Making A Family - Cover

Making A Family

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Alone at home one day, John finds his mother's secret diary. He learns her most secret fantasies and sets out to fullfill them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough  

"Damn!" Susan hissed as she pulled into the driveway that evening. Joe, the neighbor was standing in his driveway again. She silently cursed herself for acting so foolishly in front of him earlier that morning with her incestuous display. Joe stared at her, grinning lewdly as she got out of the car and closed the door. He waved at her.

"Hi Susan! Nice day!" he yelled to her.

"Hi Joe!" Susan replied, trying to act as neighborly as possible without showing her embarrassment.

"I think John's waiting anxiously for you." he laughed.

Susan just waved back, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary ever happened. It was a difficult task for her. Her panties were crusted over with dried boy cum and her pussy was already starting to drool in anticipation of the coming evening with her son. Halfway up the walkway she saw the front door open and John appeared on the porch. He was wearing only his shorts, and the bulge in his pants made it obvious to Susan that he was very happy she was home. She smiled at him in a warm, motherly way as she approached the front door.

John jumped from the porch and grabbed Susan in a tight embrace. She hugged her son with reservation, not wanting to encourage any sexual display in front of Joe, but John foiled Susan's attempts at discretion. He reached behind her as he planted his mouth on her lips, and raised the hem of her skirt, revealing Susan's pantied ass to their neighbor.

Susan pulled her lips from John's as she tried to pull her skirt back down.

"John, Stop that! Mr. Reese is right there! And he can see what your doing!"

"I know, Mother. That's why I'm doing this!" he told her, as he turned sideways. "Now pull my prick out and play with it."

Susan tried to pull away from her son but he was much too strong for her.

"No, John! Not out here in public!" Susan tried to sound angry but the idea of her son exposing her ass to Joe like this sent wicked thrills into her belly.

John knew that he was stepping into dangerous territory with his mother but he felt he could take the chance. Susan, if she were angry, wouldn't stay angry for long and he knew she would give into his wishes eventually, whatever they were.

"Take my cock out, now, Mother!" he hissed angrily back at her. "Play with it now or I'll take a strap to you right out here on the front lawn!"

Susan trembled. Her son's attitude was completely domineering and she knew she would not be able to resist his wishes. She glanced behind her briefly. Joe Reese had moved forward and was now standing in their driveway, attempting to get a better view of the incestuous pair. Susan's belly was fluttering wildly with excitement as she unzipped her son's shorts.

"Oh, God! John." she whispered. "We could be arrested for this. I hope you know what your doing!"

"Trust me, Mother?" he told her.

"I do, son, but I am very nervous about this," she whispered as she stroked the budding erection in her hand.

John kissed his mother again, allowing his tongue to probe deep inside her warm mouth as he pushed the backs of her panties downward, exposing Susan's delicious ass flesh to Joe. Susan responded hotly by entwining her tongue with John's and gripping tightly at his swelling cock meat.

John pulled his mother close to him as they kissed, making her bend slightly and causing her naked ass to protrude lasciviously outward. He then grabbed a soft cheek in each hand and pulled them as far apart as possible.

Susan felt the warm summer breeze slice through the split of her rump and tickle her sensitive ass pucker. She broke their kiss and looked behind her again.

Joe had inched his way partway up the walkway and was standing only ten feet away from them. He had a perfect view of the entire situation and could even see bits of dried sperm around Susan's flexing asshole.

"Bravo!" he shouted as he began to applaud.

John laughed at him, but put a finger to his lips to silence the man and keep any other neighbors from observing them. He let his mother's skirt fall to cover her. Seeing the disappointment in Joe's eyes, John stepped away from his mother as his put his prick back in his pants.

"Show is over, for now, Joe," he said. "Come back around nine tonight if you want to see more."

Joe waved, glanced at his watch and turned towards his own home. Susan entered the house with her panties still down around her thighs and her knees shaking with excitement.

"John!" she said as she turned to him. "How could you do something like that! We could be arrested! Incest is against the law! He could call the police and have us both arrested!"

