the wine bottle and glasses.

Once all three were seated John offered a toast.

"Here is to new relationships!" he said, raising his glass to Jenny. Susan raised hers too and smiled sexily at the girl.

Jenny took a small sip of the wine and found that she enjoyed the fruity taste as well as the heat that it produced in her belly as she swallowed. She wondered what her daddy would think if he could see her now, sipping wine with adults while her virgin pussy tingled for the boy next to her. Maybe he wouldn't see her so much as a little girl then. Maybe he would let her go out on dates and have more freedom. It frustrated her that her father didn't see her as the woman she was becoming.

"You really have grown up over the past year," John told her, interrupting her silent reflections. "You've gotten very beautiful and sexy!"

Jenny blushed shyly and said, "Thank-you." Her throat was becoming dry from his compliments and she rushed to take another swig of wine. Spreading her thighs slightly and leaning forward in her chair, she attempted to ignore the rising heat between her legs.

"Well, don't forget, John, she has a very handsome father too, " Susan smiled.

John laughed and said, "If you say so Mom. I've never had much interest in men though!"

All three laughed at his comment and John slapped his hand lightly on Jenny's knee and left it there. Jenny said nothing but placed her hand on his and held it. Susan could see both kids arm movements and wondered what was going on under the table.

They talked and laughed as they ate dinner, Jenny thoroughly enjoying Susan's company as much as she enjoyed John's.

Susan secretly loosened her robe during dinner, allowing her full cleavage to show as she ate. When their wine glasses were empty, Susan stood to refill them. As she did, her robe opened slightly, leaving a two-inch gap in the material. Jenny gazed at the woman's bared cleavage then let her eyes graze downward to the flimsy panties she was wearing. Tufts of brown, curly hair poked out of the tight material and Jenny could easily see the outline of Susan's puffy cunt lips and the large clit protruding from them. Her eyes were only drawn away when Susan sat back down.

Jenny realized John was staring at her and grinning lewdly, having caught the young girl eyeing his mother's sexual goodies. She turned beet red with embarrassment and lowered her face in shame. She had never felt this way before. Never had she been attracted to a woman, but here she was staring hotly at this mature lady's privates with desire. John stopped grinning and squeezed her knee gently. When she looked up at him, he just nodded as if he understood. Jenny took a quick drink of wine, finding the warm liquid comforting, easing her embarrassment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.