The Groom's Son - Cover

The Groom's Son

Copyright© 2000 by RandomEvent

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A supposedly perverted groom and his young son profoundly change the life of an upper-class family, for better or worse. Circa 1890.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Lord Garths

Millicent had been excited for the last two weeks. Three days from now she was going to marry Mathew in a double ceremony with William and Elizabeth. She was going over the seating for the church one more time when the butler politely coughed.

"There is a young girl downstairs asking for you, Ma'am, at the back door."

"Thank you, Martin. I'll see to it."

Millicent opened the door expecting to see someone she knew. It was a young girl maybe fifteen or sixteen that she had never seen before. She had a small suitcase sitting next to her.

"Yes, I'm Millicent Garth. You asked for me?"

This young woman speaking to her was the most beautiful she had ever seen. She was barely able to speak. She gulped, "Yes, Ma'am. I'm supposed to give you this," she said holding up a letter.

Millicent opened the letter quickly, then started blinking her eyes rapidly. She had given up and stopped thinking about that wild idea she'd had several months ago.

"Have you read this?"

"No, Ma'am. I can't read or write. I'm your new maid. If I'm accepted, that is."

Millicent turned around and was not at all surprised to find Martin hovering close-by.

"Martin, show Susan where the staff eats, bathes and spends their time off. She is to be my personal maid and will sleep in the small room next to mine. I'll assign her duties later."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Millicent retreated to the library to read the letter from Elizabeth. She hands were shaking and she needed to take a deep breath before she could even focus her eyes. She remembered asking for a little younger woman, if possible, but she had no idea that one as young as Susan looked could be that way. She had assumed just older women did things like that. Apparently, she had assumed wrong.

Dear Millicent: Your new personal maid is named Susan. Emily claims that she has found exactly what you wanted. She had to go to London to get her as none of the locals in this area were acceptable to her. She didn't exactly explain why that was so and I didn't ask. Our family physician checked her and says she is healthy, clean and virginal. Emily had to spend three days in London getting all the particulars on her. She lived for six years with her unwed mother. When the mother died, she was

sent to an orphanage that was run by nuns until she was 14. Susan told her the girls only did things among themselves. She was hired out to an old woman as a maid until her orphanage bill for room and board was paid off. For the last year or so, she has been spending occasional evenings in a notorious women's place. It was through the owner of the place that Emily was able to track down a suitable person. Emily also thinks the girl may have been going there out of curiosity given her past. Susan claims she is qualified as an upstairs maid. She has had almost nothing to do with men, although I don't know whether it's by choice or circumstance. I'm looking forward to our next meeting. Let's make it soon. Elizabeth Venerable

Well, Millicent thought, you needed her for the last several months, but now that she was close to marrying the needs should be a lot less. May as well keep her. She would need an upstairs maid when Matt and her moved in to their new place. She went back to her seating chart and Susan slipped from her mind.

When Millicent came out of the bathroom that evening Susan was waiting for her with a selection of night ware. She pointed to one. It was going to be a little awkward until they both knew the routine. So she spent the next thirty minutes telling Susan about her wedding plans, clothing habits, and her normal times for bathing, etc.

While Millicent was talking to her, she looked her over. Susan was very pretty. She had creamy white skin, short brown hair, green eyes, cupid lips and a wonderful smile. Her teeth were white and perfect. She was willowy with small breasts very similar to Jennifer's. She wore no perfume that she could detect but she did have a clean, soap and water smell. She remembered that Emily had always smelled lusty and wet. And, probably was.

Millicent couldn't avoid the question any more. "Did Elizabeth or Emily mention what I might expect from you?" There, it was out. She watched Susan slowly consider her words before speaking. The silence went on for so long that damn girl was making Millicent nervous with her hesitation.

"Ma'am, I am your personal maid. I can do anything that two women can do together or one to the other. The choice is up to you. In the orphanage I did everything you can think of; most of it I enjoyed. All three of those women, Elizabeth, Jennifer and Emily, told me what they thought you would like me to do. But I had the feeling they wanted you completely debauched."

"Jesus, I've had the same feelings around them."

"They said that as a minimum, I should go through Emily's morning wake-up routine. I watched one morning."

"Oh. Would you find that objectionable?"

"No."