"He won't, Mother." John said calmly as they walked towards the living room.

"What makes you so sure?" Susan retorted.

"Because, he's getting off on it big time. Didn't you see the huge bulge in his pants?"

"No, I wasn't looking for it." Susan said flatly. She was beginning to become annoyed at her son's arrogance. "Why would you want to do such a thing?"

"For three reasons, Mother!" John was beginning to use his dominant voice again. When they reached the living room, he turned his mothers back to the couch.

"One!" he said as pushed her, causing Susan to fall backwards into the sofa. Her eyes flew wide in surprise. "Because it's dangerous!"

"Two"

John reached down and grabbed his mothers half-mast panties and pulled violently at them, tearing the thin fabric from her.

"Because it makes me fucking hot!"

Susan caught a glimpse of her son's now rigid fuck pole as it stretched proudly from his fly. The simulated rape by her son was causing her cunt muscles to flex in expectation. A thick drool of fuck lube oozed from her slit. She spread her legs invitingly, expecting her son to take her hard and fast.

"Three!" John spat as he knelt before her splayed pussy. "Because it makes YOU hot!"

John used both hands to spread the lips of his mother's furry pussy, using the brown, curly hairs to stretch her labia wide. Susan's body jerked as he pulled tight, the tearing sensation in her tender flesh sending ripples of exquisite delight throughout her cunt. John dipped his head down into Susan's splayed vulva and flicked his tongue rapidly at her knotted clit, bouncing the little nub back and forth with each flick.

Susan shivered as she watched her son tease her clit with his tongue. She could feel her pleasure knob swelling as he ground his tongue into it. He cuntal walls were seeping fuck lube and the mouth of her sex hole was gaping.

John abruptly stopped licking his mother and let his finger take over the task of teasing her. Looking up at her he said. "There is one other reason I wanted to invite him over, Mother."

Susan wasn't really interested in Joe Reese at the moment. Her interest was in her clit, and rightly so. The hot little bulb of sensitivity had swollen quite large and each time John flicked it with his finger it caused Susan's body to shake. Reluctantly she responded to her son's statement.

"What is it, Sweetheart?"

"I want to fuck his daughter." John said, matter-of-factly.

Susan's attention jumped from her son's finger to her son's face.

"Jenny?" she said flatly. "John, you're taking this way to far. She's only fifteen - a minor and Joe Reese would send us both to prison for sure. You don't know how he takes care of that girl. He watches her like a hawk and won't even let her date. He grounded her for a month one time for being fifteen minutes late. If he found out you did anything with her, he'd kill you and have me sent away for life. Please, don't even think about it!"

John flicked harder at his mothers clit, his fingernail scraping the sensitive tissue almost painfully.

"Do you know why he watches her like a hawk, Mother? Because he wants to do her just as bad as I do. He's just dying to get his boner between her legs. And I intend to help him get it there!"

"John, it worries me that you want her, rather than me." Susan said. "Am I not enough for you? I'll do anything you want, willingly. You know that!"

"Of course your enough for me, Mother!" John replied sincerely. "You'll always be my personal and favorite whore, but I'm nineteen years old. I want to pick every flowery cunt in the garden! It's only normal you know. And I'd like to bring back a few flower's for you as well."

"I could never do that!" Susan gasped. "I am straight, John. There is no way I could ever be with another woman, much less a young girl!" She had to admit to herself that it was only natural for him to want to try sex with several different people, but she truly had no desire to play around with other females.

"Suit yourself, Mother. But I am going after Jenny's ass no matter what you say." With that John moved his face into Susan's crotch and opened his mouth. His lips clamped around the base of her clit and he began sucking, his tongue doing a lewd dance across the knotted bud.

Susan sucked in her breath in delight as an orgasm began to boil in her belly. Her son's mouth was creating sensations she had never felt before and her cunt felt as if it were on fire inside of her.

"God! Baby!" Susan moaned. "Your sucking my clit! It's so good! God! I've never felt anything..."

