Making A Family - Cover

Making A Family

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alone at home one day, John finds his mother's secret diary. He learns her most secret fantasies and sets out to fullfill them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough  

"You we're wonderful last night, John" Susan said as they sat at the breakfast table sipping coffee. Susan was dressed for work in a short blue skirt, white blouse and blue jacket. The skirt was cut halfway up her smooth thighs and gave a beautiful view of her legs, which she had spread widely for her son's pleasure. John was wearing a big smile and a big hard-on as he stared between his mother's thighs.

"Thanks, Mom" John replied, staring blatantly up her skirt. "You were pretty fuckin' hot yourself!"

"I feel so wicked, John. Having sex with my own son and having all these kinky ideas" she confessed. "And the strange part is that I don't care. I know what we're doing must be wrong, but I can't stop myself and don't want to."

"I know what you mean. I have a lot of pretty kinky thoughts about you too, Mom. Things that even I think are nasty."

"Like what?" Susan perked up, hoping for him to tell her some of his fantasies.

John gave his mother an evil smile. "I'd rather surprise you with them!" he told her as he lifted his foot and leaned it on her seat, fixing it between her legs. He brushed across her thighs with his toes and stroked upwards, toward her crotch.

Susan looked down at the foot inching it's way up her skirt and spread her legs farther. Sliding down in the chair, she moved her ass to the edge, allowing her son's foot to rest on her warming pussy. John could feel the full mound of thick hair beneath her panties as he pushed his heal gently into his mother's soft labia. He massaged in slow circular motions, twirling and smashing her clit as he moved. Susan's cunt began to lubricate, her warm juices oozing from the sensitive walls of her fuck chute.

"Can't you even tell me one?" she begged.

"They are pretty nasty fantasies, Mom." He was grinning wickedly at her, hoping she would push him for more details. She did.

"What kind of nasty? How so?" she asked, her voice becoming weak.

"All kinds of nasty, Mother." John told her, bolder now as his own lust increased. "I want to dominate you completely."

"Yes!" Susan hissed softly.

"I want to turn you into my own personal cock-slave, Mother."

"Yes! I want that too!" she moaned. She was beginning to buck and rotate her hips with her son's foot motions, her hands pressed on the back of the chair seat to support herself. Susan's clit had swollen outward and the pressure of John's foot against it was sending cascades of pleasure throughout her cunt and up into her belly.

"I want you to worship my prick, Mother. I want you to thirst for my cum!"

"Oh Jesus! Yes, John! I do! I worship your beautiful cock and balls now!" Susan gasped, lewdly grinding her crotch upward into her son's heal.

"I want you to be willing to do anything for just a taste of my prick!"

"Anything. I'll do anything you tell me, son. Just for a taste of that sweet cock!" Susan was beginning to pant heavily, her cunt aching to be filled. The filthy conversation was spurring her lust and her gaze was fixed upon her son's rigid fuck pole.

John pulled his foot back abruptly, breaking contact with his mother's pantied, drooling pussy. Susan was startled at the loss of sensation and tried to pull it back.

"Pull your panties aside, Mother" John commanded her.

Susan used both hands to pull the crotch of her panties aside, leaving her hairy cuntal lips fully exposed. John bent his foot down and slid his big toe from the bottom of her wet split up to her clit and back down again, causing his mother to shudder with pleasure. He continued the up and down motion, scraping his toenail across the tip of her clit as he spoke to her.

"I'm going to do nasty things with you and I'm going to make you do nasty things."

"Oh yes! What kind of nasty things?" she urged him.

John could see his mother's lust swelling as he spoke, her breathing heavy and her eyes clouded over. His own lust had built up as well and he was stroking his fat prick slowly as he played with her. He bent his foot downward once again and pointed the tip of his big toe at her lower lips and pushed inward, sliding it into his mother's clenching fuck tube. It didn't go in far but for Susan the sensation was exquisite when he started to wiggle his toe inside of her, the nail scraping against her piss hole. She had never felt anything like it and found it to be erotic and soothing at the same time. She moved a finger over her swollen clit and stroked the swollen nub in rhythm to his scraping toe.

John could see his mother was close to coming and he pushed her further, saying "After I toe fuck you, Mother, I'm going to put you over that chair and spank you!"

Susan's eyes flew open. She couldn't believe her ears. Her son wanted to spank her. She thought the idea was delightfully erotic but played the demure slut for her son.

"Why? What have I done?" she asked breathily. She was almost unable to speak, her climax approaching swiftly.

"Because, Mother. You are a cock-slut. An incestuous whore for your son!"

"Yes!"

"A horny son-sucking, toe-fucking whore!"

