Making A Family - Cover

Making A Family

Copyright© 2001 by Charlotte North

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alone at home one day, John finds his mother's secret diary. He learns her most secret fantasies and sets out to fullfill them.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Rough  

"Stand up, Mom." John commanded, beckoning her with his finger. He was standing in the center of the room, his limp, but still thick cock hanging obscenely between his legs.

Susan stood and joined her son's position. He turned her to face the couch and then moved to sit down. He spread his legs wide and began to toy with his flaccid fuck meat.

"Strip, Mother." he hissed, an evil glint in his eye, "Slowly! Entertain me! Make me hard again so I can fuck your horny cunt."

Susan blushed again but began to unbutton the front of her dress. She moved slowly, obviously embarrassed at the thought of exposing herself to her son. Secretly she was afraid he would not approve of her body and the whole incestuous affair might fall apart. How could she compete with a seventeen-year-old girl? Still, she tried.

John saw the hesitation in his mother's movements and knew he would have to coerce her a bit to get a real show.

"Stop, Mother!" he said. "I want you to tempt me with your body. Use your hands on yourself. Stroke your breasts and play with your nipples."

Susan smiled. That was much easier. She looked at her son sprawled wide on the couch, his cock in his hand and a hot thrill danced through her. Almost involuntarily her hand moved up to her breast. She squeezed herself tightly so that her son would be sure to take note of what she was doing. Her nipple knotted up and pushed itself outward, straining against her bra. Her fingers found their way to the offending nub and twisted at it through the material. She noticed his cock jerk up slightly then relax. Susan's second hand joined the first and in an instant she was grubbing both hands through her tit flesh, squeezing, twisting and pulling. Her breath had become heavy and her eye's were misty.

John stared as his mother fondled herself in front of him. He began to jack on his soft prick, his balls tingling once again. This was too good to be true. His mother was becoming a total slut for him and the best part was, she was enjoying it as much as he was.

Susan's pleasure increased as she watched her son's prick begin to swell. She gyrated her hips slightly as if dancing to distant music.

"Lose the dress, Mother." John urged her.

There was no hesitation between the command and the action. With both hands she reached up to the v-neck of her dress and pulled sharply, tearing five buttons from the top and exposing her white-lace bra.

"More!" John bellowed.

Susan ran her hands down the opening. When she reached the next fastened button she tore again, this time more violently, thrilling herself with her lascivious display. She pushed the ruined dress from her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Spreading her legs in a wide stance Susan looked down at herself then at her son, his cock now almost fully erect again. His tongue was swiping across his bottom lip as he stared at the soaked crotch of his mother's panties. Susan's inner thighs glistened with a thin coating of cunt cream and the inside of her fuck tunnel felt like hot mush. She had never been so aroused in her life. Her clit was screaming for attention, as if it would burst at any second without it.

"John, if you want this done right, I need some music." she said as she stroked a finger down the wet center of her pantied cunt.

"Good idea, Mom. Get me a beer. I'll get the music."

Susan turned and walked slowly from the room, swaying her ass provocatively as she went.

By the time John returned from his room with his CD player, Susan was back in position. A cold beer sat on the coffee table. As the music began, John reseated himself in his same spread-wide, lewd position. This time his ass was raised up off the edge of the couch. Susan could just see between his firm cheeks and the small pucker of his asshole. She felt her mouth begin to water at the delicious display of manhood.

Susan was delighted to hear the soft, sexy sounds of the jazz sax playing. Jazz had always turned her on and the saxophone especially made her hot. But she remembered mentioning that too in her diary. She swayed her hips in a circular fashion as her hands caressed her bra cover breasts. Her large brown nipples were poking straight out, forming an outline of themselves in the tight material.

John swigged his beer.

"Take it off, Mother!" he shouted at her, as if he were in a tit- bar and she were a cheap stripper performing for him. Susan played the part well. As her hips rocked her cunt upwards she reached behind herself and untwisted the bra clasp. Dropping her arms she let the bra fall to the floor. John stared in awe at his mother's heaving breasts. They were beautiful to him. Perfect, firm mounds of white flesh topped with large, light-brown areolas and long, thick, rubbery nipples.