Susan stopped abruptly when John inserted two fingers into her well-lubed fuck chute and worked them around. Her legs spread wider as her son swirled his fingers inside of her, massaging the moist, velvety walls of her womanhood.

"Uhg! John. I'm going to cum soon! God! Your fingers... so good!" Susan panted.

"How do you feel about me fucking Jenny now?" John asked her in a mocking voice.

"Oh! God! John, fuck whomever you want! Just don't ever stop fucking me!"

John pulled his finger from his mothers gripping cunt and pulled them up to his nose. He took a good, long whiff of the cream coated fingers, drawing Susan's attention back to him. Opening his mouth he slipped his tongue out and washed it across his fingers, licking up Susan's warm cunt cream and staring into her misty eyes.

"Your pussy tastes so fucking good, Mom!" he said between licks. Your fuck juice is nice and warm, the way I like it. I'm going to suck it straight from your slut hole!"

"Oh! Yes, baby! Suck all my juice out of me! Suck me dry! Make my slut pussy cum!" Susan was ecstatic with lust. Her clit was pulsing and her pussy was gaping open, waiting for his tongue.

John grabbed his mother's thighs and pushed them back farther, causing them to spread obscenely as her ass raised upwards. His face shot down into Susan's heated crotch and his tongue shot directly into her fuck tube.

"Nyah!" Susan cried as John pushed his tongue deeply into her. She could feel the satiny probe wiggling inside of her fuck chute as it pushed inward, causing her sensitive flesh of her cunt to grip and suck at it. John slid one of his wet fingers down into the crack of her ass searching for her nether hole. When he found it he pushed inward gently, opening the mouth of her rectum and gliding deep within.

Susan cried out with delight at the intrusion into her bowels and ground her hips upward into her son's face. She felt his tongue press against the lower wall of her cunt while his finger massaged the upper tissue of her shit tube. The thin membrane of pleasure that separated his finger and tongue was sending hot jolts of ecstasy throughout her body. Her legs tensed and her toes curled downward as the sparks of orgasm shot through her.

"God! Cumming! Now! God!" she wailed as her chest heaved.

John alternated his tongue massage from top of cunt to bottom, but his finger insistently rubbed at her fleshy ass-cunt separator. Susan could only buck her hips and grunt as her body exploded through a mind-shattering climax. Her sex tube clamped down on John's tongue as warm, creamy fluid spilled onto his pallet. When he felt his mother's tight ass hole suck inward on his finger he scraped his nail brutally across the sensitive rectal tissue, producing searing hot pain to accompany the riveting orgasm she was having.

Only when John suspended his anal-fingernail torture did Susan's body begin to relax. It had been one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. There was something about the combination of pleasure and pain that really made Susan cum hard. She wondered about it as she tried to regain control of her breathing.

"Jesus, John. You make me cum so hard!" she panted.

"Good, Mother. That was just a warm-up!" he replied as he popped his finger from his mother's clutching asshole.

"God! A warm-up for what?" she asked incredulously.

John stood and pushed his stiff and dripping cock back into his pants as he said, "For tonight! Remember, were going to have an audience!"


At nine o'clock sharp the doorbell rang. Susan reluctantly reached for the doorknob according to her son's directions. She was completely naked, save for the skimpy red panties John had told her to wear. The thin triangle of translucent material didn't even begin to cover her pubic mound and tufts of thick, brown hair were visible along its edges. The tiny string that ran from the bottom of her pussy up through the crack of her ass only accented the exposure of her twin mounds of butt-flesh. Her nipples stuck out hard and thick as if begging to be pinched, betraying her arousal. Taking a deep breath she opened the door and blushed hotly as she welcomed her neighbor into the house.

Joe Reese was not bad looking when he cleaned up. He wore neatly pressed jeans and a turquoise golf shirt. Susan's heart skipped a beat as she looked him over. It skipped a second beat when her eyes caught sight of a nice plump bulge in his crotch.

"Hi Joe." she said, her voice quavering.