Millicent was too excited to sleep well. Why hadn't she just told Susan to do something last night. She was going to have to get used to saying what she wanted. Now, here she lay wide-awake and waiting to get her wake-up routine. When the door opened, Millicent quickly closed her eyes. She heard the water being set down and then the sheet being pulled aside. Damn my body, she thought, I'm wetting myself.

Susan knew Millicent was awake; she could certainly smell her and see the tension and anticipation in her body. Maybe when she was used to this, the Emily routine would be enough for her in the morning. But not this morning. She wanted more whether she knew it or not.

Millicent heard the russle of clothing just before she was kissed hard on the mouth. Then the woman was in her bed, naked and on top of her. OH. My God. She felt those dainty little hands roaming freely over her body. They were everywhere. She looked down and watched Susan's lips cup her nipple and felt the tiny, white teeth start nibbling. The girls fingers entered her as she switched to the other breast. Millicent felt feverish and ready to burst. Finally she watched the tongue as it trailed down her stomach and into her soft bush. She felt her legs being pushed up towards her chest and the tongue replaced the fingers. Millicent spasmed again and again but the girl wouldn't leave her alone. She kept kissing, licking, and sucking on her until Millicent's muscles went completely limp.

"Was that what you had in mind, every morning?"

Millicent lazily rolled her head over and looked at the girl smiling at her. "God, no. That would kill me."


After a wonderful marriage ceremony and reception at Lord Garth's, the two pairs of newly- weds returned to Venerable Hall where Mathew and Millicent were going to stay until their place was ready. Another coach was bringing Janice and Adam. All of Millicent's clothing and goods had been delivered earlier in the day.

Once inside, and while the men were all fixing themselves fresh drinks, Elizabeth spoke quietly with Millicent.

"How are things working out with the new personal maid, Millicent?"

"Oh, a few rocky spots as you can imagine since I've never had one before. She seems to be a kisser."

"How intriguing. But maybe that's to be expected since her younger years were in an orphanage. Hmm. Still, a kisser, you say?"

"Definitely. And, more than once she's tried to get in bed with me."

"Oh my. That's a definite sign of poor training. When William, Jennifer and I return in two weeks, let's swap for a few days and I'll straighten out the problem for you."

"That's very nice of you, Elizabeth. But remember the warning about her being a kisser."

"Oh. I'll remember. Isn't her past fascinating though? Imagine all those little girls spending their nights seducing one another. Really, a good kisser?"

Got you, Elizabeth. "Yes, one of the best, I'm sure. But still, it's based on my limited experience."

"The drinks are ready. Let's go drink a toast with the men, and I'll see you in a couple of weeks."


For Millicent, the next two weeks sped by. Mathew and Adam had a long talk and reconciled their differences. For Adam, the turning point was in seeing how happy both Jennifer and Elizabeth were with the marriage. And, since his differences with Mathew, he had started looking at William differently. He was a lot more than a groom.

Millicent spent quite a bit of time chatting with Janice and found that she liked her very much. She was much more mature than Adam. In the past year since she and Mathew had quit seeing each other, she had addressed her over-weight problem. Now, she was as sleek as a greyhound. She could be favorably compared with Jennifer, but much smarter. Matt had even commented on how good she looked.

And, of course, the real time killer was their new place. Her father had come over as soon as the renovations were done and insisted they come with him immediately. So they jumped into his coach. But they only traveled about 500 yards. Through the trees on the other side of the road was the home Lord Garth had deeded to Millicent as her wedding gift along with 1000 acres which he claimed would easily pay enough in rents to maintain the house and pay the staff. The staff was already there when they arrived, lined up to meet their new employers.

The rest of the time until William, Jennifer and Elizabeth returned, they spent it familiarizing themselves with the house and its staff. Both of them were more than pleased. Since so little time was left, they decided to move in after the return.


Millicent and I met them at the front door. Jennifer was bubbling over from the trip. The first thing I noticed was the well-serviced look on both of the women's faces and the well-spent look on William's. We both laughed when I told him it was time to go back to work so he could rest.

Everything settled down over the next couple of days. Of course, we had to take all of them to look at the newly renovated house. It was about the same size as Venerable Hall. Everyone liked it, just as we did. We had decided that we were going to call it Millicent Place since all estates seemed to have a name.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.