"Oh shit, Mom! What great fucking tits!" he yelled at her.

Susan smiled at his approval and continued her outrageous display. She stroked both hands down into her panties, each finger gliding across the sensitive tip of her clit. Her eyes closed as she played with her sex and her legs became weak. She pulled herself away from the brink of orgasm and opened her eyes. Her son was staring hotly at her, his mouth open and wet. She turned away from him and bent over slightly, causing her ass to push invitingly towards him. Slowly she pushed the panties down over her cheeks, wiggling her ass flesh lewdly at him.

"Yeah, Mom." he shouted, "Get them fucking panties off! I wanna see your asshole"

Susan pushed her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. She bent over again and with a hand on each cheek, she massaged her ass, teasingly pulling at a cheek here and there to give her son only a tantalizingly quick peep at her tiny pucker.

"Spread it open, slut!" he cried, grinning wickedly. "Show me your asshole!"

She spread her ass wide with both hands and pushed back towards him. The tiny little hole pushed outward and winked at him. It was all John could do to keep from jumping up and taking her in that small, dry hole. But he kept his senses about him, wanted her pussy first. The ass would come later.

"Mom. I want to watch you masturbate. Get on the floor and fuck yourself for me."

Susan hesitated only a minute then sprawled herself on the carpet, her legs spread wide, her knees up and heals on the floor.

John hissed when he saw his mother's full and open furry cunt for the first time. Never had he seen such an incredibly thick mound of pussy hair. It was a remarkably sexy sight to behold. The brown bush ran from her asshole up her slit, over the cunt mound and onto her belly. A thin path of softer hair ran from the bush to her navel, creating a luscious treasure trail.

"God, what a fucking beautiful cunt you have, Mother. Fucking beautiful. God! What a fucking bush!"

Susan smiled at his compliments. She had always taken pride in her fine crop of pussy covering. She shampooed it every morning and kept wild hairs trimmed neatly.

"Are you sure you like it, John?" she said as she slid a finger downwards, allowing it to disappear into her pubic forest. "I thought the fashion was to shave it completely nowadays. Would you like me to shave it?"

"Hell no, Mom!" he said. "I love that fucking bush! I like them bald to, but I've already got a bald pussy to fuck. Yours is the most beautiful cunt I've ever seen!"

Susan knew that he was being sincere and that sent a delightful thrill throughout her entire body. Her finger dipped down to tease and the tip of her protruding clitoris.

"Open it up, Mom. I want to see inside of your cunt. I want to see all of your pink guts!" he ordered her.

That remark spurred Susan on and she reached between her thighs with both hands and pulled her puffy cuntlips apart, exposing the opening of her sex to her son. A large stream of pussy cream was sliding out of the hole and causing the hair to matt against her skin. She circled her swollen clit with a free thumb, sending jolts of delicious pleasure into her belly and womb and causing her vaginal walls to clamp down on her fingers.

"Open it up, Mom." John encouraged her. He was jacking quickly on his cock now and becoming more and more sexually charged.

Susan pushed two fingers from each hand inside of her slimy pussy and pulling them apart, opened herself up. More cunt juices flowed from her and trickled down the crack of her ass. John looked deep inside his mother's pussy. He watched as thick, white cream seeped from the walls of her fuck channel and spilled out of her.

"Fuck yourself, Mom! Fuck yourself good!" he commanded.

Susan realized he was getting damn hot by the way he was talking to her and so was she. She pulled one hand from her stretched pussy and pushed the other inside, to her knuckles. Then, without hesitation, she began finger fucking herself. Her obscene strip show had gotten her heated up and she was ready for anything. She watched her son jack-off as she reamed her own cunt, sending delicious sensations into her aching clit.

Suddenly, without warning, John lunged from the couch, diving at his mother. Before Susan could react he was on top of her, pinning her down, his hands on her wrists, his rigid prick pressed between their bellies. Susan felt her son's balls graze across her cuntlips as he ground his hips into her. He had that look again. That wild, lust filled, almost-violent look. Susan almost creamed when she saw it. Somehow she knew what he wanted and how he wanted it and she wanted it too. Rough!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.