The Groom's Son - Cover

The Groom's Son

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A supposedly perverted groom and his young son profoundly change the life of an upper-class family, for better or worse. Circa 1890.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Millicent Place

Susan opened the door a crack to check whether Millicent was awake yet. She knew Millicent never liked to sleep past nine in the morning. What surprised her was that Mathew was in bed with her. Then she realized that it was Sunday. Well, she already had the hot water in the pan, so she may as well use it. If she wanted to go back to sleep after her clean-up, that was all right too. She opened the door wider and stepped through into the bedroom.

She had heard their love-making last night and as usual it almost drove her crazy. She wished she could make Millicent cry out like that. She wondered what it would feel like to be with a man like Mathew. She sighed. She knew so little about men. But, she had never seen one as captivating as he was. She could easily love him from afar, and she thought she already did.

My unconscious mind suddenly became active and alert. I was just on the edge of sleep and half aware of my body.The smell was back. It was almost as if Jennifer, Elizabeth or Janice had walk up to the bed just to drive me crazy. I had begun to think that the house was inhabited by someone with the smell. But, of course, I had met all of the staff in the last two months. None of them emitted that smell. Maybe I just love it so much that I want it to be everywhere I am. If my father feels this way about the smell, then he is the happiest man alive. It funny that we have never discussed his proximity to it on an almost continuous basis. Maybe, I'll bring it up when we take our next trip. I slowly slipped back into a deeper sleep.

Susan was on her knees next to Millicent. She gently rolled the covers off of her towards Mathew. She always enjoyed doing this. She sometimes felt like she was making love to her with a wet wash cloth. She loved hearing her little murmurs when washing her breasts or between her legs. When she was done, she lightly kissed her nipples and then licked her clitoris delicately, watching her face. The little smile was there as usual. She replaced the covers.

Susan had been very careful not to let Mathew see her. She wasn't sure why except she feared he wouldn't like her being around his lovely wife. She didn't know what he would think of her washing him. But if he liked it as much as Millicent did, it would secure her place here. She decided to try it and went to get a clean wash cloth.

His body was no longer a mystery to her. She'd watched them make love as often as she could. But her need to touch kept increasing. She very gently washed his face and neck. Then she washed his chest and arms. He was still breathing lightly with an occasional murmur. She moved the rest of the covers off of him. Well, she thought, it was better to save that for last. So she washed his feet and started working up his legs. Finally, she was to the part she had no experience with at all. This was as close as she had ever been to one.

The smell was forcing me back out of a heavy sleep. It was pervasive and my lungs were full of it. My cock felt wet and someone was holding it. I couldn't still be dreaming. I opened my eyes and saw a completely strange woman gripping my cock tightly. She was looking at me as if in a trance. I couldn't remember ever being harder.

I turned my head and saw that Millicent was laying next to me. I turned back to the girl and whispered, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Susan. I'm you and your wife's personal maid."

She was moving closer to me but maintaining her grip on my cock. Then her face was right above me breathing on me. Then she kissed me, deeply. What little control I had slipped quickly away. I pulled her on top of me and ran my hands up under her skirt and clinched her ass cheeks in my hands.

"Susan! Susan! Leave right now!"

The girl was suddenly gone but my needs were not. The smell was still heavy as I reached for Millicent pulling her close enough to kiss and lick. I needed to taste a woman while the smell was there.

Susan leaned against the wall of her small room. She could see into the bedroom. She was breathing hard and knew she was in trouble. But that didn't stop the wetness she felt as she watched the barely controlled violence of Millicent being taken. The breathless shrieks coming from the room made Susan's legs weak. All she kept thinking was 'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME.'


Venerable Hall

Millicent was visiting Elizabeth and Jennifer. Mathew and William were away for a few days on business.

"I need your advice about Susan. I hate to get rid of her. On the one hand, I can't have her kissing Mathew when I'm not looking. On the other, Matt says he had his hands up her dress because of the smell. I don't know what to think. He has mentioned the smell thing before, but I didn't think it that serious at the time."

"Millicent, did Mathew mention any others as having that particular smell?" Elizabeth noticed that Jennifer jerked and was looking at her in a near panic when she had asked the question.

"No, Elizabeth, he never has. But there must be something to it. He practically wore me out after he smelled Susan. I'll say one thing, it was certainly exciting."

"Well, William has mentioned the problem to me on several occasions too, so I believe him. But I really don't know what to make of it either." She saw Jennifer relax and smiled at her. Just gathering information, Dear.

I really couldn't recommend getting rid of the girl though, they are quite difficult to find. And, besides, she may be handy to have around when you want to boost Mathew's desire for sex. You'll just have to admonish her and watch her closely. But if you insist on getting rid of her, let me know first."


Venerable Coach

William and Mathew had finished putting the final touches on their presentation for the Earl of Dottington. They were sure that he would be their next successful contract. He had already heard of the results from Lord Garth and wouldn't require a hard sell.

