Family with the Hots - Cover

Family with the Hots

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She played the nice woman's role for a while but she could not do it anymore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was just before their usual dinnertime. Mark Jensen faced his wife in their bedroom, Sheila sitting on the bed while he listened with a shocked expression.

"And that's what actually happened," the ripely curved housewife concluded, her crimson face avoiding his gaze. She'd told him everything, every sordid detail. The chains, the whippings, the anal rapes, virtually everything.

For a few minutes, Mark was silent. He found it almost impossible to believe his own stunning wife had an affair with the clumsy ape next door. But his self-righteousness began to crumble when he realized he was having a hot affair not only with his neighbor's young daughter, but his own daughter as well. For a little while, fury mingled with guilt.

"If--if you'd only do the same things to me, Mark, this will never happen again," Sheila sobbed. "I don't know why it turns me on so fiercely, but it just does. You can punish me now if you want."

"If that's what you want, you sure as hell are going to get it," he said ominously. "Wait here."

He went downstairs and got some rope, which he cut into short lengths. He didn't have a whip but he saved one three foot length of cord for that purpose. Both his son and daughter sat in the kitchen, watching him, curious and confused.

Upstairs, Mark ordered Sheila to strip. When she was totally naked, he bound her, face up, on the bed, so that she was spread- eagled. Mark Jensen was not only the victim of seething fury, but a wild new excitement sang in his blood. His wife's confession had suddenly made everything justifiable. Hell, after what she'd told him, nothing could be wrong.

He went back downstairs. Picking up a bottle of gin, he drank right from it for ten long seconds. If he could fuck his own daughter, he thought viciously, there was no reason why his own son couldn't fuck his mother.

"Both of you come with me," he ordered his son and daughter. Obediently, Jack and Marsha followed him upstairs, knowing something weird was about to happen. When they entered their parents' bedroom, both of them were shocked. Their mother, lay helplessly bound and stark naked on the bad, a look of strange excitement and fear on her face.

"Dad, what's going on?" Jack said, stunned. "You can't treat Mom like this. I mean--"

"Shut UP!" Mark said. His anger gave him complete command of the situation. His voice calmed down a little as he unbuttoned his shirt and began undressing.

"We are what we supposedly call a close-knit family. Okay, we're about to find just how close-knit we are. I want both of you to undress, right now. We're going to have a family affair, understand? And it's going to be a naughty affair, too. Both of you strip! Now!"

His daughter didn't hesitate. The prospects of having sex with her father again stirred a hot young lust in her blood. And from the looks of everything, they were going to have a full- fledged orgy!

Jack hesitated, but only for a few moments. The sight of his mother's lusciously naked body, helplessly bound on the bed with her sexy tits and pussy exposed, was motivation enough. But as he watched his little sister undress, his prick became gorged with blood, quivering with urgency. Christ, he had no idea his own little sister could be so sexy!

Now the four of them were naked, father, mother, son and daughter. Totally accustomed to obeying their father's every command, they waited for him to speak.

"Just to begin with," Mark said in a vicious tone, "I want you to fuck your mother, Jack. Don't stand there like a goddamned idiot! I said fuck her!"

Jack paused, shocked at the idea. Yet the sight of his mother's beautiful, lush nakedness made his rod leap with impatience. And there was a strange look in his mother's smoldering eyes, too, as if she were frantically excited at the idea.

He climbed on top of his naked mother. Already Sheila had begun undulating her soft hips and moaning. Her eyelids fluttered with unashamed passion. It wasn't just the idea that her son was so handsome and had a huge cock like his father, but the mere feeling of being so helplessly bound thrilled and excited her to the point of feverish lust.

"Suck on my tits, Jack," she begged him, straining at her bonds. "Fuck me with your beautiful cock. FUCK ME!"

She knew she was drunk, but that only intensified Sheila's wild excitement. It was the same urgent desire that had motivated Mark to suck and fuck his daughter, the strange re-living of their youth. With his lean, powerfully naked body crushed to hers, Sheila ground her hot pussy up against her son's massive prick anxiously. She uttered low moans of obscene delight when he began sucking on one of her swollen tits, gently biting the nipple. Then he was guiding his stiff rod inside her soaked, waiting cunt- lips. Instantly, Sheila jerked her hips up in a frenzy, craving more of his hot thrilling cock.

"Every inch!" she implored. "FUCK ME WITH EVERY BEAUTIFUL INCH OF YOUR HOT PRICK, SON! OOOOO, MMMMMMMM!"

And as Jack began to lewdly screw his own mother, an intense excitement rippled through his balls. She was terrifically hot and juicy, even more so than the horny music teacher. And the mere idea that he was fucking his own beautiful, voluptuous mother raised his lust to a frantic pitch. Sheila was jerking furiously up against her son's big cock now, loving the feel of helplessness as she strained against the ropes that bound her wrists and ankles.

All the while, Mark clasped his naked fifteen-year-old daughter from behind, playing with her tits and nudging his enormous stiff prick against the silky crack of her juicy ass- cheeks. Marsha was tremendously excited, not only from the sight of her brother, so massively hung, screwing their mother, but from the burning pressure of her father's immense prick rubbing against her tender ass.

"I'm hot, Daddy," she moaned, reaching behind to grasp his fleshy rod in her warm fist and jerk it. "Fuck me, Daddy, please? Do it to me while Jack is giving it to Mom! NOW!"

Mark had brought the bottle of gin up with him, and now he took another long slug. The depraved spectacle of his own son relentlessly fucking his wife had triggered an eerie lust in his blood. After all, it was a family affair. Why not make it a complete foursome?

"Okay," he told his passionately trembling daughter. "But I want you to crawl between your brother's legs and suck on his balls at the same time. Got it?"

Marsha nodded eagerly. She didn't need any urging, not after the torrid episode with her well hung father earlier. Besides, from the moment she'd seen her brother naked a wild yearning had surged in her throbbing young pussy. She rushed to lay face down on the bed, nudging her mouth to her brother's huge balls, fascinated by the lecherous view of his thick rod pumping and slippery, as it rammed in and out of her mother's glistening cunt. Marsha folded her knees under her, so that her own juicy slit was fully exposed.

Now her father mounted her from behind, guiding his immense prick into her luscious pussy. He began fucking her to a powerful tempo, his fingers kneading and caressing her lovely naked ass meanwhile. Again her fiery little cunt shot hot thrills through his pounding meat, squirming and writhing on it with pure animal delight.

The family orgy quickly rose to a feverish pitch of lust. While Jack fucked his roundly curved, naked mother, his little sister sucked eagerly on his balls. And while she sent burning tingles of pleasure through his loins, her father was sparking violent waves of lewd delight in her own pussy.

"Fuck me harder!" begged Sheila. "Jack! OOOOO, YES! FUCK ME HARDER, SON, UNNNNNNNGH! RAM IT HOME, HURT ME!"

Jack was ready to spurt anyway, inspired by his mother's wildly throbbing cunt. And the feel of his little sister's tongue lapping lasciviously at his hot balls urged him on to a faster pace. His mother was digging her swollen burning tits feverishly into his chest, moaning deeply, thrashing her hips in a furor of lustful joy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.