"Oh God! Yes!" she screamed, her orgasm beginning to wash over her like a tidal wave.

"A bitch in heat for her own mother-fucking son!"

"Oh Yes! I am a bitch in heat for you, you nasty mother-fucker!" she screamed as her body stiffened. She shook spasmodically as she came, her cuntal tube clenching down on her son's toe, trying to suck it in further. John continued his toe massage as Susan quickly came down from her climax.

"God. You do such incredible things to me, John!" she panted.

"You're a beautiful bitch, Mom!" John told her. John gave her a few moments to regain her senses before her ordered her to stand up and raise her skirt.

Susan stood on extremely shaky legs and pulled her skirt up around her waist revealing her matted fur and drooling sex. Her panties were in disarray and her distended clit stood out from her puffy labia. John hooked his fingers into the waistband of Susan's underwear and pulled downward sharply, sending them to her ankles quickly. Susan stepped out of them and spread her legs, waiting for his lead.

"On your knees and bend over the chair, you nasty whore!" John ordered her.

Susan hurriedly did as he said, kneeling on the floor with her belly stretched over the side of the kitchen chair, her smooth ass fully exposed to her son. She felt another perverse wave of lust begin to build inside of her as she waited.

John walked to her and straddled her luscious hips, gripping them with his knees. He inhaled deeply as he took in the sight of his mother's smooth, firm ass cheeks standing up helplessly under him. Brushing his hand lightly across each soft mound of flesh, he urged up tiny goose bumps across the pale skin. His fingertips grazed up the split of her ass, causing Susan to shiver in delight. She knew he was trying to sensitize her skin and she knew the gentle stroking would make the blows of the spanking much more intense. Her cunt and ass were clenching rhythmically in expectation of the first blow, but she only felt the gentle strokes of her son's fingers. He kept it up for several long minutes, even allowing Susan the delight of feeling his fingers pinched and flick at her swollen clitoris when he felt inclined to dip his hand there.

When John felt his mother relax completely he stopped massaging and raised his open palm behind his head and held it there for a long moment before swinging. Susan waited for what seemed like hours, for the first blow to land. When it finally did she was unprepared for the intensity of it.

"Ahhhhhhhh, Goooooooddddd!" she screamed as John laid full force into his mother's ass. Fiery tendrils shot through her flesh, burning their way into her belly. She tried to slide away but John held her fast, not allowing her to budge.

"Sit still, Mother," he yelled at her, "or the next one will be worse"

Of course John didn't know how the next one could be worse. He'd put all he had into the first one and his hand was stinging as sharply as his mother's ass.

"John, please. I can't take that!" she gasped.

WHACK!

Another powerful blow landed right in the middle of her ass, causing the flesh to wobble and bounce.

"Ahhggggg! Nooooooo!" Susan cried desperately. Bright red impressions of her son's hand were beginning to show on the soft skin of her cheeks and her legs were trembling. John began to speak as his mother regained control of her breath.

"You must never tell me no, Mother. It will only make it worse for you. You can scream all you want. But you must never tell me to stop. If you do this is what you'll get!"

WHACK! CRACK! WHACK! CRACK!

Two more severe blows on each cheek caused Susan to jerk up straight, nearly falling from the chair. She tried to grab at her ass to block the attacks but John grabbed her wrists to stop her.

"Hold onto the chair legs, Mother. Don't interfere with me!" he commanded her.

"Oh, God. John. It hurts so..." she gasped. She was loosing control of her breath and it was hard to speak. John reached between Susan's thighs and probed into his mother's fuck slit. The heat from her swollen labia was nearly as intense as the heat pouring from her reddened ass. Thick wet cream coated the inside of her cuntal passage and generous amounts of Susan's fuck drooled from the hole. John pushed his fingers in easily, his mother's fuck passage already gaping and ready.

"You love this. Don't you Mother?" he teased her.

"Oh God! I do John! I do!" she whimpered. "But it hurts so!"

CRACK!

Another harsh blow landed in the center of her cheeks, nearly sending her flying off of the chair. Susan wailed in agony as her son applied four more stinging blows to the same spot, nearly blistering her sensitive skin. John was out of control with his lust and was showing her bright red cheeks no mercy. With a last burst of energy John used both hands on his mother, scalding each ass cheek five times with his blows. By the time he reached the fourth crack on her butt, Susan burst into tears, causing her to shake all over.

When John finished he stepped away from her to admire his work. Bright red welts were forming over both cheeks of the battered woman's ass and her hips were swaying back and forth invitingly as she whimpered loudly.

"Now you have a hot ass, Mother." John told her.

Susan began to giggle through her tears as she tried to speak with shortened breaths, her soul awash with emotion and her body was awash in sensation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.