Joe whistled as he eyed her up and down, pausing at the right spots to make her blush further.

"You are one gorgeous woman, Susan," he said admiringly. "I don't know why I've never noticed before."

Susan's pussy clenched at the compliment and a slight smile crossed her face.

"Thank you, Joe." she responded. She had never really gotten to know her neighbor in the time they had lived next door to each other. He actually seemed like a very nice man.

"John is in the living room," she told him. "Would you like a beer?"

"Sounds great, Susan. Thanks" he replied as he started for the living room.

As Susan headed for the kitchen she marveled at what a gentleman the man was. Even with her body lewdly exposed he treated her with respect. She found she was beginning to like him already and her cunt agreed with her. Scooping three bottles of beer from the refrigerator and opening them, she headed back to the living room. The tingling in her sex helped to subdue her inhibitions and she began to swing her hips provocatively as she entered the room. John sat on the couch directly opposite Joe, who was sitting in the easy chair. Susan went to her son first and bending over in front of him handed him a bottle. John pulled her head down and pushed his lips to hers, kissing her passionately as he took the beer.

"Spread you legs, Mother," he whispered to her as he broke the kiss.

Susan did as she was told as John pulled the front of her now wet panties up into the slit of her cunt. She shivered slightly as an erotic thrill ran up her spine. Her lusciously thick labia and wetly matted bush were now fully exposed to her gawking neighbor.

Joe's cock began to swell in his pants as he stared at Susan's obviously horny sex and protruding ass cheeks. It was the most beautiful sight he had seen in quite a while. Since his divorce a year earlier Joe had not dated at all and seeing his beautiful neighbor's virtually nude body caused his hardening cock to twitch in his pants. The added perversion of a mother and son swapping spit in front of him really got his motor running.

"Jeez!" was all he could say as he absentmindedly began to stroke his crotch.

"Better give Joe a cool one quick, Mom, or he might overheat on us." John laughed as he released his mother. She turned and walked to her neighbor.

Joe realized what he was doing and stopped abruptly as Susan leaned over to hand him his beer. Her breasts fell directly in front of his face and he almost choked as he gazed at her knotted, brown nipples. He sighed deeply then licked his lips as their eyes met. Susan felt her vaginal muscles clench and a large droplet of fuck cream oozed from inside.

"I'll say it again, Susan. You are one hot woman!"

"Thank you Joe." she responded politely, attempting to hide her increasing arousal. She returned to sit next to her son on the couch, splaying her legs widely and leaving her sex vulnerable to Joe's eyes and her son's hands. Susan was enjoying the horny stares she was receiving from both men. Feeling that this must be the most perverse of all sexual acts, Susan tried to logically explain their relationship.

"John and I are very close," she said timidly as her son began to tickle the inside of her thigh. Realizing how stupid that sounded she added, "That is, we really love one another." Susan knew that sounded stupid also and made another attempt at explaining. "That is..."

"I understand," Joe interrupted. "He makes you horny and that's ok with me. I don't have a problem with it at all."

Susan could see that he didn't. She was eyeing the rising bulge in his pants as he spoke.

"Although this is the first time I've seen it, watching a mother and son fuck around is pretty damn exciting and I really appreciate you letting me watch."

John just smiled and pulled his mother's panties aside so that he could dip a single finger between her moist cuntlips. Susan trembled as he stroked up and down the slit slowly, rubbing across her swollen clit at the top and dipping into her drooling fuck chute at the bottom. Her cunt made wet slurping sounds and her hips strained upward in an attempt to receive more of John's finger inside of her.

Susan was beginning to gasp softly as the heat from her cunt flooded into her belly.

"How did you two manage to... you know. I mean how did you...", Joe stuttered out.

"Mom made the mistake of writing down her fantasies in a journal." John answered him. "I found the journal and it really surprised me to find out that I'm the object of her darkest fantasies."

John told the whole story, in detail, of their first night together, all the while working his mother's pussy. Susan's cunt was sopping with arousal and her clit had swollen into a tight knot. By the time he finished Joe's erect prick was straining painfully to escape his increasingly tight jeans.