Mathew decided that now was a good time to satisfy his curiosity about the smell.

"Father, I was wondering how your honeymoon went since you were confronted with the smells of two women almost continually."

"Well, Matt, I was very skeptical about the results when we first left. But it turned out all right, obviously. I was de-sensitized a little, but not much. I did notice that it changed to more of an addiction than a compulsion. In essence, I wanted to be around them more than ever. Like right now, for instance. I feel a need to go home and see and smell them. Strange that it turned out that way."

"I do hasten to add though, that it is still dangerous for both of us. There are other ones out there. Just remember the trouble it got me into."

"That's true, Father. But it is also a blessing of sorts. During my experiences with Janice, I learned what made at least some women happy. A more personal kind of loving and certainly more variety. As it turns out, we're both happily married and at least some of that success is surely attributable to our smell problem."

"You're probably right Son, but I suspect not all women would appreciate that treatment unless they were attracted to you in the first place. Well, we're almost to the Earl's place. Remind me on the way back, I've promised Elizabeth to talk to you about something."

It was nearly dark when we started back in the coach. The Earl had insisted on us staying at least for tea and snacks. I had been wondering about my father's promise to talk to me. Anything associated with Elizabeth was dangerous. I was still attracted to her and desired her. The same went for Jennifer and now that personal maid of Millicent's. Jesus, how did she get into my household without me knowing. I had certainly been getting slight whiffs of her. Just enough to set me teeth on edge. If Millicent hadn't ordered her out of the bedroom, I'd have taken her right on the bed with Millicent watching.

And, then, I had practically consumed Millicent. That maid's smell was all over my hands and filled my lungs. She had a very nice ass to boot, not that it would have mattered at the time. I was possessed with the compulsion. At least, after that experience, Millicent now takes my problem seriously. The maid, Susan, will probably be gone when I get back. Strange that I already miss her even though I never had a real chance to taste her.

"Matt, I mentioned earlier that I had promised Elizabeth I'd talk to you about something. I'm a little embarrassed to even bring it up. At least it's dark so I won't have to see the shock on your face. But, I promised Elizabeth, so I'll do it. Let me get all the way through it before you say anything. Please."

"Elizabeth brought it up on the first night of our honeymoon. It seems she has this fantasy about a man and his son. I'm avoiding the word incest because it doesn't relate to an actual blood relative and she has assured me that Adam is the furthest thing from her mind. I'm sure that she means you and I. But besides your possible refusal to cooperate, she fears you won't be large enough to do it right. I certainly couldn't reassure her on something like that. I haven't seen you undressed since you were a small boy."

I got the message, Elizabeth. She wants me to not mention our previous relationship and her knowledge of my body or I hers.

"But, I guess I had better get to the substance of it or you won't know why she thinks it's important. Her fantasy is to be taken by us at the same time orally, anal and vaginal. And, then to be taken at the same time with intercourse, front and back. Elizabeth said that I should mention that Jennifer wanted the same thing."

"There, at least I think I got it out right the first time. I certainly have no intention of urging something like this on you. But Elizabeth and, I'm sure, Jennifer are serious about it..."

I was letting my father struggle with his explanation. I was certainly glad that it was dark in the coach. I could smell, taste and feel my cock sliding into Elizabeth's clean-shaven pussy. But I could only smell and taste Jennifer, we had never coupled. But, Oh God, I wanted to feel her. I was trying to find a way to agree without my father thinking I already lusted for both of them.

"... well anyway, she made it sound like a one-time thing. More like a wedding gift from me, really. So, I told her I would at least ask you to do it for me since she thought you wouldn't do it if she asked."

Oh yes I would have, I thought. If she had been laying on me at the time, reeking of the smell.

"Since it means a lot to you, Father, I'll, uh, cooperate. I would be a little reluctant to mention it to Millicent though. She wouldn't understand. Tell Elizabeth that I think I'm large enough. But, have you given any thought to the physical contortions or arrangement needed for the oral part?"


Venerable Hall

Elizabeth couldn't contain her excitement any longer. She had to share it. She had spent a whole day and evening savoring it by herself. Even Jennifer didn't know yet. She'd sent a note to Millicent asking her to drop-by when she could. And finally all three were together.

"My William has convinced Mathew to help with my fantasy." Elizabeth loved the little gasps of disbelief. "I did have to do a little maneuvering though so that Mathew was doing it as a special favor for William. But, it worked. Men sometimes need to be pushed in the proper direction. However, Mathew expressed concern about you knowing, Millicent. He thought perhaps you wouldn't be happy about it. He thinks it will only be Jennifer and me."

"Millicent, I know you were titillated by my fantasy and that you were a little scared by it all. But, as a favor to me and Jennifer, would you let us do it even if you decide not to participate. If you don't want to but we can, I would suggest not telling Mathew that you even know about it. It's tentatively set for next Friday evening. You can think about your own participation until then. Is it alright with you? Please, please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.