"So now my mother is my slut." John concluded. "My whore and fuck toy. What ever I want - I take. If she doesn't give it willingly - I take it by force."

"You mean you'd rape her if she tried to stop you?" Joe questioned in awe.

"No, I'd rape her just for the fun of it. But she would probably love it." John said with emphasis as he jabbed two finger forcefully up her fuck hole. Susan gasped and rocked her hips in sensuous small circles. Joe was listening intently to John but his stare was fixed on Susan's squirming cunt and the fingers that were jabbing into it. He began openly stroking his prick through his pants.

"You mean that if you told her to lick my balls," Joe hinted, "That she would willingly do it?"

"Maybe. Maybe not," John shrugged. "It doesn't matter. If I want her to suck you off, she will. One way or another. Isn't that right mother?"

"Yes it is, John," she said in a slightly raspy voice. The thought of giving her neighbor a blowjob both thrilled her and frightened her. She didn't think she would have to be forced to take his cock into her mouth. She would go to him willingly and lavish her mouth over his entire crotch.

"Mom trusts me. She knows that I won't let anything happen to her and that I will protect her with my life," John continued. "But her body is mine to use as I see fit." Joe looked up into Susan's glazed eyes. She was the sexiest woman he had ever seen. Even his ex-wife could not compare with Susan's sensuous beauty and demeanor. She was like a work of erotic art to him.

"You are one lucky guy, John!" he said in admiration.

John pulled his fingers from his mothers finger-sucking cunt and removed his shorts while he spoke, never leaving his seated position on the sofa. His fully erect cock sprang free and Joe almost jerked back in surprise when he saw it. The size of it startled him a bit. The boy had a bigger prick than his own, which was not small by any means.

"Jeez! I guess your one lucky woman also, Susan," he said to her.

"Yes I am," she replied as she stared wantonly at her son's stiff phallus.

"Suck me, Mother." John commanded her.

Without hesitation, Susan bent over, into her son's crotch and brushed her lips slowly down the long shaft of his prick, enjoying the warm soft texture of his cock skin. As she reached the base of his fuck pole she snaked her tongue out and began to lap wetly at his nut-sack, flicking his balls and causing them to jiggle inside his scrotum. John's cock twitched with each flick of his mother's tongue and he ground his hips up into her face, straining to receive more pressure.

Joe's jaw dropped as he watched Susan lather her son's balls with her tongue. His own cock felt as if it would burst, stuffed inside his tight fitting jeans. He unbuttoned them to give his prick more room and looked up for John's approval. John nodded at the man as he said, "Go ahead and get naked if you want, Mom won't mind!"

Joe looked to Susan for her approval as well but she was too busy tongue-bathing her son's balls to see him. He stood and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it behind the chair. Susan looked up to watch him undress as she kneaded John's balls with her fingers. Her cunt spasmed inside of her as Joe peeled down his jeans, slowly revealing a very full and uncircumcised cock. The shaft wasn't nearly as long as her son's but it was very fat. The thickness of it along with the large bulbous head and huge balls swinging below gave a perversely wicked look to his sex package. Susan quivered as she gazed at the flaring pisshole and partially foreskin-covered head. She began to wonder what it would feel like inside of her, that huge purple cock- head massaging her fuck tube.

As if he was reading her mind, John said, "How would you like to have that big knob fucking into you, Mother?"

Susan didn't reply with words, instead she raised her head and pushing her lips over her son's prick and fucked her mouth down on it. John knew this was a sign of her approval and said, "I think she likes the idea, Joe."

"I'm glad to here that!" Joe said as he removed his shoes and socks and finished undressing. He sat back in the chair and watched as Susan took more and more of John's long prick into her throat.

"Goddamn, John! She's taking the whole fucking thing! That's fantastic!"

"Mmmm." John replied, enjoying the feeling of his mother's warm mouth sliding down his rigid cockmeat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.